Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Eboue: Heeft Spijt !!

08-02-2009, 20:24
Eboue apologises for red card at Tottenham

'I know have to control myself but I did not want them to win'

Emmanuel Eboue has apologised for his sending off at Tottenham on Sunday.

The Arsenal midfielder received a yellow card in the 17th minute for dissent and another nine minutes before the break for flicking out at Luka Modric.

It left the visitors with a mammoth task but Arsène Wenger’s side rolled up their sleeves and dug out a deserved draw on the ground of their fiercest rivals. Alex Song and Nicklas Bendtner even had chances to give them all three points.

However, the game had turned on that red card and afterwards, Eboue was understandably contrite.

“I am sorry,” he told Arsenal.com. “This game was very, very important for us. We must always win when we play against Tottenham and give our best for the fans.

“I am so disappointed to get the red card but I say thank you to my friends [team-mates] who gave everything. We drew and we are happy. It is a good point for us after playing so long with 11 v 10.”

Eboue admitted his error for the second caution but felt the first was harsh – along with the decision to chalk off his ‘goal’ in the 13th minute for a push on Jonathan Woodgate.

“The referee sent me off,” said the Ivorian. “For the first yellow card I did not say anything bad.

“I was in front of the ball and I was talking with Almunia [following a foul]. After that I said [to the referee] you have to whistle before and he said OK. I came back to take my place and then he called me and gave me a yellow card. I don’t really understand why.

“For the second one, I touched him. I put my leg up because [Modric] had touched me before in front of the referee and he did not say anything. He kicked me when I tried to go forward and I put my leg up. The second card is normal, I accept it.

“But for me the referee was not good today. It was a goal [in the first half]. I don’t know why he did not give it. The referee said I touched Woodgate but I did not.

“I know have to control myself [on the pitch] but I did not want to let Tottenham win.

"I just wanted to give my best.”

08-02-2009, 20:25

hij praat veel man
Als ie zn bek houd en meer werkt dan niks aan de hand
Hij speelt goed en is slimme speler, maar door zn gemekker hele tijd
worden zelfs de supporters gek van

08-02-2009, 20:27
hij trekt zijn mond veelste vaak open maar wel een kinder8tige beslissing van de scheids. hij liet em gaan toen trok hij die gele kaart hoerezoon

08-02-2009, 20:38
megole voetballer, bakt er 4x nix van .. verkoop hem siel voe plè

08-02-2009, 20:59

juve en inter hebben interesse dusss wie weet in de zomer mag tie van mij wel weg, hij heeft zijn vorm van het jaar dat arsenal de CL finale had gehaald nooit meer terug gehad