Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Dr. Khalid al-Mansour en obama

31-10-2008, 08:49
I was introduced to (Obama) by a friend who was raising money for him, Sutton told NY1 city hall reporter Dominic Carter. The friends name is Dr. Khalid al-Mansour, from Texas, Sutton said.

He is the principal adviser to one of the worlds richest men. He told me about Obama. Sutton, the founder of Inner City Broadcasting, said al-Mansour contacted him to ask a favor: Would Sutton write a letter in support of Obamas application to Harvard Law School? He wrote to me about him, Sutton recalled. And his introduction was there is a young man that has applied to Harvard. I know that you have a few friends up there because you used to go up there to speak. Would you please write a letter in support of him? Sutton said he acted on his friend al-Mansours advice. I wrote a letter of support of him to my friends at Harvard, saying to them I thought there was a genius that was going to be available and I certainly hoped they would treat him kindly, Sutton told NY1. Sutton did not say why al-Mansour was helping Obama, how he discovered him, or from whom he was raising money on Obamas behalf

http://www.oilforimmigration.org/facts/?p=209#more-209