Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Had de profeet vrede en zegeningen zij met hem ook zondes?

Pagina's : [1] 2

05-04-2004, 23:41

Citaat door Abu_Aymane:
Ik hoor vaak zeggen de profeet vrede en zegeningen is perfect. Was hij zonder zonde?

bepaalde profeten (adam, Nuh,) hebben gezondigd dat weet ik.

Wat met de laatste profeet?

05-04-2004, 23:50

Allahu a3lam..

06-04-2004, 00:20
Naast de verplichte gebeden verrichte hij ('alyh salatoe wasalaam) vele vrijwillige. Zijn voeten zwollen op van 't staan in 't nachtgebed..

`Aisha (radieya Allaahoe 'anha) zei eens tegen hem: ''O Rasoelullaah, ALLAH heeft al jouw zonden in het verleden en in de toekomst vergeven. Waarom span je je zo in en put je je uit (om 'Ibadat te verrichten) ? Profeet (vrede zij met hem) antwoordde: ''Moet ik dan geen dankbaar dienaar van ALLAH zijn ?

06-04-2004, 17:05
Hij is in perfectie geschapen, Allah heeft hem het paradijs belooft..!

06-04-2004, 17:55

was er neit een hadith over dat elke zoon en dochter van adam een zondaar was?

07-04-2004, 09:51
Hadith Qudsi 36:

On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (PBUH), who said:

The believers will gather together on the Day of Resurrection and will say: Should we not ask [someone] to intercede for us with our Lord? So they will come to Adam and will say: You are the Father of mankind; Allah created you with His hand He made His angels bow down to you and He taught you the names of everything, so intercede for us with you Lord so that He may give us relief form this place where we are. And he will say: I am not in a position [to do that] - and he will mention his wrongdoing and will feel ashamed and will say: Go to Noah, for he is the first messenger that Allah sent to the inhabitants of the earth. So they will come to him and he will say: I am not in a position [to do that] - and he will mention his having requested something of his Lord about which he had no [proper] knowledge (Quran Chapter 11 Verses 45-46), and he will feel ashamed and will say: Go to the Friend of the Merciful (Abraham). So they will come to him and he will say: I am not in a position [to do that]. Go to Moses, a servant to whom Allah talked and to whom He gave the Torah. So they will come to him and he will say: I am not in a position [to do that] - and he will mention the talking of a life other that for a life (Quran Chapter 28 Verses 15-16), and he will fell ashamed in the sight of his Lord and will say: Go to Jesus, Allah's servant and messenger, Allah's word and spirit. So they will come to him and he will say: I am not in a position [to do that]. Go to Muhammad (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), a servant to whom Allah has forgiven all his wrongdoing, past and future. So they will come to me and I shall set forth to ask permission to come to my Lord, and permission will be given, and when I shall see my Lord I shall prostrate myself. He will leave me thus for such time as it pleases Him, and then it will be said [to me]: Raise your head. Ask and it will be granted. Speak and it will be heard. Intercede and your intercession will be accepted. So I shall raise my head and praise Him with a form of praise that He will teach me. Then I shall intercede and HE will set me a limit [as to the number of people], so I shall admit them into Paradise. Then I shall return to Him, and when I shall see my Lord [I shall bow down] as before. Then I shall intercede and He will set me a limit [as to the number of people]. So I shall admit them into Paradise. Then I shall return for a third time, then a fourth, and I shall say: There remains in Hell-fire only those whom the Quran has confined and who must be there for eternity. There shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: There is no god but Allah and who has in his heart goodness weighing a barley-corn; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: There is no god but Allah and who has in his heart goodness weighing a grain of wheat; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: There is no god but Allah and who has in his heart goodness weighing an atom.

It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi, and Ibn Majah).

07-04-2004, 10:00
wacht we hebbben het nu over twee verschillende dingen: vergeving van al zijn saalahoe alahi wa salaam zondes en de vraag of hij zondes pleegde. haal dezer twee dingen niet door elkaar

07-04-2004, 11:53
Salaam,

batata112, volgens mij ben jij hier diegene die alles door elkaar haalt, gayer insha ALLAH! Wat vergeeft ALLAH ? Zonde's tog ? Duidelijk dat óók profeten zondigden. Hij de Verhevene heeft onze Profeet ('alayh salatoe wasalaam) zowel in de toekomst als in 't verleden zijn fouten vergeven. Zij allen waren niet onfeilbaar maar in 't overbrengen van de Boodschap onfeilbaar, zie wat Al-'alam Teymiyya hieromtrent zegt:

Shaykh al-Islam [Ibn Taymiyah] said in Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 18/7]:
The verses which point to the Prophethood of the Prophets indicate that they are infallible with regard to the message that they convey from Allaah, so what they convey from their Lord can only be true. This is the meaning of Prophethood and this implies [?] that Allaah tells [the Prophet] of the unseen and he tells the people of the unseen. So the Messenger is commanded to call people and to convey the message to them.

07-04-2004, 12:33

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door Oemel_Nawawi
Salaam,

batata112, volgens mij ben jij hier diegene die alles door elkaar haalt, gayer insha ALLAH! Wat vergeeft ALLAH ? Zonde's tog ? Duidelijk dat óók profeten zondigden. Hij de Verhevene heeft onze Profeet ('alayh salatoe wasalaam) zowel in de toekomst als in 't verleden zijn fouten vergeven. Zij allen waren niet onfeilbaar maar in 't overbrengen van de Boodschap onfeilbaar, zie wat Al-'alam Teymiyya hieromtrent zegt:

The verses which point to the Prophethood of the Prophets indicate that they are [B]infallible with regard to the message that they convey from Allaah, so what they convey from their Lord can only be true. This is the meaning of Prophethood and this implies that Allaah tells [the Prophet] of the unseen and he tells the people of the unseen. So the Messenger is commanded to call people and to convey the message to them. [/B]
blijkbaar begrijp je me niet. er zijn twee vragen: heeft de profee4t saalaahoe alhi wa salaam zondes op zijn naam staan ende andere vraag is heeft hij saalahoe alhi wa salaam ooit zondes gepleegd. beter lezen voortaan drok

07-04-2004, 13:54
IK zal julie uit je droom helpen....ons profeet heeft nooit zondes gepleegd. als jullie meer over ons profeet willen weten zeg het en ik zal zijn hele levens verhaal proberen te plaatsen..inchaalah ta3la

07-04-2004, 14:11
batata112, wat bedoel je met drok ? Dat zijn geen Islamitische manieren jegens je zuster.

07-04-2004, 16:16

Citaat:
batata112, wat bedoel je met drok ? Dat zijn geen Islamitische manieren jegens je zuster.
hmmm hoezo? een drok is een persoon die veel informatie zoekt om een vraag te kunnen beantwoorden. is dat onbeleefd?

07-04-2004, 20:09

Salaam,

In welk taal dan ? Ik doelde ook op 't terug groeten

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 11:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

A man asked the Prophet , "What sort of deeds or (what qualities of) Islam are good?" The Prophet replied, 'To feed (the poor) and greet those whom you know and those whom you do not Know (See Hadith No. 27).

07-04-2004, 20:14

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door megrabi_men
IK zal julie uit je droom helpen....ons profeet heeft nooit zondes gepleegd. als jullie meer over ons profeet willen weten zeg het en ik zal zijn hele levens verhaal proberen te plaatsen..inchaalah ta3la
Salaam,

Op http://www.selefiepublikaties.co m zie dan Siraa en klik op zijn ('alayh salatoe wasalaam's) Biografie. Magnifiek! Soubhan Allaah! Zie de geplaatste stuk, hij was ook maar een mens, een verbazingwekkend mens! Hij was niet onfeilbaar (maakte fouten) maar in 't overbrengen van de Boodschap onfeilbaar...

07-04-2004, 21:18

Citaat:
Salaam,

Op http://www.selefiepublikaties.co m zie dan Siraa en klik op zijn ('alayh salatoe wasalaam's) Biografie. Magnifiek! Soubhan Allaah! Zie de geplaatste stuk, hij was ook maar een mens, een verbazingwekkend mens! Hij was niet onfeilbaar (maakte fouten) maar in 't overbrengen van de Boodschap onfeilbaar...
kijk hebben we het over fouten of zonden???
en wat versta je onder een fout?
Ik hoef niet in een link te kijken naar zijn Biografie...heb al boeken over gelezen.

Pagina's : [1] 2