Advertentie: bereik met Marokko.nl vrijwel alle Marokkaanse jongeren

Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Lyrics...

Pagina's : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

-Reda-
23-10-2002, 18:22

OKeej peepsz...plaats hier ALLE songteksten die je kent...en 2 da hataz...rechtsboven is een rood vakje met een wit kruisje...klik daarop...pleaze...aight...let's get this quest 4 lyrics started!!!!:D:D:D Ik begin Met lyrics van Xzibit's nieuwe album "Man Vs Machine"...aight...:D

-Reda-
23-10-2002, 18:23
Artist: Xzibit f/ Nate Dogg Album: Man vs Machine Song: Multiply [Xzibit] I've beeeeen this way and I can't stop (ah) Hands on the ball and I won't drop (no) Half-assed rhymes that you can't watch (no) It ain't cause I want to it's cause I got-ta Get it Crip while the gettin is good before the game is 10% skill and 90% Hollywood I don't need that, I don't believe that E'rybody gon' get hurt, if I do dirt I flirt with the idea of quittin' the game Nah!! I'ma evolve continue to change It take brains, balls and backbones to get it on and keep it on, we keepin it movin, to each his own So I spit about it, whatever I feel about it I'm just bein real about it; X get hot nigga forget about it Speech don't failllll me now Dedicated to the enemies and friends that hold me down [Chorus: Nate Dogg] (We) back on line (We) came to ride (We) deal (We) stack (We) multiply (We) stay on the grind (Until) we die And back for mo', cause we can't get enough [Xzibit] Above the rest, accept no less Go ahead, check the game, be my guest Somethin brand new and heavy to get off my chest Win time after time 'til there ain't none left Hardhat, punch the clock, back to work I'm bigger, stronger, faster, built to hurt everybody and anybody who come to my party like they ready to get roudy and touch somebody Who's that nigga y'all came to see? "X!" Often imitated, but cannot be, "X!" What's next, collect respect like paychecks Straight to the bank with my ***** and have safe sex What do you believe in? I believe in seizin the moment, livin and dyin to spit with a vengeance Here for redemption - been around forever Y'all cats were just too blind to listen [Chorus] [Nate Dogg] It ain't my fault.. we keep droppin hits And you can't spit like this, so I'm takin yo' ***** It ain't shit changed.. we gon' bang like this And I'm drinkin this fifth, we still don't take no shit [Xzibit] I got a "Sixth Sense," that tells me you ain't worth six cents I'm sick with my sixth sense Whattup Doc? I'm gettin down to business Crooked ass the cops to the Rampart district Loose yourself in the music, move it or lose it Abuse it, let's booze it, please don't confuse it with the next man, it's the X Man rollin Stand firm, solid as the ground I'm holdin Make mine +Golden+, permanent +State+ issue Stacked with the wealth that you can't take witchu Long range missile, if we got issues I'ma squeeze this shit and nobody gon' miss you I'ma keep swingin 'til the medics come get you We busy, stay off my line, you can't get through Peep the design from the mastermind Yo Dre, bring that shit back one more time! [Chorus] - repeat 2X

-Reda-
23-10-2002, 18:24
Artist: Xzibit Album: Man vs Machine Song: Release Date Yeah, today the big day (Xzibit) Been here four years, eleven months and twenty-nine hot ones One more day and I'm a free man walkin Leavin from behind these gates, I paid my debt to the state And ever since they took the weights Wasn't much for a nigga to do but start thinkin Wishin I was back home drinkin every weekend Remember like it's yesterday, eight-teen and ? I can't remember the letters I just wrote a lot of them Goin for a ride that I cannot stop Set up shop in Cochran, connect the dots And for those that don't know, thats the Pen-East to Fresno Northeast to Baskersfield, **** "Let's Make a Deal" Livin around niggaz who kill, right along with the niggaz who will At the drop of a hat, sharpen up anything hard to stab you with that Niggaz givin up the manhood they can't get back It's a sick university, murder the cirriculum Concrete campuses, I miss Los Angeles More than that I'm missin my kids Missin my turf, missin my *****, what could be worse? Shouldn't have asked that, called the ***** collect (It's Xzibit) Some nigga picked up, wanted to break her neck When kites slide up under your door, you slide them back Cause when you pick em up and read em that's where you're at And if you ain't rollin with that then watch your back Level four right away, gettin hit the same day Playin the price for the games you play Never realize how precious time is til you give it away Can't remember what a t-bone taste like I stayed awake nights listening to the sounds of prison life Mother****ers cryin, shanks gettin sharpened Tacs gettin taced up, plottin and talkin Sellin everything from weed to blow When it's time for you to go you're the last to know niggaz holdin weight, essays got the power Locked down, one shower every seventy-two hours ? tuna, trigger happy sharpshooters Waitin for the jump off, can't wait to thump off Had to smash a nigga readin my shit Tryin to intercept my outside and write my ***** I seen niggaz sleep for weeks, get too weak And then physically and mentally cannot compete Find new shit to master, make the time move faster Home sweet home, shipped off to Land Caster Kept a low pro, close to home and I'm trippin Time to catch up with all the shit that I been missin Everybody runnin they mouth, pussy to count Cause *****es in Cali love niggaz thats freshed out But some of these niggaz on swipe Gettin out with the virus caught from the nigga he liked **** that, when I touch back I got plans If I can't rock the powder, rock the fans Give my naked pictures away, shake some hands Hope I never seen none of you mother****ers again On all times take the long walk to the front gate Dress out expandin shit, today my release date (Talking) [X] Alright my niggaz, I'm gone, see you in an ounce dog, woo! [G] What's up nigga [X] Yeah, what's up nigga [G] Hey get in the car, my nigga, sup X? Here goes ya mother****in chain nigga Lucky I didn't pawn that mother****er [X] Ha, yeah right [G]Check it out dog, everybody know that you just got out That shit was all on the radio But dig it I got two strippin *****es just flew in from mother****in Las Vegas ready to get down and dirty, I got a pound of weed, got on the Hennessy Everybody at the club waitin, what you wanna do? [X] Take me to the mother****in studio

-Reda-
23-10-2002, 18:29
Artist: Xzibit Album: Man vs Machine Song: Break Yourself [Xzibit] Last but not least we off the leash The Art of War reach for your masterpiece Feel the release from the phantom bangs you Snatched off put you in a frame and hang you Comin at you niggas from a different angle Arch Angel choke hold and strangled Kay Slay the game turn the tables Get cables, I'm Kane you Abel Start bullshit, conflicts, labels Man handled, murder, mangled Life support cut short we hold court In the street make a nigga sleep six feet deep **** piece bare back doggystyle Cement ya feet and hold ya down Throw you off the bridge and watch you drown Last one to laugh its over now [Hook] We'll trade ya six and pancake ya loan Break ya ***** and take ya doe Shake ya Crys and take it whoa Layin down the whole dance floor (Break yourself right now) Open bar free drinks this way Walkin the West, possin the South Coke can put these in ya mouth Hands up jack the whole crowd (Break yourself right now) [Xzibit] Break crash from ya ass so don't rush to bust *****es die, cry, and lust for us Damn it feel good to be platinum plus Don't **** wit us cuzz we dangerous Hold fans like fiends on Angel Dust Clean get aways I get out the cuffs Coast like a sailor you ****in ****s I done hand it hard to keep in touch Don't pop the Crys I pop the clutch Pop one to ya mouth cuzz you talk too much Way in over ya head you get played Left holdin the bag like John Forte Built for this all work no play here to stay The rest get blown away Built for this all work no play here to stay The rest get blown away C'mon [Hook] [Xzibit] Neva seen heard felt befo Wanna rumble wit us just start the show Fill up the chamber let me go Out of town before the shells hit the floor Duck tape ski mask professional **** y'all, y'all homosexual Hangin on my dick like testicle Pop you disappear, "Where did he go?" Pop up some where in Mexico Rotate relate respect the flow Hospital bed you vegetable Can't walk can't talk lettin you know We hit the hardest ask ya ho, at my show Seen her in the front row To the back stage in there she blow There she blew Then send her back to you (hello) [Hook] - 3X

-Reda-
23-10-2002, 18:31

Artist: Xzibit Album: Man vs Machine Song: Heart of Man [Xzibit] Ain't a damn thing promised to ya Except livin your life, and dyin one day, I'm just bein honest to ya It take a whole lot, just to get a little Gettin caught up in the middle the answer to life's riddles never, come that easy, but it was easy to lead me, but it wasn't easy to see me Get up off the block to the TV And sell a couple million CD's, best believe me You see these callouses on my soul? Couldn't let hate and paralysis, take control I pick you up when you down 'til I can't no mo' My name sting in your mouth like canker sores Been at war my whole life, sleepless nights Endless fights, but still can't walk to the light Cause my work ain't finished on earth, for what it's worth From the cradle to the hearse, God and family first, for real [Chorus: singer] Somewhere in the heart of man (somewhere, within, somewhere) There comes a time when he must understand (when he must understand) The strong withstand, the weak will fall {*repeat*} Cause tomorrow may not come at all {*repeat*} [Xzibit] Life ain't long, it's more like a snapshot You can have the top, I live for the hop Never take a day I'm breathin on this planet for granted Time for change, time for growth, peace understandin See but niggaz keep forcin my hand, disturbin my plans Bringin out the soldier in a peaceful man It's like tryin to build a house on sand; you never get a solid foundation, one man can change the nation Yo I put that on all creation; Haitian, Jamaican African, Asian, Caucausian, Indian Whatever your persuasion, this is the message Time is of essence especially when you're countin your blessings Lessons learned from the deepest of pain, it's not a game Keep my name outta your mouth and I'ma keep it the same, ya dig? It's a shame, graduated to the rap game Only to find out crack and rap was the same thang, damn!! [Chorus] [Xzibit] Who got skill? Who got hustle? Who got they family with 'em? Who pay for they muscle? Yo it's all gon' come out in the wash, the lost angel with dirty wings, bullets ricochet off my halo I lay low for no one, I love my life Ain't afraid of no hard work and sacrifice Was born twice through the life of my seed Makin sure he see a side of life, I was never able to see Hittin home like "Ground Zero," move over now Peace to the real heroes, still underground I put it down for the homies that came that's hard in the paint I'm livin proof it's never to late, you straight Once in a while I go back to the main strip And see the same niggaz still doin the same shit And all I can do is increase the flow Put it out, let it soak in, and hope they grow, c'mon [Chorus] - repeat 2X

casawiea
23-10-2002, 18:32
Can't you see? You are the only one for me. It's destiny Here we go, here we go , here we go Girl you know I love you you know I always will it's like forever in one day it feels like time stood still You know I will go where you want to go wanna feel you close to me how could I know? and I love you so refrein: Can't you see? you are the only one for me it's you and me baby it's like we're meant to be it's destiny Now I know I found you I'll never walk away trough the good and bad times it's you that make me stay You know I will go where you want to go wanne feel you close to me how could I know? I love you so It's destiny Here we go, here we go, here we go refrein: It's destiny

-Reda-
23-10-2002, 18:32
Artist: Xzibit f/ Ras Kass, Saafir (Golden State Warriors) Album: Man vs Machine Song: Harder Ah, I don't wanna hear shit Get off ya mother****ing ass It's right now, right now, right here And we bringing it to you live, COME ON! Golden state, what... come on, what ***** New Shit! Ha, come on, yeah Ras Kass blaze that shit up Xzibit, break it down slam it, jelly roll [Ras Kass] Show me a ***** and I'm a slay her like Sarah Michelle Gell-ie Rap star, trash tellies blow up my sprint celly Dare me, I tongue Halle Berry's belly Show her a monster's ball, **** it you tell me Platinum, heavy 22 inch perrelli's Jelly, it gets so ugly it gets scary Haters act like under-age hoes so what's really- Can't **** wit y'all, paging R.Kelly (ooooohhh) Oh, if the shoe fits buy a matching shirt Ya nothing take ya face and attach dirt Catch me and my niggas wit strick-9 Strictly constrict 9 triggas disfigure ya figure Our figgas got bigger, niggas the same Menace to society and y'all done made me Kane Can't extort us faggot, you bust we bust In God we trust but we paying at dusk, biatch! [chorus] Don't you think this shit is for fun (NO!) Think before you reach for that Gun (Think!) Look at all the shit that you started (yeah) You bring heat but we bring it harder (sing!) La la la la la la la la (Ha!) La la la la la la la la (Sing!) La la la la la la la la (yes) La la la la la la la la (come on) [Saafir] Yella, yizzel, shaft shizza-lean **** what y'all talking about, this shit clean That's why we filthy rich behind the scenes Game spitters with helmets and shoulder pads on the hitters Bullshit so far what this game sent We here to burn it down open bar entertainment Taking the work clipping the clientele on raw Lactose intolerant but I still sell Game enough to mash on the coach like Sprewell Don't salt there hoes flows ain't got that sea smell Overstand under surveillance, Ben Savage- Can't come to the town terrorizing we been Laden Been beat heavyweight beefs and went passage Back to the blockmates and it's safe to unlock cakes King sizzel makin' bank, shake the spizzle, We don't make it drizzle we rain in the G-state [chorus] Don't you think this shit is for fun (NO!) Think before you reach for that Gun (Think!) Look at all the shit that you started (come one) You bring heat but we bring it harder (now sing!) La la la la la la la la (Sing!) La la la la la la la la (Yeah!) La la la la la la la la (Sing It!) La la la la la la la la (yeah) [Xzibit] Feel the adrenaline, feel the rush The effects of the compound the ammo dump Doc Dre don't **** with punks We all thump like Maximus, stop ****ing with us Take a ride inside the home of hands-on hip-hop Speak what you believe and hope you don't get shot for it Ghetto poets, show it if you got one A hot one, with ass and rap like a shotgun I can write to the sound of the sunset Smith & Wesson, I use words as a weapon Gun sling my dreams I rain supreme And fiend for the next challenge, knocking you off balance Look, I been through the worst, avoided the hearst (Survived!) Starving to death and dying of thirst (alive!) Here in the flesh, elope with the profoc- The answer, the solution, the remedy, the anecdote [chorus] Don't you think this shit is for fun (NO!) Think before you reach for that Gun (Think!) Look at all the shit that you started (yeah) You bring heat but we bring it harder (Now sing!) La la la la la la la la (yes) La la la la la la la la (Sing!) La la la la la la la la (Ha) La la la la la la la la (come on) (X2) Bounce... Bounce... Bounce... Yeah... Golden State

-Reda-
23-10-2002, 18:34
Artist: Xzibit Album: Man vs Machine Song: Choke Me, Spank Me (Pull My Hair) [Chorus: girl - repeat 4X] Choke me, spank me, pull my hair [Xzibit] Cinnamon, with a taste of honey, it ain't funny When she walk in the room, I can't help actin a fool I know what she like, she act right She act like she ain't gon' survive the night without my dick all up in her ass, so quick, so fast I see her twin towers and I'm ready to crash Walk around naked witcha beautiful ass Who the **** taught ya how to move that fast? It took time to perfect the stroke, by any note Maybe we really don't need to drink and smoke And just try a new position, perfect your dick kissin Bang on your G-spot 'til your (voice is missin) [Interlude: Xzibit - repeat 2X] I don't want to love, you I just want to ****, you You should bring your friends, through I'll **** you and them, too [Chorus] [Xzibit] I work hard when I'm breakin your back, my lil' nyphomaniac Suck it, swallow it, down the hatch It ain't a game when she givin me brain, she doin her thang I'm up all night but I never complain I don't, waste no time with makeup lines I just, look in her eyes and read the signs A lot of dudes wanna pull on her arm Cause her ass and titties light up a room like a major city Just look how she fit in them jeans, it ain't fair She get off too quick, when I pull on her hair I'm the only nigga that can take you there I ain't the only one ****in and I don't care! She come through with a couple of friends, a couple bottles of gin And then, that's where the party begins And I'm the only nigga that's around for blocks Baby get on top, and don't you stop! [Interlude] [Xzibit] I know you love the way I'm diggin it out I know it's hard to talk with all this dick in your mouth Menage-a-trois, for moi, let's figure this out I drink your Hennesey fifth, let's work the shit out She don't gotta cheat cause it's a waste of her time She'll never find another dick that's bigger than mine Hands and knees side by side, I hit from behind Flip it up, givin a ****, we **** all night Bottom line, when I straighten your spine I'm gon' find spots that ain't been hit and blow your mind Get in line, *****es stay on the grind, cause I'm on mines Redecorate your hips and lips and thighs Ain't surprised you can be so pretty and be so nasty Ass in the air like a pass to Grassi It's a, thin line between hoes and women And close my dick with a hat and change the linen [Interlude] [Chorus] - repeat 2X

casawiea
23-10-2002, 18:34
Let me hear you say it's allright cause tonight your body next to mine in my dreams in my mind on and on the beat goes on till the break of down there's a fire burning let the feeling take control of your body and soul shout it out i say yeah, baby i say yeah, baby i wanna make you mine you're so xool you're so fine i wanna make you see that we're 2 of a kind on and on the beat goes on till the break of dawn there's a fire burning let the feeling take control of your body and soul chout it out i say yeah, baby i say yeah, baby

-Reda-
23-10-2002, 18:35
Artist: Xzibit f/ Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg Album: Man vs Machine Song: Losin' Your Mind [Xzibit (Snoop)] Out of a crowd, picking em out (and what?) Digging em out to kicking em out (and what?) Surviving the game is what it's about (and what?) I'm running this *****, you running your mouth (then what?) If I keep dropping heat this hard (what?) The ****ing devil gonna be out of a jar (and what?) Rakim conversation with God (what?) I'm so hard with a quad in the prison yard Magic Johnson need to run for mayor Lil Kim sold me some pussy, but I aint pay her You can, hate me now or hate me later I'm a instigator, (what?) a instigator It's the, MVPs and SUVs We don't, take no shit, take yo shit Leave a, hole in ya face size on Grand Canyon Head between ya knees, prepare for crash landing Hand 'em out is not my style You done, ****ed up now but dont look down We too, high up fo yo bricks to get to See the skid marks from the shit I've been through How that sound?, smack me around Like the national death, nah it's not goin down Speak ya mind but watch yo mouth You big sis but no dollars, so that dont count (nigga!) [Hook 1 - Xzibit (Dr Dre)] Who wanna get involved with us? Break down *****es, ball with us Hit a couple of corners, crawl with us No matter how you bust, you aint hard as us It's not, what you say, but how you spit it It's not, what you got, but how you get it Come on, Golden State done finally did it (What made y'all think y'all could **** wit Xzibit?) [Hook 2 - Snoop Dogg x2] Lights, camera, action, show-time We bust shit back in no time Yo kind cant **** with my kind You must be losin' yo mind [Xzibit] Lift off a mark, inhale exhaust Can never come off soft, I cover the cost Get lost in the sauce and the city niggas believe me Pimping aint easy, fat meat be greasy Hoes cant walk right, pigs never fly straight What that West like, we rise like the birth rate First taste of the future, we all hands on Amputating Satan's last legs to stand on Head strong re-match, dollar for dollar, bullet for bullet Niggas dont want it, then dont pull it Dont shoot it, mind polluted, deeply rooted Cock back, ready to rock, time to do it [Hook 1 - Xzibit (Dr Dre)] Who wanna get involved with us? Break down *****es, ball with us Hit a couple of corners, crawl with us No matter how you bust, you aint hard as us It's not, what you say, but how you spit it It's not, what you got, but how you get it Come on, Golden State done finally did it (What made y'all think y'all could **** with Xzibit?) [Xzibit (Snoop)] Back for more, watch me score (with what?) With any whore that wanna explore (with what?) The ups the downs, the ins the outs (then what?) Kicking that ass, dick in your mouth (so what?) Piss on ya chest, and put it on tape (now what?) Have all these *****es calling it rape (and what?) Slicker than that, so pump your brakes (and what?) Indite it, fight it, settle the case (w-w-w-w-what?) [Hook 1 - Xzibit (Dr Dre)] Who wanna get involved with us? Break down *****es,ball with us Hit a couple of corners, crawl with us No matter how you bust, you aint hard as us It's not, what you say, but how you spit it It's not, what you got, but how you get it Come on, Golden State done finally did it (What made y'all think y'all could **** with Xzibit?) [Hook 2 - Snoop Dogg x2] Lights camera action, show-time We bust shit back in no time Yo kind cant **** with my kind You must be losin' yo mind

-Reda-
23-10-2002, 18:36
Artist: Xzibit f/ M.O.P. Album: Man vs Machine Song: BK to LA Yeah! AOWWW, AOWWW! C'mon! Yeah, yeahhh (yeah) yeahhh, yeahhh M.O.P.! Uhh (X to the Z) Yeah baby, that's right, you know how we do it One time, X, where you at my nigga? FIYAHHHH!!!! [Xzibit] I spread the hate, like Taliban records and tapes Shoot five times to the sky, gimme some space I got y'all, runnin in place, cut to the heart of the subject (MASH OUT NIGGAZ!) Straight from the gutter you love it Ain't nothin above it, we stomp y'all religiously Watchin paper thugs tryin to hide behind the industry From here to infinity, love thy enemy Niggaz got the knowledge but don't know the chemistry All inside your baseball hat and kneecaps with baseball bats ('TIL FAME HIT YOU WITH THE MINI-MAC) Full body black fatigues, lungs black from weed In black limo tinted SUV's with Bill [Billy Danze] STILL (still) WORLD (world) FAMOUS The underdogs of rap, back to claim this, the fact remain we're heartless and painless, it's dangerous to strangers that try to change us, knowin we're anxious to flame 'em [Chorus 2X: Xzibit + M.O.P.] [X] Huh, you want problems I'ma bring 'em to you [B] We cockin them thangs [X] Yeah, I got a song let me sing it to you [B] We ready to bang [X] Yeah, you talk impressive, you don't mean it do you? [B] Watch where you aim [F] Get lost in the game, get tossed in the flames, nigga [Billy Danze] You must wanna throw the towel in holmes, it's your man B.D. From N.Y.C., the N.Y.G. (IT'S) M.O.P., and X to the Z is a friend of our family (YEAH MY NIGGA) For you, counterfeit, wannabe hardcore players I rub you under your face with single-edged razors Cold street INTELLIGENCE, O.G.'s and REBEL MEN Grip quick, cock squeeze and LEVEL MEN to SETTLE IT (From L.A. to) B.K., from B.K. to (L.A.) Persistant and insistant on doin it our way Do you really wanna **** with Danze? (c'mon) When he comin with them thugs in the van Double clutch in his hands, my nigga [Lil' Fame] Make the world flame! Face the Fame-ster, part, Fame-ster Y'all niggaz akin to God and gangsters (YOU SEE IT!) It's the M dot, to the O dot, to the P With X to the Z hot, what's happenin? [Chorus] [Interlude 2X: Xzibit] Hunt down, hurt, hang and hate the hater Watch how you rise, fall and thank me later Look in my eyes, I should not have to say it Look alive, these streets is complicated [Lil' Fame] AOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! You got problems with us? Start poppin I get in yo' chest like anthrax, vaccine couldn't stop it Let's move on 'em (aoww) must move on 'em Rush in, gun-bustin, black seven plus tools on 'em Never snooze on 'em, I'm short, haven't got room for 'em I send you to God with no shoes CLUELESS! Real G's run this, we rule this If you wanna get into some gangsta shit, let's do this (YES SIR!) No question, no half-steppin Streets is my profession, heat in my posession Hollow-tips is the answer; look around you see the signs say "NO SMOKIN" but our guns got cancer! [Xzibit] Yeah cause I'm not (I'm not) what you thought I was Like my career was gon' fade like a ****in buzz Raise the stakes high, I solidify the grip that I keep on shit, GET OFF MY DICK! [Chorus] {*random ad libs to fade*}

casawiea
23-10-2002, 18:37
I knew I was being threatened Do you think it's worth holding out' I mean I've heard some pretty ugly things about those guys Ugly stories (electric guitar starts) "Watch them flee.. watch them flee" *scratches* "Rap up" *scratches* "Watch them flee" *scratches* "Hip-Hop hits" *scratches* "And you do it like this" (Mike Shinoda) [Verse 1] It's going down The rhythm projects 'round the next sound Reflects the complex hybrid dialect now Detect the mesh of many elements compressed down The melting pot of a super-futureesque style The combination of a vocal caress With lungs that gasp for breath From emotional stress With special effects And a distorted collage Carefully lodged between beats of rhythmic barrage [Pre-Chorus](2x) It's going down The logical progression on a the timeline The separation narrowed down to a fine line To blur the edges so they blend together properly Take you on an audible odyssey Now it's going down [Chorus](2x) Put it down for the world to see you DMX members defend angry It's going down Noboby in the world to see That we milking the cow's and defend angry It's going down (Mike Shinoda) [Verse 2] Once again it is Composed sentences all together venomous The four elements of natural force Projected daily through the sound of the source Everybody on board with this blend The sword with the pen The mightiest is the weapons Swinging right from the chin The elevate of mental states Long gone with the wind To defend men for shoddy imitation pretends It's going down Stalence emulation readily Trekking through the weaponry Of the pure pedigree Cleverly seeing through whatever is ahead of me Whatever the weather be We invent the steadily It's going down to sub-terrestrial high I rhyme regiment that's calling the shots Execution of collaborative plots Ready to bring the separation of style to a stop [Pre-Chorus] It's going down The logical progression on a the timeline The separation narrowed down to a fine line To blur the edges so they blend together properly Take you on an audible odyssey Now it's going down [Chorus](2x) Put it down for the world to see you DMX members defend angry It's going down Noboby in the world to see That we milking the cow's and defend angry It's going down (X-Ecutioners) "X-men 'bout to blast of world wide" *scratches* Yo it's request only *scratches* "X-men 'bout to blast of world wide" *scratches* It's built from scratch Album in stores soon "'Bout to blast off world wide" *scratches* "And you do it like this" It's going down [Chorus](2x) Put it down for the world to see you DMX members defend angry It's going down Noboby in the world to see That we milking the cow's and defend angry It's going down

casawiea
23-10-2002, 18:38

What y'all thought y'all wasn't gon' see me? I'm the Osirus of this shit Wu-Tang is here forever, mother****er It's like this ninety-seven Aight my niggaz and my niggarettes Let's do it like this I'ma rub your ass in the moonshine Let's take it back to seventy-nine [Inspectah Deck] I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypothesis can't define how I be droppin these mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery Flee with the lottery, possibly they spotted me Battle-scarred shogun, explosion when my pen hits tremendous, ultra-violet shine blind forensics I inspect you, through the future see millenium Killa B's sold fifty gold sixty platinum Shacklin the masses with drastic rap tactics Graphic displays melt the steel like blacksmiths Black Wu jackets queen B's ease the guns in Rumble with patrolmen, tear gas laced the function Heads by the score take flight incite a war Chicks hit the floor, diehard fans demand more Behold the bold soldier, control the globe slowly Proceeds to blow swingin swords like Shinobi Stomp grounds and pound footprints in solid rock Wu got it locked, performin live on your hottest block [Method Man] As the world turns, I spread like germs Bless the globe with the pestilence, the hard-headed never learn It's my testament to those burned Play my position in the game of life, standin firm on foreign land, jump the gun out the fryin pan, into the fire Transform into the Ghostrider, a six-pack and +A Streetcar Named Desire+, who got my back? In the line of fire holdin back, what? My peoples if you with me where the **** you at? Niggaz is strapped, and they tryin to twist my beer cap It's court adjourned, for the bad seed from bad sperm Herb got my wig fried like a bad perm, what the blood clot, we smoke pot, and blow spots You wanna think twice, I think not The Iron Lung ain't got ta tell you where it's coming from Guns of Navarone, tearing up your battle zone Rip through your slums [Cappadonna] I twist darts from the heart, tried and true Loop my voice on the LP, martini on the slang rocks Certified chatterbox, vocabulary 'Donna talkin Tell your story walkin Take cover kid, what? Run for your brother, kid Run for your team, and your six camp rhyme groupies So I can squeeze with the advantage, and get wasted My deadly notes reigns supreme Your fort is basic compared to mine Domino effect, arts and crafts Paragraphs contain cyanide Take a free ride on my dart, I got the fashion catalogues for all y'all to all praise to the Gods [Ol Dirty Bastard] The saga continues Wu-Tang, Wu-Tang [U-God] Olympic torch flaming, we burn so sweet The thrill of victory, the agony, defeat We crush slow, flamin deluxe slow For, judgment day cometh, conquer, it's war Allow us to escape, hell glow spinning bomb Pocket full of shells out the sky, Golden Arms Tune spit the shitty Mortal Kombat sound The fateful step make, the blood stain the ground A jungle junkie, vigilante tantrum A death kiss, catwalk, squeeze another anthem Hold it for ransom, tranquilized with anesthetics My orchestra, graceful, music ballerinas My music Sicily, rich California smell An axekiller adventure, paint a picture well I sing a song from Sing-Sing, sippin on ginseng Righteous wax chaperone, rotating ring king [RZA] Watch for the wooden soldiers, C-Cypher-Punks couldn't hold us A thousand men rushing in, not one nigga was sober Perpendicular to the square, we stand bold like Flare Escape from your Dragon's Lair, in particular My beats travel like a vortex, through your spine to the top of your cerebrum cortex Make you feel like you bust a nut from raw sex Enter through your right ventricle clog up your bloodstream now terminal, like Grand Central Station Program fat baselines, on Novation Getting drunk like a ****, I'm duckin five-year probation [GZA] War of the masses, the outcome, disastrous Many of the victim family save they ashes A million names on walls engraved in plaques Those who went back, received penalties for the axe Another heart is torn as close ones mourn Those who stray, niggaz get slayed on the song [Masta Killa] The track renders helpless and suffers from multiple stab wounds and leaks sounds that's heard ninety-three million miles away from came one to represent the Nation, this is a gathering of the masses that come to pay respects to the Wu-Tang Clan As we engage in battle, the crowd now screams in rage The high chief Jamel-I-Reef take the stage Light is provided through sparks of energy from the mind that travels in rhyme form Givin sight to the blind The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum Death only one can save self from This relentless attack of the track spares none [Ghostface Killah] Yo! Yo! Yo, **** that, look at all these crab niggaz laid back Lampin like them gray and black Puma's on my man's rack Codeine was forced in your drink You had a Navy Green salamander fiend, *****es never heard you scream You two-faces, scum of the slum, I got your whole body numb Blowin like Shalamar in eighty-one Sound convincin, thousand dollar court by convention Hands, like Sonny Liston, get fly permission Hold the **** up, I'll unfasten your wig, bad luck I humiliate, separate the English from the Dutch it's me, black nobled you Ali Came in threes we like the Genovese, is that so? Caesar needs the greens, it's Earth Ninety-three million miles from the first Rough turbulence, the waveburst, split the megahertz [Raekwon] Aiyyo that's amazing, gun in your mouth talk, verbal foul hawk Connect thoughts to make my manchild walk Swift notarizer, Wu-Tang, all up in the high-riser New York Yank' visor world tranquilizer Just a dosage, delegate my Clan with explosives While, my pen blow lines ferocious Mediterranean, see y'all, the number one draft pick Tear down the beat God, then delegate the God to see God The swift chancellor, flex, the white-gold tarantula Track truck diesel, play the weed God, substantiala Max mostly, undivided, then slide in, sickenin Guaranteed, made em jump like Rod Strickland

casawiea
23-10-2002, 18:39
Uh, feel me? To all the women across the world, we can't diss y'all We gotta love ya, that's real, uh To all my ladies in lingerie, never underage, who stay gettin paid Who like to take trips where the sun is shade To my women who love to ball out And spend all that money 'til ya fall out I feel like a **** with a different **** game with a different **** name, with a little **** fame I'm loaded with cash, loaded with class, loaded with a lot of things Even got a gat loaded for that ass I love my mind, love my soul, love my body I don't drink or smoke that's why I love my body You might catch me chillin with a little short hottie With a little piercin on her body Yes, I get it poppin, 'specially overseas Japenese girls even love my beats They say, "Timbaland we love you We love the dope things that you do" Even in London they say, "Tim, we love ya" They even call me things like wicked, and the f'n governer That's why I can't forget y'all That's why I had to make this roll call, uh [Chorus - Tweet] This here's for one and all It's so good to feel all a y'all, oooh Make that move and just ball out, oooh Life's too short for some time out, oooh This here's for one and all It's so good to feel all a y'all, oooh Make that move and just ball out, oooh Life's too short for some time out, oooh [Sebastian] Back when shorty cherished the thing, yo' time was frequently saved for us stoppin and whiskey poppin to the Marvin and Gaye (Sonny, don't plan tomorrow but live for today) (Sonny, here's a quarter for that groovy arcade) From Cool J to Kane dawg, we changin the game So graphic with thangs, Pac-Man ain't lookin the same Haters, get more familiar who you robbin for change Sebast', a.k.a. Tyler Durden's the name [Timbaland] Guess what people, it's the first of the month Guess what people, I can do what I want I can take, all my peoples on first class flights I can buy all my homegirls lightning new bikes I'm a don when it comes to just servin girls I'm a don so that's why nobody's in my world 'Cause Timabaland's that cool cat Aka Thomas Crown, don't forget that, uh [Chorus] [Tweet] I'm just tryna' find what I need Would I rather be smokin weed? [Magoo] Live life to the fullest, drive cars, eat hot food Live in a mansion next to Hanson [T] I ain't forgot that I'm from yo' hood I'm just tryna' be who you would [M] Cause I hate the game, I hate the glory I could be with y'all, it would be another story [T] You don't know all the things I seen More than fame and his naked greed [M] They took my cash, take my name Put it up in bright lights, I ain't got a damn right [T] Think I'm chillin and livin large Girl he's Mag not El DeBarge [M] But I'm a be the man in charge in due time All my P-Town folk gettin paid, bottom line

-Reda-
23-10-2002, 18:41
Artist: Xzibit f/ Eminem, Nate Dogg Album: Man vs Machine Song: My Name [Eminem] This ain't beef man I don't know what the **** to call it But no beef Whattup X? I float like big spirit in this ***** I'm ghostly Rush me, cause you ain't gonna live to roast me I'd have my mother****in ass kicked by Moby if I let some ***** in the Can like 'Bis cop over me to do war, and try to bring my crew back down I'll never stoop, to that level, to do that now I got a new cat, this time I'm pullin two gats out With bullets, I finally got somethin to shoot at now [Xzibit] Let's see who got they city on lock Let's see who got the better aim with the glock Let's see who come out on top Let's see who REALLY want they name in the streets Let's see who wanna die the same time as me and make ends meet Now was I, blessed with a gift, or cursed with a curse? I follow, hearse after hearse, with verse after verse And I'll be damned if I let Billy dance Dupri Or anybody swing an axe at my family tree, so now [Chorus: Nate Dogg] I love it when you niggaz be talkin, sayin my name Seems like your mouth is not connected to your brain Two-zero-zero-three, and shit, it ain't the same Better have a strap my nigga, simple and plain Put your nuts on the table, my nigga let's play the game Hurt you so long, you'll be a-ddicted to pain I don't wanna hear what you meant, do not explain Right before you lay in your coffin, hoe say my name [Xzibit] Why do you hate me? (Hate me) I came from nothin Blood sweat and tears, you did not create me How can you doubt me? (Doubt me) You don't know shit about me There'd be no West coast without me Cut with the bullshit (Bullshit) I struggle for survival And now you tryin to act like my rival? Watch what you say partner, it's a small earth Don't play games with your life nigga, it's not worth all the pain (all the pain) all the agony (all the agony) All the horror (all the horrow) all the tragedy (all the tragedy) Put your hands up people, it's time to fight now I beat holes in your chest, remain hostile Threaten my life? (C'mon!) One day you'll understand They say that pride is the sign of a foolish man So who the ****?! (Who the ****?!) you think you talkin to Live and direct in the flesh, I'm right in FRONT OF YOU! [Chorus] [Eminem] I never really smashed on Jermaine's ass, Dre smashed him Nobody ganged up 'til he came back and jacked him I never really brought it to his ass, I tapped him I coulda been like Treach, boom-bapped and slapped him purple, for mimickin him with two rappin Urkels I coulda snapped, took it past rap and hurt you But I didn't, I kept it on wax and served you I "Square Dance" cause I'm sick of rappin circles around these clowns, stready tryin to call me out It's like I'm listenin to mother****in dogs meow You'd probably do better tryin to come and stomp me out You don't want it with rap, this is what I'm all about - c'mon (I) No gangsta you ain't either (Will) But I know that I spit "Ether" (Not) I shit across your belly (Lose) Show you I'm not R. Kelly X, pass me the weed, I'ma put my ashes out on his ass For the last time man.. {*scratched* - "Watch your ****in mouth"} [Chorus] [Eminem] For the last time man, I'm through

Pagina's : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14