Bekijk volle/desktop versie : The Signs of the Second Coming of Jesus (pbuh) in the Bible

07-07-2009, 10:17

Citaat door Mahmood09:
The Signs of the Second Coming of Jesus (pbuh) in the Bible

...This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."(Acts, 1:11)

"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man (Jesus) (Matthew, 24:26-27)

So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man (Jesus)
will come at an hour when you do not expect him.( Matthew 24:44)

Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.( 2 Timothy, 4:8)

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.( Matthew 24:14)

"At that time the sign of the Son of Man (Jesus) will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man (Jesus) coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.( Matthew 24:30)

"Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."( Acts 1:11)

But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a savior from there, ...Jesus( Philippians 3:20)

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him...( Revelation 1:7)

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
"The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.( Romans, 11: 25-26)

"Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. (Matthew 24:32-33)

"When the Son of Man (Jesus) comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. (Matthew 25:31)
http://www.harunyahya.com