Advertentie: bereik met Marokko.nl vrijwel alle Marokkaanse jongeren

Bekijk volle/desktop versie : About My life...

-Reda-
01-09-2002, 15:12

The Truth About Me When you are telling folks about my life I don't want you to add nothing I don't want you to take nothing away I just want you to tell it Just like this here You heard me Since the tender age I been running wild I seen all those things You don't show to a child It wasn't love I was missing, and Allah knows My folks cared for me I had a stubborn ass attitude, did what I wanna do And y'all couldn't talk to me Tried often the strait and narrow But every time I would stumble and fall Fell so hard one time I ****ed around and stayed down I don't wanna try no more I was getting a little older Those mistakes were a part of my life And my only regret is that I only get one chance to get it right I caused more unnecessary stress to my mama than the world allows Old father of mine I had once upon a time We didn't spoke in a while Life's been hard on me But I found a way to keep standing it And holding on Pressing on, good Allah Almighty Standing in jail someday I'll break the monotony Cause Reda wasn't doing that well And I can behold a way that the world christened me If anybody give a damn to know What really went on in my life I would wrote a song Man I was just one of the ones That always wounded up in the midst of something Stayed in trouble if I won't ****in' up I love to bring the pain Growing up in Tetouan, and Amsterdam, outside of Maroc I'm on the winning side now When this whole life decided to give me just a little more hope You can call it a bootleg just as long as you can get it Whatever...just understand me...

saidaaatje
01-09-2002, 15:38
hey reda.....echt mooi mang.....ik hoop dat iedreen de boodschap hiervan zit..trouwens why arent ya on msn??

-Reda-
01-09-2002, 16:24
jah ik kom zo...ben ff mn kamer aan et opruimen...als ik op msn zit komt daar nooit iets van terecht...btw...ik hoop hetzelfde...all my feelings are in there...ik zal er zo nog wat plaatsen...:D

nuriya
17-08-2003, 16:18
eslaam broeder, vindt het erg mooi hoe je dit in die tijd verwoord had!Masha'allah and may ALLAH(swt) give you all the help you need, cause he is the almighty!!!! Fiaminallah N. :zwaai:

__WoMaNpOwEr__
17-08-2003, 16:28

egt mooi.......so mooi en veel beterschap reda....ik zal duas voor je doen en insallah komt alles goed;)

soumiake
17-08-2003, 16:33
Hey dat was allemaal mooi gezegt

Tweetylove
17-08-2003, 16:55
heel erg mooi :goedzo: tell me more about you life!!!!!!!! hoe gaat het nu eigenlijk met je reda??? sterkte en ik hoop dat het goed komt met je Kiss :blauwkus:

nuriya
17-08-2003, 17:04
eslaaam meiden kijk naar de datum ik heb dit tekste van bijna de laatste pagina geplukt dames om dat het mij aansprak!!

Kathond
18-08-2003, 08:20
het is prachtig...;) maar hoe komt het van 1-9-2002 naar vandaag...of zo iets....:D (let niet op mijn gramatica :rolleyes:)

marocladyfaiza1
18-08-2003, 08:32
ik sou het ook niet weten???

nuriya
18-08-2003, 12:19
Origineel gepost door S&M het is prachtig...;) maar hoe komt het van 1-9-2002 naar vandaag...of zo iets....:D (let niet op mijn gramatica :rolleyes:) aslaam sam, dat komt omdat ik em van de laatste pagina gehaald heb ik vond em wel mooi dus ik plaatste een reactie en dan komt ie weer op de eerste pagina terecht begrijpt u??? Fiaminallah N. :zwaai:

Tweetylove
18-08-2003, 15:51
haha stom het is dus van vorig jaar en zit hij niet in de revlidatiecentrum?? haha :hihi: foutje kan gebeuren toch?