Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Al Qaeda Afrika doodt Britse gijzelaar

03-06-2009, 09:37
Al-Qaeda 'kills British hostage'
Map of Niger and Mali

Downing Street says there is "strong reason to believe" that a British citizen has been executed by al-Qaeda militants in North Africa.

Edwin Dyer was kidnapped in Niger in January, but was being held in Mali.

The group had said it would kill Mr Dyer if the British government refused to release radical Muslim cleric Abu Qatada from a UK prison.

UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown condemned what he called an "appalling and barbaric act of terrorism".

Abu Qatada is awaiting extradition to Jordan, where he was convicted of terrorism offences in his absence and faces life in jail.

Condolences

In a statement issued on Wednesday, Mr Brown said: "We have strong reason to believe that a British citizen Edwin Dyer has been murdered by an al-Qaeda cell in Mali.

"I utterly condemn this appalling and barbaric act of terrorism.

"My thoughts are with Edwin Dyer's family. I offer them the condolences of the whole country."

Mr Brown said the killing reinforced Britain's "commitment to confront terrorism".

HAATBAARD
Abu Qatada is awaiting extradition to Jordan, where he faces life in jail

"I want those who would use terror against British citizens to know beyond doubt that we and our allies will pursue them relentlessly, and that they will meet the justice they deserve," he said.

Mr Dyer and a Swiss tourist were kidnapped in Niger, close to the border with Mali, after visiting the Anderamboukane festival on nomad culture.

They were captured along with several Canadian diplomats and a number of other European tourists, most of whom have since been released.

The BBC's security correspondent Frank Gardner said Mr Dyer was believed to have been kidnapped by local tribesmen and sold on to Algerian members of al-Qaeda in Mali.

British officials had been using intermediaries to try to secure Mr Dyer's release, our correspondent added.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8080447.stm

03-06-2009, 10:59

Omdat een veroordeelde misdadiger niet uit de gevangenis mag doodden deze moslims maar hun gijzelaar

03-06-2009, 11:03
Ik zou zeggen een oog voor een oog, en hak de kop van die haatbaard eraf.

03-06-2009, 11:45
We hebben in België hoernalistes als Joanie de Rijke die zelfs een lans breken voor haar verkrachters. Het zijn mensen en daar valt echt wel mee te praten...

03-06-2009, 12:14

Citaat door MMVIII:
We hebben in België hoernalistes als Joanie de Rijke die zelfs een lans breken voor haar verkrachters. Het zijn mensen en daar valt echt wel mee te praten...

díe smerige verkrachter is in ieder geval al een tijdje de wormen aan het voeren. Er is niets door verloren.

03-06-2009, 12:15

Citaat door MMVIII:

Daar is hier nog een klein relletje om geweest, daar Wilders dat gedrag hekelde. Hij vond het vreselijk dat ze verkracht was, maar vond tevens vreselijk dat ze nog begrip toonde ook voor die terroristen.

03-06-2009, 12:15

Citaat door moorkop:
Al-Qaeda 'kills British hostage'
Map of Niger and Mali

Downing Street says there is "strong reason to believe" that a British citizen has been executed by al-Qaeda militants in North Africa.

Edwin Dyer was kidnapped in Niger in January, but was being held in Mali.

The group had said it would kill Mr Dyer if the British government refused to release radical Muslim cleric Abu Qatada from a UK prison.

UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown condemned what he called an "appalling and barbaric act of terrorism".

Abu Qatada is awaiting extradition to Jordan, where he was convicted of terrorism offences in his absence and faces life in jail.

Condolences

In a statement issued on Wednesday, Mr Brown said: "We have strong reason to believe that a British citizen Edwin Dyer has been murdered by an al-Qaeda cell in Mali.

"I utterly condemn this appalling and barbaric act of terrorism.

"My thoughts are with Edwin Dyer's family. I offer them the condolences of the whole country."

Mr Brown said the killing reinforced Britain's "commitment to confront terrorism".

HAATBAARD
Abu Qatada is awaiting extradition to Jordan, where he faces life in jail

"I want those who would use terror against British citizens to know beyond doubt that we and our allies will pursue them relentlessly, and that they will meet the justice they deserve," he said.

Mr Dyer and a Swiss tourist were kidnapped in Niger, close to the border with Mali, after visiting the Anderamboukane festival on nomad culture.

They were captured along with several Canadian diplomats and a number of other European tourists, most of whom have since been released.

The BBC's security correspondent Frank Gardner said Mr Dyer was believed to have been kidnapped by local tribesmen and sold on to Algerian members of al-Qaeda in Mali.

British officials had been using intermediaries to try to secure Mr Dyer's release, our correspondent added.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8080447.stm

Bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla

03-06-2009, 12:17

Citaat door pakmelk:
díe smerige verkrachter is in ieder geval al een tijdje de wormen aan het voeren. Er is niets door verloren.
€ 100 000 verdiend uit onze noeste arbeid teveel, helaas. De Fransmannen hebben de moord op tien van hun ingezetenen in ieder geval goed gechargeerd, waarvoor mijn complimenten!