Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Engelse media pikken Chamakh geruchten op !!!!!

21-04-2009, 18:33
Moroccan eyes England move

BORDEAUX striker Marouane Chamakh has put the Premier League’s big guns on red alert by admitting he wants to play in England.
The Moroccan has notched 10 goals for the club so far this season, who currently lie second in Ligue 1 – two points behind Marseille.

And although the 25-year-old has set his sights on winning the French title this season, he is ready to test himself in a stronger league.

Chamakh said: “My contract ends in one year and I’d like to leave with a French championship title with Bordeaux. If I leave it’ll be abroad or nothing.

“Before talking to the interested clubs, I first want to talk with Bordeaux. It’s my team and where I was trained so that’s normal.

“I am going to give the priority to England. That’s the league I appreciate the most.

“Even if I would give everything to play for teams such as Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal, I don’t dream. I am not crazy.

“If I manage to join a team like these ones, it would be a miracle.

“I am not greedy but I rather aim for a club which sits just below the ’big four’.

“To be clear, a team like Tottenham could interest me but not Sunderland.”

Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and Newcastle have been linked with Chamakh over the past few months.

Bron: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2388026.ece

Voor de mensen die geen engels kunnen, kort gezegd : De engelse clubs hebben hun vizier op scherp, na uitspraken van chamakh, dat hij naar England zou willen gaan.

21-04-2009, 18:44

Hij heeft al aangegeven bij Les Girondins te blijven......

21-04-2009, 18:51

Citaat door meknes_riffi:
Hij heeft al aangegeven bij Les Girondins te blijven......

of er moet een engelse club komen......