Bekijk volle/desktop versie : ik zoek de aya waarin...

04-12-2006, 21:11
Ik zoek de aya waarin Allah 'Azza wa Djal het heeft over degenen die daadwerkelijk willen gaan Fi Sabilillah, dat zij voorbereidingen treffen. Kan hem zo snel niet vinden. Iemand?

Djazzakum Allahu khayran.

04-12-2006, 21:26

Doel je hierop ?

46. Indien zij hadden willen vertrekken, zouden zij er zeker enige voorbereiding voor hebben gemaakt, maar Allah was afkerig van hun vertrek. Hij hield hen daarom terug en er werd gezegd: "Zit met de zittenden."

At-Tawbah

04-12-2006, 21:30
na'am die bedoelde ik, kon hem zo snel niet vinden..

barak Allahu feekoum!

Wassalaamoe 3aleikoem warahmatoe Allah.

18-12-2006, 20:36
Opwaarts.

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem

2) Truthfully Asking Allāh for Martyrdom

Asking Allāh for martyrdom with truthfulness and sincerity and insistence, because whoever truthfully asks Allāh for martyrdom is given the status of the martyrs by Allāh - even if he dies on his bed – as is in Sahīh Muslim from Anas ibn Mālik (may Allāh be pleased with him), that he said that the Messenger of Allāh (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever seeks martyrdom while he is truthful in that, then he is given it even if he does not achieve it," and in another narration: "…Allāh gives him the status of the martyrs even if he dies on his bed."

The Shaykh 'Abdullāh 'Azzām (may Allāh have mercy on him) said: "And the meaning of the two ahādīth is that if he asks Allāh for martyrdom with truthfulness, he is given the reward of the martyrs even if he is on his bed…"

Shaykh 'Abdullāh 'Azzām also said: "…but, the truthfulness in asking for martyrdom (implies that one) makes the proper preparation:

ولو أرادوا الخروج لأعدوا له عدة

{"…and if they had intended to march out, they would have made some preparation for it…"} [At-Tawbah; 9:46]

As for ten years passing by of the Jihād in Afghānistān, while the way to get there is safe and certain and the borders are open, but he does not make it to Peshawar? As for him, then we ask Allāh to forgive him if he thinks that he is truthful in seeking martyrdom. Do you not see that Bedouin that said to the Messenger of Allāh (peace be upon him): "Shall I follow you and be stricken here – and he pointed to his neck – so that I would enter Paradise?" So the Bedouin was later stricken where he had pointed, so the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "He was truthful to Allāh, so Allāh was truthful to him.""

And the true pursuit of martyrdom is that which causes one to fly towards any sound of commotion or action, as opposed to being one who delays and is slow to aide this Dīn and march forth when the caller calls… rather, his tongue repeats:

My Lord, with Your help, the souls are in Gardens x So spill, my Deity, my blood in Jihād,

As my sins have overpowered me and they have none x Other than martyrdom to wipe them out.

My Lord, my Lord! Martyrdom is what I seek x So answer my request with Your Virtue, O Generous!

So, make sure to be truthful with Allāh and to be insistent with Him that He bestows upon you martyrdom in His Path - facing the enemy and not turning away from him - and solidify your determination to make Jihād. And know that the one who asks Allāh for martyrdom with truthfulness is one who seeks it wherever it may be, searches it out, and is on a constant lookout for it; he is not one who goes and sleeps until it is brought to him.

You hope for success, but do not tread its path x Verily, ships do not float on dry ground.

[From the upcoming At-Tibyān Publication, '39 Ways to Serve and Participate in Jihād']

20-12-2006, 16:55

Baraka Allahu feeki oughti,

Wassalaam!

20-12-2006, 17:18

Citaat door Al_Ghareeb:
Ik zoek de aya waarin Allah 'Azza wa Djal het heeft over degenen die daadwerkelijk willen gaan Fi Sabilillah, dat zij voorbereidingen treffen. Kan hem zo snel niet vinden. Iemand?

Djazzakum Allahu khayran.

jij moet uitkijken met je uitspraken dat je DAADWERKELIJK wil gaan etc.

20-12-2006, 17:43
haha waar heb jij het over? waar staat dat 'ik' daadwerkelijk wil gaan?

20-12-2006, 17:45
degenen die DAADWERKELIJK willen gaan ??`vertel dat de inlichtingen dienst maar!

20-12-2006, 17:54
haha begrijpend lezen, tracht dat eens te doen!

26-12-2006, 19:01

Citaat door Al_Ghareeb:
haha begrijpend lezen, tracht dat eens te doen!

broeder, zulke mensen kan je het beste negeren.

26-12-2006, 19:17

Citaat door SmeltendeKazen:
broeder, zulke mensen kan je het beste negeren.

na'am, u heeft gelijk.