Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Stones gitarist Keith Richards snoof de as van zijn vader gemixed met coke

Pagina's : [1] 2

04-04-2007, 00:46

Keith Richards Snorted Father's Ashes Mixed With Cocaine

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Rolling Stones' guitarist Keith Richards

LONDON — Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all.

In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002, at 84.

Richards, one of rock's legendary wild men, told the magazine that his survival was the result of luck, and advised young musicians against trying to emulate him.

"I did it because that was the way I did it. Now people think it's a way of life," he was quoted as saying.

"I've no pretensions about immortality," he added. "I'm the same as everyone ... just kind of lucky.

"I was No. 1 on the `who's likely to die' list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list," Richards said.

Bron

04-04-2007, 01:14

Biertje d'r bij...

04-04-2007, 01:50
Keith Richards snoof as vader

LONDEN - Het is algemeen bekend dat Keith Richards van de Rolling Stones veel drugs heeft gebruikt in zijn leven, maar hij blijkt ook de as van zijn gecremeerde vader te hebben gesnoven. Dat zegt hij in de gisteren verschenen editie van het Britse muziekblad New Musical Express.

,,Het vreemdste dat ik ooit heb gesnoven? Mijn vader, ik snoof mijn vader. Hij was gecremeerd en ik kon het niet nalaten om hem met een beetje cocaïne op te snuiven. Mijn vader zou het niet erg hebben gevonden,’’ aldus de 63-jarige gitarist. ,,Het voelde prima,’’ voegde hij eraan toe. Richards vader Bert overleed in 2002 op 84-jarige leeftijd.

Keith Richards zorgde vorig jaar nog voor commotie op de Fiji-Eilanden. Tijdens een vakantieverblijf viel hij daar uit een palmboom. Hij moest het daarna enkele weken kalmer aandoen, waardoor de tournee van de Stones moest worden ingekort.

Vorige maand wilden de Schotse autoriteiten Keith Richards nog een boete geven van 70 euro omdat hij tijdens een concert in Glasgow een sigaret opstak.

Op 8 juni treden de Rolling Stones weer op in Nederland.

http://www.ad.nl/cultuurenshow/article1245586.ece

04-04-2007, 02:02
Daarom is hij een wandelende lijk.

04-04-2007, 02:56

Kayf Richard?

04-04-2007, 13:48
Het schijnt goed tegen rimpels te helpen..

04-04-2007, 20:44
Ik zou niet echt opgesnoven willen worden door mijn zoon

04-04-2007, 20:58
klas het vanochtend in de krant, totaal ontspoord!!

04-04-2007, 21:19

Citaat door _BOA_:

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

LONDON — Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all.

In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Richards, one of rock's legendary wild men, told the magazine that his survival was the result of luck, and advised young musicians against trying to emulate him.

"I did it because that was the way I did it. Now people think it's a way of life," he was quoted as saying.

"I've no pretensions about immortality," he added. "I'm the same as everyone ... just kind of lucky.

"I was No. 1 on the `who's likely to die' list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list," Richards said.

Bron
Die gast is altijd

04-04-2007, 21:21
Tja, één zijn met je familie gaat hier wel op!!

04-04-2007, 21:24

Citaat door _BOA_:

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Bron

Men moest eens weten wat men met z'n allen zo door de snavel boort.

04-04-2007, 21:25

Citaat door Hamza_T:
Kayf Richard?

04-04-2007, 21:52

Wat zou hij na het opsnuiven van zijn vader gedacht hebben? I can't get no satisfaction?

04-04-2007, 21:57

Citaat door Tour_of_Duty:
Wat zou hij na het opsnuiven van zijn vader gedacht hebben? I can't get no satisfaction?

hehehe..tijdens een spelleke"need for speed"

04-04-2007, 22:01
Tja, euhhhh, ieder zijn eigen hobby zal ik maar zeggen

Pagina's : [1] 2