Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Chamakh maakt voor donderdag zijn beslissing

20-07-2009, 17:20
PARIS — Bordeaux's in-demand striker Marouane Chamakh claimed on Monday a host of English Premier League sides were queuing up to sign him for next season.

The Morocco international told French sports daily L'Equipe that his "dearest wish" was to play in the Premiership even though he has been offered a contract extension and pay rise by the French champions.

The 25-year-old, scorer of 13 goals last season, said his agent was in touch with a number of clubs, among them reportedly Arsenal, Sunderland, Blackburn, Tottenham and Fulham.

"We have agreements with several English clubs who want to take me on, and it is up to me to make the next move," he said.

"I want a new challenge and I have a soft spot for the English league. I spent all my playing career at Bordeaux and now my strong desire is to seek a new challenge," he told the newspaper.

Asked which club he might join the Moroccan said: "I am studying the various offers and looking at which destination would be right for me."

Bordeaux manager Laurent Blanc is taking the squad to Canada on a pre-season tour on Thursday and Chamakh indicated a decision might be reached before then.

Rumours this month of a 14 million euro move for the player by Sunderland have been firmly dismissed by Bordeaux.

Former French champions Lyon said they would welcome the Moroccan playmaker "with open arms" should he change his mind and decide to stay in France.
Club chairman Jean-Michel Aulas, speaking after presenting new signings Michael Bastos and Aly Cissokho, said it would be "regrettable" if Chamakh were to leave the French league.

Bron: (AFP)

20-07-2009, 18:15

Hij mag dromen van arsenal

20-07-2009, 23:32
hoezo?

walg je ook van C Ronaldo dan? want hij is 20 Chamakhs

20-07-2009, 23:37

Citaat door Flowertjee:
c ronald ken beter catwalk doen inplaats van voetballen, voetballers als boussoufa zijn pas echte die hards

Chamakh is wel goed!

Boussoufa is gataar

20-07-2009, 23:37

CHAMAKH NIET NAAR ARSENAL!!!!!

Marouane Chamakh is desperate for a move to England but says he doesn't believe he will replace Emmanuel Adebayor at Arsenal.
Arsene Wenger admits he is keeping tabs on the Bordeaux striker, despite the 25-year-old rueing no firm bid coming from the Gunners.
However, Chamakh insists there is firm interest from a number of other Barclays Premier League clubs and the Morocco international has his heart set on a move across the Channel.

'With my agent, we have agreed terms with several English clubs that are keen to sign me,' Chamakh told French newspaper L'Equipe. 'They are just waiting for my decision
'They are notably Sunderland, Blackburn, Tottenham and Fulham. Arsenal? I don't really believe in it anymore. My officials have not received any offer so far.

21-07-2009, 00:10
Op de website van Arsenal staat heel wat anders..

21-07-2009, 00:39
ff kijke wat daar staat...

21-07-2009, 00:42
ja daar staat dat ie m in de gate houdt, maar die man doet niks, hij neemt geen contact met m op ofzo terwijl chamakh voor donderdag moet beslisse wat ie gaat doen

21-07-2009, 01:29

Citaat door Flowertjee:
chamack moet naar 2de divisie van belgie gaan ofzo

okee eerst dacht ik dat je nog wat verstand had van voetbal maar nu

1 van de beste spelers uit de ligue 1 en dan naar Belgie 2e

Er zitte wel pakweg een stuk of 6 engelse clubs achter hem aan

21-07-2009, 02:47
Wenger heeft gezegd dat ze geen aanvaller gaan halen.
Ze hebben arshavin, eduardo, van persie, bendtner, wallcot, dus waarom nog chamakh? Hij gaat toch naar sunderland ofzo. En daar zal hij banken.