Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Islam dua's tijdens zwangerschap?

17-01-2008, 12:06
salamoe alaikoem

kent er iemand een dua voor tijdens de zwangerschap???

grtjs narjis

17-01-2008, 19:25

emm neej ik d8 dat jij die al wist

31-01-2008, 11:36
DU-A'A 238 For the safety of child and mother during pregnancy, write with saffron surah al Bayyinah (chapter 98) wash it with pure water and give it to the mother to drink.

DU-A'A 239 To remain safe from the danger of miscarriage or premature birth, take a cotton thread equal to mother's height, dye it in saffron and make 9 knots, then recite verses 127 and 128 of an Nahl on each knot separately and blow breath on it.

Be patient (O Muhammad)! And your patience is only with (the help of) Allah; and do not grieve for them, and do not be distressed because of what they devise. Verily Allah is with those who safeguard themselves against evil and those who do good.

WAS-'BIR WA MAA S'ABRUKA ILLAA BILLAAHI WA LAA TAH'ZAN A'LAYHIM WA LAA TAKU FEE Z'EEQIM MIMMAA YAMKUROON INNALLAAHA MA-A'LLAD'EENAT-TAQAW WAL-LAD'EENA HUM MUH'SINOON

DU-A'A 240 Imam Jafar bin Muhammad as Sadiq advised the followers of Muhammad and Aali Muhammad to recite the following du-a'a at the time of birth of a child for a safe and smooth delivery.

O my Allah, do not leave me alone (childless), though You are the best of inheritors.

Sorrowfulness due to loneliness and sense of abandonment made me fall short of what I should have done to thank You, but (I beseech You to) give me an upright and honest posterity, male and female. On account of them change my loneliness with companionship and let there be ease and comfort instead of desolation, so that I should thank You on the completion of bounty, O the great, the giver of greatness, then keep me continuously in ease and comfort, till I am favoured with Your pleasure, because of my truthfulness in whatever I say, I promise and I do.
ALLAAHUMMA LAA TAD'ARNEE FARDAW WA ANTA KHAYRUL WAARITHEEN

WAAH'IDEAN WAH'SHAN FAYAQS'URU SHUKREE A'N TAFAKKUREE BAL HAB LEE A'AQIBATAN S'IDQAN D'UKOORAN WA INAATHAN AANIS BIHIM MINAL WAH'SHATI WASKUN ILAYHIM MINAL WAH'DATI WA ASHKURUKA I'NDA TAMAAMIN NI'MATI YAA WAHHAABU WA YAA A'Z'EEMU WA YAA MU'A'Z'Z'IM THUMMA A'T'INEE FEE KULLI A'AFIYATIN SHUKRAN H'ATTAA TABLUGHANEE MINHAA RIZ'WAANAKA FEE S'IDQIL H'ADEETHI WA ADAA-IL AMAANATI WA WAFAA-IM BIL A'HD

DU-A'A 241 According to Imam Jafar bin Muhammad as Sadiq if it is stipulated that the childbirth may not be easy, write the following portions of verses 35 of al Ahqaf, 46 of an Nazi-a't and 35 of Ali Imran on the hide of a deer and tie it as a tawid around the woman's right thigh.

On the day when they will see what they have been promised, (they will realize) that they had not tarried but an hour of the day.

On the day they see it, it will seem as if they had not tarried (in their graves) but a (single) evening, or the following morning.

When (Hannah) the wife of Imran said: “My Lord, verily I have vowed to You that whatever is in my womb to be (exclusively) dedicated (to Your service).

KA-ANNAHUM YAWMA YARAWNA MAA YOO-A'DOONA LAM YALBATHOOO ILLAA SAA-A'TAM MIN NAHAAR.

KA-ANNAHUM YAWMA YARAWNAHAA LAM YALABATHOOO ILLAA A'SHIYYATAN AW Z'UH'AAHAA

ID QAALATIM-RA-ATU I'MRAANA RABBI INNEE NAD'ARTU LAKA MAA FEE BAT'NEE MUH'ARRARAN

DU-A'A 242 It is written in Tibb al A-immah that Imam Jafar bin Muhammad as Sadiq said that write verse 30 of Anbiya and verses 37 to 44 and 51 of Ya sin on one side of a piece of paper and verse 35 of Ahqaf and verse 46 of Nazi-at on the other side, wrap a strip of paper lightly around it, and then fasten it on the middle of a woman who has entered her month of delivery. When the child is born do not leave it on for an instant.

Have not those who disbelieve seen that the heavens and the earth were closed up, and that We clove them asunder? Out of water We made all things alive. Will they not then believe?

There is a sign in the night for them. We draw off the day from it, an lo! They are in darkness.

The sun travels to an appointed place. This is the decree of the mighty, the all-knowing (Lord).

And the moon-We have determined stages for it till it returns like the old (dried) branch of a palm-tree.

It is not permitted to the sun that it should overtake the moon, nor can the night outsrip the day; each in an orbit, they float. A sign unto them is that We bear their offspring in the laden ark; And We have created for them of the like thereof whereon they ride.

If We will, We can drown them, then there shall be no one to help them, nor shall they be rescued.

Save by way of mercy from Us (to enable them) to enjoy themselves for a while.

When the trumpet is blown, then lo! From their graves unto their Lord they shall be hastening.
AWLAM YARALLAD'EENA KAFAROOO ANNAS SAMAAWAATI WAL ARZ'A KAANATAA RATQAN FA-FATAQNAAAHUMMA WA JA-A'LNAA MINAL MAAA-I KULLA SHAY-IN H'AYY A-FALAA YOOMINOON WA AAYATULLAHUMUL LAYL NASLAKHU MINHUN NAHAARA FA-ID'AA HUM MUZ'LIMOON

WASH SHAAMSU TAAJREE LIMUSTAQARRIL LAHAA D'AALIKA TAQDEERUL A'ZEEZIL A'LEEM WAL QAMARA QADDARNAAHU MANAAZILA H'ATTAA A'ADA KAL-U'RJOONIL QADEEM LASH SHAMSU YAMBAGHEE LAHAAA AN TUDRIKAL QAMARA WA LAL LAYLU SAABIQUN NAHAAR WA KULLUN FEE FALAKIY YASBAH'OON

WA AAYATUL LAHUM ANNHA H'AMALNAA D'URRIYYATAHUM FIL FULKIL MASHH'OON WA KHALAQNA LAHUM MIM MITHLIHEE MAA YARKABOON.

WA INNASHAA NUGHRIQHUM FALAA S'AREEKHA LAHUM WA LAA HUM YUNQAD'OON

ILLAA RAH'MATAM MINNAA WA MATAA-A'N ILAA H'EEN WA NUFIKHA FIS' S'OORI FA-ID'AA HUM MINAL AJDAATHI ILAA RABBIHUM YANSILOON

On the day when they will see what they have been promised, (they will realize) that they had not tarried but an hour of the day. A (clear) deliverance (of the message this is). So none will be destroyed save those who transgress.

On the day they see it, it will seem as if they had not tarried (in their graves) but a (single) evening, or the following morning.
KA-ANNAHUM YAWMA YARAWNA MAA YOO-A'DOONA LAM YALBATHOOO ILLAA SAA-A'TAM MIN NAHAAR BALAAGH FAHAL YUHLAKU ILLAL QAWMUL FAASIQOON KA-ANNAHUM YAWMA YARAWNAHAA LAM YALBATHOOO ILLAA A'SHIYYATAN AW Z'UH' AAHAA

Dua'a 243 Imam Ali ibn abi Talib advised the followers of Muhammad and Aali Muhammad to write the following du-a'a with saffron on a piece of paper and tie it to the right arm or the neck of the mother as a ta'wid for as safe childbirth.

O He who creates life from life, O He who brings out life from life, O He who delivers life from life, deliver (the child from the womb).

YAA KHAALIQAN NAFSI MINAN NAFSI WA MUKHRIJAN NAFSI MINAN NAFSI WA MUKHLIS'AN NAFSI MINAN NAFSI KHALLIS'HAA

Dua'a 244 It is written in Tibb al A-immah that Imam Muhammad bin Ali al Baqir advised one of his companions, whose wife was in on the threshold of death from the severity of labour pains, to recite over her verses 23 to 25 of Maryam.

The birth-pangs led her to the trunk of a palm-tree. “Would that I had died before this”, she said, “and had been a thing forgotten, lost in oblivion!”

Then (a voice) called her from beneath her: “Do not grieve; verily your Lord has made a river flow right below you.

Shake the trunk of the palm-tree towards yourself, it will drop fresh and ripe dates on you.

O my Lord, do not leave me alone (childless), though You are the best of inheritors.

FA-AJAAA-A HAL MAKHAAZ'U ILAA JID-I'N NAKHLAH QAALAT YAALAYTANEE MITTU QABLA HAAD'AA WA KUNTU NASYAM MANSIYYAA

FANAADAAHA MIN TAH'TIHAAA ALLAA TAH'ZANEE QAD JA-A'LA RABBUKI TAH'TAKI SARIYYAA

WA HUZZEEE ILAYKI BIJID -IN NAKHLATI TUSAAQIT A'LAYKI RUT'ABAN JANIYYA

WALLAAHU AKHRAJAKUM MIM BUT'OONI UMMAHAATIKUM LAA TA'-LAMOONA SHAY-AW WA JA-A'LA LAKUMUS SAM-A'WAL ABS'AARA WAL AF-IDATA LA-A'LLAKUM TASHKUROON

Dua'a 245 It is written in T'ibb al A-immah that Imam Ali ibn Talib said that for a woman experiencing difficulty in childbirth write verses 5 and 6 of Inshirah 7 times and verses 1 and 2 of al Hajj once on the hide of a deer and fasten it to her groin.

Verily, with every difficulty there is ease, Verily with every difficulty there is ease.

O people, fear your Lord. Verily, the quake of the hour is a terrible thing!

The day you shall behold it, every suckling mother shall forsake her suckling, and every pregnant female shall drop her load. Your shall behold the people drunken, yet they will not be drunken, but the wrath of Allah will be terrible.
FA-INNA MA-A'L U'SRI YUSRAA INNA MA-A'L U'SRI YUSRAA

YAAA AYYUHAN NAASUT-TAQOO RABBAKUM INNA ZALZALATAS SAA-A'TI SHAY-UN A'Z'EEM

YAWMA TARAWNAHAA TAD'HALU KULLU MURZ'I -A TIN A'MMAAA ARZ'A-AT WA TAZ'A-U KULLU D'AATI H'AMLIN H'AMLAHAA WA TARAN-NAASA SUKAARAA WA MAA HUM BISUKAARA WA LAAKINNA A'D'AABALLAAHI SHADEE

Dua'a 246 It is written in Tibb al A-immah that Imam Muhammad bin Ali al Baqir said that: if a woman experiences difficulty during childbirth, write verse 111 of Yusuf, verse 35 of Ajwaf and verse 46 of Nazi-at in a vessel cleaned with musk and saffron then wash it with spring water and give her some water to drink and spring the rest over her body and genitals.

Indeed there is a lesson in their narratives for men of understanding. It is not a forged tale but a confirmation of what went before it, and a detailed exposition of all things, and a guide and a mercy for those who believe.

LAQAD KAANA FEE QAS'AS'IHIM I'BRATUL LI-OOLIL ALBAAB MAA KAANA H'ADEETHAY YUFTARAA WA LAAKIN TAS'DEEQALLAD'EE BAYNA YADAYHI WA TAFS'EELA KULLI SHAY-IW WA HUDAW WA RAH'MATAL LIQAWMIY YOOMINOON

31-01-2008, 11:39
ik heb de site ook nog eens hier staan. heb echt lang gezocht, maar toch alhadoelileh gevonden.

http://www.duas.org/matri3.htm