Bekijk volle/desktop versie : 5 jaar getrouwd

23-11-2007, 15:01
dames ik ben 14 december 5 jaar getrouwd ik wil iets leuks doen maar wat...................iemand tips

23-11-2007, 15:07

Hoe hebben jullie elkaar leren kennen? Misschien iets in die richting. Wil je echt een dagje weg of een weekend.

Ps Gefeliciteerd trouwensssss Moge er inshallah vele jaren bijkomen.

23-11-2007, 15:40
gefeli.. ik volgende jaar 5 jaar getrouwd.

23-11-2007, 15:53
Alvast gefeliciteerd

Uhm een weekendje weg met de kids een optie?
Parijs is geweldig in de wintermaanden

23-11-2007, 15:54

Citaat door IslamiaWoman:
Alvast gefeliciteerd

[B]Parijs is geweldig in de wintermaanden[/B]

23-11-2007, 16:06

Alvast gefeliciteerd

Ja parijs is super en voor de kids ook leuk,. lekker disneyland

23-11-2007, 16:18
Ik vroeg me af of iemand weet of je wel een huwelijksdag mag vieren binnen de Islam. Het is maar een vraag het lijkt me wel leuk maar is het wel toegestaan? Weet iemand dit?

23-11-2007, 17:31

Alvast gefeliciteerd

dit klinkt wel hel goed...........hij is alleen op woensdag vrij.............

23-11-2007, 22:07
Gefeliciteerd.
Misschien kan je een prive zwembad afhuren, lekker zwemmen incl sauna. De avond afsluiten met een romantisch etentje?

23-11-2007, 22:35
iemand nog meer tips....................

23-11-2007, 23:47
Uhm,ergens gezelig uit eten?
Waar woon je?

23-11-2007, 23:50

Citaat door salim2:
dit klinkt wel hel goed...........hij is alleen op woensdag vrij.............

zou hij niet een lang weekend vrij mogen nemen, ik bedoel het is wel jullie 5th anniversary is toch bijzonder....

24-11-2007, 00:07

Zo leuk..

24-11-2007, 09:18

Citaat door Akhlaaq:
Ik vroeg me af of iemand weet of je wel een huwelijksdag mag vieren binnen de Islam. Het is maar een vraag het lijkt me wel leuk maar is het wel toegestaan? Weet iemand dit?

He wants to give his wife a gift on the anniversary of their marriage each year

Question:
Is it permissible for me to give a gift to my wife on the anniversary of our wedding each year?.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

If the husband wants to give his wife a gift, he should give it at any time or on any appropriate occasion or when there is a reason for doing so. He should not wait for the anniversary of their wedding to give her a gift, because that implies that he is taking this day as an “Eid” (an occasion that is celebrated regularly), and there are no annual Eids for the Muslims except Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha. These occasions – wedding anniversaries – came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his companions, and the salaf (early generations) of this ummah and its imams, but there is no report that they used to give gifts to their wives on these days. And all goodness is to be found in following them.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked: is it permissible for the husband to give a gift to his wife on their wedding anniversary each year, as a renewal of the love between them, noting that this anniversary will be marked only by the giving of this gift and that the couple are not going to celebrate this occasion?

He said:

What I think is that this should not be done, because this year it may be just a gift, but next year it may become a celebration. Moreover, marking this occasion with a gift is regarded as making it an ‘Eid’, because the Eid is that which is repeated. Love does not need to be renewed every year, rather it should be renewed all the time, every time the woman sees something of her husband that makes her happy, and every time the man sees something of his wife that makes him happy, then the love between them will be renewed