Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Armoede in Iran net zo erg als die in Afrika!!

12-07-2007, 00:10

Citaat door AliAnali:
Postcards from Iran: Hamid
As part of a week of special coverage on Iran, the BBC World Service has spoken to a number of Iranians about the situation in their country and their fears of possible conflict over Iran's nuclear ambitions.

Hamid: "How could you think about nuclear energy when you know poverty is number one on your list of problems?"

My name is Hamid. I am 45 years old, married with three children. I work for Iran Air.

I fought in the war between Iran and Iraq in the 1980s. I lived with one war for seven years and don't want to see another.

Never again do I want to see what I saw in those seven years. Only the victims know what the Iran-Iraq war did to our country.

I lost some of the best years of my life fighting a war. But the war had no good result and that makes me really sad.

POSTCARDS FROM IRAN

Maheen
Hamid
Amir
Hamid-Reza
Like everyone else in Iran, I have suffered from a number of existing social and political problems.

I hope the authorities make the right decision when negotiating Iran's nuclear projects.

Like everyone else in Iran, I think it is our right to have access to nuclear technology but we have more important domestic problems to deal with than sorting out our energy crisis.

Most people are not even aware that we have an energy crisis!

How could you think about nuclear energy when you know poverty is number one on your list of problems?

Unemployment is another one. My eldest daughter is at university and will graduate later this year but she already knows finding a job will not be an easy task.

In Iran, only the rich, a very small group, can have it all. Jobs go to children of those who run the country or have good connections.

We need to get our priorities right. I want the government to listen to people like me.

If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause.
bron:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4955598.stm

12-07-2007, 01:42

60% van de iraanse beroeps bevoking is werkenloos.

thearan heeft meer dan een half miljoen protistuees.armoede is gigantisch hoog.

Iran doet zich voor als een welvaarent land,allemaal schijn.

12-07-2007, 01:46
Oh nee niet Koifje?

12-07-2007, 01:51
Time to say goodbye to Islam Iran. Islam heeft jullie enkel corruptie en hoererij gebracht. Mogen jullie je nucleaire wapens straks op Mekka richten.

Nee, nee, mij geen ban geven, spreek namens de farsi´s.

12-07-2007, 01:51

Time to say goodbye to Islam Iran. Islam heeft jullie enkel corruptie en hoererij gebracht. Mogen jullie je nucleaire wapens straks op Mekka richten.

12-07-2007, 03:44

Citaat door Zafarsi:

Islam maakt zijn laatste eeuw mee in Iran en terecht.