Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Engelse profvoetballers kopen villa's in Saidia

Pagina's : [1] 2

18-02-2007, 16:33
Mediterranean property development aims high

The Saidia property development on Morocco's Mediterranean coast has attracted the investment of England footballers but is still accessible to those with smaller budgets, writes Jo-ann Hodgson

England football captain John Terry and team mates Rio Ferdinand and Gary Neville have bought luxury properties in the exclusive 'Le Jardin de Fleur' development. Due to be completed in 2010, the development includes a cluster of 60 villas called Le Village des Amis and adjacent complex Le Village de Sport.

The Saidia property development covers 7 million square metres, three golf courses including one championship course, has 6 kilometres of sea front, 11 four- and five-star hotels, 17 beach clubs and a marina with 840 moorings. The developers are hoping that Saidia will rival the likes of St Tropez and Puerto Banus with premium brand stores such as Gucci, Hugo Boss, Versace and Armani already confirmed retail outlets.

Le Village de Sport also boasts a football stadium, Olympic-size swimming pool, gyms, tennis courts, an aqua-park and an equestrian centre.

New Era Overseas is marketing the 60 luxury villas that make up the Mediterranean property development with five designs to choose from. 'Le Village de Sport' townhouses and villas are also available, with prices starting from a more realistic £160,000 for townhouses and £260,000 for villas.

When asked why he was investing in this Mediterranenan property development in particular, Rio Ferdinand commented: "When I visited Morocco I came away with a real fondness for the people and culture. This resort initially attracted me because of its location; the Med is really accessible, but often overpopulated. When I travel I want to be somewhere I can relax with like minded people and enjoy the luxuries of home.

http://www.worldofproperty.co.uk/news-197.htm

18-02-2007, 16:44

Zidane heeft ook een villa gekocht in Saidia..

18-02-2007, 17:30

Citaat door An_cat_dubh:

The Saidia property development on Morocco's Mediterranean coast has attracted the investment of England footballers but is still accessible to those with smaller budgets, writes Jo-ann Hodgson

England football captain John Terry and team mates Rio Ferdinand and Gary Neville have bought luxury properties in the exclusive 'Le Jardin de Fleur' development. Due to be completed in 2010, the development includes a cluster of 60 villas called Le Village des Amis and adjacent complex Le Village de Sport.

The Saidia property development covers 7 million square metres, three golf courses including one championship course, has 6 kilometres of sea front, 11 four- and five-star hotels, 17 beach clubs and a marina with 840 moorings. The developers are hoping that Saidia will rival the likes of St Tropez and Puerto Banus with premium brand stores such as Gucci, Hugo Boss, Versace and Armani already confirmed retail outlets.

Le Village de Sport also boasts a football stadium, Olympic-size swimming pool, gyms, tennis courts, an aqua-park and an equestrian centre.

New Era Overseas is marketing the 60 luxury villas that make up the Mediterranean property development with five designs to choose from. 'Le Village de Sport' townhouses and villas are also available, with prices starting from a more realistic £160,000 for townhouses and £260,000 for villas.

When asked why he was investing in this Mediterranenan property development in particular, Rio Ferdinand commented: "When I visited Morocco I came away with a real fondness for the people and culture. This resort initially attracted me because of its location; the Med is really accessible, but often overpopulated. When I travel I want to be somewhere I can relax with like minded people and enjoy the luxuries of home.

http://www.worldofproperty.co.uk/news-197.htm

18-02-2007, 17:35

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=380460

18-02-2007, 19:10

k hb efef die artikels op die site sitte lese en concludeer dat er steeds meer buitenlanders huizen daar kopen.
t gaat dus weer duurder worden

18-02-2007, 19:57
Joepie....I love John Terry.

18-02-2007, 20:15
Michael Jackson is moslim geworden.

18-02-2007, 21:04

Citaat door RAFIKovic:
komt die weer met zijn plaatjes.. ..

en dan...

18-02-2007, 21:12

Citaat door Hazouz_55:
Michael Jackson is moslim geworden.

Hoe dan? Binnen-tien-dagen-moslim-worden-cursus?

19-02-2007, 14:49

Citaat door RAFIKovic:
je kan al in 1 dag moslim worden .. binnen 1 minuut..

de sahada opzeggen ..

Iets voor jou misschien?

19-02-2007, 14:51

Citaat door Mister1979:
Iets voor jou misschien?

rafiky boy als
moslim ???!!!

alatief

19-02-2007, 17:17
ik denk dat dit eerder slecht nieuws is dan goed nieuws. lokale bevolking zal enkel de nadelen(verloedering ezno) van ondervinden en niets van de voordelen (winst)

19-02-2007, 19:46

Citaat door Marroqui:
Mijn regio

BLEDI BLEDI MON AMOUR

Moi aussi..

19-02-2007, 20:16
zeer slechte ontwikkeling is dit tfles zal toenemen, kan je nagaan je zou denken dat tfles in saidia al haar hoogtepunt heeft bereikt maar nee het zal nog meer toenemen zoals gezegd de winsten/floes gaan naar de buitenlandse bedrijven die daar nu het het bouwen zijn voornamelijk spaanse bedrijven en de bevolking zal worden misbruikt in elke mogelijke zin voor verdere info zie Marrakech en Agadir. kortom zeer zeer slechte ontwikkeling dit.

19-02-2007, 20:42
Is niets nieuws
we weten dat marokko een "jetsetparadijs" is
Marrakech verklaart dat al!

Pagina's : [1] 2