Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Mode & Uiterlijk stem op palastine

16-01-2009, 23:58
http://www.israel-vs-palestine.com/gz/

stem op palastine

17-01-2009, 02:05

Please...i see.Supporters of Isreal are mostly American people
You Americans were despirate to get your own army home from Irak, only because your boys are dying there..How would you feel if your mother got killed and your sister raped,while you're wathching??..Children and women are getting killed by crazy jews..For the ones who don't know this jet..PALESTINE IS FOR THE PALESTINIANS!!! READ HISTORY AND YOU'LL SEE IT...THE JEWS DON'T HAVE A COUNTRY IN THIS WORLD..they need to get over it, they knów they don't have the right to do this, the knów they don't deserve this country..you don't get a country by killing the children, women en innocent men who're living in it!!!

Everyone knows that..Everone who says he is a human and not an animal, knows that!

So please..people that support Isreal..How would you feel if you didn't have your sweet mom around you, because they killed her while you're watching?

Would you still say: I support Isreal? Would you still say they have the right to do this?

I don't think so..

So an advise for the Isrealsupporter: THINK TWICE, BE SMART AND LOOK AT WHAT THEY'RE DOING OUT THERE!!

You don't want to be there yourself..
It's horrible..How can this happen in the world, how can this happen in 2009,while the whole world is watching, and some idiots even say they suppórt isreal?! It's ridiculous..

It's ridiculous and nobody stops it..

17-01-2009, 02:05
Ik had gestemd en ook even een duidelijk verhaaltje getypt..
alleen lukt t niet..ik zet m er later op..