Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Spinnen doden

20-05-2007, 22:26
Misschien een rare vraag, maar is het haram om een spin te doden?

20-05-2007, 22:32

dat vraag ik me ook af:S

20-05-2007, 22:54

Citaat door Nishen:

Uit de Fatwa kan ik halen dat je insecten wel mag doden,maar niet d.m.v. brand.

Question :

Is it permissible to kill insects that may be found in the house, such as ants, cockroaches and the like, by burning them? If it is not permissible, what should we do?

Answer :

If these insects are harmful, they may be killed with insecticides, but not with fire. The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There are five pests that may be killed whether one is in ihraam or not: rats, scorpions, crows, kites [a hawk-like bird], and mad dogs.” (Reported by Muslim, 2071). Another report adds a sixth, snakes. Thus the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us that they are harmful pests, and that they are unlike other animals which do not do harm, and so he told us to kill them whether we are in ihraam or not. If other creatures, such as ants or cockroaches or dung-beetles, cause harm, they may also be killed with insecticides, but not with fire. And Allaah knows best.

Fataawa Islaamiyaah, Ibn Baaz, 451. (http://www.islam-qa.com)

Wa 'Alaykum as Salam Wara'matu Allah Wabarakatu

20-05-2007, 23:15
MIjn moeder had mij een keer verteld dat we geen spinnen moeten doden omdat die geliefd zijn bij de profeet. je kent het verhaal vann degrot.toen surat igra ben naam kwijt:$ maar de profeer sallah laho 3alaihi wasalam verstopte zich in een grot,probeerde te vluchten,ze zaten hem achterna. maar toen was daar een spin die een web maakte in de ingang van het grot zodat de kufaar de profeet niet konden zien! en dus denk ik ook dat spinnen geliefd zijn bij de profeet. ikzelf vind ze eng maar heb mezelf wijs gemaakt ze zijn geliefd bij de profeet dus doe ze nx aan en nu durf ik zelfs naar ze te kijke

20-05-2007, 23:33

Citaat door Nishen:

Een goed vraag, ik had me dat ook altijd afgevraagd!
Ik voel me toch altijd schuldig nadat ik een spin had gedood, maar ja ik kan het ook niet over me hart verkrijgen dat er een spin in me kamer rondloopt.
Dus dood ik ze altijd maar.

maar goed om die fatawa te hebben gelezen van shayk ibn baaz, barakallahoe fieki!

21-05-2007, 12:15

Citaat door shanice:
Uit de Fatwa kan ik halen dat je insecten wel mag doden,maar niet d.m.v. brand.

Question :

Is it permissible to kill insects that may be found in the house, such as ants, cockroaches and the like, by burning them? If it is not permissible, what should we do?

Answer :

If these insects are harmful, they may be killed with insecticides, but not with fire. The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There are five pests that may be killed whether one is in ihraam or not: rats, scorpions, crows, kites [a hawk-like bird], and mad dogs.” (Reported by Muslim, 2071). Another report adds a sixth, snakes. Thus the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us that they are harmful pests, and that they are unlike other animals which do not do harm, and so he told us to kill them whether we are in ihraam or not. If other creatures, such as ants or cockroaches or dung-beetles, cause harm, they may also be killed with insecticides, but not with fire. And Allaah knows best.

Fataawa Islaamiyaah, Ibn Baaz, 451. (http://www.islam-qa.com)

Wa 'Alaykum as Salam Wara'matu Allah Wabarakatu

Barak Allahu fieki!

21-05-2007, 12:20

Citaat door Dikra_selefie:
Een goed vraag, ik had me dat ook altijd afgevraagd!
Ik voel me toch altijd schuldig nadat ik een spin had gedood, maar ja ik kan het ook niet over me hart verkrijgen dat er een spin in me kamer rondloopt.
Dus dood ik ze altijd maar.

maar goed om die fatawa te hebben gelezen van shayk ibn baaz, barakallahoe fieki!

moordenaar!