Advertentie: bereik met Marokko.nl vrijwel alle Marokkaanse jongeren

Bekijk volle/desktop versie : A Woman's Worth

Pagina's : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Nadia25
16-02-2002, 14:25

You could buy me diamonds You could buy me pearls Take me on a cruise around the world (Baby you know i'm worth it) Dinner lit by candles, run my bubble bath Make love tenderly last at last (Cause baby you know i'm worth it) Wanna please, wanna keep, wanna treat your woman right Not just Do but to Show That you know she's worth of your time You will lose if you choose to refuse to put her first She will if she can't find a man Who knows her worth Cause a real man knows a real woman when he sees her And a real woman knows a real man Ain't fraid to please her And a real woman knows a real man always come first And a real man just can't deny A woman worth If you treat me fairly, i'll give you all my goods Treat you like a real woman should (Baby i' know you're worth it) If you never played me Promise not to bluff I'll hold you down when shit get rough (Cause baby, i know you're worth it) She walks the mile makes you smile All the while being true Don't take for granted the passions That she has for you You will lose if you choose to refuse to put her first She will if she can't find a man Who knows her worth No need to read between the lines spelled out for you Just hear this song Cause you can't go wrong when you value A woman's , a woman's, a woman's, a woman's Worth

_Star_
16-02-2002, 14:32
Mooie tekst, Alicia Keys, wou ik opzoeken maar nu heb ik die dus... thanx :D Star*

Nadia25
16-02-2002, 15:31
You're welcome Star Het is voor iedereen die zich aangesproken voelt ....maar ook voor de ECHTE mannen.....Maar of ze hier op yasmina zitten??? ..dat is een andere vraag natuurlijk...... ;)

Nadia25
16-02-2002, 18:35
Hee Emshoom, Ik weet dat je een echte man bent.....Heb je gisteren bewezen......tijdens ons geruzie.....maar goed dat wij nog jou hebben he..Wat zou Yasmina zijn zonder Emshoom... :confused:

Nadia25
16-02-2002, 18:46

Een echte man weet waarvoor hij staat.. Hij is je vriend, minnaar, je maat Hij staat je bij moeilijke momenten altijd klaar... Elke dag, elke week , elk jaar Heb je verdriet .. Is hij de eerste die het ziet Teder raakt hij je hand en koestert de hechte band Beschermt je tegen elk vorm van gevaar Elke dag, elke week , elk jaar Samen lachen en huilen En zodra het kan in elkaar verschuilen Hij laat de sterren aan de hemel voor jou stralen En vergeet nooit iets lekkers te gaan halen Elke dag, elke week ,elk jaar Want hij weet dat je het waard bent en je veel voor hem betekent Elke dag, elke week , elk jaar

Roy
16-02-2002, 18:47
http://www.kinderlines.nl/assets/images/tweety.gif

Nadia25
16-02-2002, 18:49
Hee Roy, Ga ergens anders spelen....;)

guruman
16-02-2002, 21:07
Would you dance if I asked you to dance Would you run and never look back Would you cry if you saw me crying Would you save my soul tonight Would you tremble if I touched your lips Would you laugh oh please tell me this Now would you die for the one you love Hold me in your arms tonight I can be your hero baby I can kiss away the pain I will stand by you forever You can take my breath away Would you swear that you'll always be mine Would you lie would you run and hide Am I in too deep have I lost my mind Well I don't care you're here tonight I can be your hero baby I can kiss away the pain I will stand by you forever You can take my breath away Ohhh I just wanna hold you, I just wanna hold you, oh yeah Am I in too deep have I lost my mind Well I don't care you're here tonight I can be your hero baby I can kiss away the pain (Oh yeah) I will stand by you forever You can take my breath away I can be your hero I can kiss away the pain And I will stand by you forever You can take my breath away You can take my breath away I can be your hero

Nadia25
16-02-2002, 21:19
Thnx Guruman....Er zitten inderdaad wel echte mannen op yasmina.. ;)

BentDagilia
16-02-2002, 21:29
DAMES EN GETLEMENS....... Dit is MIJN SONGGETJE ... :D HIj doet hoor hahha I'm The world GREATEST... - R KELLY GENIET I am a mountain I am a tall tree Ohhh, I am a swift wind Sweepin' the country I am a river Down in the valley Ohhh, I am a vision And I can see clearly If anybody asks u who I am Just stand up tall look 'em in the Face and say [Chorus] I'm that star up in the sky I'm that mountain peak up high I made it I'm the worlds greatest And I'm that little bit of hope When my backs against the ropes I can feel it mmm I'm the worlds greatest I am a giant I am an eagle I am a lion Down in the jungle I am a marchin' band I am the people I am a helpin' hand And I am a hero If anybody asks u who I am Just stand up tall look 'em in the Face and say [Chorus] I'm that star up in the sky I'm that mountain peak up high I made it I'm the worlds greatest And I'm that little bit of hope When my backs against the ropes I can feel it I'm the worlds greatest MOHAMED ALIIIIIIIIIIIII........ <------ LOVE Ya :zwaai: Bent Dagilia

Nadia25
16-02-2002, 22:27
Hee Bent Dagilia........Super!!.....Ben jij ook zo'n van Mohamed Ali.....nou ik ook......

Roy
17-02-2002, 00:15
Originally posted by nadia25 Hee Roy, Ga ergens anders spelen....;) Zodra het spel uit is, gaan de koning en de pion dezelfde kist in.

Nadia25
17-02-2002, 00:23

Originally posted by Roy Zodra het spel uit is, gaan de koning en de pion dezelfde kist in. Niet altijd..Honey.....

BentDagilia
17-02-2002, 13:49
Tuurlijk ben ik een Mohamed ALI fan... die man is goed man.. LEGENDARISCH oe saffie...... Bent Dagilia KIzzzzzzzzzz

guruman
17-02-2002, 16:15
Hello my love, I heard a kiss from you Read magic satin playin’ near too All through the morning rain, I gave, the sun doesn’t shine Rainbows and waterfalls run though my mind In the garden I see West purple shower bells and tea Orange birds and river cousins Dressed in green Pretty music I hear So happy and loud Blue flowers echo From a cherry cloud Feel sunshine sparkle pink and blue Playgrounds will laugh, if you try to ask is it cool, is it cool If arrive and don’t see me I’m gonna be with my baby I am free Flying in her arm Over the sea Stained window, yellow candy screen See speakers of kites With velvet roses Diggin’ freedom flight A present from you Strawberry Letter ** The music plays I sit in for a few A present from you Strawberry Letter ** The music plays I sit in for a few

Pagina's : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13