Bekijk volle/desktop versie : I want to marry but i could not find the suitable (typicale) person for me

Pagina's : [1] 2 3

30-01-2008, 16:22
I am a moroccan girl, I have been living here in the netherlands for over than 4 years. i am doing an international bachelor program.

Well, for some time i decided to carry on my life here in the netherlands, for this reason i made up my mind as well to get mary here.

My problem is whenever i met a man and want to engage with him, i realise that there is a big difference between us. the gap is actually found in our way of thinking, Morokkans- netherlands men or let is make it specific, saying people i met have an over dose of liberty.

The latest person i knew he thinks that i am very decent person when it comes to Drinking Alchool, smoking some kinds of jounes (joinates) and going out with bad people ( tarik kbal sdik = moroccan proverb) and so on forth. But I think it is normal that any girl in my position would say no for this issues.

Do you think I am wrong in this case? or it might be my culture (moroccan) that seems to troubles me when living in the netherlands (nieuw culture?

Any Comments, please feel welcome to add it.

And sorry for English version, but i am doing the best i can to learn Dutch

C.G

30-01-2008, 16:24

international bachelor program and your english isn't 100% correct yet ?uhm ok..

30-01-2008, 16:25
Sometimes the things you want doesn't come so easly

30-01-2008, 16:26
Why do you have two of the same threads?

30-01-2008, 16:36

Citaat door Shab__Orange:
international bachelor program and your english isn't 100% correct yet ?uhm ok..

hey,

huh? really!

that is why i go to school, to learn. none is perfect though!

30-01-2008, 16:41

Dat vroeg ik me nou ook af

30-01-2008, 16:42

Citaat door challenger_girl:
I am a moroccan girl, I have been living here in the netherlands for over than 4 years. i am doing an international bachelor program.

Well, for some time i decided to carry on my life here in the netherlands, for this reason i made up my mind as well to get mary here.

My problem is whenever i met a man and want to engage with him, i realise that there is a big difference between us. the gap is actually found in our way of thinking, Morokkans- netherlands men or let is make it specific, saying people i met have an over dose of liberty.

The latest person i knew he thinks that i am very decent person when it comes to Drinking Alchool, smoking some kinds of jounes (joinates) and going out with bad people ( tarik kbal sdik = moroccan proverb) and so on forth. But I think it is normal that any girl in my position would say no for this issues.

Do you think I am wrong in this case? or it might be my culture (moroccan) that seems to troubles me when living in the netherlands (nieuw culture?

Any Comments, please feel welcome to add it.

And sorry for English version, but i am doing the best i can to learn Dutch

C.G

Well sister to be quite honest to you. In the Netherlands a lot of young Maroccan men between the age of 25-30 experience some kind of culture clash.

You will see that men around those ages have somekind of identity crises where it is hard for them to choose the values they as individuals want to keep.

In our culture like you know, it is forbidden to drink alcohol but a lot of men drink secretly. You also see a lot of men being romanticly involved in several relations ships and demanding things of their girlfriends that is against all Islamic guidelines.

But my experience is that a lot of men above thirties eventually go back to their base norms and values. Speaking to those men I came to the conclusions that in majority of the cases they regret to have done the things they did in the past and are welling to become more active in their moslim relegion.

So sister there surely will be some men between the 25-30 next to the majority that are active in praktising their relegion and that have a stable way of living (work, home, car, savings etc.) but that groupe is in my opinion very small and very hard to reach. As these men are frequently not persons who would talk to a woman on the street or at work etc.

But Sister everything is Maktab do not worry a lot about these things. Concentrate on your studies Allah i3awnak and everything will be okay bi idni Allah.

30-01-2008, 16:43
Siwer thmazight/darija a jedjies n bush.

30-01-2008, 16:44

Exactly my thoughs!

You must've gone through that school with the aid of a grammar-check

30-01-2008, 16:45
Ohmygosh.. people is getting this shit serious!

Citaat door Latifa_1oujdia:
Well sister to be quite honest to you. In the Netherlands a lot of young Maroccan men between the age of 25-30 experience some kind of culture clash.

You will see that men around those ages have somekind of identity crises where it is hard for them to choose the values they as individuals want to keep.

In our culture like you know, it is forbidden to drink alcohol but a lot of men drink secretly. You also see a lot of men being romanticly involved in several relations ships and demanding things of their girlfriends that is against all Islamic guidelines.

But my experience is that a lot of men above thirties eventually go back to their base norms and values. Speaking to those men I came to the conclusions that in majority of the cases they regret to have done the things they did in the past and are welling to become more active in their moslim relegion.

So sister there surely will be some men between the 25-30 next to the majority that are active in praktising their relegion and that have a stable way of living (work, home, car, savings etc.) but that groupe is in my opinion very small and very hard to reach. As these men are frequently not persons who would talk to a woman on the street or at work etc.

But Sister everything is Maktab do not worry a lot about these things. Concentrate on your studies Allah i3awnak and everything will be okay bi idni Allah.

I couldn't agree more.

Besides that.. the men you know in Morocco of that age compared with these ones here of the same age... well let's say that the majority of them here is still hitting puberty!

Citaat door Latifa_1oujdia:

Thank you for explanation! evrything happen bil mektab that is true!

30-01-2008, 16:50

Citaat door JaKweenie:
Exactly my thoughs!

You must've gone through that school with the aid of a grammar-check

That is not the point!

i am talking about another topic! here! not grammar cheking!

Citaat door Wayagher:
Siwer thmazight/darija a jedjies n bush.

Ik kom gewoon niet meer bij, wollaaaaaaaaaah!

Citaat door haatsmurf1:
my ingliesch is not so goed..

but i wanne marrie you...

but you have to say to me...

if you have a lot of money or no ???

Pagina's : [1] 2 3