Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Litvinenko bekeerde tot de Islaam op zijn sterfbed!

05-12-2006, 13:11
Litvinenko Converted to Islam at Deathbed[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype]"He said ’I want to be buried according to Muslim tradition’," Walter Litvinenko told Moscow's Kommersant daily, as quoted by Times Online.[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]“He said I want to be buried according to Islamic tradition. I said okay son. It will be as you wish. We already have one Muslim in our family. The important thing is to believe in the Almighty. God is one,” Mr. Litvinenko, adding that he also believed that Russian President Vladimir Putin was involved in the death of his son. [/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]He also rejected claims that former Russian agents may have been responsible for Litvinenko's death.[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]"There was an order right from the top to kill my son," Walter Litvinenko said. "I am in no doubt that this was done by members of the Russian secret services, with the permission of Vladimir Putin." [/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]The grieving father added that he would return to Russia after burying his son, although he considered that returning was not without danger, Mosnews reported. [/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]In a statement read out after his death, Alexander Litvinenko accused the Russian president of what would be the Kremlin's first political assassination in the West since the Cold War.[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]"You may succeed in silencing one man. But a howl of protest from around the world will reverberate, Mr Putin, in your ears for the rest of your life," he said.[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]But some suggested the death was part of a plot to discredit the Kremlin.[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]Russian authorities have denied any involvement in this case. [/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][url]http://www.torontodailynews.com/index.php/WorldNews/2006120410Litvinenko-Islam[/url]

05-12-2006, 13:27

jah klopt maar he hoe zathet ook alweer

dus als je echt doodgaat dan telt het niet net als farao

maar gewoon sterfbe ddan wel toch

05-12-2006, 13:39
Als je doodsgegorgel begint, we gaan er vanuit dat dat niet zo was in dit geval.

05-12-2006, 13:41

Citaat door Abu_Baseer:
Als je doodsgegorgel begint, we gaan er vanuit dat dat niet zo was in dit geval.

Dat was die Russische spion toch?

Heeft ie de Shahada uitgesproen?

05-12-2006, 13:48

Na3am akhi.

Allahoe A3lam akhi, volgens zijn vader wou hij zich bekeren tot de Islaam en vroeg hen om hem volgens de Sharia te begraven.

05-12-2006, 13:52

Citaat door Abu_Baseer:
Na3am akhi.

Allahoe A3lam akhi, volgens zijn vader wou hij zich bekeren tot de Islaam en vroeg hen om hem volgens de Sharia te begraven.

Allahu a'lem natuurlijk, walakien elhamdoelillah echt super als ie dan toch als moeslim is overleden.

Rahiemahoellah in dat geval dan.

05-12-2006, 13:54
Na3am, rahimahoe Allaah.

05-12-2006, 13:56

Citaat door Abu_Baseer:
Na3am akhi.

indien het waar is .

Moge Allah hem genadig zijn

05-12-2006, 13:58
als het klopt allhie ra7moe

05-12-2006, 14:09
wa inna ahadoekoem li ya3maloe 3amali ahli'l Naar, Hetta maa ya koenoe bainahoe wa bainaha illa diraa3, fe yesbiqoe 3alijhi'l kitaab, wa ya3maloe bi 3amalie ahli'l Jannah, feyedgoeloeha!

En één van jullie zal (het soort) daden verrichten van de mensen van de hel, totdat er tussen hem en deze nog maar (een afstand van) een armslengte is en dan overkomt hem datgene wat voor hem beschikt is, en hij zal (de soort) daden verrichten van de mensen van het Paradijs en daar zal hij vervolgens terechtkomen.” (al-Boechari en Moeslim)