Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Liefde mijn liefdesverklaring!!

27-12-2008, 04:19
dit heb ik zojuist gemailt naar me lieffie het is niet perfect geschreven maarjah gaat om de gebaar!!

the way i started to love you

in the begining i thaugt u coud never be my kind of man.
i didnt see in you what u see in me.
i could understand how a person can fall in love like crazyness.
all the time when i waz walking with u i keep telling myself u are not my type of man.
i keep going on with u and just keeping u as a friend in my mind i thaugt it will never work between us
but with the time i started to look in your eyes and saw that ur love for me is real and not fake.
but my insecurity keeped me away from you.
because i didnt believe in love .and i dont know what love really is
i still didnt know what i wanted u where going crazy.
and i keeped myself i a distance i closed and keeped closing my heart from you i waz afraid.
that u wil hurt me .but then again u keeped coming back to me chasing me and then again i keeped running away
because i waz scared giving u my heart and my love
i keeped closing up untill that day when i let u in and we kissed.
i knew its more between us then just friend .its magic between us but still i keeped running away for my feelings for you
but u keeped coming back for me and after the last time goodbye
i started to feel for you what u feel for me
U came in my life i a strange way .
i think we are ment to be together .
but only god knows what the furture brings.
it makes me afraid again to dont know what wil happend.
but then again when i think of you i feel rest in my body and soul u make me happy!!.
u make me beloved and believe that love can be true.
and i wanna thank u for that even when its hurts this love, u will always keep in my memory because i had sweet time's with u .
I hope u keep the same memory to me.
We dont know what tommorow brings.
But still we must believe in eachother and fight for eachother keeping it strong and keeping it loved,AND ask god to guide us to hapiness.
Now u have my love i hope u keed the same Achmed fighting for me Chasing me and keep me always longing to your arms around me.
I hope to see u soon habibi
take care remember u always have me dont feel lonely or bored of live.
u can always count on me .I hope our roads will cross eachother and whenever u feel like going crazy/just think of me being in your arms again .

Soon Inchallah.

I love YOU Forever .

big kisses

your Sweety

28-12-2008, 22:48

mooi meid!(K)

29-12-2008, 02:14
Thnxxx meid!!

01-01-2009, 21:27
Prachtig!