Boze wolf

Reacties
    07-02-2006

Bid'ah- The most controversial word

Wa sharrul Umoori Muhdathaatuhaa, Wa kulla Bid'atin dhaialah, wa kulla dhalatin fin-naar" Al-Hadith (Sahih Muslim). Translation of the above hadith: Every innovation is a misguidance and every misguidance goes to Hell fire.

Wat zeiden de grote geleerden erover?

IMAM SHAFI'I EXPLAINATION OF THE ABOVE HADITH:
    Kullu bida'tin daiala: "Every innovation is a misguidance"? Doesn't the term "every" include all innovations?" Such an objection stems from the misinterpretation of the term kull ("every") in the hadith to be all-encompassing without exception, whereas in Arabic it may mean "Nearly all" or "the vast majority." This is how al-Shafi'i understood it or else he would have never allowed for any innovation whatsoever to be considered good, and he is considered a hujja or "Proof," that is, reference without peer for questions regarding the Arabic language. The stylistic figure of meaning the part by the whole, or anecdote in English is in Arabic: 'abbara 'an al-kathratf bi at-kulliyya. This is illustrated by the use of kull in the following verse 46:25 of the Quran in a selective or partial sense not a universal sense:
    "Destroying all things by commandment of its Lord. And morning found them so that naught could be seen save their dwellings". Thus, the dwellings were not destroyed although "all" things had been destroyed. "All" here means specifically the lives of the unbelievers of 'Ad and their properties except their houses.

Imam Nawawi said: In Sahih Muslim (6-21),"The Prophet's saying "every innovation" is a general-particular and it is a reference to most innovations. The linguists say, 'Innovation is any act done without a previous pattern, and it is of five different kinds."' Imam Nawawi also said in Tahzeeb al Asma'wal Sifaat, "Innovation in religious law is to originate anything which did not exist during the time of the Prophet, and it is divided into good and bad." He also said, "al-muhdathat (pi. for muhdatha) is to originate something that has no roots in religious law. In the tradition of religious law, it is called innovation, and if it has an origin within the religious law, then it is not innovation. Innovation in religious law is disagreeable, unlike in the language where everything that has been originated without a previous pattern is called innovation regardless of whether it is good or bad."

Shaykh al-Islam lbn Hajar Al Asqalani, the commentator on al-Bukhari, said, "Anything that did not exist during the Prophet's time is called innovation, but some are good while others are not."

Abu Na'eem, narrated from Ibrahim al-Junaid, said, "I heard Ash-Shafi'i saying, 'Innovation is of two types: praiseworthy innovation and blameworthy innovation, and anything that disagrees with the Sunnah is blameworthy."'

Imam alBayhaqi narrated in Manaqib Ash-Shafi'i that he said, "Innovations are of two types: that which
    contradicts the Quran, the Sunnah, or unanimous agreement of the Muslims is an innovation of deception, while a good innovation does not contradict any of these things."

Boze wolf

Reacties
    07-02-2006

misverstanden rondom het bid'ah

het kussen van de heilige Qor'an:

Q: Is it Bid'ah to kiss the Holy Qur'an when opening and closing it?

A: No, it is not a Bid'ah.

Imam an-Nawawi reported that when Ikrimah (may Allah be pleased with him) used to see the Holy Qur'an, he used to put it on his head and kiss it and show a great deal of respect for it, saying "This is the book of Allah, this is the book of Allah."

From this Imam as-Suyuti said it is good to kiss the Holy Qur'an, also drawing an analogy with the black stone in the Ka'bah. Both are to be seen as a gift from Allah.

Similarly, in the same way that we kiss our children to show affection and love, it is a sign of our devotion and love for Allah to kiss the Holy Qur'an.

het gebruik van een tasbih:

Use of prayer-beads (masbaha, sibha, tasbih)
    Sa`d ibn Abi Waqqas reported that once the Prophet (Sallallahoe Alaihie Wa Sallam) a woman who had some date-stones or pebbles which she was using as beads to glorify Allah. The Prophet said to her, "Let me tell you something which would be easier or more excellent for you than that." So he told her to say instead:

subhan allahi `adada ma khalaqa fi s-sama',
    subhan allahi `adada ma khalaqa fi al-ard,
    subhan allahi `adada ma khalaqa bayna dhalik,
    subhan allahi `adada ma huwa khaliq,
    Allahu akbaru 'adada ma khalaqa fi al-sama',
    Allahu akbaru 'adada ma khalaqa fi l-'ard,
    Allahu akbaru 'adada ma khalaqa bayna dhalik,
    Allahu akbaru 'adada ma huwa khaliq,
    al-hamdu lillahi `adada ma khalaqa fi al-sama',
    al-hamdu lillahi `adada ma khalaqa fi l-'ard,
    al-hamdu lillahi `adada ma khalaqa bayna dhalik,
    al-hamdu lillahi `adada ma huwa khaliq,
    la ilaha illallahu `adada ma khalaqa fi al-sama',
    la ilaha illallahu `adada ma khalaqa fi al-ard,
    la ilaha illallahu `adada ma khalaqa bayna dhalik,
    la ilaha illallahu `adada ma huwa khaliq,
    la hawla wa la quwwata illa billahi `adada ma khalaqa fi al-sama',
    la hawla wa la quwwata illa billahi `adada ma khalaqa fi al-ard,
    la hawla wa la quwwata illa billahi `adada ma khalaqa bayna dhalik,
    la hawla wa la quwwata illa billahi `adada ma huwa khaliq.
    "Glory be to Allah as many times as the number of what He has created in Heaven,
    Glory be to Allah as many times as the number of what He has created on Earth,
    Glory be to Allah as many times as the number of what He has created between them,
    Glory be to Allah as many times as the number of that which He is creating."
    and then repeat all of the above four times but substituting "Glory be to Allah" by:
    - "Allah is the most great" in the first repetition,
    - "Praise be to Allah" in the second repetition,
    - "There is no god but Allah" in the third repetition, and
    - "There is no change and no power except with Allah" in the fourth repetition. (Narrated by Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi who said it is hasan, Ibn Majah, Ibn Hibban in his Sahih, al-Nasa'i, and al-Hakim, who said it is sahih according to the criterion of Muslim. Dhahabi concurred.)
    Safiyya bint Huyayy the Prophet's wife said: The Prophet came in to see me and in front of me there were four thousand date-stones with which I was making tasbih [counting subhan Allah]. He said: "You make tasbih with so many! Shall I teach you what surpasses your number of tasbih?" She said: "Teach me!" He said: "Say: Subhan Allah `adada khalqihi -- Glory to Allah the number of His creation." Narrated by Tirmidhi who said it is gharib, and both al-Hakim and Suyuti declared it sahih

Het leven is kort.

Reacties
    19-12-2004

Citaat Geplaatst door Osama Duck

Imam an-Nawawi reported that when Ikrimah (may Allah be pleased with him) used to see the Holy Qur'an, he used to put it on his head and kiss it and show a great deal of respect for it, saying "This is the book of Allah, this is the book of Allah."

From this Imam as-Suyuti said it is good to kiss the Holy Qur'an, also drawing an analogy with the black stone in the Ka'bah. Both are to be seen as a gift from Allah.

Similarly, in the same way that we kiss our children to show affection and love, it is a sign of our devotion and love for Allah to kiss the Holy Qur'an.

Sa`d ibn Abi Waqqas reported that once the Prophet saw a woman who had some date-stones or pebbles which she was using as beads to glorify Allah. The Prophet said to her, "Let me tell you something which would be easier or more excellent for you than that." So he told her to say instead:

"Glory be to Allah as many times as the number of what He has created in Heaven,
    Glory be to Allah as many times as the number of what He has created between them,
    and then repeat all of the above four times but substituting "Glory be to Allah" by:
    - "There is no change and no power except with Allah" in the fourth repetition. (Narrated by Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi who said it is hasan, Ibn Majah, Ibn Hibban in his Sahih, al-Nasa'i, and al-Hakim, who said it is sahih according to the criterion of Muslim. Dhahabi concurred.)
    Safiyya bint Huyayy the Prophet's wife said: The Prophet came in to see me and in front of me there were four thousand date-stones with which I was making tasbih [counting subhan Allah]. He said: "You make tasbih with so many! Shall I teach you what surpasses your number of tasbih?" She said: "Teach me!" He said: "Say: Subhan Allah `adada khalqihi -- Glory to Allah the number of His creation." Narrated by Tirmidhi who said it is gharib, and both al-Hakim and Suyuti declared it sahih
    Broeder en nu het in Nederlands graag
    [IMG]http://******************/terriblelie/hpbimg/Mo.gif[/IMG]
    Citaat Geplaatst door Mopalestina
    Er bestaat geen twijfel over dat het niet dragen van de hidjaab behoort tot de grote zonden omdat de Profeet (vzmh) waarschuwt voor een strenge bestraffing voor de vrouwen die hun aantrekkelijkheden openlijk tonen, hij Profeet (vzmh)zei: “en groep inwoners van het Vuur heb (ik in mijn tijd) nog niet gezien:”En vrouwen die gekleed doch naakt zijn.”

Boze wolf

Reacties
    07-02-2006

sommige bid'ahs na het overlijden van de Profeet (Sallallahu Alaihie Wa Sallam)

Compiling the Qu’ran. (From a Prophetic saying related by Zaid Ibn Thabit.®) "The Prophet died and the Qu’ran had not been compiled anywhere. `Umar ® suggested to Abu Bakr ® to compile the Qu’ran in one book. When a large number of Companions were killed in the battle of Yamama, Abu Bakr wondered, ‘How could we do something that the Prophet did not do?’ `Umar said, ‘By Allah, it is good.’ `Umar persisted in asking Abu Bakr until Allah expanded his chest for it (Allah made him agree and accept these suggestions) and he sent for Zaid Ibn Thabit and assigned him to compile the Qu’ran." Zaid said, "By Allah if they had asked me to move a mountain, it would not have been more difficult than to compile the Qur’an." He also said, "How could you do something that the Prophet did not do?" Abu Bakr said, "It is good, and `Umar kept coming back to me until Allah expanded my chest for the matter." The saying is narrated in Sahih Al Bukhari.

The Maqam of Ibrahim in relation to the Ka’ba. (Al Bayhaqi narrated with a strong chain of narrators from Aisha.) "The Maqam during the time of the Prophet and Abu Bakr was attached to the House, then `Umar moved it back." Al Hafiz Ibn Hajar said in Al Fath, "The Companions did not oppose `Umar, neither did those who came after them, thus it became unanimous agreement." He was the first to build the enclosure (maqsura) on it, which still exists today.

Adding the first call to prayer on Friday. (From Sahih Al Bukhari, from Al Sa'ib bin Yazid.) "During the time of the Prophet (s), Abu Bakr ® and `Umar ®, the call to Friday prayer used to occur when the Imam sat on the pulpit. When it was Othman's ® time, he added the third call (considered third in relation to the first adhan and the iqama. But it is named first because it proceeds the call to the Friday prayer.)"

Salutations on the Prophet composed and taught by our Master `Ali ®. The salutations have been mentioned by Sa’id bin Mansoor and Ibn Jareer in Tahzeeb al Aathar, and by Ibn Abi Assim and Ya'qoob bin Shaiba in Akhbar `Ali and by Al Tabarani and others from Salamah Al Kindi.

The addition to the tashahhud by Ibn Mas’ud. After "wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu," and the Mercy of Allah and Blessings, he used to say, "assalamu `alayna min Rabbina," peace upon us from our Lord. Narrated by Al Tabarani in Al Kabir, and the narrators are those of the sound transmitters, as it has been mentioned in Majma' Al Zawa'id.

The addition to the tashahhud by Abdullah Ibn `Umar. He added the basmalah at the beginning of the tashahhud. He also added to the talbia, "labbaika wa sa'daika wal khayru bi yadayka wal raghba'u ilayika wal `amalu" This is mentioned in Bukhari, Muslim, et al.

Boze wolf

Reacties
    07-02-2006

Citaat Geplaatst door mopalestina
    Broeder en nu het in Nederlands graag
    hoezo, is je engels slecht dan? dat is dan een probleem, want al mijn bewijzen zijn in het engels. ik ben bang dat ik het verkeerd vertaal, dus ik vertaal het stukje niet.

Boze wolf

Reacties
    07-02-2006

bewijs dat Bid'ah Hasanah bestaat en enkele voorbeelden

PROOF OF BID'AH HASANA

Allah Ta'ala says in the Holy Qur'an:

"And we ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy.
    But the Monasticism which they innovated for themselves which we did not prescribe for them"
    [ Surah Al Hadeed, verse 27]

This verse points out that when something new is invented to please Allah Ta'ala then it is permissible, and Allah Ta'ala gives reward for it. Those who do not fulfil the requirements then Allah Ta'ala will not reward them.

RasoolAllah [May Allah bless Him and grant Him peace] stated:
    "The person who introduced a good thing in Islam, shall obtain the reward for it and also the reward for those who adopt it. As for the one who introduces a bad thing (Bid'ah Sayyi ah) he will obtain the punishment for introducing it and also for those who adopt it, will also be punished."

(Sahih Muslim in Kitaab-uz-Zakaat Tirmidhee chapter Eleleven).

This Hadith gives proof of the fact that it is permissible to introduce a good act in Islam, also it gives permission to follow that deed with the intention of reward.

Even our Prophets (Sallallahu'alaihi wa sallams) companions intoduced new things in Islam that the Messenger of Allah himself had not done, and our Prophet [May Allah bless Him and grant Him peace]did not stop them. If by doing something new without the permission of our Prophet [May Allah bless Him and grant Him peace]was Bid'ah then these people would not have done so. Yes it was important for them to remember that, not to start some thing new which would be against our Prophet [May Allah bless Him and grant Him peace] sunnah in any way.

There are many examples, but for the moment we shall highlight two: " Our Prophet [May Allah bless Him and grant Him peace] asked Bilal radiAllahu unho "What do you practice that from which you look forward to a lot of reward from Allah Subha Nahu Wata'ala. The reason being I heard your footsteps in Paradise. (junnaah") Bilal radiAllahu unho replaid: "Whenever I do Ablution (Wudhu,) after it I always say a Prayer (Nafil Salaah")

["Bukhari, Kitab Tahajud"]

This new practice that Bilal RadiAllaho unho started by himself was so much accepted by Allah Ta`ala that our Prophet [May Allah bless Him and grant Him peace] heard his foot steps in paradise.

Ibn Hajr writes in his commentary to worship at a set time is permissible.

[Fathul bari by Hafidhh Asqalani]

2) In a Mosque in Quba an Imam used to lead congregation prayers in every rakat (cycle) after reciting Surah Al Fatiha and a verse of the Qur'an he also recited Surah Al Ikhlas as well. When our Prophet [May Allah bless Him and grant Him peace] asked him: 'Why do you do this? He replied: 'I love reading Surah Al Ikhlas'. Our Prophet [May Allah bless Him and grant Him peace] said: 'This love will take you towards paradise'.

IMAAN: Every Muslim child is taught Imaan-e-Mujmal and Imaan-e-Mufassal whereas no such categories or names for Imaan were in practice in the age of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) or the three blessed generations after him.(*) (*) By the three blessed generations we mean the ages of the Sahaba, the Tabe'een and the Tab'e Tabe'een.
    KALIMAH: Every Muslim memorises six Kalimahs. These six Kalimahs, their enumeration and their sequence that, this is the first Kalimah, this the second, etc. are all Bid'ats which were not there in the commencing period of Islam.
    QURAN: To divide the Holy Quran into thirty Paras (sections) and to divide the Paras into Rukus, to put the I'raab (expressions such as Zabbar, Zer, Pesh) in the Holy Quran and to have the Holy Book printed by offset in the press are Bid'ats which could not be traced in the commencing era of Islam.
    HADITH: To collect the Hadith in book form and state the chain or narrators and to characterise the Hadiths by saying this is Sahih, this is Hassan or Da'if, Mu'addaal or Mudallas, etc. and to establish the commands with the help of Hadith such as Makruh, Mustahab, etc. are all appreciable Bid'ats which were not in practice in the blessed age of Rasulullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam).
    PRINCIPLES OF HADITH (USUL-E-HADITH): This whole branch of knowledge along with its rules is itself Bid'at Hasana.
    FIQH: Now a days all the matters in our daily life depend upon this knowledge because it contains the rules and commands for everything which may come across our lives, but this field of knowledge also is Bid'at Hasana.
    USUL FIQH AND I'LM-E-KALAAM: These two branches of knowledge too, along with their principles and injunctions are all Bid'at Hasana.
    SALAAT: It is Bid'at-e-Hasana to intend for praying Salaat by proclaiming the intention loudly or to pray the 20 Rakaah Tarawih prayer in congregation during the Holy Month of Ramadaan.
    FASTING: At the time of breaking fast (Iftaar) to say the Du'a: "O Allah, for Thee have I Fasted and in Thee I believe and upon Thee I trust and with the food given by Thee I open my fast" and to intend for fasting by saying this Du'a audibly at the time of Sehri: "O Allah, I intend to fast for Thy sake tomorrow" are all Bid'at Hasana.
    ZAKAAT: To give Zakaat with the currency which is currently used such as coins and paper notes is Bid'at because these were not in vogue in the commencing centuries of Islam.
    HAJJ: To perform Hajj by travelling in aeroplanes, ships, cars, lorries, buses and to go to the field of Arafaat by car or bus are all Bid'ats because such conveyances had not been invented in that age.

Boze wolf

Reacties
    07-02-2006

al geloven jullie nog niet in bid'ah hasanah, zijn jullie wel erg koppig hoor.

Het leven is kort.

Reacties
    19-12-2004

Hahahaha bida hasana laat mij maar niet lachen man

De profeet mohamed vzmh zei

elke bida is dwaling

hoe kun je zeggen dat er een bida hasana bestaat
    Er bestaat geen twijfel over dat het niet dragen van de hidjaab behoort tot de grote zonden omdat de Profeet (vzmh) waarschuwt voor een strenge bestraffing voor de vrouwen die hun aantrekkelijkheden openlijk tonen, hij Profeet (vzmh)zei: “en groep inwoners van het Vuur heb (ik in mijn tijd) nog niet gezien:”En vrouwen die gekleed doch naakt zijn.”

Het leven is kort.

Reacties
    19-12-2004

Bismillah ir Rahman ir Rahim
    Sheikh Mohammed Saalih' Al-Moenadjjid werd ondervraagd over "bid'ah hasanah". Er zou namelijk een hadeeth bestaan waarin de profeet zegt dat wie iets goeds introduceert (bv. een goede hadieth), beloond zal worden. Als dit waar is, waarom worden vernieuwingen dan afgekeurd?
    Sheikh Mohammed Saalih' Al-Moenadjjid antwoordde op deze vraag met het volgende: om te beginnen dient er begrepen te worden wat "bid'ah" volgens de islamitische leer betekent.
    Bid'ah wordt beschreven als: alles wat verzonnen is in de religie met als doel aanbidding om dichter bij Allah komen te staan. Dit betekent dat dit verzinsel geen basis heeft in de sharee'ah, tevens is er geen bewijs (daliel) in de Qor-aan of Soennah om dit verzinsel te staven en dat het ook niet bekend was in de tijd van de boodschapper van Allah [saws] en zijn metgezellen .
    Het is duidelijk dat deze definitie van religieuze uitvindingen of vernieuwingen, die afgekeurd worden, geen betrekking hebben tot wereldse uitvindingen [zoals auto's en wasmachines, etc. - Vertaler].
    Aangezien jouw verwarring te maken heeft met een schijnbare tegenstelling tussen de hadieth die overgeleverd is door Aboe hourayrah en de hadieth van Djarier ibn 'Abdoellaah , zullen we deze overleveringen bestuderen en kijken wat de betekenis ervan is:
    Djarier ibn 'Abdoellaah Al-Badjali heeft overgeleverd, dat de Boodschapper van Allah zei: "Degene die begint met iets goeds en vervolgens wordt gevolgd door anderen, zal zijn eigen beloning hiervoor ontvangen en een beloning even groot als van diegenen die hem volgen, zonder dat hun beloning op welke wijze dan ook in mindering wordt gebracht. Degene die begint met iets slechts en vervolgens wordt gevolgd door anderen, zal de last van zijn eigen zonde dragen en de last van de zonde even groot als van diegenen die hem volgen, zonder dat de last van hun zonde op welke wijze dan ook in mindering wordt gebracht." (Overgeleverd door Tiermidhie, nr. 2675. Hij zei: "dit is een authentieke goede overlevering").

Het leven is kort.

Reacties
    19-12-2004

Achter deze overlevering schuilt een verhaal, dat de betekenis van de woorden: "degene die begint met iets goeds" duidelijk verklaard.
    Imaam Moesliem heeft dit verhaal overgeleverd van Djarier ibn 'Abdoellaah , die de hadieth zelf ook overgeleverd heeft.

Djarier ibn 'Abdoellaah zei: "er kwamen een aantal bedoeïenen naar de boodschapper van Allah , die wollen kleding droegen. De boodschapper van Allah zag dat ze in een slechte staat verkeerden en dat ze tevens in nood waren, dus spoorde hij de mensen aan om hen liefdadigheid te geven. De mensen reageerden echter traag op zijn verzoek. Het was aan het gezicht van de boodschapper van Allah af te lezen dat hij van streek was. Toen kwam er een man van de Ansaar en gaf een pakketje zilver, hierna volgde een ander, en weer een ander en weer een ander, en het gezicht van de profeet was gevuld met vreugde. Hij zei toen: "degene die begint met iets goed in de Islam en vervolgens volgen anderen hem, voor hem zal er een beloning opgeschreven worden die even groot is als van diegenen die hem volgden, zonder dat hun beloning ook maar een klein beetje in mindering wordt gebracht. Degene die met iets slechts begint en vervolgens wordt gevolgd door anderen, voor hem zal de last van de zonde opgeschreven worden die even groot is als van diegenen die hem volgden, zonder dat de last van hun zonde ook maar een klein beetje in mindering wordt gebracht." (Overgeleverd door Moesliem, nr. 1017)
    Een verdere uitleg van deze hadieth kan gevonden worden in een hadieth die overgeleverd is door An-Nasaa-ie , die tevens verhaalt is door Djarier ibn 'Abdoellaah .
    Djarier ibn 'Abdoellaah zei: "we waren op een vroege ochtend samen met de boodschapper van Allah toen een aantal mensen, die bijna naakt waren (niet goed gekleed) en blootsvoets, met hun zwaarden aan hun zijde, naar hem kwamen. De meeste, als het niet allemaal was, waren afkomstig van (de stam van) Moedar. Het gezicht van de boodschapper van Allah veranderde toen hij zag hoe arm zij waren (m.a.w. hij raakte van streek). Hij ging zijn huis in, vervolgens kwam hij weer naar buiten en droeg Bilaal op om de oproep tot het gebed te verrichten. Hij leidde het gebed en sprak hen toen, zegge

Het leven is kort.

Reacties
    19-12-2004

"O mensen, vrees jullie Heer Die jullie schiep vanuit één enkele ziel (persoon) en die daaruit zijn echtgenote schiep en uit hen beiden vele mannen en vrouwen deed voortkomen. En vrees Allah in wiens Naam jullie elkaar (om hulp) vragen en (onderhoudt) de familiebanden [1] ."
    "Vrees Allah en laat iedere ziel toezien op wat zij heeft vooruitgezonden voor de Volgende Dag... [2] ."
    Laat een man liefdadigheid geven van zijn dinars, zijn dirhams, zijn kleding, zijn graan of zijn dadels -ook al is het slechts een halve dadel.
    Een man van de Ansaar bracht een pakketje dat hij nauwelijks kon dragen en daarna kwam een andere en een andere, totdat er twee stapels van voedsel en kleding lagen. Toen zag ik het gezicht van de boodschapper van Allah stralen van blijdschap en hij "Degene die begint met iets goeds in de Islam zal zijn eigen beloning hiervoor ontvangen en een beloning die even groot is als van diegenen die hem volgden, zonder dat hun beloning ook maar een klein beetje wordt verminderd, en degene die begint met iets slecht in de Islam zal de last van zijn eigen zonde moeten dragen en een last die even groot is als van diegenen die hem volgden, zonder dat de last van hun zonde ook maar een klein beetje wordt verminderd."
    (Overgeleverd door An-nasaa-ie in Al-Moedjtaba: Kietaab Az-zakaat, Baab At-tah'reed 'ala s-sadaqah).
    Uit de context van het verhaal, kunnen we afleiden wat er wordt bedoeld met de woorden "degene die begint met iets goeds (Soennah h'asanah) in de Islam":
    degene die een stuk van de Soennah van de boodschapper van Allah doet herleven, of het leert aan anderen, of anderen opdraagt om het te volgen, of zichzelf hiernaar gedraagt zodat anderen die hem zien of horen kunnen volgen

Het leven is kort.

Reacties
    19-12-2004

Komt met harde bewijzen ik lach nog steeds met je bida hasana

Het leven is kort.

Reacties
    19-12-2004

Sa`d ibn Abi Waqqas reported that once the Prophet (Sallallahoe Alaihie Wa Sallam) a woman who had some date-stones or pebbles which she was using as beads to glorify Allah. The Prophet said to her, "Let me tell you something which would be easier or more excellent for you than that." So he told her to say instead:

Nog meer bewijzen

Vandaag heb Ik jullie godsdienst voor jullie vervolmaakt en heb Ik Mijn gunst voor jullie volledig gemaakt en heb Ik de Islaam voor jullie als godsdienst gekozen

Het leven is kort.

Reacties
    19-12-2004

Bid'a is geliefder bij Iblies (=Shaytaan) dan zondes, aangezien een persoon vergeving vraagt om zijn zondes, maar niet om vergeving vraagt voor bid'a!"

Het leven is kort.

Reacties
    19-12-2004

Ik kan nog verder gaan als je wil