Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Joodterreur: bloedige aanslag kost gezin het leven

Pagina's : [1] 2 3 4 5

29-04-2008, 10:53

GAZA CITY, 29 April 2008 — Israeli tanks shelled a house in the Beit Hanoun neighborhood of the Gaza Strip yesterday killing six Palestinians, including four children and their mother.

“They have wiped out my family,” said the children’s father, Ahmed Abu Mouteq, putting his hands on his head in despair and weeping as the bodies were prepared for burial.

The four children were identified as one-year-old Musab, four-year-old Saleh, three-year-old Hana and six-year-old Rodina. Their 40-year-old mother was named as Miyaser.

“I left my house just moments before to look for one of my children. I heard the sound of the explosion, and when I returned home I found my wife and my children in a pool of blood,” said the grieving father.

“They had been eating breakfast and my wife had been holding our youngest child in her hands,” said Abu Mouteq as he looked down at blood, bits of flesh and spilled milk splashed across the wreckage.

“My wife and children were in the courtyard in their pajamas when the Israelis shelled this house,” he said.

“They were eating when they were hit,” said a neighbor at the site, where chickens pecked at a bloodstained floor and cooked potatoes grew cold in a pot.

A 17-year-old Palestinian civilian, Ayyoub Attalah, who was passing by the home, was also killed in the missile strike.

29-04-2008, 11:04

ha , palestijntje , leef je nog , we dachten al dat je weer was opgepakt!!

maar gelukkig begin je de dag weer met een verse portie "joodterreur"" Bravo!

29-04-2008, 11:05
wat hebben zij misdaan?
Moge Allah swt de Palestijnen bijstaan in de strijd tegen de Joden Amien.Ya Allah ik vraag je met hart en ziel om het leven voor hen te vergemakkelijken.Ya Rabbie L3alamien

29-04-2008, 11:07

Citaat door AbuSjaak:
ha , palestijntje , leef je nog , we dachten al dat je weer was opgepakt!!

maar gelukkig begin je de dag weer met een verse portie "joodterreur"" Bravo!

val dood harteloze varken!!!

29-04-2008, 12:52

Maak je niet druk om deze gevallen. Uiteindelijk zal iedereen krijgen wat hij of zij verdient.

29-04-2008, 12:55
Wanneer zullen mensen eindelijk onderscheid leren maken tussen enerzijds Israëli's en anderzijds Joden?

29-04-2008, 12:56

Citaat door palestijntje:
Maak je niet druk om deze gevallen. Uiteindelijk zal iedereen krijgen wat hij of zij verdient.

Joodterreur: bloedige aanslag kost gezin het leven

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAZA CITY, 29 April 2008 — Israeli tanks shelled a house in the Beit Hanoun neighborhood of the Gaza Strip yesterday killing six Palestinians, including four children and their mother.

“They have wiped out my family,” said the children’s father, Ahmed Abu Mouteq, putting his hands on his head in despair and weeping as the bodies were prepared for burial.

The four children were identified as one-year-old Musab, four-year-old Saleh, three-year-old Hana and six-year-old Rodina. Their 40-year-old mother was named as Miyaser.

“I left my house just moments before to look for one of my children. I heard the sound of the explosion, and when I returned home I found my wife and my children in a pool of blood,” said the grieving father.

“They had been eating breakfast and my wife had been holding our youngest child in her hands,” said Abu Mouteq as he looked down at blood, bits of flesh and spilled milk splashed across the wreckage.

“My wife and children were in the courtyard in their pajamas when the Israelis shelled this house,” he said.

“They were eating when they were hit,” said a neighbor at the site, where chickens pecked at a bloodstained floor and cooked potatoes grew cold in a pot.

A 17-year-old Palestinian civilian, Ayyoub Attalah, who was passing by the home, was also killed in the missile strike.

29-04-2008, 12:58
Israel een onherstelbare fout.

29-04-2008, 12:59

Citaat door Djumanah:

Leer er dan maar mee leven!!!

29-04-2008, 13:01

Citaat door alrachman1:

dat nooit en op een dag komt de overwinning met God's wil

29-04-2008, 13:16

Citaat door Djumanah:

Je lult ook maar een eind weg zeg!!

Citaat:
Geplaatst door Djumanah

29-04-2008, 13:17

Citaat door Djumanah:

aha als god het wilt!!

Welke god???

die van de joden of die van jou, vooralsnog lijkt de god van de joden aan de winnende hand te zijn hoor!!

29-04-2008, 13:20

Citaat door alrachman1:

hahahaha doe jij dat maar met ons......Nederlanders vonden ons de grootste fout uit het verleden

29-04-2008, 13:25

Citaat door Don Vito:
hahahaha doe jij dat maar met ons......Nederlanders vonden ons de grootste fout uit het verleden

En heden don!!!!!

Niet vergeten hoor!!!!

29-04-2008, 13:26

Citaat door alrachman1:
En heden don!!!!!

Niet vergeten hoor!!!!

toekomst ook nog wel denk ik.......wel klote....maar went wel....net als mensen bij wie kanker geconstateerd wordt: het went........

Pagina's : [1] 2 3 4 5