Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Ahl al Sunnah & Ahl al Shi3a

28-03-2007, 08:54
kan iemand mij verklaren waarom mou3awya opdracht gaf om jaren lang Ali as te vervloeken ?
totdat zelfs zijn zonen dit moesten aanhoren in mekka ?

mag iemand een moslim vervloeken ? antwoord graag

en waarom roept Rasoul allah saws ( terug) ali as, fatima as, Hassan as en hoesain as en terug zeggen deze zijn mijn familie ??

er zijn zoveel a7adieht daarover .. waarom heeft rasoul allah saws
dit zoveel gezegd, wat is de reden hierachter ? ( antwoord graag)

Sahih Muslim, Book 031, Number 5915:

This hadith has been narrated. on the authority of Shu'ba with the same chain of transmitters. Amir b. Sa'd b. Abi Waqqas reported on the authority of his father that Muawiya b. Abi Sufyin appointed Sa'd as the Governor and said: What prevents you from abusing/cursing Abu Turab (Hadrat 'Ali), whereupon be said: It is because of three things which I remember Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) having said about him that I would not abuse him and even if I find one of those three things for me, it would be more dear to me than the red camelg. I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) say about 'Ali as he left behind hrin in one of his campaigns (that was Tabuk). 'All said to him: Allah's Messenger, you leave me behind along with women and children. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to him: Aren't you satisfied with being unto me what Aaron was unto Moses but with this exception that there is no prophethood after me. And I (also) heard him say on the Day of Khaibar: I would certainly give this standard to a person who loves Allah and his Messenger and Allah and his Messenger love him too. He (the narrator) said: We have been anxiously waiting for it, when he (the Holy Prophet) said: Call 'Ali. He was called and his eyes were inflamed. He applied saliva to his eyes and handed over the standard to him, and Allah gave him victory. (The third occasion is this) when the (following) verse was revealed:" Let us summon our children and your children." Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called 'Ali, Fitima, Hasan and Husain and said: O Allah, they are my family

Yunus, waarom altijd Ali as , Fatima as , Hassan as en Hoesain as ?

ik begrijp het wel als je niet gaat antwoorden, is niet de eerste keer

28-03-2007, 10:37

Citaat door ElOmr:
kan iemand mij verklaren waarom mou3awya opdracht gaf om jaren lang Ali as te vervloeken ?
totdat zelfs zijn zonen dit moesten aanhoren in mekka ?

mag iemand een moslim vervloeken ? antwoord graag

en waarom roept Rasoul allah saws ( terug) ali as, fatima as, Hassan as en hoesain as en terug zeggen deze zijn mijn familie ??

er zijn zoveel a7adieht daarover .. waarom heeft rasoul allah saws
dit zoveel gezegd, wat is de reden hierachter ? ( antwoord graag)

Sahih Muslim, Book 031, Number 5915:

This hadith has been narrated. on the authority of Shu'ba with the same chain of transmitters. Amir b. Sa'd b. Abi Waqqas reported on the authority of his father that Muawiya b. Abi Sufyin appointed Sa'd as the Governor and said: What prevents you from abusing/cursing Abu Turab (Hadrat 'Ali), whereupon be said: It is because of three things which I remember Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) having said about him that I would not abuse him and even if I find one of those three things for me, it would be more dear to me than the red camelg. I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) say about 'Ali as he left behind hrin in one of his campaigns (that was Tabuk). 'All said to him: Allah's Messenger, you leave me behind along with women and children. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to him: Aren't you satisfied with being unto me what Aaron was unto Moses but with this exception that there is no prophethood after me. And I (also) heard him say on the Day of Khaibar: I would certainly give this standard to a person who loves Allah and his Messenger and Allah and his Messenger love him too. He (the narrator) said: We have been anxiously waiting for it, when he (the Holy Prophet) said: Call 'Ali. He was called and his eyes were inflamed. He applied saliva to his eyes and handed over the standard to him, and Allah gave him victory. (The third occasion is this) when the (following) verse was revealed:" Let us summon our children and your children." Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called 'Ali, Fitima, Hasan and Husain and said: O Allah, they are my family

Yunus, waarom altijd Ali as , Fatima as , Hassan as en Hoesain as ?

ik begrijp het wel als je niet gaat antwoorden, is niet de eerste keer

Omdat Ali ra en zijn familie , de familie van de profeet saw waren mbt Fatimah Zahra ra en Ali ra was zelf een neefje van de profeet saw, het is heel logisch, je kan moeilijk 80 mensen meenemen naar zo een bijeenkomst.

Je vraag over het gedrag van Muawiya ra, het is fisq , er is een hadith waarin staat dat het uitschelden van een moslim fisq is en het vermoorden van een muslim kufr.

28-03-2007, 12:10

Citaat door Yunus:

Je vraag over het gedrag van Muawiya ra, het is fisq , er is een hadith waarin staat dat het uitschelden van een moslim fisq is en het vermoorden van een muslim kufr.

ah zo

een sahaba uitschelden was toch kofr volgens jullie ! werd men geen kafer ???
maar als men Ali as uitscheld of vervloekt in de moskee !! dat is fisq
en inderdaad !! een moslim vermoorden is KOFR

80 ?

[B]Wie zijn AHl al Bayt [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Imam Al Hassan :[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][SIZE=3]"O Mensen van Irak! Vrees Allah. Wij zijn uw Amirs (leiders) en uw gasten en Behoren tot de familie waarover Almachtige Allah gezegd heeft: 'O Mensen van het Huis van de Profeet...'. Imam Al-Hasan bleef stilstaan bij dit onderwerp tot zelfs alle mensen in de Moskee begonnen te huilen".[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Tafsir Ibn Kathir, v3, p486
Majma' al-Zawa'id, by al-Haythami, v9, p172

[SIZE=5]In de Koran[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]33. Blijft in uw huizen en stelt uw schoonheid niet ten toon als in de vroegere dagen der onwetendheid; leeft het gebed na, en betaalt de Zakaat en gehoorzaamt Allah en Zijn boodschapper. O huisgenoten, Allah wenst alleen onreinheid van u te verwijderen, en u schoon en zuiver te maken.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Hoeveel mensen behoren tot Ahl al bayt ?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Overgeleverd door Sa3d ak Khudri: ( 5 individuen)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Abu Al-Khudri: Ik hoorde de Boodschapper van Allah zeggen "Dit vers is geopenbaard voor ongeveer vijf individuen : Mezelf, Ali, Al-Hasan, de Al-Husain en Fatimah". [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][SIZE=1]Abu Sa'id al-Khudri: I heard the Messenger of Allah saying: "This verse has been revealed about five individuals: Myself, Ali, al-Hasan, al-Husain, and Fatimah."[/SIZE] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Tafsir Ibn Jarir al-Tabari, v22, p5, under the verse 33:33 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Dhakha'ir al-Uqba, Muhibbuddin al-Tabari, p24 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]al-Sawa'iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar, Ch. 11, section 1, p221 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Majma' al-Zawa'id, by al-Haythami[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Behoren de vrouwen van de profeet tot AHl al bayt ? en wat hebben ze zelf overgeleverd [/SIZE]

Dit zijn Sahih a7adieth van 3 vrouwen van rasoul allah saws die aantonen dat zij niet bij ( betreft de aya) AHl al bayt behoren

[SIZE=4]Overgeleverd door Aisha:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Op een dag kwam de Profeet Saws op een namiddag en droeg een zwarte mantel (hoger kledingstuk of gewaad; snak jas), dan kwam Al-Hasan Ibn Ali en de Profeet nam hem onder de mantel , dan Al-Husain kwam en ging de mantel binnen, toen Fatimah kwam en de Profeet liet haar onder de mantel binnen, toen Ali kwam en de Profeet liet hem ook onder de mantel binnen. Dan reciteerde de Profeet: "huisgenoten, Allah wenst alleen onreinheid van u te verwijderen, en u schoon en zuiver te maken[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]One day the Prophet (PBUH&HF) came out afternoon wearing a black cloak (upper garment or gown; long coat), then al-Hasan Ibn Ali came and the Prophet accommodated him under the cloak, then al-Husain came and entered the cloak, then Fatimah came and the Prophet entered her under the cloak, then Ali came and the Prophet entered him to the cloak as well. Then the Prophet recited: "Verily Allah intends to keep off from you every kind of uncleanness O' People of the House (Ahlul-Bayt), and purify you a perfect purification (the last sentence of Verse 33:33).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Sahih Muslim, Chapter of virtues of companions, section of the virtues of the Ahlul-Bayt of the Prophet (PBUH&HF), 1980 Edition Pub. in Saudi Arabia, Arabic version, v4, p1883, Tradition #61.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Overgeleverd door Umm Salama:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Het vers "Allah wenst alleen ... (33:33)" werd naar de Profeet in het huis van Umm Salama geopenbaard. Op dat nam de Profeet Fatimah, Al-Hasan en Al-Husain bijeen en bedekte hen met een mantel en hij ook bedekte Ali die achter hem was. Dan zei de Profeet: "O 'Allah! Deze zijn de Leden van mijn Huis (de Ahlul-Bayt). Hou ze weg van iedere onzuiverheid en zuiver hen met een perfecte zuivering". Umm Salama (de vrouw van Profeet) vroeg: "Ben ik ook onder hen O Profeet van Allah?" De profeet antwoordde : "U blijft in uw positie en u bent naar een goed einde".[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]The verse "Verily Allah intends to ... (33:33)" was revealed to the Prophet (PBUH&HF) in the house of Umm Salama. Upon that, the Prophet gathered Fatimah, al-Hasan, and al-Husain, and covered them with a cloak, and he also covered Ali who was behind him. Then the Prophet said: "O' Allah! These are the Members of my House (Ahlul-Bayt). Keep them away from every impurity and purify them with a perfect purification." Umm Salama (the wife of Prophet) asked: "Am I also included among them O Apostle of Allah?" the Prophet replied: "You remain in your position and you are toward a good ending."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v5, pp 351,663[/SIZE]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=2]Umm Salama zei: "O Profeet van Allah! Ben ik een van de leden van uw familie niet?" De Heilige Profeet antwoordde: "U hebt een goede toekomst, maar enkel deze zijn de leden van mijn familie. O Heer! De leden van mijn familie verdienen meer". [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Umm Salama said: "O Prophet of Allah! Am I not one of the members of your family?" The Holy Prophet replied: "You have a good future but only these are the members of my family. O Lord! The members of my family are more deserving."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v2, p416 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Umm Salama zei aan de Heilige Profeet: "Ben ik ook een van hen?" Hij antwoordde: "[/SIZE][SIZE=2]Nee. die U uw eigen speciale positie en uw toekomst heeft, is goed". [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][SIZE=1]Umm Salama said to the Holy Prophet: "Am I also one of them?" He replied: "No. You have your own special position and your future is good."[/SIZE] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Usdul Ghabah, by Ibn al-Athir, v2, p289 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthoor, by al-Suyuti, v5, p198[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Ik zei, "O Profeet van Allah! Ben ik niet ook een van uw Ahlul-Bayt? Ik zweer door de Almachtige dat de Heilige Profeet mij dit niet heeft gegund en zei: "U hebt een goede toekomst". [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]I said, "O Prophet of Allah! Am I not also one of your Ahlul-Bayt?" I swear by the Almighty that the Holy Prophet did NOT grant me any distinction and said: "You have a good future."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Tafsir al-Tabari, v22, p7[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Deze a7adith zijn ook te vinden in [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v6, pp 323,292,298v1, pp 330-331; v3, p252; v4, p107[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Fadha'il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v2, p578, Tradition #978 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v2, p416 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]al-Khasa'is, by an-Nisa'i, pp 4,8 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]al-Sunan, by al-Bayhaqi, narrated from Aisha and Umm Salama [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Tafsir al-Kabir, by al-Bukhari (the author of Sahih), v1, part 2, p69 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Tafsir al-Kabir, by Fakhr al-Razi, v2, p700 (Istanbul), from Aisha [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthoor, v5, pp 198,605 from Aisha and Umm Salama [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Tafsir Ibn Jarir al-Tabari, v22, pp 5-8 (from Aisha and Abu Sa'id al-Khudri), pp 6,8 Tafsir al-Qurtubi, under the commentary of verse 33:33 from Umm Salama [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Tafsir Ibn Kathir, v3, p485 (Complete version) from Aisha and Umar Ibn Abi Salama [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Usdul Ghabah, by Ibn al-Athir, v2, p12; v4, p79 narrated from Ibn Abi Salama [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Sawa'iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar al-Haythami, Ch. 11, sec. 1, p221 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Tarikh, by al-Khateeb Baghdadi, v10, narrated from Ibn Abi Salama [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Tafsir al-Kashshaf, by al-Zamakhshari, v1, p193 narrated from Aisha [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Mushkil al-Athar, by al-Tahawi, v1, pp 332-336 (seven traditions) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Dhakha'ir al-Uqba, by Muhibb al-Tabari, pp21-26, from Abu Sa'id Khudri [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=1]EN nog veel meer[/SIZE] ...

28-03-2007, 12:10
Overgeleverd door ja'far Ibn Abi talib; [/SIZE][SIZE=4]Safiyya :[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Toen de Boodschapper van Allah opmerkte dat een zegening van Allah naar neerdaalde , vertelde hij Safiyya (een van zijn vrouw) : [/SIZE][SIZE=2]"Roep voor mij! Roep voor mij"! Safiyya zei: "Roep wie , O de boodschapper van Allah"? Hij zei: "Roep voor mij mijn Ahlul-Bayt, Ali, Fatimah, Al-Hasan en Al-Husain[/SIZE][SIZE=2]. Dus stuurden wij ze en zij kwamen naar hem. Dan spreidt de Profeet zijn mantel over hen uit en verhoogde zijn hand (naar hemel) zeggend: "O Allah! Deze zijn mijn familie (Aalee), ....[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][SIZE=1]When the Messenger of Allah noticed that a blessing from Allah was to descent, he told Safiyya (one of his wives): "Call for me! Call for me!" Safiyya said: "Call who, O the Messenger of Allah?" He said: "Call for me my Ahlul-Bayt who are Ali, Fatimah, al-Hasan, and al-Husain." Thus we sent for them and they came to him. Then the Prophet (PBUH&HF) spread his cloak over them, and raised his hand (toward sky) saying: "O Allah! These are my family (Aalee), so bless Muhammad and the family (Aal) of Muhammad." And Allah, to whom belong Might and Majesty, revealed: "Verily Allah intends to keep off from you every kind of uncleanness O' People of the House (Ahlul-Bayt), and purify you a thorough purification (Quran, the last sentence of Verse 33:33)".[/SIZE] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]

al-Mustadrak by al-Hakim, Chapter of "Understanding (the virtues) of Companions, v3, p148. The author then wrote: "This tradition is authentic (Sahih) based on the criteria of the two Shaikhs (al-Bukhari and Muslim)." Talkhis of al-Mustadrak, by al-Dhahabi, v3, p148 Usdul Ghabah, by Ibn al-Athir, v3, p33

[SIZE=5]Andere A7adith betreft Wie ahl al bayt zijn [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Overgeleverd door Anas ibn Malik:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]De Boodschapper van Allah saws, van de tijd de openbaring van "Het laatste deel van Vers 33:33)" en voor zes (6) maanden daarna, stond hij saws bij de deur van het Huis van Fatimah en zei: "Tijd voor het Gebed Ahlul-Bayt; Geen twijfel! Allah wenste alle onzuiverheden van u te verwijderen en u zuiver en vlekkeloze te maken". [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][SIZE=1]The Messenger of Allah (PBUH&HF), from the time the revelation of "Verily Allah intends to... (the last part of Verse 33:33)" and for six (6) months thereafter, stood by the door of the House of Fatimah and said: "Time for Prayer Ahlul-Bayt; No doubt! Allah wished to remove all abomination from you and make you pure and spotless."[/SIZE] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]

Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v12, p85
Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v3, p258
Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v3, p158
Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthoor, by al-Suyuti, v5, pp 197,199
Tafsir Ibn Jarir al-Tabari, v22, pp 5,6 (saying seven month)
Tafsir Ibn Kathir, v3, p483
Musnad, by al-Tiyalasi, v8, p274
Usdul Ghabah, by Ibn al-Athir, v5, p146

[SIZE=4]Overgeleverd door Abu al Hamra:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]De Boodschapper van Allah ging verder acht (8) maanden in Medina en kwam naar de deur van Ali op elke ochtendgebed, dan zette hij zijn twee handen op de twee zijden van de deur en roepte : "Assalat! Assalat! (Gebed! gebed)! [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Zeker Allah wenste verwijderde alle onzuiverheden van u, O Leden van het Huis van Muhammad en u zuiver en vlekkeloze te maken[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]The Messenger of God continued eight (8) months in Medina, coming to the door of Ali at every morning prayer, putting his two hands on the two sides of the door and exclaiming : "Assalat! Assalat! (prayer! prayer!) Certainly God ward off all uncleanness from you, O Members of the House of Muhammad, and to make you pure and spotless[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][/SIZE]

al-Tabari, p24 on the authority of Anas Ibn Malik Isti'ab, by Ibn Abd al-Barr, v5, p637
Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthoor, by al-Suyuti, v5, pp 198-199
Tafsir Ibn Jarir al-Tabari, v22, p6
Dhakha'ir al-Uqba, by Muhibbuddin
Majma' al-Zawa'id, by al-Haythami, v9, pp 121,168
Mushkil al-Athar, by al-Tahawi, p338

[SIZE=4]Overgeleverd door Ibn Abbas: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Voor veertig dagen benaderde de Heilige Profeet het huis van Fatimah Zahra en iedere morgen heeft gezegd: 'Vrede zij op u O mensen van het Huis! De tijd voor de gebeden is gekomen. En daarna heeft hij dit vers gereciteerd: [/SIZE][SIZE=2]O mensen van het Huis van de Profeet. ... En dan zei: 'Ik ben in een staat van oorlog met hem die met u vecht, ben in een staat van vrede met hem die met u vrede heeft".[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]For forty days the Holy Prophet approached the house of Fatimah Zahra every morning and used to say: 'Peace be upon you O people of the House! The time for the prayers has come'. And thereafter he used to recite this verse: O people of the Prophet's House.... And then said: 'I am in a state of war with him who fights with you and am in a state of peace with him who is at peace with you'.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][/SIZE]

Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthoor, by al-Hafidh al-Suyuti, v5, p199 Majma' al-Zawa'id, by al-Haythami, v9, pp 121,168

[SIZE=4]Overgeleverd door Imam al Hasan ibn Ali as:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]

O Mensen! Wie heeft gekent, Kent mij en wie mij niet kent dan zou hij moeten weten dat ik Al Hasan ibn Ali; ik ben de zoon van de Heilige Profeet en van zijn uitvoerder (Wasi). Ik ben de zoon hem die de mensen naar Allah uitnodigde en hen van de foltering van Zijn Hellevuur waarschuwde. Ik ben de zoon van de lichtgevende Lamp. Ik ben van de familie op die Gabriel naar afgedaald is, en vandaar opstijg naar de hemel. Ik ben van de familie die Allah zuiverde van alle vuiligheid heeft, puur maakte.

[SIZE=1]O People! Whoever knows me, knows me and whoever doesn't know me should know that I am al-Hasan Ibn Ali; I am the son of the Holy Prophet and of his executor (Wasi). I am the son him who invited people to Allah and warned them of the torture of His Hell-fire. I am the son of the luminous Lamp. I belong to the family upon whom Gabriel used to descend and from there ascend to heavens. I belong to the family from whom Allah has ward off all filth and made them pure.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]

al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v3, p172

28-03-2007, 12:19

van mij mag je denken wat je wil betreft Ahl al bayt en wat dat woordje betekend !

Maar Rasoul Allah saws heeft duidelijk aangetoond dat deze Aya voor Hem saws Al as, Fatima as, Hassan as en Al hoesain as was geopenbaart

en betreft Salman farsi .. mag je zelf uitvissen ! wat voor mij belangerijk is nogeens de aya en bij wie hij deze telkens heeft gereciteerd !

en dat deed hij bij niemand enkel bij deze prahtige 4 !

shukran

28-03-2007, 12:47
alevi en alawi zijn anders.

28-03-2007, 13:21

Citaat:
ah zo

een sahaba uitschelden was toch kofr volgens jullie ! werd men geen kafer ???
maar als men Ali as uitscheld of vervloekt in de moskee !! dat is fisq
en inderdaad !! een moslim vermoorden is KOFR

80 ?
Dat was een kwestie van de sahaba zelf. Toen Muawiyah ra te horen kreeg van een ongelovige heerser dat hij hem zou helpen met rijtuigen en mannen Ali ra te bestrijden zei hij als respons, Wallahi,
Als je zo over Ali ra denkt, dan zal ik de eerste zijn uit het leger van Ali die jou hoofd eraf zal hakken.

We hebben genoeg overleveringen waarin de profeet SAW zegt, vervloek mijn Sahabas niet, het is een hukm. Wat de intentie van een individu is geweest, wallahualim.

Citaat:
Wie zijn AHl al Bayt

Imam Al Hassan :

"O Mensen van Irak! Vrees Allah. Wij zijn uw Amirs (leiders) en uw gasten en Behoren tot de familie waarover Almachtige Allah gezegd heeft: 'O Mensen van het Huis van de Profeet...'. Imam Al-Hasan bleef stilstaan bij dit onderwerp tot zelfs alle mensen in de Moskee begonnen te huilen".

Tafsir Ibn Kathir, v3, p486
Onder andere, ik heb nergens beweerd dat imaam Hassan ra geen lid van van de ahl bayt.

Citaat:
In de Koran

33. Blijft in uw huizen en stelt uw schoonheid niet ten toon als in de vroegere dagen der onwetendheid; leeft het gebed na, en betaalt de Zakaat en gehoorzaamt Allah en Zijn boodschapper. O huisgenoten, Allah wenst alleen onreinheid van u te verwijderen, en u schoon en zuiver te maken.
Deze vers gaat over de vrouwen van de profeet saw

Citaat:
Hoeveel mensen behoren tot Ahl al bayt ?

Overgeleverd door Sa3d ak Khudri: ( 5 individuen)

Abu Al-Khudri: Ik hoorde de Boodschapper van Allah zeggen "Dit vers is geopenbaard voor ongeveer vijf individuen : Mezelf, Ali, Al-Hasan, de Al-Husain en Fatimah".

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri: I heard the Messenger of Allah saying: "This verse has been revealed about five individuals: Myself, Ali, al-Hasan, al-Husain, and Fatimah."

Tafsir Ibn Jarir al-Tabari, v22, p5, under the verse 33:33
Dhakha'ir al-Uqba, Muhibbuddin al-Tabari, p24
al-Sawa'iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar, Ch. 11, section 1, p221
Majma' al-Zawa'id, by al-Haythami
The Wives of the Prophet are Members of His Household (Ahl Al-Bayt)
[إِنَّمَ& #1575; يُرِيد&#161 5; اللَّه&#161 5; لِيُذْه& #1616;بَ عَنكُـم& #1615; الرِّجْ& #1587;َ أَهْلَ الْبَيْ& #1578;ِ وَيُطَه& #1617;ِرَكُم&# 1618; تَطْهِي& #1600;ـراً]
(Allah wishes only to remove Ar-Rijs from you, O members of the family, and to purify you with a thorough purification.) This is a clear statement that the wives of the Prophet are included among the members of his family (Ahl Al-Bayt) here, because they are the reason why this Ayah was revealed, and the scholars are unanimously agreed that they were the reason for revelation in this case, whether this was the only reason for revelation or there was also another reason, which is the correct view. [b]
(Allah wishes only to remove Ar-Rijs from you, O members of the family, and to purify you with a thorough purification.) "This was revealed solely concerning the wives of the Prophet.'' Ibn Abi Hatim recorded that Ibn [color=blue]`Abbas said concerning the Ayah:
[إِنَّمَ& #1575; يُرِيد&#161 5; اللَّه&#161 5; لِيُذْه& #1616;بَ عَنكُـم& #1615; الرِّجْ& #1587;َ أَهْلَ الْبَيْ& #1578;ِ]
(Allah wishes only to remove Ar-Rijs from you, O members of the family,) "It was revealed solely concerning the wives of the Prophet .'' `Ikrimah said: "Whoever disagrees with me that it was revealed solely concerning the wives of the Prophet , I am prepared to meet with him and pray and invoke the curse of Allah upon those who are lying.''[/color] So they alone were the reason for revelation, but others may be included by way of generalization. Ibn Jarir narrated that Safiyyah bint Shaybah said: "`A'ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, said, `The Prophet went out one morning wearing a striped cloak of black camel's hair. Al-Hasan, may Allah be pleased with him, came and he wrapped him in the cloak with him. Then Al-Husayn, may Allah be pleased with him, came and he wrapped him in the cloak with him. Then Fatimah, may Allah be pleased with her, came and he wrapped her in the cloak with him. Then `Ali, may Allah be pleased with him, came and he wrapped him in the cloak with him, then he said:[/b]

28-03-2007, 13:22
[إِنَّمَ& #1575; يُرِيد&#161 5; اللَّه&#161 5; لِيُذْه& #1616;بَ عَنكُـم& #1615; الرِّجْ& #1587;َ أَهْلَ الْبَيْ& #1578;ِ وَيُطَه& #1617;ِرَكُم&# 1618; تَطْهِي& #1600;ـراً]
(Allah wishes only to remove Ar-Rijs from you, O members of the family, and to purify you with a thorough purification.) This was recorded by Muslim. In his Sahih, Muslim recorded that

Yazid bin Hayyan said: "Husayn bin Sabrah, `Umar bin Muslim and I went to Zayd bin Arqam, may Allah be pleased with him, and when we had sat down with him, Husayn said: `You are so fortunate, O Zayd! You saw the Messenger of Allah and heard his speeches, and you went on military campaigns with him, and you prayed behind him. You are so fortunate, O Zayd! Tell us what you heard from the Messenger of Allah .' He said, `O son of my brother, by Allah, I have grown old and it has been a long time, and I have forgotten some of the things that I used to know from the Messenger of Allah .

Whatever I tell you, accept it, and whatever I do not tell you, do not worry about it.' Then he said, `One day, the Messenger of Allah stood up to address us by the well of Khumm, between Makkah and Al-Madinah, and he praised Allah and thanked Him, and he preached and reminded us. Then he said:

«أَمَّ&#1575 ; بَعْدُ&#154 8; أَلَا أَيُّهَ& #1575; النَّاس& #1615; فَإِنَّ& #1605;َا أَنَا بَشَرٌ يُوشِك&#161 5; أَنْ يَأْتِي& #1614;نِي رَسُول&#161 5; رَبِّي فَأُجِي& #1576;َ، وَأَنَ&#157 5; تَارِك&#161 2; فِيكُم&#161 8; ثَقَلَي& #1618;نِ: أَوَّلُ& #1607;ُمَا كِتَاب&#161 5; اللهِ تَعَالَ& #1609;، فِيهِ الْهُدَ& #1609; وَالنُّ& #1608;رُ فَخُذُو& #1575; بِكِتَا& #1576;ِ اللهِ وَاسْتَ& #1605;ْسِكُو&# 1575; بِه»

(Thereafter! O people, I am merely a human being and soon the messenger of my Lord will come and I will answer him. I am leaving behind two things with you, the first of which is the Book of Allah in which is guidance and light, so seize the Book of Allah and hold fast to it.) He urged them to cling to the Book of Allah, then he said:

«وَأَهْ&# 1604;ُ بَيْتِ&#161 0; أُذَكِّ& #1585;ُكُمُ اللهَ فِي أَهْلِ بَيْتِي& #1548; أُذَكِّ& #1585;ُكُمُ اللهَ فِي أَهْلِ بَيْتِي& #187;

(And the members of my family (Ahl Al-Bayt): Remember Allah with regard to the members of my family, remember Allah with regard to the members of my family.) saying it three times.' Husayn said to him, `Who are the members of his family (Ahl Al-Bayt), O Zayd Are not his wives members of his family' He said, `His wives are members of his family, but the members of his family are those who are not permitted to receive charity after he died.' He said, `Who are they' He said, `They are the family of `Ali, the family of `Aqil, the family of Ja`far and the family of `Abbas, may Allah be pleased with them.' He said, `Were all of these forbidden to receive charity after his death'

He said, `Yes.''' This Commentary is from Zayd bin Arqam and is not Marfu`.

The Command to follow the Qur'an and Sunnah
The one who ponders the meaning of the Qur'an will have no doubt that the wives of the Prophet are included among those who are referred to in the Ayah:

(Allah wishes only to remove Ar-Rijs from you, O members of the family, and to purify you with a thorough purification.) The context clearly refers to them. Allah then says:

[وَاذْكُ& #1600;رْنَ مَا يُتْـلَ& #1609; فِى بُيُوتِ& #1603;ُـنَّ مِنْ ءَايَـت& #1616; اللَّه&#161 6; وَالْحِ& #1603;ْــمَة&# 1616;]
(And remember, that which is recited in your houses of the Ayat of Allah and Al-Hikmah.) meaning, `act in accordance with that of the Qur'an and Sunnah which Allah revealed to His Messenger in your houses.' This was the view of Qatadah and others. `And remember this blessing with which you alone of all the people have been favored, that the revelation comes down in your houses and not those of other people.' `

A'ishah As-Siddiqah bint As-Siddiq, may Allah be pleased with them, was foremost among them with in this blessing and was the most fortunate, and the most favored with this mercy. For the revelation did not come to the Messenger of Allah in the bed of any of his wives except hers, as he stated. Some of the scholars, may Allah have mercy on them, said: "This was because he did not marry any other virgin besides her, and no man slept with her in her bed before him , may Allah be pleased with her.''

So it was befitting that she should be singled out for this blessing and high status. But if his wives are members of his household, then this title is even more fitting for his own relatives. Ibn Abi Hatim recorded that Abu Jamilah said:

"Al-Hasan bin `Ali, may Allah be pleased with them both, was appointed as Khalifah when `Ali was killed.'' He said:

"While he was praying, a man leapt on him and stabbed him with a dagger.'' Husayn claimed that he heard that the one who stabbed him was a man from Banu Asad, and Al-Hasan, may Allah be pleased with him, was prostrating at the time. He said, "They claimed that he received the wound in his hip. He was ill as a result for many months, then he recovered. He ascended the Minbar and said: `O people of `Iraq! Have Taqwa of Allah concerning us, for we are your leaders and your guests, and we are members of the family (Ahl Al-Bayt) concerning whom Allah said:

(Allah wishes only to remove Ar-Rijs from you, O members of the family, and to purify you with a thorough purification.)' He kept saying this until there was no one left in the Masjid who was not weeping and sobbing.''

28-03-2007, 13:24
[إِنَّ اللَّه&#161 4; كَانَ لَطِيفا& #1611; خَبِيرا& #1611;]
(Verily, Allah is Ever Most Courteous, Well-Acquainted with all things.) means, `by His kindness towards you, you have reached this status, and by His knowledge of you and that you are qualified for that status, He has given this to you and singled you out for it.' Ibn Jarir, may Allah have mercy on him, said: "And remember how Allah blessed you by causing the Ayat of Allah and Al-Hikmah to be recited in your houses, so give thanks to Allah for that and praise Him.

(Verily, Allah is Ever Most Courteous, Well-Acquainted with all things.) means, `He is kind towards you, for He has caused the Ayat of Allah and Al-Hikmah to be recited in your houses,' and Al-Hikmah means the Sunnah. And He is Well-Acquainted with you means, `He chose you as wives for His Messenger.' Qatadah said:

[وَاذْكُ& #1600;رْنَ مَا يُتْـلَ& #1609; فِى بُيُوتِ& #1603;ُـنَّ مِنْ ءَايَـت& #1616; اللَّه&#161 6; وَالْحِ& #1603;ْــمَة&# 1616;]

(And remember, that which is recited in your houses of the Ayat of Allah and Al-Hikmah.) "He is reminding them of His favor.'' This was narrated by Ibn Jarir. `Atiyah Al-`Awfi commented on the Ayah:

(Verily, Allah is Ever Most Courteous, Well-Acquainted with all things.) "He knows when and where to reveal Al-Hikmah.'' This was recorded by Ibn Abi Hatim, then he said: "This was also narrated from Ar-Rabi` bin Anas from Qatadah. ''

[إِنَّ الْمُسْ& #1604;ِمِينَ وَالْمُ& #1587;ْلِمَـ&# 1578;ِ وَالْمُ& #1572;ْمِنِي&# 1606;َ وَالْمُ& #1572;ْمِنَـ&# 1578;ِ وَالْقَ& #1600;نِتِين&# 1614; وَالْقَ& #1600;نِتَـت&# 1616; وَالصَّ& #1600;دِقِين&# 1614; وَالصَّ& #1600;دِقَـت&# 1616; وَالصَّ& #1600;بِرِين&# 1614; وَالصَّ& #1600;بِرَتِ وَالْخَ& #1600;شِعِين&# 1614; وَالْخَ& #1600;شِعَـت&# 1616; وَالْمُ& #1578;َصَدِّ&# 1602;ِينَ وَالْمُ& #1578;َصَدِّ&# 1602;َـتِوا&#1 604;صَّـئِ&#16 05;ِينَ والصَّـ& #1574;ِمَـتِ

وَالْحَ& #1600;فِظِين&# 1614; فُرُوجَ& #1607;ُمْ وَالْحَ& #1600;فِـظَـ&# 1578;ِ وَالذَك& #1616;ـرِينَ اللَّه&#161 4; كَثِيرا& #1611; وَالذَك& #1616;رَتِ أَعَدّ&#161 4; اللَّه&#161 5; لَهُم مَّغْفِ& #1585;َةً وَأَجْر& #1575;ً عَظِيما& #1611;]

35. Verily, the Muslims: men and women, the believers: men and women, the Qanit: men and the women, the men and women who are truthful, the men and the women who are patient, the Khashi`: men and the women, the men and the women who give Sadaqat, the men and the women who fast, the men and the women who guard their chastity and the men and the women who remember Allah much with their hearts and tongues, Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward.)

Bron: Tafsir ibn Kathir

Als je een sahaba wil uitdagen, daag dan Zayd bin Arqam ra uit, en vraag hem de vloek van Allah swt te roepen over diegenen die liegen.

Citaat:
Behoren de vrouwen van de profeet tot AHl al bayt ? en wat hebben ze zelf overgeleverd

Dit zijn Sahih a7adieth van 3 vrouwen van rasoul allah saws die aantonen dat zij niet bij AHl al bayt behoren

Overgeleverd door Aisha:

Op een dag kwam de Profeet Saws op een namiddag en droeg een zwarte mantel (hoger kledingstuk of gewaad; snak jas), dan kwam Al-Hasan Ibn Ali en de Profeet nam hem onder de mantel , dan Al-Husain kwam en ging de mantel binnen, toen Fatimah kwam en de Profeet liet haar onder de mantel binnen, toen Ali kwam en de Profeet liet hem ook onder de mantel binnen. Dan reciteerde de Profeet: "huisgenoten, Allah wenst alleen onreinheid van u te verwijderen, en u schoon en zuiver te maken
Zo achterlijk ben je niet om Ahl Bayt niet te kunnen definieren, noch Ali, Fatima , Hussayn, Hasan ra leefden met de profeet SAW, en wij en jullie noemen ze Ahl Bayt, maar hoe onlogisch en achterlijk kan je zijn om de vrouwen van de profeet SAW niet als Ahl BAyt te beschouwen,

Vraagje, Is jou moeder jou Ahl Bayt , Ja of Nee.

Vers 33:33 is geopenbaard omtrent de vrouwen van de profeet saw, hiervoor hoef je geen geleerde of mufassir te zijn, de mensen onder de deken wou de profeet saw samen met zijn vrouwen reinigen met de wil van Allah swt.

Waarom lezen jullie die 3 verzen niet in context, het gaat over de umm al m’minien.

28-03-2007, 13:25

Citaat:
Overgeleverd door Umm Salama:

Het vers "Allah wenst alleen ... (33:33)" werd naar de Profeet in het huis van Umm Salama geopenbaard. Op dat nam de Profeet Fatimah, Al-Hasan en Al-Husain bijeen en bedekte hen met een mantel en hij ook bedekte Ali die achter hem was. Dan zei de Profeet: "O 'Allah! Deze zijn de Leden van mijn Huis (de Ahlul-Bayt). Hou ze weg van iedere onzuiverheid en zuiver hen met een perfecte zuivering". Umm Salama (de vrouw van Profeet) vroeg: "Ben ik ook onder hen O Profeet van Allah?" De profeet antwoordde : "U blijft in uw positie en u bent naar een goed einde".

The verse "Verily Allah intends to ... (33:33)" was revealed to the Prophet (PBUH&HF) in the house of Umm Salama. Upon that, the Prophet gathered Fatimah, al-Hasan, and al-Husain, and covered them with a cloak, and he also covered Ali who was behind him. Then the Prophet said: "O' Allah! These are the Members of my House (Ahlul-Bayt). Keep them away from every impurity and purify them with a perfect purification." Umm Salama (the wife of Prophet) asked: "Am I also included among them O Apostle of Allah?" the Prophet replied: "You remain in your position and you are toward a good ending."

Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v5, pp 351,663

Umm Salama zei aan de Heilige Profeet: "Ben ik ook een van hen?" Hij antwoordde: "Nee. die U uw eigen speciale positie en uw toekomst heeft, is goed".

Umm Salama said to the Holy Prophet: "Am I also one of them?" He replied: "No. You have your own special position and your future is good."

Usdul Ghabah, by Ibn al-Athir, v2, p289
Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthoor, by al-Suyuti, v5, p198

Ik zei, "O Profeet van Allah! Ben ik niet ook een van uw Ahlul-Bayt? Ik zweer door de Almachtige dat de Heilige Profeet mij dit niet heeft gegund en zei: "U hebt een goede toekomst".

I said, "O Prophet of Allah! Am I not also one of your Ahlul-Bayt?" I swear by the Almighty that the Holy Prophet did NOT grant me any distinction and said: "You have a good future."

Tafsir al-Tabari, v22, p7

Ten eerste, jullie meesters answeringansar zijn leugenaars en haters van de waarheid, de hadith die je hier plakt is verdraaid, lees in mijn topic er meer over. Ook al accepteren we dit, dan nog heeft de profeet SAW NIET gezegd dat Umm al M’minien Umm Salama geen lid is van Ahl Bayr. Jullie hebben geen argument en kunnen niks bewijzen, sterker nog de profeet SAW zou gezegd hebben volgens een andere overlevering als antrwoord op de vraag van Umm Salamah ra:

De profeet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّ&#1605 antwoordde Umm Salamah : “Jij,natuurlijk je bent inbegrepen” [Overgeleverd door Ibn Abi Hatim]

In het engels:

In another narration of the same Hadith, it is stated that the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّ&#1605 responded to his wife saying: “You, of course, are already included.” [narrated by Ibn Abi Hatim]

Citaat:
“And stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance; and establish regular Prayer, and give regular Charity; and obey Allah and His Messenger. And Allah only wishes to remove all abomination from you, you Ahlel Bayt (People of the House), and to make you pure and spotless.” (Quran, 33:33)
Zegt Allah swt tegen Ali “stay quitely in your houses” vind je dit logisch? Waar zit je hoofd man,

In de authentieke tafsir van de mufassirin lezen we het volgende

Citaat:
“They [Ahlel Bayt] are the wives of the Prophet (SAWS) because they are in his house.” [Al-Khazin, Lubab al-Ta’wil fi Ma`ani al-Tanzil (3:490)]
In regards to Ali’s family (رضّى الله عن&#1607: “…restricting the meaning [of Ahlel Bayt] to them is not consistent with what precedes the verse and what follows it [i.e. commands to the Prophet’s wives].”
Hadith al-Kisa “means that they [Ali’s family] are part of the Ahlel Bayt, not that others are not part of it also.” [Al-Baydawi, Anwar al-Tanzil (4:374)]
The most correct opinion is that “both (the Prophet’s wives and Ali’s family) [are Ahlel Bayt]… A number of the verifying authorities consider this the most correct explanation, among them al-Qurtubi, Ibn Kathir, and others.” [Al-Shawkani, Fath al-Qadir (4:278-280) and al-Mubarakfuri, Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi (9:48-49)]

28-03-2007, 13:30

Citaat:
Overgeleverd door Umm Salama:

Het vers "Allah wenst alleen ... (33:33)" werd naar de Profeet in het huis van Umm Salama geopenbaard. Op dat nam de Profeet Fatimah, Al-Hasan en Al-Husain bijeen en bedekte hen met een mantel en hij ook bedekte Ali die achter hem was. Dan zei de Profeet: "O 'Allah! Deze zijn de Leden van mijn Huis (de Ahlul-Bayt). Hou ze weg van iedere onzuiverheid en zuiver hen met een perfecte zuivering". Umm Salama (de vrouw van Profeet) vroeg: "Ben ik ook onder hen O Profeet van Allah?" De profeet antwoordde : "U blijft in uw positie en u bent naar een goed einde".

The verse "Verily Allah intends to ... (33:33)" was revealed to the Prophet (PBUH&HF) in the house of Umm Salama. Upon that, the Prophet gathered Fatimah, al-Hasan, and al-Husain, and covered them with a cloak, and he also covered Ali who was behind him. Then the Prophet said: "O' Allah! These are the Members of my House (Ahlul-Bayt). Keep them away from every impurity and purify them with a perfect purification." Umm Salama (the wife of Prophet) asked: "Am I also included among them O Apostle of Allah?" the Prophet replied: "You remain in your position and you are toward a good ending."

Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v5, pp 351,663

Umm Salama zei aan de Heilige Profeet: "Ben ik ook een van hen?" Hij antwoordde: "Nee. die U uw eigen speciale positie en uw toekomst heeft, is goed".

Umm Salama said to the Holy Prophet: "Am I also one of them?" He replied: "No. You have your own special position and your future is good."

Ik zei, "O Profeet van Allah! Ben ik niet ook een van uw Ahlul-Bayt? Ik zweer door de Almachtige dat de Heilige Profeet mij dit niet heeft gegund en zei: "U hebt een goede toekomst".

I said, "O Prophet of Allah! Am I not also one of your Ahlul-Bayt?" I swear by the Almighty that the Holy Prophet did NOT grant me any distinction and said: "You have a good future."

Ten eerste, julliemeesters answeringansar zijn leugenaars en haters van de waarheid, de hadith die je hier plakt is verdraaid, lees in mijn topic er meer over. Ook al accepteren we dit, dan nog heeft de profeet SAW NIET gezegd dat Umm al M’minien Umm Salama geen lidben g is van Ahl Bayr. Jullie hebben geen argument en kunnen niks bewijzen, sterker nog de profeet SAW zou gezegd hebben volgens een andere overlevering als antrwoord op de vraag van Umm Salamah ra:

De profeet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّ&#1605 antwoordde Umm Salamah : “Jij,natuurlijk je bent inbegrepen” [Overgeleverd door Ibn Abi Hatim]

In het engels:
[b]
In another narration of the same Hadith, it is stated that the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّ&#1605 responded to his wife saying: “You, of course, are already included.” [narrated by Ibn Abi Hatim]

Citaat:
“And stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance; and establish regular Prayer, and give regular Charity; and obey Allah and His Messenger. And Allah only wishes to remove all abomination from you, you Ahlel Bayt (People of the House), and to make you pure and spotless.” (Quran, 33:33)
Zegt Allah swt tegen Ali “stay quitely in your houses” vind je dit logisch? Waar zit je hoofd man,

In de authentieke tafsir van de mufassirin lezen we het volgende

Citaat:
“They [Ahlel Bayt] are the wives of the Prophet (SAWS) because they are in his house.” [Al-Khazin, Lubab al-Ta’wil fi Ma`ani al-Tanzil (3:490)]
In regards to Ali’s family (رضّى الله عن&#1607: “…restricting the meaning [of Ahlel Bayt] to them is not consistent with what precedes the verse and what follows it [i.e. commands to the Prophet’s wives].”

Hadith al-Kisa “means that they [Ali’s family] are part of the Ahlel Bayt, not that others are not part of it also.” [Al-Baydawi, Anwar al-Tanzil (4:374)]
The most correct opinion is that “both (the Prophet’s wives and Ali’s family) [are Ahlel Bayt]… A number of the verifying authorities consider this the most correct explanation, among them al-Qurtubi, Ibn Kathir, and others.” [Al-Shawkani, Fath al-Qadir (4:278-280) and al-Mubarakfuri, Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi (9:48-49)]

Citaat:
Umm Salama zei: "O Profeet van Allah! Ben ik een van de leden van uw familie niet?" De Heilige Profeet antwoordde: "U hebt een goede toekomst, maar enkel deze zijn de leden van mijn familie. O Heer! De leden van mijn familie verdienen meer".

Umm Salama said: "O Prophet of Allah! Am I not one of the members of your family?" The Holy Prophet replied: "You have a good future but only these are the members of my family. O Lord! The members of my family are more deserving."

al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v2, p416
Dit staat nergens in het arabisch, maar is meer een fabricatie net als de vorige hadith door alislam.org. Mocht de de waarheid spreken, dan plaats de hadith zelf, in het arabisch , de isnaad plus de uitleg van de geleerden.

28-03-2007, 13:34

Citaat:

Wat is dat voor een scheve vertaling die je hier plaaats, freetranslation beetje de leugens van je meesters hier plaatsen, ik heb al een fatwa gegeven omtrent dur al manthur van suyuti rah dat het veel mawdu en ghareeb hadith heeft.
En de hadith heb ik geplaatst waarin de profeet SAW juist zegt:

Citaat:

Tabari heeft geen autoriteit als we in de Quran lezen dat de vrouwen van de ambiya hun ahl bayt zijn, Tabari heeft geen autoriteit als er in Sahih bukhari staat dat Aishah ra Ahl Bayt is,

"Qalat Ya Waylata 'A'alidu Wa 'Ana `Ajuzun Wa Hadha Ba`li Shaykhaan 'Inna Hadha Lashay'un `Ajibun. Qalu 'Ata`jabina Min 'Amri Allahi Rahmatu Allahi Wa Barakatuhu `Alaykum 'Ahlul-Bayt-i 'Innahu Hamidun Majidun." (Quran, 11:72-73)
Om nog een sahih hadith te plaatsen hieromtrent.
Lees mee.

The Prophet left and went towards the dwelling place of Aa'ishah and said, "Peace and Allah's Mercy be on you, O the people of the house!" She replied, "Peace and the mercy of Allah be on you too. [B]How did you find your wife? May Allah bless you." Then he went to the dwelling places of all his other wives and said to them the same as he said to Aa'ishah and they said to him the same as Aa'ishah had said to him. Sahih Bukhari 6:60:316[/b]

Vertaling
'Qala "Salaamu "Alaikum wa raHHmatullahi ya
Ahlul Bayt" jawabat keyf 'arafta mar'atka
heena?'{Sahih Bukhari 6:60:316 }
Dit is de meest correcte mening van de geleerden.

28-03-2007, 13:35

Citaat:
Andere A7adith betreft Wie ahl al bayt zijn

Overgeleverd door Anas ibn Malik:

De Boodschapper van Allah saws, van de tijd de openbaring van "Het laatste deel van Vers 33:33)" en voor zes (6) maanden daarna, stond hij saws bij de deur van het Huis van Fatimah en zei: "Tijd voor het Gebed Ahlul-Bayt; Geen twijfel! Allah wenste alle onzuiverheden van u te verwijderen en u zuiver en vlekkeloze te maken".

The Messenger of Allah (PBUH&HF), from the time the revelation of "Verily Allah intends to... (the last part of Verse 33:33)" and for six (6) months thereafter, stood by the door of the House of Fatimah and said: "Time for Prayer Ahlul-Bayt; No doubt! Allah wished to remove all abomination from you and make you pure and spotless."

Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v12, p85
Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v3, p258
Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v3, p158
Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthoor, by al-Suyuti, v5, pp 197,199
Tafsir Ibn Jarir al-Tabari, v22, pp 5,6 (saying seven month)
Musnad, by al-Tiyalasi, v8, p274

Citaat:
Overgeleverd door Abu al Hamra:

De Boodschapper van Allah ging verder acht (8) maanden in Medina en kwam naar de deur van Ali op elke ochtendgebed, dan zette hij zijn twee handen op de twee zijden van de deur en roepte : "Assalat! Assalat! (Gebed! gebed)! Zeker Allah wenste verwijderde alle onzuiverheden van u, O Leden van het Huis van Muhammad en u zuiver en vlekkeloze te maken

The Messenger of God continued eight (8) months in Medina, coming to the door of Ali at every morning prayer, putting his two hands on the two sides of the door and exclaiming : "Assalat! Assalat! (prayer! prayer!) Certainly God ward off all uncleanness from you, O Members of the House of Muhammad, and to make you pure and spotless

al-Tabari, p24 on the authority of Anas Ibn Malik Isti'ab, by Ibn Abd al-Barr, v5, p637
Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthoor, by al-Suyuti, v5, pp 198-199
Tafsir Ibn Jarir al-Tabari, v22, p6
Dhakha'ir al-Uqba, by Muhibbuddin
Majma' al-Zawa'id, by al-Haythami, v9, pp 121,168
Mushkil al-Athar, by al-Tahawi, p338

Overgeleverd door Ibn Abbas:

Voor veertig dagen benaderde de Heilige Profeet het huis van Fatimah Zahra en iedere morgen heeft gezegd: 'Vrede zij op u O mensen van het Huis! De tijd voor de gebeden is gekomen. En daarna heeft hij dit vers gereciteerd: O mensen van het Huis van de Profeet. ... En dan zei: 'Ik ben in een staat van oorlog met hem die met u vecht, ben in een staat van vrede met hem die met u vrede heeft".

For forty days the Holy Prophet approached the house of Fatimah Zahra every morning and used to say: 'Peace be upon you O people of the House! The time for the prayers has come'. And thereafter he used to recite this verse: O people of the Prophet's House.... And then said: 'I am in a state of war with him who fights with you and am in a state of peace with him who is at peace with you'.

Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthoor, by al-Hafidh al-Suyuti, v5, p199 Majma' al-Zawa'id, by al-Haythami, v9, pp 121,168
Geen twijfel aan, dat deed de profeet SAW, niemand ontkent hier dat zijn niet de mensen onder de deken waren, wat wij ontkennen met als bewijs uit de Koran en Sahih hadith, is dat zij niet de ENIGE Ahl Bayt waren.

Citaat:
Overgeleverd door Imam al Hasan ibn Ali as:

O Mensen! Wie heeft gekent, Kent mij en wie mij niet kent dan zou hij moeten weten dat ik Al Hasan ibn Ali; ik ben de zoon van de Heilige Profeet en van zijn uitvoerder (Wasi). Ik ben de zoon hem die de mensen naar Allah uitnodigde en hen van de foltering van Zijn Hellevuur waarschuwde. Ik ben de zoon van de lichtgevende Lamp. Ik ben van de familie op die Gabriel naar afgedaald is, en vandaar opstijg naar de hemel. Ik ben van de familie die Allah zuiverde van alle vuiligheid heeft, puur maakte.

O People! Whoever knows me, knows me and whoever doesn't know me should know that I am al-Hasan Ibn Ali; I am the son of the Holy Prophet and of his executor (Wasi). I am the son him who invited people to Allah and warned them of the torture of His Hell-fire. I am the son of the luminous Lamp. I belong to the family upon whom Gabriel used to descend and from there ascend to heavens. I belong to the family from whom Allah has ward off all filth and made them pure.

al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v3, p172
Ik geloof niet dat Hassan ra zo hoog over zichzelf geen gepraat, het waren geen hoogmoedige mensen.

Om nog een stap verder te gaan ,AL Dhahabi heeft hier een boek geschreven over al mustadrak, waarin hij onder andere zegt:

Citaat:
Dhahabi also wrote [4]:
“ The Mustadrak contains a lot of hadîth that conform to the conditions of authenticity of both (al-Bukhârî and Muslim) as well as a number of hadîth conforming to the conditions of either one of them. Perhaps the total number of such hadîth comprises a third of the book or less. A lot of the book is hadîth that appear on the surface to be on the conditions of one or both of them, but that have hidden within them subtle but substantial defects. A portion of the book contains chains of transmission that are good and acceptable. This is about a fourth of the book. The rest of the book is rejected and extremely strange hadîth. At the same time, there are about one hundred hadîth that the heart declares to be false...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustadrak_al-Hakim

Citaat:
van mij mag je denken wat je wil betreft Ahl al bayt en wat dat woordje betekend !

Maar Rasoul Allah saws heeft duidelijk aangetoond dat deze Aya voor Hem saws Al as, Fatima as, Hassan as en Al hoesain as was geopenbaart
Grappenmaker,

28-03-2007, 13:42

Citaat:
je zegt dat profeeten fouten konden maken(omdat ze niet volmaakt waren, zelfs muhammad).
je beweert dat abu-bakr r.a meer kennis had dan ali a.s
je beschuldigt ali a.s voor de grote zonde om de mensen die hem aanbidden in de grot vermoord had
je beschuldigt ali a.s voor de geslachtgemeenschap met een kaniza in de dag van khadir-khum wanneer hij als maula voor de umma gekozen werd!
nu zeg je dat mauta in de slag van khaibar verboden werd(terwijl je niet eens denkt waarom het in het begin mocht en waarom en wanneer en door wie verboden werd)!!
Geachte spammer

Je weet niet wat een kaniz is, de vrouwen die u rechterhand beschikt, lees Surah nisaa, Dat Abu Bakr ra meer kennis had dan Ali ra of andersom is geen usul van je dien, het is nergens voor nodig. Je invalideert je islaam hiermee niet en het belangrijkste, het is niet van belang wie meer kennis had , met islaam moet je niet spelen. maar beleven en je leven erdoor laten leiden.

Ali ra had de mensen verbrand die hem onfeilbaarheid en "divinity" toekenden, net zoals jullie nu aan het doen zijn.

Ik heb meerdere hadith uit bukhari en muslim gegeven overgeleverd door Ali ra zelf, dat het haraam werd verklaard door de profeet saw ZELF, op de dag van khaybar samen met het vlees van ezels.

28-03-2007, 15:35

Citaat door Yunus:
Dat was een kwestie van de sahaba zelf. Toen Muawiyah ra te horen kreeg van een ongelovige heerser dat hij hem zou helpen met rijtuigen en mannen Ali ra te bestrijden zei hij als respons, Wallahi,
Als je zo over Ali ra denkt, dan zal ik de eerste zijn uit het leger van Ali die jou hoofd eraf zal hakken.

We hebben genoeg overleveringen waarin de profeet SAW zegt, vervloek mijn Sahabas niet, het is een hukm. Wat de intentie van een individu is geweest, wallahualim.

Onder andere, ik heb nergens beweerd dat imaam Hassan ra geen lid van van de ahl bayt.

Deze vers gaat over de vrouwen van de profeet saw

The Wives of the Prophet are Members of His Household (Ahl Al-Bayt)
(Allah wishes only to remove Ar-Rijs from you, O members of the family, and to purify you with a thorough purification.) This is a clear statement that the wives of the Prophet are included among the members of his family (Ahl Al-Bayt) here, because they are the reason why this Ayah was revealed, and the scholars are unanimously agreed that they were the reason for revelation in this case, whether this was the only reason for revelation or there was also another reason, which is the correct view. [b]
(Allah wishes only to remove Ar-Rijs from you, O members of the family, and to purify you with a thorough purification.) "This was revealed solely concerning the wives of the Prophet.'' Ibn Abi Hatim recorded that Ibn [color=blue]`Abbas said concerning the Ayah:
[إِنَّمَ& #1575; يُرِيد&#161 5; اللَّه&#161 5; لِيُذْه& #1616;بَ عَنكُـم& #1615; الرِّجْ& #1587;َ أَهْلَ الْبَيْ& #1578;ِ]
(Allah wishes only to remove Ar-Rijs from you, O members of the family,) "It was revealed solely concerning the wives of the Prophet .'' `Ikrimah said: "Whoever disagrees with me that it was revealed solely concerning the wives of the Prophet , I am prepared to meet with him and pray and invoke the curse of Allah upon those who are lying.''[/color] So they alone were the reason for revelation, but others may be included by way of generalization. Ibn Jarir narrated that Safiyyah bint Shaybah said: "`A'ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, said, `The Prophet went out one morning wearing a striped cloak of black camel's hair. Al-Hasan, may Allah be pleased with him, came and he wrapped him in the cloak with him. Then Al-Husayn, may Allah be pleased with him, came and he wrapped him in the cloak with him. Then Fatimah, may Allah be pleased with her, came and he wrapped her in the cloak with him. Then `Ali, may Allah be pleased with him, came and he wrapped him in the cloak with him, then he said:[/b]

vouwen van de profeet ? kan je goed arabisch meneer ?? zo te zien helemaal niks !!!
als je de aya leest dan hoor je dat er tenminste 1 man erbij hoort !
Ahl = is niet alleen voor de vrouwen, slimmerd

behoren tot Ahl al bayt en wie is dan de rest van Ahl al bayt ? als het enkel voor de vrouwen is .. klein kind dat je bent

en wat is de bedoeling van al dat rest ?

Pagina's : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272