Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Huwelijk tussen sjiet en soenniet.

Pagina's : [1] 2 3

06-09-2009, 23:19
kan een sjiiett(aleviet) met een soeniett kan trouwe ? en als de kinderen sjiitisch worde opgevoed is het dan is tegenspraak (richting allah) voor de soenniet (dus dat die soenniet een zonde begaat) ?

Iemand die hier het antwoord op weet? En met eventueel een hadith?

Heel erg bedankt.

06-09-2009, 23:27

It is not permissible to give the daughters of Sunni families in marriage to the sons of Shi’is or Communists. If the marriage takes place, it is invalid, because it is well known that the Shi’ah offer supplication (du’aa&#8217 to Ahl al-Bayt (the Prophet’s family) and seek help through them, and this is major shirk; and the communists are atheists and have no religion at all. You have to go back to your family and not allow this man to be intimate with you, and you have to refer the matter to the authorities in your own country.

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz, Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez Aal al-Shaykh, Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Ghadyaan, Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan, Shaykh Bakr Abu Zayd

06-09-2009, 23:27
Ruling on a Muslim woman marrying a Shi’i
My cousin (daughter of my paternal uncle) is going to marry a Shi’i. What is the Islamic ruling on that? How can I persuade her not to go through with this marriage, knowing that her parents agree to it? Please advise me, may Allaah reward you with good.

Praise be to Allaah.

The Standing Committee was asked the following question:

We come from a tribe that lives on the northern borders [of Saudi Arabia], and we mix with tribes from Iraq who are idolatrous Shi’ah; they worship domes and call them al-Hasan and al-Husayn and ‘Ali. When one of them stands up he says. “O ‘Ali, O Husayn.” Some people from our tribe have intermarried with them and mix with them in all circumstances. We have tried to teach them but they do not listen. I do not have enough knowledge to teach them but I hate what they do, and I do not mix with them. I have heard that we cannot eat meat slaughtered by them, but these people eat their meat and do not care. We are asking you what are our obligations in this case?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah and blessings and peace be upon His Messenger and his family and companions.

If the situation is as you describe – that they call upon ‘Ali, al-Hasan and al-Husayn, and so on – then they are mushrikeen who are guilty of major shirk, which puts them beyond the pale of Islam. It is not permissible for Muslim women to marry them, and it is not permissible for us to marry their women, or to eat meat slaughtered by them.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And do not marry Al-Mushrikaat (idolatresses) till they believe (worship Allaah Alone). And indeed a slave woman who believes is better than a (free) Mushrikah (idolatress), even though she pleases you. And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al-Mushrikoon till they believe (in Allaah Alone) and verily, a believing slave is better than a (free) Mushrik (idolater), even though he pleases you. Those (Al-Mushrikoon) invite you to the Fire, but Allaah invites (you) to Paradise and forgiveness by His Leave, and makes His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to mankind that they may remember”
[al-Baqarah 2:221]

And Allaah is the Source of strength. May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions.

From Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 2/264

You have to advise your uncle and cousin, and tell them about the fatwas of the scholars concerning this issue. If your uncle insists on marrying his daughter to a Shi’i, then refer the matter to the sharee’ah court to prevent this evil action.

And Allaah knows best.

See also question no. 4569.

06-09-2009, 23:35

Citaat door SEL1992:
kan een sjiiett(aleviet) met een soeniett kan trouwe ? en als de kinderen sjiitisch worde opgevoed is het dan is tegenspraak (richting allah) voor de soenniet (dus dat die soenniet een zonde begaat) ?

Iemand die hier het antwoord op weet? En met eventueel een hadith?

Heel erg bedankt.

Hebben jullie niets beters dan fitna zaaien tijdens ramadan?

06-09-2009, 23:38

Citaat door sammietammie:
Ruling on a Muslim woman marrying a Shi’i
My cousin (daughter of my paternal uncle) is going to marry a Shi’i. What is the Islamic ruling on that? How can I persuade her not to go through with this marriage, knowing that her parents agree to it? Please advise me, may Allaah reward you with good.

Praise be to Allaah.

The Standing Committee was asked the following question:

We come from a tribe that lives on the northern borders [of Saudi Arabia], and we mix with tribes from Iraq who are idolatrous Shi’ah; they worship domes and call them al-Hasan and al-Husayn and ‘Ali. When one of them stands up he says. “O ‘Ali, O Husayn.” Some people from our tribe have intermarried with them and mix with them in all circumstances. We have tried to teach them but they do not listen. I do not have enough knowledge to teach them but I hate what they do, and I do not mix with them. I have heard that we cannot eat meat slaughtered by them, but these people eat their meat and do not care. We are asking you what are our obligations in this case?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah and blessings and peace be upon His Messenger and his family and companions.

If the situation is as you describe – that they call upon ‘Ali, al-Hasan and al-Husayn, and so on – then they are mushrikeen who are guilty of major shirk, which puts them beyond the pale of Islam. It is not permissible for Muslim women to marry them, and it is not permissible for us to marry their women, or to eat meat slaughtered by them.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And do not marry Al-Mushrikaat (idolatresses) till they believe (worship Allaah Alone). And indeed a slave woman who believes is better than a (free) Mushrikah (idolatress), even though she pleases you. And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al-Mushrikoon till they believe (in Allaah Alone) and verily, a believing slave is better than a (free) Mushrik (idolater), even though he pleases you. Those (Al-Mushrikoon) invite you to the Fire, but Allaah invites (you) to Paradise and forgiveness by His Leave, and makes His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to mankind that they may remember”
[al-Baqarah 2:221]

And Allaah is the Source of strength. May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions.

From Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 2/264

You have to advise your uncle and cousin, and tell them about the fatwas of the scholars concerning this issue. If your uncle insists on marrying his daughter to a Shi’i, then refer the matter to the sharee’ah court to prevent this evil action.

And Allaah knows best.

See also question no. 4569.

Heel erg bedankt Ik weet genoeg.

06-09-2009, 23:39
Naast hun kapote 'aqiedah plegen ze ook zina, dus Ahlus Sunnah - UITKIJKEN

07-09-2009, 00:33

Citaat door sangar:
Naast hun kapote 'aqiedah plegen ze ook zina, dus Ahlus Sunnah - UITKIJKEN

Welke Ahlul sunnah? Bedoel je zoals de marokkaanse jongeren van tegenwoordig die eerst schijnheilig doen en hoofddoek dragen en dan stiekem achter de rug van ouders gaan vrijen met iemand? terwijl de vader met een lange roze baard ergens in een moskee zit te bidden en moeder lekker eten zit te maken voor Ramadan?

07-09-2009, 00:54

Citaat door shehrazaad:
Welke Ahlul sunnah? Bedoel je zoals de marokkaanse jongeren van tegenwoordig die eerst schijnheilig doen en hoofddoek dragen en dan stiekem achter de rug van ouders gaan vrijen met iemand? terwijl de vader met een lange roze baard ergens in een moskee zit te bidden en moeder lekker eten zit te maken voor Ramadan?

xSHOCKx!! : O

Ukhtie - dat zijn slechts rotte appels denkt je ook niet? Ik denk niet dat dat normaal gebeurt - wallaahu A'lam! De shee'ah geloven in mutah - tijdelijke huwelijken voor gemeenschap. Voor mutah heb je geen getuigen nodig en geen toestemming van de wali. Het is zina.

07-09-2009, 11:59

Citaat door sangar:
xSHOCKx!! : O

Ukhtie - dat zijn slechts rotte appels denkt je ook niet? Ik denk niet dat dat normaal gebeurt - wallaahu A'lam! De shee'ah geloven in mutah - tijdelijke huwelijken voor gemeenschap. Voor mutah heb je geen getuigen nodig en geen toestemming van de wali. Het is zina.

nee, dat denk ik niet. Lees hier op het forum en je zult zien hoeveel marokkaanse meisjes en jongens zina plegen. Ik schat aantal jongeren die zina plegen op 95 %.

Hoeveel weet je over mutah? Wist jij niet dat er een vers bestaat in de Koran die het halal maakt? En wist jij niet dat Umar het verboden had en niet de profeet zelf? Er zijn vele sahaba die door mutah geboren werden oa ibn Zubair en ibn abbas.

Sahih Muslim: Book 007, Number 2874:

Abd Nadra reported: While I was in the company of Jibir, a person came and said: There is difference of opinion amomg Ibn Abbas and Ibn Zubair about two Mut'as (benefits, Tamattul in Hajj and temporary marriage with women), whereupon jibir said: We have been doing this during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him), and then 'Umar forbade us to do so, and we never resorted to them.

Weet jij wat echte zinna is? Ooit van Misyar-marriage gehoord? Marokkanen en de Saudiërs doen dat, en het is ook een tijdelijke huwelijk maar onder andere naam en zonder getuigen! Mutah is wel met getuigen.

07-09-2009, 13:38

Citaat door shehrazaad:
nee, dat denk ik niet. Lees hier op het forum en je zult zien hoeveel marokkaanse meisjes en jongens zina plegen. Ik schat aantal jongeren die zina plegen op 95 %.

Hoeveel weet je over mutah? Wist jij niet dat er een vers bestaat in de Koran die het halal maakt? En wist jij niet dat Umar het verboden had en niet de profeet zelf? Er zijn vele sahaba die door mutah geboren werden oa ibn Zubair en ibn abbas.

Abd Nadra reported: While I was in the company of Jibir, a person came and said: There is difference of opinion amomg Ibn Abbas and Ibn Zubair about two Mut'as (benefits, Tamattul in Hajj and temporary marriage with women), whereupon jibir said: We have been doing this during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him), and then 'Umar forbade us to do so, and we never resorted to them.

Weet jij wat echte zinna is? Ooit van Misyar-marriage gehoord? Marokkanen en de Saudiërs doen dat, en het is ook een tijdelijke huwelijk maar onder andere naam en zonder getuigen! Mutah is wel met getuigen.

Dat is niet toegestaan meid:

Ruling on Mut’ah (temporary) marriage

Praise be to Allaah.

Mut’ah marriage means that a man marries a woman – either Muslim or from the people of the Book – and specifies how long the marriage will last, for example five days, or two months, or half a year, or many years. The beginning and end of the marriage are specified, and he pays her a small mahr (dowry), and after the specified time is over, the woman exits the marriage. This kind of marriage was permitted during the year of the Conquest of Makkah for three days, then it was disallowed and prohibited until the Day of Resurrection. This was reported by Muslim (1406).

The wife is the one with whom one stays on a long-term basis, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“… and live with them honourably …” [al-Nisaa’ 4:19], but in the case of mut’ah a man does not live with the woman for long.

The wife is the one who is called a wife in sharee’ah, with whom the relationship is long-lasting. She is mentioned in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“Except from their wives or (the slaves) that their right hands possess, ¾ for then, they are free from blame” [al-Mu’minoon 23:6] – the latter (a slave whom one’s right hand possesses) is not a wife according to sharee’ah, because her stay is limited to a short time.

The wife is the one who inherits from the husband, or from whom the husband inherits, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“In that which your wives leave, your share is a half if they have no child…” [al-Nisaa’ 4:12]. But the woman in a mut’ah marriage does not inherit, because she is not a wife, since she spends such a short time with the man.

On these grounds, Mut’ah marriage is considered to be zinaa (adultery or fornication), even if both parties consent to it, and even if it lasts for a long time, and even if the man pays the woman a mahr.

There is nothing that has been reported in sharee’ah that shows that it may be permitted, apart from the brief period when it was allowed during the year of the conquest of Makkah. That was because at that time there were so many people who has newly embraced Islam and there was the fear that they might become apostates, because they had been used to committing zinaa during the Jaahiliyyah. So this kind of marriage was permitted for them for three days, then it was made haraam until the Day of Resurrection, as was narrated by Muslim, 1406

From al-Lu’lu’ al-Makeen min Fataawa Fadeelat al-Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Jibreen, p. 41.

07-09-2009, 13:55

Citaat door MocroSaid:
Dat is niet toegestaan meid:

Ruling on Mut’ah (temporary) marriage

Praise be to Allaah.

Mut’ah marriage means that a man marries a woman – either Muslim or from the people of the Book – and specifies how long the marriage will last, for example five days, or two months, or half a year, or many years. The beginning and end of the marriage are specified, and he pays her a small mahr (dowry), and after the specified time is over, the woman exits the marriage. This kind of marriage was permitted during the year of the Conquest of Makkah for three days, then it was disallowed and prohibited until the Day of Resurrection. This was reported by Muslim (1406).

The wife is the one with whom one stays on a long-term basis, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“… and live with them honourably …” [al-Nisaa’ 4:19], but in the case of mut’ah a man does not live with the woman for long.

The wife is the one who is called a wife in sharee’ah, with whom the relationship is long-lasting. She is mentioned in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“Except from their wives or (the slaves) that their right hands possess, ¾ for then, they are free from blame” [al-Mu’minoon 23:6] – the latter (a slave whom one’s right hand possesses) is not a wife according to sharee’ah, because her stay is limited to a short time.

The wife is the one who inherits from the husband, or from whom the husband inherits, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“In that which your wives leave, your share is a half if they have no child…” [al-Nisaa’ 4:12]. But the woman in a mut’ah marriage does not inherit, because she is not a wife, since she spends such a short time with the man.

On these grounds, Mut’ah marriage is considered to be zinaa (adultery or fornication), even if both parties consent to it, and even if it lasts for a long time, and even if the man pays the woman a mahr.

There is nothing that has been reported in sharee’ah that shows that it may be permitted, apart from the brief period when it was allowed during the year of the conquest of Makkah. That was because at that time there were so many people who has newly embraced Islam and there was the fear that they might become apostates, because they had been used to committing zinaa during the Jaahiliyyah. So this kind of marriage was permitted for them for three days, then it was made haraam until the Day of Resurrection, as was narrated by Muslim, 1406

From al-Lu’lu’ al-Makeen min Fataawa Fadeelat al-Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Jibreen, p. 41.

Als het eerst toegestaan was en nadien niet, wat is dan de bedoeling om eerst de mensen voor drie dagen mutah toe te laten en nadien haram te verklaren. Als iets haram is dan is het haram. Wat was de reden om na die drie dagen haram te verklaren, was het een spel? Er waren veel sahabas geboren onder mutah . Zoek maar op onder naam sahaba Ibn Zubair en Ibn Abbas. Sorry maar Umar was niet de profeet om het nadien zelf te vebieden na de dood van de profeet saww.

Die mensen die onder mutah geboren werden in de tijd van de profeet, werden die de zonen van zinna genoemd?

reageer dan op de hadith van sahih muslim die ik geplaatst had. En waarom bestaat er bij jullie zoiets als Nikah Misyar ? Is dat niet hezelfde als mutah maar schuilt onder andere naam???

07-09-2009, 14:16

Citaat door shehrazaad:
Als het eerst toegestaan was en nadien niet, wat is dan de bedoeling om eerst de mensen voor drie dagen mutah toe te laten en nadien haram te verklaren. Als iets haram is dan is het haram. Wat was de reden om na die drie dagen haram te verklaren, was het een spel? Er waren veel sahabas geboren onder mutah . Zoek maar op onder naam sahaba Ibn Zubair en Ibn Abbas. Sorry maar Umar was niet de profeet om het nadien zelf te vebieden na de dood van de profeet saww.

Die mensen die onder mutah geboren werden in de tijd van de profeet, werden die de zonen van zinna genoemd?

reageer dan op de hadith van sahih muslim die ik geplaatst had. En waarom bestaat er bij jullie zoiets als Nikah Misyar ?

Ik heb je toch verteld, waarom lees je mijn tekst niet? Het was toegestaan voor maar 3 dagen, lees aub mijn tekst.

Zie volgende ahadith:

Abu Dharr (Allah be pleased with him) said: Two are the Mut'as which were not permissible but only for us, i. e. temporary marriage with women and Tamattu' in Hajj.

Muslim -Book 7 - No. 2819

Bijvoorbeeld heb je ook weer een andere hadith dit het in een bijzondere geval wel weer toestaat (door de profeet saws).

Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported: We were on an expedition with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and we had no women with us. We said: Should we not have ourselves castrated? He (the Holy Prophet) forbade us to do so He then granted us permission that we should contract temporary marriage for a stipulated period giving her a garment, and 'Abdullah then recited this verse: 'Those who believe do not make unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you, and do not transgress. Allah does not like trangressers" (al-Qur'an, v. 87).

[Muslim: | Book 8 | No. 3243]

Maar na die dagen dat het wel toegestaan was had de Profeeet het zelf verboden:

Sabra al-Juhanni reported on the authority of his father that while he was with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon hm) he said: 0 people, I had permitted you to contract temporary marriage with women, but Allah has forbidden it (now) until the Day of Resurrection. So he who has any (woman with this type of marriage contract) he should let her off, and do not take back anything you have given to then (as dower).

[Muslim: | Book 8 | No. 3255]

'Abd al-Malik b. Rabi' b. Sabraal-Juhanni reported on the authority of his father who narrated it on the authority of his father (i e. 'Abd al-Malik's grandfather, Sabura al-juhanni): Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) permitted us to contract temporary marriage in the Year of Victory, as we entered Mecce, and we did come out of it but he forbade us to do it.

[Muslim: | Book 8 | No. 3257]

Rabi' b. Sabra reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) prohibited the contracting of temporary marriage.

[Muslim: | Book 8 | No. 3259]

Sabra al-Juhanni reported on the authority of his father: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) prohibited the contracting of temporary marriage and said: Behold, it is forbidden from this very day of yours to the Day of Resurrection, and he who has given something (as a dower) should not take it back.

[Muslim: | Book 8 | No. 3262]

En zo kan ik wel doorgaan...

07-09-2009, 14:35

Citaat door MocroSaid:
Ik heb je toch verteld, waarom lees je mijn tekst niet? Het was toegestaan voor maar 3 dagen, lees aub mijn tekst.

Zie volgende ahadith:

Abu Dharr (Allah be pleased with him) said: Two are the Mut'as which were not permissible but only for us, i. e. temporary marriage with women and Tamattu' in Hajj.

Muslim -Book 7 - No. 2819

Bijvoorbeeld heb je ook weer een andere hadith dit het in een bijzondere geval wel weer toestaat (door de profeet saws).

Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported: We were on an expedition with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and we had no women with us. We said: Should we not have ourselves castrated? He (the Holy Prophet) forbade us to do so He then granted us permission that we should contract temporary marriage for a stipulated period giving her a garment, and 'Abdullah then recited this verse: 'Those who believe do not make unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you, and do not transgress. Allah does not like trangressers" (al-Qur'an, v. 87).

[Muslim: | Book 8 | No. 3243]

Maar na die dagen dat het wel toegestaan was had de Profeeet het zelf verboden:

Sabra al-Juhanni reported on the authority of his father that while he was with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon hm) he said: 0 people, I had permitted you to contract temporary marriage with women, but Allah has forbidden it (now) until the Day of Resurrection. So he who has any (woman with this type of marriage contract) he should let her off, and do not take back anything you have given to then (as dower).

[Muslim: | Book 8 | No. 3255]

'Abd al-Malik b. Rabi' b. Sabraal-Juhanni reported on the authority of his father who narrated it on the authority of his father (i e. 'Abd al-Malik's grandfather, Sabura al-juhanni): Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) permitted us to contract temporary marriage in the Year of Victory, as we entered Mecce, and we did come out of it but he forbade us to do it.

[Muslim: | Book 8 | No. 3257]

Rabi' b. Sabra reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) prohibited the contracting of temporary marriage.

[Muslim: | Book 8 | No. 3259]

Sabra al-Juhanni reported on the authority of his father: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) prohibited the contracting of temporary marriage and said: Behold, it is forbidden from this very day of yours to the Day of Resurrection, and he who has given something (as a dower) should not take it back.

[Muslim: | Book 8 | No. 3262]

En zo kan ik wel doorgaan...

Zo te zien begrijp je niet wat ik vroeg. Waarom heeft de profeet het maar voor 3 dagen toegelaten en dan niet meer? En het staat ook duidelijk in de koran. En trouwens in mijn hadith stond dat het Umar was die het verboden had. Je begrijpt heel goed wat ik bedoel, maar je loopt gewoon weg.

En nu: wat is er met Nikah Misyar ?

Als Umar het verboden had, waarom blijven jullie mutah toepassen onder naam Nikah Misyar?

Abd Nadra reported: While I was in the company of Jibir, a person came and said: There is difference of opinion amomg [B]Ibn Abbas and Ibn Zubair about two Mut'as (benefits, Tamattul in Hajj and temporary marriage with women), whereupon jibir said: We have been doing this during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him), and then 'Umar forbade us to do so and we never resorted to them.[/B]

Er waren heel veel hadiths in sahih boeken die overgeleverd waren door Khawaridj die de profeet saww en zijn familie haatten (omdat Ali ibn Abi Talib tijdens de oorlogen veel van hun stamleiders vermoord had ). Als je de bronnen gaat checken dan zul je zien dat het echte verhaal anders is. Dus dat de profeet saww mutah verboden had een leugen is en in het het echt Umar was die mutah na zijn dood verboden had. De hadiths die je plaatste waren grote leugens.

Imam Jalaluddin Suyuti records:

Narrated Abdulrazaq and Abu Dawoud in (book) Nasikh and narrated ibn Jareer from al-Hakam that he was asked whether the verse on Mut'ah has been abrogated, he said: "No, Ali (RA) said that if it were not [B]Umar forbidding it, no one would commit (the sin) of fornication except the wretched (Shaqi; an utmost wrongdoer)."[/B]

Sahih Bukhari [Arabic], Kitab al Tafseer, Tradition 4559

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain:
"The Verse of Mut'a was revealed in Allah's Book, so we did it at the time of Allah's Apostle, and nothing was revealed in Quran to make it illegal, nor did the Prophet prohibit it till he died. But a man (who regarded it illegal) expressed what his own mind suggested."

Kun je tenminste antwoorden op de laatste hadith?

Vers in de koran: The Verse of Mut'ah (4:24)

[Forbidden to you] are married woman, except what your right hand possesses. This Allah has written for you, and all other women besides these are permitted to you, so that you may seek them out with your wealth, seeking chastity and not fornication. So when you have contracted temporary marriage [istimt'atum] with them, then give them their words. There is no sin on you for whatever you agree to after this. Indeed, Allah is Knowing, Wise.
Al-Qur'an, Surah An-Nisa, Ayah 24

Zie hoe Umar het zelf toegeeft dat hij mutah had verboden en niet de profeet saww:

"Two types of Mut'ah were present during the lifetime of Rasulullah (s), I prohibit them both, its Mut'ah of Nisa and Mut'ah of Hajj"
Online Kanz al Ummal, Hadith 45715

Umar in a sermon said, during the life of Rasulullah, two types of Mut'ah existed, I prohibit them and shall punish those that do it.

Umar said: "Two Mut'ah's existed during Rasulullah's lifetime and I now prohibit both of them."

When Umar become Khalifa he issued a sermon to the people: 'The Quran is the same Quran and Rasulullah (s) is the same Rasulullah (s). During the time of Rasulullah there were two types of Mut'ah, Mut'ah of Hajj and Mut'ah of Nisa.'

"It can't be proven that Mut'ah during the lifetime of Rasulullah(s) was halaal, all that is proven is that Mut'ah existed".

"Umar said on the pulpit that Rasulullah(s) allowed you two types of halaal Mut'ah and I deem them haram".

Yahya Ibn Aktham asked a Shaikh from Basra: "Why do you permit Mut'ah?" He answered "Due to Umar Ibn al-Khattab". Yahya asked: "How is that? Umar was the most sever one against it?" He answered: "Yes, it is an authentic narration that Umar ascended the pulpit and said: 'Allah and His Prophet permitted you two Mut'ah, but I forbid you on both and will punish those who commit it', so we accepted the testimony of Umar (that Allah and His Prophet permitted it) but we did not accept his prohibition."

07-09-2009, 15:14
shehrazaad

Was 1 van de huwelijke van de profeet mutah? gaf de profeet vzm 1 van zn dochters weg omwille van een mutah huwelijk. was Ali r.a zn huwelijk mutah..

beste meid mutah huwelijk was in het begin toegestaan zoals alcohol was toegestaan maar later verboden is verklaard.

07-09-2009, 15:24

Citaat door Tyfoon:
shehrazaad

Was 1 van de huwelijke van de profeet mutah? gaf de profeet vzm 1 van zn dochters weg omwille van een mutah huwelijk. was Ali r.a zn huwelijk mutah..

beste meid mutah huwelijk was in het begin toegestaan zoals alcohol was toegestaan maar later verboden is verklaard.

aah je negeert zomaar die bewijzen, lees ze maar aandachtig dan zul je de waarheid te weten komen en wie het verboden had:

Alcohol was ook nooit halal. Wat voor een uitvlucht. Alcohol werd verboden omdat het slecht voor de gezondheid is. Daarvoor was het goed voor de gezondheid ofwa? Alle profeten dronken niet en dus daarvoor ook haram. Niet omdat een of ander Sahaba dronk dat het ook halal was hé

Pagina's : [1] 2 3