Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Top secret !!! Aliens blamed for September 11

12-04-2009, 10:36
Oliver Poole reports from Berkeley, California, the counter-culture centre of America, on some offbeat analyses of what really happened on September 11

"After Flight 93 came down in Pennsylvania, they saw a craft buzzing around. Now what was that? All earth air traffic had been grounded. And in the World Trade Centre, where are all the bodies? They were transported out first to be experimented on. Listen to me now, September 11 was all caused by aliens."

Here is the rest of the story:
telegraph.co.uk

bron

12-04-2009, 10:40

Aliens achter instorten WTC ..

12-04-2009, 10:45
Some months ago we did a radio show about WingTV [mp3] -who have been cheerleaders for the 'truth' on 9/11. Our report detailed how cosy they had become with Rick Stanley, from the gun-totin' fringes of the already fringe Patriot Movement.

That kind of association gives 9/11 research a big image problem. One that serves to discredit the whole movement. By accident or design. Yeah, we got stick for pointing that out.

It gets worse.

Another 'champion' on the 9/11 issue is Jim Marrs, who has written and spoken on the subject a great deal. Which means that his upcoming lecture booking has similiar troubling associations:
The Earth Revelations 2012 Series
Join Tricia McCannon, internationally known author, speaker and Founder of the UFO Forum as she kicks off a phenomenal 13-week audio visual series on Star Gates, UFO’s, DNA Activations, Alien Visitation, Prophecies, Revelations and Planetary Awakening.

EVENING PROGRAMS INCLUDE:

WEEK TWO: Jamie Mausson – "Aliens Up Close and Personal" – footage of living visitors and the ships never before seen in America.

WEEK THREE: Gorgio Bongiovanni - An Italian Peacemaker and Contactee with the full Stigmata reveals the appearance of Mary the Mother in broad daylight that blasted him with light for the first of the signs of the full Stigmata.

WEEK FIVE: Jim Marrs, Investigative Reporter and author of "Alien Agenda," and "Ruled by Secrecy" – Speaking on "Inside Job - Unmasking the 9-11 Conspiracies"
Now, when you and I say that 9/11 was an inside job, we mean that political forces were behind the attacks. But the angles that ace reporter Marrs may be following open up some sinister possibilities.

Who can say, but that to bring on the Rapture the Virgin Mary may have secretly arranged for aliens to carry out the attacks? How? Literally inside some clever alien skins that replicated in every detail the outer appearance of key hijackers such as Mohammed Atta and 9/11 suspect Zacarias Moussaoui.

Latest news reports say that Moussaoui has written a letter to his trial judge. If it's really Moussaoui at all! Well, I don't think it is!

That's why he dragging this thing out. Because what happens when they fry him and then discover that he is actually an alien!? The proverbial will hit the fan. Or would unless they cover it up. And, we can't let that happen.

Whoever is inside that Moussaoui skin is key evidence on 9/11. Probably the strongest evidence we have. We must press for an independent DNA test now! Not just a test of some skin -which the alien is wearing, but a scraping from the back of whatever this thing has for a throat.

I'm just hoping for a hint now from Jim Marrs that I'm on to something here. He probably has to be careful what he says. After all, he's been on leading edge investigative shows like Coast to Coast and Jeff Rense and everything. That Jeff Rense guy is fearless. Remember when he had David Booth on a few times about the asteroid that was gonna destroy half of America when it hit -last September. Never happened I know. But you can't be too careful.

Anyway, I'm not afraid to boldly go where Marrs is leading. I'm ready to do public interviews now and tell all the people about the interdimensional beings and the alien skins and the Virgin Mary and the WHOLE 9/11 inside job.

I'm sure that as a result many people across America and the world will look at all 9/11 skeptics in a whole new light.

bron

12-04-2009, 10:49
Dat is al aannemelijker dan een complottheorie van slaz

12-04-2009, 10:51

Citaat door pseu:
All earth air traffic had been grounded. ]

En die helicopter dan?

12-04-2009, 11:00
zit waarschijnlijk CIA ook achter

12-04-2009, 11:00
Het bewijs stapelt zich op ..

Het was al voorspelt in de Bijbel ..

12-04-2009, 11:03

12-04-2009, 12:12
Ik zeg het verdomme al 10 jaar! Heb ik het niet gezegd!?

12-04-2009, 12:15

Citaat door pseu:
Aliens achter instorten WTC ..

dat is een operatie uit Area 51

daar hebben ze wel meer van dit soort 'moderne dingen'

12-04-2009, 13:44
911 wtc Alien Attack : ufo hidden under the second plane

12-04-2009, 16:38
Het bewijs stapelt zich op ..

12-04-2009, 16:49

UFO at WTC - BRAND NEW RELEASE !

12-04-2009, 17:05
The plan for the New World Order did not originate on Earth – it is a system devised by aliens. The concept of the New World Order is based upon an old Anunnaki system which has been employed in other galaxies a long, long time ago. This system is now being pushed for implementation on Earth by the Anunnaki Remnants who remain on Earth. The Anunnaki Remnants are the ones that were left behind on Earth by the Anunnaki Elite when they escaped this world (see my previous writing of Nibiru and the Anunnaki for further explanation).

The New World Order is based upon the premise that there is to be a supreme commander who oversees the affairs of the world. During transition into a global government smaller and weaker nations are being forced or lured into accepting self-appointed stronger nations to act as their police force. Later, the police force will expand and become an international police force under a single master. At first, this will appear to be a plan for a peaceful co-existence amongst nations which will benefit all nations. However, it is a plan to eliminate all nation states, freedom, civil rights and to control the people of the world under a single ideology in the name of one global community.

The New World Order is a One World Order with a hidden agenda to rule by fear, control, exploitation and bullying. The ruling elite of the world’s wealthy, powerful and influential have been pushing for a New World Order with a One World Government under the pretence of establishing world peace while they are in fact imposing their will upon every nation. They call themselves the “peacemakers” but in truth they are an international police force which organized “war crimes” tribunals, supposedly to give the “political criminals” a fair trial before persecuting them.

Lees hier verder

12-04-2009, 18:50
Ja... eigenlijk best heel logisch.