Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Nigerian Lands in Jail for Helping 60-Year-Old Woman in Riyadh

06-08-2007, 09:58
Kleine samenvatting in het nederlands van onderstaand bericht

Een pas tot de islam bekeerde nigeriaan die in SA studeerde, is in de gevangenis gezet en van zijn persoonlijke bezittingen berooft door de "islamitsche moraal politie" omdat hij een 60 jaar oude zieke vrouw heeft geholpen, omdat hij geen directe familiebanden met die vrouw heeft en alleen was met haar. Hij heeft haar rondgereden van ziekenhuis naar ziekenhuis, tot hij eindelijk een ziekenhuis vond wat haar wou helpen.

Nigerian Lands in Jail for Helping 60-Year-Old Woman in Riyadh

Javid Hassan & Raid Qusti, Arab News

RIYADH, 6 August 2007 — A new convert to Islam, fired with zeal to do a righteous act, had no idea that he would pay a heavy price for helping a sick woman, one that has landed him 50 days and counting behind bars.

The Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice found him guilty for committing a crime: Being in the presence of a woman who is not a relative (a so-called “illegal state of seclusion&#8221.

Arab News tried several times to contact Ahmed Al-Jardan, spokesman for the commission, but phone calls were not returned. A written fax sent to the commission’s main center asking for comment was also ignored.

Ibrahim Mohammed Lawal, a Nigerian student of Islamic studies at Badiya Islamic Center in Riyadh, learned that his neighbor, a 63-year-old woman, was indisposed and needed medical attention. So he took her to various hospitals in Riyadh, including the Riyadh Medical Complex at Shumaisy, all of which refused to treat her. It was only after the intervention of Sheikh Fawaz, director of Badiya Islamic Center, that the Badiya Hospital admitted the case. Despite the charitable act Mohammed ended up in detention, accused of immoral behavior because he was neither married nor related by blood to the elderly woman.

Speaking to Arab News on phone from his cell in the Malaz prison, Mohammed said that after the woman received treatment and after he returned to Riyadh after three days in the Western Region, he was arrested after checking up on the woman’s health. In the woman’s apartment were three other women related to her.

“I was glad to note that the lady was making steady progress,” he said. “While we were chatting, there was a knock on the door. When this lady opened the door, four or five Saudis, whom I had seen outside the building before, barged in. They accused me of being alone with the woman unrelated to me and suspected my intention behind this visit to her apartment.”

Mohammed said the Saudis identified themselves as members of the commission and took him and the three women into custody and later to Malaz prison. Mohammed says that the commission members also confiscated the money he had in his possession (SR2,750), in addition to his laptop and other personal items.

Mohammed said he tried to contact Shaikh Fawaz to help corroborate his story, but Fawaz is currently hospitalized for a major operation. The judge managed to contact Fawaz in the hospital who backed up the claims by the accused.

“The judge asked me what I wanted,” said Mohammed. “I told him I want to return to Nigeria.”

But before Mohammad can go anywhere, he has to figure out why he is in prison and how to get out. Mohammed, who embraced Islam recently, said he was unable to understand the reason behind his continued detention.

“I wanted to do a good thing for a woman who was sick, and this is what I get in return,” he said. “I lost the support of my family in Nigeria, where my wife and children are upset with me — and here I am languishing in prison.”

Bron ArabNews

06-08-2007, 10:43

Hij was beter in Rome gaan studeren.......

06-08-2007, 13:07
als dit waar is echt ziek gewoon

ziek niet normaal ziek !

06-08-2007, 13:17
Saudisch moraalpolitie heeft niets met de islam te maken. Weleenswaar outdated, van 2003 maar nog steeds actueel. Een brief die ik naar arabnews had gestuurd.

Saudi Newspapers Accuse Qaddafi of Serving Foes
http://www.arabnews.com/Article.asp?ID=23275

Prince Abdullah says in public, he is against any war against Iraq but meanwhile they support US in every possible way. Is Saudi Arabia with us or the USterrorists?

Dear brothers and sisters, show this fat prince of evil how the islamic people think about Saudi Arabia and its pact with the devil. Please dont let this message die and send it to all ur friends. Its time we get the trojan horse out of our ummah.

letters@arabnews.com <letters@arabnews.com>

Qaddafi is right

Dear siters and brothers,

Its not Qaddafi who's serving the arab and muslim foes. Its Saudie Arabia and its regime which is a foe of the muslim Ummah. The Ummah which was left in peace and harmony by our dear prophet (sas) and which is been ruined by the saudi kingdom is being ridiculized on a daily basis in het western world.

Its only because of their devils pact with USA that western governments dont ridiculize saudi in public.

Can somebody tell me why women arent allowed to drive a car in Saudie Arabia? Kahidzja, the oldest wife of our dear Prophet was a bussineswoman and drove her own horses. Our Prophet didnt tell her not to drive a horse. And why is it that women in saudi arabia are allowed to fly fighterjets but cannot drive cars?

And can somebody tell me howcome saudi has a depth of 400 billion dollars? What has it being doing with the money of our ummah all that years? Spending it on hookers and booze in marbella?

Can somebody tell me why saudi has 70.000 american soldiers on its soil while they are fighting a war against muslims and Islam?

So our dear prophet was right when he mentioned one day Saudi will be corrupted. The ultimate coruption is to be used as an trojan horse. And that's what saudie Arabia and her sick kingdom is being doing the past decades.

sincerely

Farid
The Hague
The Netherlands

06-08-2007, 13:29

Nou jaah zeg!

06-08-2007, 14:55

Citaat door palestijntje:
. Een brief die ik naar arabnews had gestuurd.
Citaat:

Qaddafi is right
Dear siters and brothers,

Its not Qaddafi who's serving the arab and muslim foes. Its Saudie Arabia and its regime which is a foe of the muslim Ummah. The Ummah which was left in peace and harmony by our dear prophet (sas) and which is been ruined by the saudi kingdom is being ridiculized on a daily basis in het western world.

Its only because of their devils pact with USA that western governments dont ridiculize saudi in public.

Can somebody tell me why women arent allowed to drive a car in Saudie Arabia? Kahidzja, the oldest wife of our dear Prophet was a bussineswoman and drove her own horses. Our Prophet didnt tell her not to drive a horse. And why is it that women in saudi arabia are allowed to fly fighterjets but cannot drive cars?

And can somebody tell me howcome saudi has a depth of 400 billion dollars? What has it being doing with the money of our ummah all that years? Spending it on hookers and booze in marbella?
Can somebody tell me why saudi has 70.000 american soldiers on its soil while they are fighting a war against muslims and Islam?

So our dear prophet was right when he mentioned one day Saudi will be corrupted. The ultimate coruption is to be used as an trojan horse. And that's what saudie Arabia and her sick kingdom is being doing the past decades.

sincerely
Farid
The Hague
The Netherlands

hij is écht helemaal van lotje getikt, die P.

06-08-2007, 18:29

Can somebody tell me why women arent allowed to drive a car in Saudie Arabia? ...

Muslim Cleric explains why women shouldn't drive

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p570nGshue0

En palestijntje is niet de enige die zich dat afvraagt ...

Islam's Birthplace Prohibits Women from Driving Cars

06-08-2007, 20:00

Farid
The Hague
The Netherlands

Ik zou maar nooit meer naar mekka gaan. Kom je vast niet meer weg zonder taak straf

06-08-2007, 20:11
Ik heb de video's bekeken. Het artikel gelezen. De brief van Fouad.

Ik heb het gevoel that we fucked up. Real bad.

Ik hoop echt dat Allah ons kan vergeven.

06-08-2007, 22:18

Citaat door Doemaargewoon:
Ik hoop echt dat Allah ons kan vergeven.

Allah heeft het jullie vergeven! Allah wil namelijk de Islam overal en voor iedereen. De moslims in het westen zijn z'n arbeiders, de enige manier om ooit een groot Islamitisch rijk te realiseren. En hij geeft olie om alles te kunnen bekostigen.

De hele oorlog......

Zo fijn religie!

Dus maak je geen zorgen, aan het einde van de tunnel is het gewoon zwart

06-08-2007, 23:55

Citaat door DjFrodo:
Kleine samenvatting in het nederlands van onderstaand bericht

Een pas tot de islam bekeerde nigeriaan die in SA studeerde, is in de gevangenis gezet en van zijn persoonlijke bezittingen berooft door de "islamitsche moraal politie" omdat hij een 60 jaar oude zieke vrouw heeft geholpen, omdat hij geen directe familiebanden met die vrouw heeft en alleen was met haar. Hij heeft haar rondgereden van ziekenhuis naar ziekenhuis, tot hij eindelijk een ziekenhuis vond wat haar wou helpen.

Nigerian Lands in Jail for Helping 60-Year-Old Woman in Riyadh

Javid Hassan & Raid Qusti, Arab News

RIYADH, 6 August 2007 &#8212; A new convert to Islam, fired with zeal to do a righteous act, had no idea that he would pay a heavy price for helping a sick woman, one that has landed him 50 days and counting behind bars.

The Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice found him guilty for committing a crime: Being in the presence of a woman who is not a relative (a so-called &#8220;illegal state of seclusion&#8221.

Arab News tried several times to contact Ahmed Al-Jardan, spokesman for the commission, but phone calls were not returned. A written fax sent to the commission&#8217;s main center asking for comment was also ignored.

Ibrahim Mohammed Lawal, a Nigerian student of Islamic studies at Badiya Islamic Center in Riyadh, learned that his neighbor, a 63-year-old woman, was indisposed and needed medical attention. So he took her to various hospitals in Riyadh, including the Riyadh Medical Complex at Shumaisy, all of which refused to treat her. It was only after the intervention of Sheikh Fawaz, director of Badiya Islamic Center, that the Badiya Hospital admitted the case. Despite the charitable act Mohammed ended up in detention, accused of immoral behavior because he was neither married nor related by blood to the elderly woman.

Speaking to Arab News on phone from his cell in the Malaz prison, Mohammed said that after the woman received treatment and after he returned to Riyadh after three days in the Western Region, he was arrested after checking up on the woman&#8217;s health. In the woman&#8217;s apartment were three other women related to her.

&#8220;I was glad to note that the lady was making steady progress,&#8221; he said. &#8220;While we were chatting, there was a knock on the door. When this lady opened the door, four or five Saudis, whom I had seen outside the building before, barged in. They accused me of being alone with the woman unrelated to me and suspected my intention behind this visit to her apartment.&#8221;

Mohammed said the Saudis identified themselves as members of the commission and took him and the three women into custody and later to Malaz prison. Mohammed says that the commission members also confiscated the money he had in his possession (SR2,750), in addition to his laptop and other personal items.

Mohammed said he tried to contact Shaikh Fawaz to help corroborate his story, but Fawaz is currently hospitalized for a major operation. The judge managed to contact Fawaz in the hospital who backed up the claims by the accused.

&#8220;The judge asked me what I wanted,&#8221; said Mohammed. &#8220;I told him I want to return to Nigeria.&#8221;

But before Mohammad can go anywhere, he has to figure out why he is in prison and how to get out. Mohammed, who embraced Islam recently, said he was unable to understand the reason behind his continued detention.

&#8220;I wanted to do a good thing for a woman who was sick, and this is what I get in return,&#8221; he said. &#8220;I lost the support of my family in Nigeria, where my wife and children are upset with me &#8212; and here I am languishing in prison.&#8221;

Bron ArabNews

Mijn hemel, wat een onzin.

Dit soort landen zijn zo geobsedeerd door sex dat er waarschijnlijk niet eens patience gespeeld mag worden. Dan moet je de boer op de vrouw leggen.

Ook in de koran zal toch wel iets staan over naastenliefde?