Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Tawhied al-haakimiyyah

Pagina's : [1] 2

16-12-2003, 18:45
1. Tawheed is either in action . Thus Tawheed has only two aspects - it is either in knowledge or in action. Some of the scholars divide the Tawheed of knowledge into that which relates to His Names and Attributes and that which relates to His Lordship (i.e. he is singled out with the actions of creating, owning, providing, benefiting, harming and so on).

2. The above understanding is actually found in detail in the Book and the Sunnah – and is not a matter of “terminology used by the later scholars” as some have claimed. Rather, the whole of Tawheed is understood in the manner above, and this understanding was clear from the earliest to the later times. The scholars merely spoke with terms that define this overall, comprehensive, all inclusive Tawheed - that has come in the Book and the Sunnah - and it is either in knowledge or in action.

3. The claim of some of the Harakiyyoon, that the scholars used terminologies for Tawheed to highlight certain aspects, at times when giving importance to them was needed, is baatil and a lie upon the Salaf. Rather, the classification of the scholars, whether it is Ibn Battah’s three-fold classification or Ibn al-Qayyim’s two-fold classification, then the aim of that was to define the overall, comprehensive, all-inclusive Tawheed that has come in the Book and the Sunnah. And this claim or this premise – that the scholars gave prominence to certain affairs of Tawheed, when the situation demanded that – is really a premise that is being employed in order to justify the deviation away from the methodology of the Prophets in calling to Allaah – [that is calling to the all-inclusive, all encompassing Tawheed, which has a particular starting point] - and towards the methodology of Qutb and Banna in calling to Haakimiyyah and Imaamah - [that is calling to the narrow and restricted Tawheed, which has a particular starting point].

4. When the above becomes clear, then to judge by what Allaah has revealed relates both to Ruboobiyyah, or Asmaa was-Sifaat (or the Tawheed of knowledge, in the sense that one accepts that judgement is one of the exlusive rights of Allaah , and that He is al-Hakam) and Uloohiyyah in the sense that one judges by Allaah’s judgement. And this is similar for all of the other affairs that comprise Tawheed. So for example tawakkul includes holding the belief that Allaah alone benefits and harms, as well as adopting the ways and means in order to bring about that which is desired – so this is knowledge that is held and action that is performed. And so on… for all the other actions. So the Salaf in their defining of Tawheed exactly as it has come in the Book and the Sunnah, they meant to define the overall, inclusive, Tawheed that was the basis of the da’wah of the Prophets and the Tawheed that has come in the Book and the Sunnah, and which comprises both knowledge and action. So the Prophets did not single out Haakimiyyah in their da’wah or its starting point, even though the situation might have demanded that . Rather they began with what is the greatest of the affairs of Tawheed which is making supplication to Allaah alone, and love for him alone, and fear of him alone, and reliance upon him alone, and prayer to him alone, and sacrifice to him alone and so on. So they began with this even though the situation might have demanded that they call to Haakimiyyah as a starting point.

5. Thus, the starting point of the da’wah to Tawheed, in every age and era, is exactly the same and does not change , and in light of this, the classification or understanding of the Salaf, of this Tawheed, does not change either, since they define it exactly as the Quraan and Sunnah have defined it, in its all inclusive, all encompassing, comprehensive manner – and this overall Tawheed is the basis of their call – and they begin as always, exactly where the Prophets began, and they do not begin with any one part of it, exclusively, or base their call around it exclusively.

16-12-2003, 18:46

6. From here, the deceit of the Qutubiyyah, the neo-Khawaarij becomes apparent, and this is their false premise that the Salaf divided Tawheed according to needs and requirements of the time – and this is baatil, as the Salaf actually defined the overall, all-inclusive, Tawheed that has come in the Quraan and the Sunnah and what the Messengers called to – they did not merely define what was required in their particular time. Thus, this is not a matter of ijtihaad – it is actually an explanation of what the Qur’aan actually contains of the affairs of the overall inclusive Tawheed, and this is a matter of Ijmaa' (namely, that Tawheed is of two types (i.e. knowledge and action, or if you like, it is three types, based upon the combining of Ruboobiyyah and Asmaa was-Sifaat) . Based upon that, the da’wah of Ahl us-Sunnah is always uniform, and is based upon the overall inclusive Tawheed that the Messengers actually called to and began with.

7. Further - and this in itself is the clearest of indications of the misguidance of the neo-Khawaarij, the disciples of Sayyid Qutb, and their deviation away from the methodology of the Prophets - the inability to judge by what Allaah has revealed is a sympton of an underlying cause. Since, Allaah removes “amn”, security and safety from the Ummah, when it is ungrateful and when it falls into Shirk, Innovation and Sin. So one of the symptoms is that He removes from them the safety and security and so they suffer, refer to 16:112, 24:55 and the explanation of these verses by the Scholars of Ahl us-Sunnah. So part of the removal of this security, is removal of the affairs of the Sharee’ah rule that provide security and safety, so when Allaah gave the enemies control over the Muslim lands and so they took from these lands what they took and they removed from them what was found of Sharee’ah laws and judgements, then the “amn”, security and safety was further removed – while noting that the complete Sharee’ah rule (i.e. the implementation of the whole of the Sharee’ah, in all affairs) is something that has been absent in the Muslim lands for many centuries – but worsened in the last century. So when this is the case, the contemporaries who have arisen, the likes of Sayyid Qutb and his siblings amongst the Khawaarij, who have raised the banner of Haakimiyyah, then they have innovated into the call of the Messengers, and taken it away from its uniformity, balance, and its comprehensiveness and all-inclusiveness, and away from its starting point and its axis, and thus their speaking of Tawheed, based upon the false premises they have innovated and concocted is actually an Thus, those who speak of Tawheed al-Haakimiyyah, making it an independent category , and claiming it is required in this time, have innovated in the religion – for they have innovated into the affairs of da’wah and the methodology of the da’wah, and this term that they have employed in the manner that they have employed, based upon their false premise, as noted earlier, is also an innovation. And the clearest of proofs of this, that Tawheed ul-Haakimiyyah is merely a tool for them, is that they reject what the Haakimiyyah of Allaah requires and necessitates in other matters, such as refuting the Mockers of the Prophets, the Revilers of the Caliphs, the Mutterers of Kufr and Apostasy, the Mukaffirs of the Sahaabah and the Revivers of the Innovations of the Jahmiyyah, Soofiyyah, Mu’tazilah and other than them – so they remain silent in the face of these – rather they claim that they are “Imaams of Guidance” and “Shaheeds”, displaying the wickedness of their Irjaa’ - and instead wage a war against the Imaams of the Sunnah . So all of this explains their falsehood, their deceit, their wicked contradiction and their lie in their claim of making Allaah’s word supreme, and their wicked lie in their claim that judgement belongs only too Allaah - when they themselves are the ones who flee from the judgement of Allaah, when it coems to the Raafidee Heretic whose works are actually the basis for their da'wah and their reference point.

10. The likes of Mohammad Qutb, Safar al-Hawaali, Salman al-Awdah, Abu Baseer al-A’maa, Abu Qataadah and other them are amongst those who raise high this flag of Irjaa’ in the guise of “Haakimiyyah” – since they are amongst and with the ones who make the Mockers of the Prophets, the Revilers of the Caliphs, the Mutterers of Kufr and Apostasy, the Mukaffirs of the Sahaabah and the Revivers of the Innovations of the Jahmiyyah, Soofiyyah, Mu’tazilah and other than them – to be “Imaams” and “Shaheeds” – and they hate that the likes of these are refuted and exposed and scorned (just like in the manner they have adopted with the Imaams of the Sunnah, like al-Albaani and Ibn Baaz).

16-12-2003, 18:48
11. After having comprehended the above, you will come to realise that the truth is in the words of scholars of Ahl us-Sunnah and that the baatil is with the neo-Khawaarij who have deviated in many of the issues of methodology as has been stated by Imaam al-Albaani cncerning them:

The Permanent Committee (Including Shaykh Ibn Baaz)

Question: “Some people, from the callers, have begun giving importance to mentioning ‘Tawheedul-Haakimiyyah’ in addition to the three well-known categories of Tawheed. So does this fourth category enter within the three categories? or not ‘ such that we make it a separate category which we must give (extra) importance to?

And it is said that Shaikh Muhammad ibn ‘Abdul-Wahhaab gave attention to Tawheedul-Uloohiyyah in his time when he saw that the people fell short of Tawheed in that aspect, and that Imaam Ahmad in his time gave attention to Tawheedul-Asmaa was-Sifaat when he saw the people falling short of Tawheed in that aspect. But as for today then the people fall short with regard to Tawheedul-Haakimiyyah, so therefore we must give attention to it. So how correct is this saying?”

Answer: “Tahweed is of three categories : Tawheedur-Ruboobiyyah, Tawheedul-Uloohiyyah and Tawheedul-Asmaa was-Sifaat, and there is no fourth category. And judging by what Allaah sent down comes under Tawheedul-Uloohiyyah since it is from the types of worship due to Allaah, the One free of all imperfections, and all of the types of worship fall under Tawheedul-Uloohiyyah. .. Tawheed ul-Haakimiyyah an independent category and it does not enter into Tawheed ul-Uloohiyyah? It enters into Tawheed ul-Uloohiyyah! It is a type of worship and is a type of devotion to Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic.

Questioner 2: He says that these three categorisations, al-Uloohiyyah, ar-Ruboobiyyah and al-Asmaa was-Sifaat, he says that this is a matter which is arrived at by the ijtihaad of the scholars, or by way of investigation and analysis (istiqraa&rsquo.

Shaikh Fawzaan: That is sufficient for us, we will not add to what they have unanimously agreed upon, and they agree upon this.. [then] there comes an ignoramus in the twentieth century... he says ‘I am a Mujtahid and I will add to what the People of Knowledge have agreed upon’. This is misguidance...Questioner 2: [interjecting]...

Shaikh Fawzaan:This is clear error! [SIZE=4]Because al-Haakimiyyah enters into Tawheed ul-Uloohiyyah. Who has made it another category or made it an independent category? Will he make the prayer into a fifth or sixth category and jihaad a seventh category? [Because] all of the types of worship are from the types of Tawheed? This is not correct...

Questioner 2: So this is an innovated saying, this saying [Tawheed ul-Haakimiyyah]?

Shaikh Fawzaan: Yes, there is no doubt in this, it is in opposition to the Ijmaa [of Ahl us-Sunnah]. None of the people of knowledge have ever spoken with it. It is in opposition to the Ijmaa.” End

Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen:

Shaikh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-’Uthaimeen was asked concerning this, and he replied that:

“Whoever claims that there is a fourth category of tawheed under the title ‘Tawheed al-Haakimiyyah’ is to be counted as an innovator (mubtadi&rsquo. So this is an innovated categorisation which emanates from an ignorant person who does not understand anything of the affairs of ‘aqeedah and the deen. This is because ‘al-Haakimiyyah’ falls within Tawheedur-Ruboobiyyah from the aspect that Allaah decrees whatever He wills.

It also enters under Tawheedur-Ruboobiyyah in that the servant must worship Allaah according to what He has decreed. So it does not fall outside the three categories of tawheed, which are: Tawheedur-Ruboobiyyah, Tawheedul-Uloohiyyah and Tawheedul-Asmaa was-Sifaat.”

Then, when asked, ‘How are we to rebut them?’ he replied:

“We rebut them by saying to them, ‘What does ‘al-Haakimiyyah’ mean?’ It does not mean except their saying that judgement is for Allaah alone ‘ and that is Tawheedur-Ruboobiyyah. So Allaah, He is the Lord, the Creator, the Sovereign Owner, the One in control of the affairs. But as for what they intend by it and an explanation of the danger of this idea of theirs, then we do not know their intentions and desire, so therefore we cannot estimate the seriousness of this matter.’

Taken from ‘al-Muslimoon,’ no. 639, 25th of Dhul-Hijjah 1417H which corresponds to Friday the 2nd of May 1997.

Shaykh al-Albaani:

Shaikh Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee was asked, “Our Shaikh, may Allaah bless you, the scholars of the Salaf, may Allaah have mercy upon them, mention that Tawheed is of three types: ‘ar-Ruboobiyyah,’ ‘al-Uloohiyyah’ and ‘al-Asmaa was-Sifaat,’ so is it correct for us to say that there is a fourth Tawheed that is ‘Tawheedul-Haakimiyyah’ or ‘Tawheed of Judgement?’ So he replied:

“‘Al-Haakimiyyah’ is a branch of the branches of Tawheedul-Uloohiyyah , and those who focus their attention upon this newly invented saying in the present age use it as a weapon not to teach the Muslims the Tawheed that all of the Prophets and Messengers came with, but rather as apolitical weapon. So if you wish I will establish for you what I have just said, even though this question has repeatedly been answered by me, many times - or if you wish we will continue upon our topic.

I have said in similar circumstances, as support for what I have just said, that usage of the word ‘al-Haakimyyah’ is part of the political da’wah that is particular to some of the parties present today; and I will mention here something that occurred between myself and someone who gave the khutbah in one of the mosques of Damascus. So on the day of Jumu’ah he gave a khutbah which was all about judgement being for Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic. But this person made an error with regard to a matter of fiqh. So after he had finished the prayer I went forward to him and gave him ‘salaam,’ and said to him, ‘O my brother, you did so and so, and that is contrary to the Sunnah.’ So he said to me, ‘I am a Hanafee, and the Hanafee madhhab says what I have done.’ So I said, ‘Subhaanallaah! You have given khutbah that judgement is just for Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic, but you only use this word to attack those rulers whom you think are Unbelievers because they do not rule according to the Islamic Sharee’ah. But you have forgotten about yourselves - that Allaah’s judgement covers every Muslim. So why, when I say to you that the Messenger did so and so, why do you say, ‘But my madhhab is such and such.’ Then you have contradicted that which you call the people to.’

So if it were not for the fact that they use this saying as a tool for political propaganda of theirs, then we would say, ‘This is our merchandise that has been returned to us.’

Taken from ‘al-Muslimoon,’ no. 639, 25th of Dhul-Hijjah 1417H which corresponds to Friday the 2nd of May 1997.

bron: spubs

16-12-2003, 18:58
Zie ook: http://www.spubs.com/sps/sp.cfm?subsecID=GRV07&articleID=GRV070030&articleP ages=1

Een audio van Sh. Fawzaan:

http://www.spubs.com/sps/audio/mnj070005.ram

Wa salaam.

17-12-2003, 23:02

Djazakoe Llah!

18-12-2003, 00:50

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door Umm_Hurayrah
Shaykh al-Albaani:

Shaikh Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee was asked, “Our Shaikh, may Allaah bless you, the scholars of the Salaf, may Allaah have mercy upon them, mention that Tawheed is of three types: ‘ar-Ruboobiyyah,’ ‘al-Uloohiyyah’ and ‘al-Asmaa was-Sifaat,’ so is it correct for us to say that there is a fourth Tawheed that is ‘Tawheedul-Haakimiyyah’ or ‘Tawheed of Judgement?’ So he replied:

[B]“‘Al-Haakimiyyah’ is a branch of the branches of Tawheedul-Uloohiyyah , and those who focus their attention upon this newly invented saying in the present age use it as a weapon not to teach the Muslims the Tawheed that all of the Prophets and Messengers came with, but rather as apolitical weapon. So if you wish I will establish for you what I have just said, even though this question has repeatedly been answered by me, many times - or if you wish we will continue upon our topic.

I have said in similar circumstances, as support for what I have just said, that usage of the word ‘al-Haakimyyah’ is part of the political da’wah that is particular to some of the parties present today; and I will mention here something that occurred between myself and someone who gave the khutbah in one of the mosques of Damascus. So on the day of Jumu’ah he gave a khutbah which was all about judgement being for Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic. But this person made an error with regard to a matter of fiqh. So after he had finished the prayer I went forward to him and gave him ‘salaam,’ and said to him, ‘O my brother, you did so and so, and that is contrary to the Sunnah.’ So he said to me, ‘I am a Hanafee, and the Hanafee madhhab says what I have done.’ So I said, ‘Subhaanallaah! You have given khutbah that judgement is just for Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic, but you only use this word to attack those rulers whom you think are Unbelievers because they do not rule according to the Islamic Sharee’ah. But you have forgotten about yourselves - that Allaah’s judgement covers every Muslim. So why, when I say to you that the Messenger did so and so, why do you say, ‘But my madhhab is such and such.’ Then you have contradicted that which you call the people to.’

So if it were not for the fact that they use this saying as a tool for political propaganda of theirs, then we would say, ‘This is our merchandise that has been returned to us.’

bron: spubs [/B]
Jazakie Allahoe ghairan zuster. Moge Allah jou al Firdaus al 'Aala geven:

Tawheedul-Haakimiyyah as a Separate Category is an Innovation

Prepared by Maaz Qureshi Troid.org

An Introduction to the Fitnah:

Al-Haafidh Ibn Hajar said:

"Al-Mu'allib said: 'Desire for leadership is a cause for people fighting each other to the point that they shed blood and make wealth and private parts lawful, and therefore great corruption occurs in the land. Then the reason for regret is that he may be killed, deposed or die and then regret having entered into it in the first place. Since he will be held to account for the evil he has committed and that which he craved will be lost to him as soon as he leaves it." [1]

Shaykh Naasir al-'Umar says:

"They think that tawheed is only singling out Allaah in Kingship and the obligation of making the Rule for Him Alone. They do not prohibit from the remaining categories of tawheed things such as shirk with the dead. They do not speak about the misguided sects and their distortions in the Tawheed of Allaah's Names and Attributes."

The Position of the Scholars Concerning Tawheedul-Haakimiyyah:

Shaykh Abu Maalik Muhammad Ibn Ibraaheem Shaqrah said about the usage of this term:

"There cannot be any correctness in that.." [4]

He described it as a term saying:

"It is not supported in the language." [5]

He wrote in an article:

"Verily some people have attacked us with a newly invented term, 'Tawheedul-Haakimiyyah'! This is only to beautify it and to make it acceptable to oneself. It will not be long before it is destroyed and vanishes." [5]

He also went on to say:

"Verily the word Haakimiyyah in connection with the word Tawheed necessitates deviation from the ijmaa' (consensus) of the ummah which is pleased with having only three types of tawheed." [7]

The committee of Major Scholars wrote:

"To make haakimiyyah a separate category from the categories of tawheed is an innovated action. None of the imaams we know of have ever spoken of this." [8]

Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Saalih al-'Uthaymeen was asked about this concept, so he said:

"This statement is a newly-invented, innovated, evil saying, making the one who uses it repugnant…and it is indeed a misguided innovation." [9]

He also said:

"Verily the one who calls to that is an innovator. Indeed this is an innovated categorization, emanating from an ignoramus who does not understand anything from the matters of Creed and Religion." [10]

Shaykh Saalih as-Sadlaan said:

"Whoever makes haakimiyyah a fourth category from the categories of tawheed, then he is either an ignoramus or an innovator taking an opinion from the opinions of the philosophers. These are opinions that are not known in the Creed or the sharee'ah. He could also be a human being who is relating things and he does not know what he is relating." [11]

Shaykh Naasir al-'Aql said:

"Likewise is the claim that haakimiyyah is the most important characteristic from the characteristics of uloohiyyah: there is no basis for this. It is an innovated claim." [12]

Then he said:

"So al-haakimiyyah therefore, is from the problematic terms which are not founded from the Religion and which does not stem from the Creed. According to the people of our era, its understanding is not free of extreme, exaggeration, and obstinancy…and leaving it is primary." [13]

Shaykh Muhammad Naasirud-Deen al-Albaanee said to the proponents of this demented concept:

"So you use this term (al-haakimiyyah) to wage war upon those whom you suspect to be disbelievers from amongst the rulers because they do not rule by Islaamic Law. So you have forgotten yourselves, this haakimiyyah covers every Muslim." [14]

Shaykh 'Abdullaah as-Sabt said:

"Therefore, why do the revolutionists and the callers to revolution and the khawaarij utilize 'al-haakimiyyah'? I say - as the 'allaamah of shaam, shaykh Naasirud-Deen al-Albaanee explained - that they utilize this for the purpose of politics, since they make this haakimiyyah only for the rulers. For that reason, they quickly run to making takfeer of them, because they do not rule by the Revelation. Followed by this, they obligate revolting against them and carrying weapons! This in itself is from the theory of the Khawaarij of old who carried weapons against the Khaleefah (radiyallaahu 'anhu).

So haakimiyyah in our time is used as a way to revolt and revolution and haakimiyyah itself is an old approach. So haakimiyyah therefore, is used as a way to takfeer, so they use it as a justification and as a way of convincing those who follow them until they follow them in what they want! It is an easy way of convincing, especially since we know that those who follow them are those who do not give any worth to the scholars and they do not give their statements any status. Rather they say, 'We are men and they are men.' This is just like what their predecessors used to say!" [15]

18-12-2003, 00:51
Conclusion:

Shaykh Rabee' Ibn Haadee al-Madkhalee says:

"So in conclusion I say that I believe in the haakimiyyah of Allaah alone and I believe in the comprehensiveness of this haakimiyyah and that is obligatory upon the individual and the groups and the rulers and the callers to submit to it. Whoever does not rule by what Allaah revealed in his call and his creed and his state, then these are the transgressors and they are the disbelievers and they are the disobedient just as Allaah said and as the Salafus-Saalih understood, not as is understood by those who are excessive or by those who are negligent. I renounce with consistency those who limit it to one aspect, the ones who oppose the wise and clear methodology of the Prophets ('alayhimus salaam) and who begin with the secondary matters before the foundations and who make the means the goals and who put off or detract something from the true goals which all of the Prophets followed.

I spread out my hands in humility, imploring Allaah to establish all the Muslims - common folk, rulers and callers - to rule by the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) in all their matters of Creed, manners, economics, social matters and politics and that they unify their word and ranks upon the truth and that he averts them from all desires and diseases of the soul which falsifies their ranks and divides their word. Verily my Lord hears the supplication. [16]

Shaykh 'Alee al-Halabee says hafida Allah:

"So in short, every rule by other than Allaah, no matter what type it is, and regardless of whether the one who does it believes in it, then it is wrong. A Muslim who is pleased with Allaah as a Lord and with Islaam as a Religion and with Muhammad as a Messenger, should not be pleased with it. Verily those who rule by other than what the Lord of all the worlds revealed, they have been threatened with the Fire and an evil end." [17]

Footnotes:

[1] Fathul Baaree (13/126)
[2] Tawheed Awwalan (p. 48)
[4] Sayyid Qutb (p. 54)
[5] Ibid.
[6] al-Muslimoon Newspaper (Issue no. 639)
[7] al-Muslimoon Newspaper (Issue no. 639)
[8] Fatwaa no. 18870, 11/6/1417H.
[9] Liqaa`ul Maftooh (no. 150) 20th Shawwaal 1417H.
[10] al-Muslimoon Newspaper (Issue no. 639)
[11] al-Muslimoon Newspaper (Issue no. 639)
[12] al-Muslimoon Newspaper (Issue no. 639)
[13] al-Muslimoon Newspaper (Issue no. 639)
[14] al-Muslimoon Newspaper (Issue no. 639)
[15] al-Muslimoon Newspaper (Issue no. 635) 26th of Dhul Hijjah 1417H.
[16] Manhajul Anbiyaa (p. 187)
[17] at-Tasfiyah wat-Tarbiyah (p. 16)

http://www.allaahuakbar.net/jamaat-e-islaami/tawheedul_haakimiyyah.htm

19-12-2003, 01:27
Deze was erg sterk.

Jazakom Allahoe ghairan

19-12-2003, 10:51

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door RidouanSalih
Deze was erg sterk.

Jazakom Allahoe ghairan
7 up !

19-12-2003, 14:47
BarakAllahu fiekum broeders en zuster !

19-12-2003, 17:08

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door Umm_Hurayrah
BarakAllahu fiekum broeders en zuster !
Wa fieka barak Allah...up up up.....

20-12-2003, 00:03

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door Salafy_Family
Wa Fikie Baraak wa Ahsaan Allaah ilaiykie !!
Amien.

20-12-2003, 14:46

Amien, wa iyaakum !

20-12-2003, 21:48
Check this out! :verliefd:

21-12-2003, 23:26

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door NoisySilence
Check this out! :verliefd:
ja

Pagina's : [1] 2