MVC Lid

Reacties
    08-01-2017

38) Allamah Sharfuddin al-Hijawi (d: 960H / may Allah have mercy on him) stated in his book Al-Iqna' 4:285 published in Turkey under the chapter 'Ruling of Apostate':
    (قال الشيخ: أو كان مبغضا لرسوله أو لما جاء به اتفاقا. وقال: أو جعل بينه وبين الله وسائط يتوكل عليهم ويدعوهم ويسألهم إجماعا. انتهى. أو سجد لصنم أو شمس أو قمر).
    "The Shaykh said: or it is resentful for His Messenger or what he came with. This is agreed upon. He added: or he made between him and Allah intermediaries on whom he submits his trust and to whom he supplicates. This is also agreed upon.

39) Allamah Mansur ibn Yunus al-Bahuti (d: 1051H / may Allah have mercy on him) in Kashaf al-Qina' stated:
    ((قال الشيخ أو كان مبغضا لرسوله أو لما جاء به ) الرسول (اتفاقا , وقال: أو جعل بينه وبين الله وسائط يتوكل عليهم ويدعوهم ويسألهم إجماعا انتهى) أي كفر لأن ذلك كفعل عابدي الأصنام قائلين : {ما نعبدهم إلا ليقربونا إلى الله زلفى)).
    "The Shaykh said: or it is resentful for His Messenger or what the Messenger brought with him. This is agreed upon. He added: or he made between him and Allah intermediaries on whom he places his trust and to whom he supplicates and prays. This is also agreed upon.) i.e. it is kufr (infidelity); since it resembles the acts of the idolaters who say: {We worship them for no other reason but because they would bring us near to Allah
    Al Kufr Bi Thagut Wal Imaan BiAllah,

MVC Lid

Reacties
    08-01-2017

40) Allamah Muhammad ibn Muflih al-Maqdisi (d: 762H / may Allah have mercy on him) said in Al-Furu' 6:165 in the chapter 'Ruling of Apostate':
    (قال : أو جعل بينه وبين الله وسائط يتوكل عليهم ويدعوهم ويسألهم ( ع ) قال جماعة : أو سجد لشمس أو قمر).
    "He said: Or he made between him and Allah intermediaries on whom he places his trust, to whom he supplicates and asks for help.

41) Ahmad bin Abdul Qadir al-Rumi [d:1041H] a learned scholar from the people of Akhisar in present day Turkey said in preface of Majalis al-Abrar:
    واحترزما فيه من الاستمداد القبور وغيرها من فعل الكفر واهل الضلالة المضلة
    "...precaution from that which is inside it from seeking from graves and other things from the actions of disbelief and the people of deviance who lead astray."

This book is divided into 100 majalis [chapters]. He writes in chapter 17

And among them is visiting these places to offer worship there and to circumambulate them, kiss them, perform their istilam, put the dust of graves on their faces, take their soil, call on the people of the graves, ask them for aid [istigatha], and ask them for help, sustenance, well-being, children, fulfilling of loans, removing of difficulties and others needs that the worshipers of idols ask their idols. All of this is not legislated by any imam of religion, because all of this has not been done by the Prophet of the Lord of the Universe [pbuh], neither by any Sahabah, Tabi'i and any of the imams of the religion. It is impossible that any of this is permissible and righteous."

MVC Lid

Reacties
    08-01-2017

42) Shaykh Ahmad bin Abdul Qadir al-Rumi [may Allah have mercy on him] writes in Majalis al-Abrar, chapter three titled فى بيان فضيلة الايمان :
    "...And there are those people who seek aid [istigatha] from the creation, this is regardless of whether they are alive or dead, Muslim or non-Muslim. And shaytan takes the form of the person whose help has been sought and fulfills the need of the person who has sought help. So, these Muslims think that shaytan is the same person who they called for help. However, it is not as they believe. In reality, it is shaytan who misguides them when they assigned a partner to Allah. For, shaytan leads astray the children of Adam [may the peace of Allah be upon him] according to his ability. So, when shaytan helps them according to their needs, he is harming them much more than he can benefit them. Hence, that person who is a Muslim, when he seeks aid from those shaykhs who he believes in then shaytan comes to him in the shape of that shaykh because shaytan often takes the forms of the pious but he does not have the power to take the form of the Prophet of the Cherisher of the worlds [Allah bless him and give him peace]. Then, indeed that shaykh whose help has been sought, if he is from among those of knowledge, then the shaytan will not inform him of the saying of his companions who sought his help. And if he is from those who have no knowledge he informs him [the shaykh] of what they said and he [shaytan] relays to them the shaykh's speech. So those ignorant people think that indeed the shaykh has heard their voices and answered them in spite of the long distance.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    08-01-2017

43) Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jailani writes:
    O you who complain your hardship his calamities to the creatures like him .. They never give you benefit nor take a harm from you. And if you repent on them and you set them as partners in regards to the matter of Allah. They will distant you from Allah. They will be throwing you, O you who ignorant claiming to be having knowledge. Seeking salvation from difficulties by addressing your complain to those creatures like you?. Woe to you, Aren't you ashamed to seek your need and help from someone other than Allah, While HE is closer to you than all others [Fath al-Rabbani page 117-118]

He said

اتبعوا و لا تبتدعوا، وافقوا و لا تخالفوا، أطيعوا و لا تعصوا، أخلصوا و لا تشركوا، وحدوا الحق عزّ و جلّ و عن بابه فلا تبرحوا. سلوه و لا تسألوا غيره، استعينوا به و لا تستعينوا بغيره، توكلوا عليه و لا تتوكلوا على غيره.
    "Follow and obey and do not innovate. Agree with the religion and do not differ, obey and do not disobey, have sincerity and do not do Shirk. Accept Allaah as one and do not turn away from him. Ask Allaah and do not ask others. Ask him for help and do not ask anyone else for help. Have reliance and trust in him and do not have reliance in anyone else." (al-Fath ur-Rabbaanee (pg.191,192 الفتح الرباني للجيلاني المجلس السابع والأربعون ).

Scan: http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos...quQ8Diu1qU.jpg
    http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos...jW-4Ax6rz9.jpg

he also said

لاتسئل الخلق شئياً فانهم عجزة فقراء لايملكون لانفسهم ولالغيرهم ضراً ولا نفعا
    "Do not ask the creation for anything, for they are powerless and in need. They do not possess for themselves and nor for anyone apart from them any harm or benefit."[Fath al-Rabbani, majlis # 50 p.209]

Scan: http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos..._YuWsH4Zg5.jpg

He also said: " The believing slave should have firm belief that in reality there is no doer except Allah. And there is none that can give movement or peace except Allah. There is no good or evil or harm or benefit or giving or forbidding or opening or closing or death or life or grace or disgrace or wealth or poverty except all of this is in the hands of Allah. So [with complete tawhid] one becomes - in front of taqdir - like a suckling child in the arms of a wet nurse." [Futuh al-Ghayb, Maqala #3 P.5]

He also said

المفّو ضة فهم القائلون ان اللّه فوّض تدبير الخلق الى الائمة وان اللّه
    اقدر النبى صلى اللّه عليه وسلم
    على خلق العالم وتدبيره

The Al-Mufawwada [a sect of Shias], they believe that Allah has entrusted the management [tadbir] of the creation to the Imams, and that Allah has given the Prophet [may Allah bless him and give him peace] the power of creating universe and its tadbir [disposing of it]. [Ghunyat al-Talibin, p.221]

44) Al-Hafidh Ibn Hibban said
    ..." (مات على بن موسى الرضا بطوس من شربة سقاه إياها المأمون فمات من ساعته وذلك في يوم السبت آخر يوم سنة ثلاث ومائتين وقبره بسناباذ خارج النوقان مشهور يزار بجنب قبر الرشيد، قد زرته مرارا كثيرة وما حلت بي شدة في وقت مقامى بطوس فزرت قبر على بن موسى الرضا صلوات الله على جده وعليه ودعوت الله إزالتها عنى إلا أستجيب لي وزالت عنى تلك الشدة وهذا شيء جربته مرارا فوجدته كذلك أماتنا الله على محبة المصطفى وأهل بيته صلى الله عليه وعليهم أجمعين)
    "I was afflicted with a problem during my stay in Tus, I would visit the grave of Ali bin Musa (Allah (SWT)'s blessings be upon his grandfather and him) and ask Allah (SWT) to relieve me of that problem and it (my dua) would be answered and the problem alleviated. And this is something I did, and found to work, many times[Ibn Hibban, Kitab uth-Thiqat Volume 008, Page No. 456-7 #14411]

Comment: May Allah bless Imam Ibn Hibban he only asked Allah he never said O Ali bin Musa Aid me or help me, he said he asked help from Allah.

45) Ibn Taymiyya says in reference to the verse "They worship besides Allah that which neither harms them nor benefits them, saying: These are our intercessors with Allah. Say: Do you inform Allah of something He does not know in the heavens or on the earth? Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him!" (Yunus 18)
    'He - Subhaanahu - informed about the pagans - as has preceded - that they took intermediaries between themselves and Allah, calling upon them and taking them as intercessors without Allah's permission. Allah Ta'ala said: "They worship besides Allah that which neither harms them nor benefits them, saying: These are our intercessors with Allah. Say: Do you inform Allah of something He does not know in the heavens or on the earth? Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him!" Hence, Allah informed that those who took them as intercessors areMushrikun.' Majmu' al-Fatawa 3/105

MVC Lid

Reacties
    08-01-2017

46) Imaam Suyooti in his work :الأمر بالاتباع والنهي عن الابتداع -السيوطي Under the Chapter تعظيم الأماكن التي لا تستحق التعظيم (Veneration of those places which are not applicable for veneration)
    First he replied those who say that our prayers are accepted at these places or graves or shrines etc He replied by saying
    وقد كان الكفار يدعون، فيستجاب لهم فيسقون وينصرون يعافون مع دعائهم عند أوثام وتوسلهم ا. وقد قال تعالى: (كَّلاّ نمد هؤلاء وهؤلاء من عطاء ربك وما كان عطاء ربك
    محظوراً
    Kuffar pray in front of Idols and with the Wasilah of Idols and their prayers are Accepted ,then Rain comes to them, Help comes to them , Afiyah comes to them as Allah says (in Bani Israeel:20) On each these as well as those We bestow from the bounties of your Lord. And the bounties of your Lord can never be forbidden [Page 124 with the tehqeeq of Shaykh Mashoor bin Hasan aal Salmaan publihed by دار ابن القيم للنشر والتوزيع ، الدمام ، ط 1 ، 1410 هـ / 1990 م]

Scan:http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos...O68b2f2GQH.jpg
    On page 139 he said
    فإن قصد القبور للدعاء رجاء الإجابة فمنهي عنه، وهو إلى التحريم أقرب. والصحابة رضي الله
    عنهم - وقد أجدبوا مراتٍ - ودهمتهم نوائب بعد موته (، فهلا جاءوا فاستسقوا واستغاثوا عند قبر
    النبي ( وهو أكرم الخلق على الله عز وجل، بل خرج فيهم سيدنا عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنه
    بالعباس عم النبي ( إلى المصلى فاستسقى به، ولم يستسقوا عند قبر النبي (.
    فاقتد أيها المسلم إن كنت عبد الله بسلفك الصالح، وتحقق التوحيد الخالص؛ فلا تعبد إلا الله، ولا
    تشرك بربك أحداً، كما أمر الله تعالى بقوله: (فإياي فاعبدون)، وقال تعالى: (فمن كان يرجو لقاء ربه
    فليعمل عملاً صالحاً ولا يشرك بعبادة ربه أحداً). فلا تعبد إلا إياه ولا تد ع إلا هو، ولا تستعن إلا به،
    فإنه لا مانع ولا معطي ولا مضار ولا نافع إلا هو سبحانه وتعالى، لا إله إلا هو عليه توكلت وإليه
    أنيب
    For Verily visiting the graves with the intention that our prayers will be accepted is not allowed and it is closer to Haram. Sahaba faced so many difficulties after the death of Prophet (peace be upon him) drought came to them,........ so Why didn't they come to the grave of Prophet of Allah? Why they didn't request him (peace be upon him) for rain? Why they didn't call at his grave? Prophet (SAW) is the highest of the creation in the sight of Allah

In fact at the time of drought OMAR Ra went to Eid GAH with Abbas RA and asked him to pray for rain(prayer of istesqa see Sahih bukhari for detailed athar). They never prayed near grave of Prophet (peace be upon him). O Muslim If You are follower of Allah like your Salaf as Saleh were so follow them, do Research of Correct Tauheed, Do not Worship other then Allah, Do not Make Partners of Allah. As Allah Commanded (Therefore worship Me.) and Allah says (So whoever hopes for the meeting with his Lord, let him work righteousness and associate none as a partner in the worship of his Lord.'') (end)

Scan: http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos...v9wPeQN-Ky.jpg

Comment: This book is publish by مكتبة القرآن بولاق Qahirah with the Tahqeeq of Mustafa Ashoor Also دار الكتب العلمية للنشر with the Tahqeeq of Mustafa Abdul Qadir Ata, Shaykh Mashoor bin Hasan aal Salmaan also did tehqeeq of this book Published by دار ابن القيم للنشر والتوزيع ، الدمام ، ط 1 ، 1410 هـ / 1990 م Suyuti ra is clear in his stance some people may quote suyuti where He has related the tradition of Adam's intermediation in ad-Durr-ul-manthūr (1:58) and al-Khasā'is-ul-kubrā (1:6) and also he quoted the tawassul of jews in his book.but this is only he has narrated not that those were his own wrdings and 2ndly Hafiz As-Suyuti himself weakened the narration of jews in his "Dur ul Manthur. and weakened the narration of Adam peace be upon him in Sharah As shifa.

47) Fakhrudin Ar-Razi in the Tafsir of verse 18 of surah yunus mentioned different sayings of scholars about how the Mushriks took idols as intermediary towards Allah, and he mentioned in fourth explanation:
    أنهم وضعوا هذه الأصنام والأوثان على صور أنبيائهم وأكابرهم، وزعموا أنهم متى اشتغلوا بعبادة هذه التماثيل، فإن أولئك الأكابر تكون شفعاء لهم عند الله تعالى، ونظيره في هذا الزمان اشتغال كثير من الخلق بتعظيم قبور الأكابر، على اعتقاد أنهم إذا عظموا قبورهم فإنهم يكونون شفعاء لهم عند الله.
    "They built these statues and idols upon the forms of their Prophets and leaders (Akabir), and they believed that when they would worship these idols, then these leaders (Akabir) would become intercessors for them in front of Allah. And what is similar to this in our times is the veneration (ta'zeem) of a lot of people among the creation of the graves of their leaders (Akabir), with the belief that if they venerate their graves, then they (leaders) will be intercessors for them in front of Allah."

Scan:http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos...GIoM88zljD.jpg

he also said:

إليك إله الخلق وجهي ووجهتي ** وأنت الذي أدعوه في السر والجهر
    وأنت غياثي عند كل ملمة ** وأنت ملاذي في حياتي وفي قبري
    O ILAH of creation my face and my Tawajjuh is towards you, you are the one to whom I ask silently and loudly. You are my helper in all of the calamities, In my life and after my death you are my shelter [al Bidaya wal Nihaya vol 13 page 81]

Imam Fakhr al Din AlRazi is only asking help from ALLAH without any innovating tawassul.

Note: According to Imam Ibn Katheer and ad-Dahabi he repented from his old creed as Ibn Kathir said
    وقد ذكرت وصيته عند موته وأنه رجع عن مذهب الكلام فيها إلى طريقة السلف وتسليم ما ورد على وجه المراد اللائق بجلال الله سبحانه.
    He returned from the madhab of kalam to the madhab of salaf and this has been recorded in his wasiyyah before his death( البداية و النهاية){68/7}

ad-Dahabi said
    وَقَدِ اعترَفَ فِي آخِرِ عُمُرِهِ، حَيْثُ يَقُوْلُ (1) :
    لقد تَأَمَّلْتُ الطُّرُقَ الكَلاَمِيَّةَ، وَالمنَاهجَ الفلسفِيَّةَ، فَمَا رَأَيَّتُهَا تشفِي عليلاً، وَلاَ تروِي غليلاً، وَرَأَيْتُ أَقْرَبَ الطُّرُقِ طرِيقَةَ القُرْآنِ، أَقرَأُ فِي الإِثْبَاتِ: {الرَّحْمَنُ عَلَى العَرْشِ اسْتوَى (2) } ، {إِلَيْهِ يَصْعَدُ الكَلِمُ (3) ... } ، وَأَقرَأُ فِي النَّفْي: {لَيْسَ كَمِثْلِهِ شَيْءٌ (4) } ، وَمَنْ جَرَّبَ مِثْلَ تَجرِبَتِي عرفَ مِثْلَ مَعْرِفَتِي.
    He confessed in the last part of his age he (al Razi) said:
    I have seen all the ways of Kalam and Manhaj of Philosophy, I have not seen that it cured the illness of someone or It quenched the thirst of a thirsty, I have seen the ways and the closest way is the way of Quran, I read the affirmation that "The Most Beneficent (Allah) Istawa (rose over) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty)." " To Him ascend (all) the goodly words," and I read in negation that "There is nothing like unto Him". Those who will experience like me, he will have its Muarifah like me. [Seyar Ailaam an-Nubala 21/501]

MVC Lid

Reacties
    08-01-2017

48) Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:
    Whoever regards the angels and Prophets as intermediaries whom he calls upon, puts his trust in and asks them to bring that which will benefit him and ward off harmful things, such as asking them to forgive sins, guide them, relieve them of distress and meet their needs, is a kaafir, according to the consensus of the Muslims.Majmoo' al-Fataawa, 1/124.

49) Ibrahim Ibn Mar'ee al-Maliki d 1106 h: said in commentry of Arbaiyeen al nawawi pafe 178 ( "‏الفتوحات الوهبية بشرح الأربعين النووية‏)
    (‏وإذا استعنت أي‏:‏ طلبت الإعانة على أمر من أمور الدنيا والدين، ولذا حذف المعمول المؤذن بالعموم ‏{‏فاستعن بالله‏}‏؛ لأنه القادر على كل شيء، وغيره عاجز عن كل شيء، والاستعانة إنما تكون بقادر علىالإعانة، وأما من هو كلٌّ على مولاه لا يقدر على إنفاذ ما يهواه لنفسه فضلًا عن غيره، فكيف يؤهل للاستعانة أو التمسك بسببه ‏؟‏‏!‏ ومن كان عاجزًا عن النفع والدفع عن نفسه، فهو عن غيره أو أعجز، ليت الفحليهضم نفسه‏.‏

فاستغاثة مخلوق بمخلوق كاستعانة مسجون بمسجون، فلا تستعن إلا بمولاك فهو دليلك في أخراك وأولاك، كيف تستعين بعبد مع علمك بعجزه ‏؟‏‏!‏ فمن لا يستطيع دفع نازلة عن نفسه كيف يدفعها عن غيره، منأبناء جنسه‏؟‏‏!‏ فلا تنتصر إلا به فهو الولي الناصر، ولا تعتصم إلا بحبله فإنه العزيز القادر‏)
    In short it says: So the help of Allaah should be sought in all cases. He says that creation seeking help in creation is like a prisoner seeking the help of another prisoner!!! He himself is helpless - so how can he help you?! He is a prisoner himself - just like you! If he could help, he would have helped himself first!

abu_dhar offline...

Reacties
    17-02-2016

Citaat Geplaatst door Marokkoleven Bekijk reactie
    13) ....
    weet je het verschil tussen shafa'ah en istighaatha?????

abu_dhar offline...

Reacties
    17-02-2016

want shafa'ah is niet dat je zelf du'a doet, je vraagt iemand anders of hij du'a voor jou kan doen bij Allah..... soubhanaAllah, hoe kan dat shirk wezen?????

MVC Lid

Reacties
    08-01-2017

Citaat Geplaatst door abu_jousouf Bekijk reactie
    want shafa'ah is niet dat je zelf du'a doet, je vraagt iemand anders of hij du'a voor jou kan doen bij Allah..... soubhanaAllah, hoe kan dat shirk wezen?????
    Even serieus... ben je nou echt een megool of wat ? Sorry maar gwn even serieus ?? Deze topic bestaat uit 17 of 19 stukken en je komt dit zeggen op het einde ? Heb je überhaupt wel gelezen, je laat alleen zien dat je een megool bent als je zo doet dus volgende keer ga BEGRIJPEND lezen ofso SubhanAllah echt vreemd dit

MVC Lid

Reacties
    08-01-2017

de vraag is WEET JIJ HET WEL

Allebei horen gericht te zijn aan Allah azzawajal en niet aan dode die jou niet horen noch iets kunnen doen voor je

MVC Lid

Reacties
    16-11-2017

Allebei horen gericht te zijn aan Allah azzawajal en niet aan dode die jou niet horen noch iets kunnen doen voor je
    Akhi.. AllahumaBarek voor jou en wat je plaatst.

Deze mensen hier zijn doof, stom en blind en willen de waarheid niet weten!

abu_dhar offline...

Reacties
    17-02-2016

ten eerste wat is megool??

ten tweede er is een meningsverschil tussen de sahaba of doden je kunnen horen of niet.. dit is een bekende meningsverschil in de ummah...

Imam Qurtubi zegt in zijn Tafsir (Surah Naml, Ayah 80):

فلو لم يسمع الميت لم يُسلَّم عليه. وهذا واضح
    "Als de doden niet horen, dan horen ze ook niet gegroet te worden. Dit is waadih (duidelijke)."

Ibn Kathir zegt ook over het groeten in zijn Tafsir:

وهذا خطاب لمن يسمع ويعقل، ولولا هذا الخطاب، لكانوا بمنزلة خطاب المعدوم والجماد، والسلف مجمعون على هذا، وقد تواترت الآثار عنهم بأن الميت يعرف بزيارة الحي له،
    “Dit is het aanspreken van iemand die hoort en denkt. Anders was dit gewoon zoals het aanspreken van een afwezige of levenloze object. De Salaf hadden consensus, en het is met Tawaatur overgeleverd, dat volgens hen de doden weten wie hen bezoekt."

Imam Al-Shanqiti zegt:

لو كانوا لا يسمعون سلامه وكلامه لكان خطابه لهم من جنس خطاب المعدوم ولا شك أن ذلك ليس من شأن العقلاء
    "Als zij de Salaam en Kalaam niet hoorden, dan was het zoals het aanspreken van een levenloze object, en zonder twijfel is dat geen eigenschap van gezonde mensen!"

Ibn Abi Al-Izz Al-Hanafi zegt ("Sharh Tahawiyah", 85):

من قال: إن الميت ينتفع بقراءة القرآن عنده باعتبار سماعه كلامَ الله، فهذا لم يصحَّ عن أحد من الأئمة المشهورين، ولا شكَّ في سماعه، ولكن انتفاعه بالسَّماع لا يصحُّ، فإن ثواب الاستماع مشروط بالحياة
    "Degene die zegt: Doden benefitten van het horen van de Qur'an, want het zijn de Woorden van Allah, dan is dat niet correct overgeleverd van een enkele bekende geleerde! Er is geen twijfel dat ze horen, maar dat het horen ervan hen zal baten klopt niet, want om beloning te krijgen van het horen moet je levend zijn."

Ibn Taymiyah zegt op velen plaatsen in zijn Fatawa:
    والصحيح أن الميت يسمع كلام الأحياء
    "De correcte opinie is dat de doden de woorden van de levenden horen."

نعم يسمع الميت ـ في الجملة ـ كما ثبت في الصحيحين
    "Ja, de doden horen in algemeen (fil-jumlah), zoals bevestigd is in de Sahihayn."

وقد ثبت عنه في الصحيحين من غير وجه أنه كان يأمر بالسلام على أهل القبور‏ فهـذا خطاب لهم، وإنما يخاطب من يسمع
    "Het is via verschillende ketens in de Sahihayn overgeleverd dat hij (de Profeet) mensen aanspoorde om de mensen van de graven te groeten met de Salaam. Dus zij worden daarmee aangesproken, en iemand wordt slechts aangesproken als die hoort."

فهذه النصوص وأمثالها تبين أن الميت يسمع في الجملة كلام الحي، ولا يجب أن يكون السمع له دائماً، بل قد يسمع في حال دون حال
    "En deze teksten en soortgelijken tonen aan dat de doden de woorden van de levenden horen in algemeen (fil-jumlah). Het hoeft niet zo te zijn dat ze voortdurent horen, soms kunnen ze horen en soms ook niet."

وهو صلى الله عليه وسلم يسمع السلام من القريب وتبلغه الملائكة الصلاة والسلام عليه من البعيد
    "En hij - vrede zij met hem - hoort de Salam van wie dichtbij (zijn graf) is, en de Engelen brengen hem de salaat en salaam van ver."

فأما استماع الميت للأصوات، من القراءة أو غيرها، فحق
    "Dat doden de stemmen horen, van recitaties en andere stemmen - dat is haqq (waar)."

فإن الميت يسمع النداء
    "De doden horen als ze worden aangeroepen."

volgens ibn taymiyyah kunnen ze dat dus wel, alleen hij rahimahu Allah zegt het is bida'a wat naar shirk kan leiden..

Ibn taymiyyah zegt:’Niemand van hen kwam naar de graf van de profeet en ook niet naar de graf van Ibrahiem noch naar een graf van een van de profeten en zei:’Wij klagen bij u tegen de zwaarheid van de tijd of de kracht van de vijand of de meerderheid van de zondes.’ En hij zei ook niet:’Vraag Allah voor ons of voor uw ummah dat hij hen begunst of doet zegevieren of hen vergeeft.’ Sterker nog dit en wat er op lijtk is geinnoveerde bidae die niet goedgekeurd werd door een enkeling van de imams van de moslims, het si neit verplicht noch aanbevolen volgens de overeenkomst van de moslims.’ ( Majmu al fatawaa 1/162 )

Hij zei ook:Het is voor ons niet wetgegeven dat wij zeggen (bijd e graf van de profeet) doe dua voor mij of vraag voor mij uw Heer, neimand deed dit van de sahaba noch de tabi’ien en niemand heeft dit opgedragen van de imams en niets is vermeld in de ahadith heirover...zij kwamen ook niet bij de graf van de profeet zeggende: Of profeet van Allah roep Allah aan voor ons of vraag Allah voor ons om het te laten regenen of wij klagen aan uw wat ons is overkomen etc. Niemandvan de sahaba heeft dat ooit gedaan, sterker nog het is een bidae, waarover Allah geen bewijs heeft nedergezonden.’ (Majmu al fatawa 27/76 )

en hij zei: :’Zo ook de de profeten en de vromen, ook al zijn zij levend in hun graf en kunnen zij dua doen voor de levende en ook al is daarover athar overgeleverd, dat duidt er niet op dat het toegestaan is voor iemand om dat van hen te vragen, niemand van de salaf heeft dat gedaan, want dat is een weg naar het assoccieren van hen naast Allah en het aanbidden van hen naast Allah, in tegenstelling als men dat van hen vraagt als zij levend zijn, want dan leidt het niet naar shirk.’ (Majmu al fatawa 1/330 )

en volgens ibn kathir rahimahu Allah heeft hij deze mening terug genomen.. lees de citaten:

قال البرزالي: وفي شوال منها شكى الصوفية بالقاهرة على الشيخ تقي الدين وكلموه في ابن عربي وغيره إلى الدولة، فردوا الأمر في ذلك إلى القاضي الشافعي، فعقد له مجلس وادّعى عليه ابن عطاء بأشياء فلم يثبت عليه منها شيء، لكنه قال لا يستغاث إلا بالله، لا يستغاث بالنبي استغاثة بمعنى العبارة، ولكن يتوسل به ويتشفع به إلى الله فبعض الحاضرين قال: ليس عليه في هذا شيء ورأى القاضي بدر الدين بن جماعة أن هذا فيه قلة أدب.
    (707البداية والنهاية/الجزء الرابع عشر)

Reacties
    01-04-2006

De hadith van topicstarter is zwak verklaar door Ibn Hajr, Ash-Shawkaanie, Al-Albanie enz.
    Zelfs degenen die hebben gezegd dat er een Shaahid voor is, hebben het over het laatste gedeelte van de Hadith.

Just saying...
    Met pensioen........................................

MVC Lid

Reacties
    08-01-2017

ten eerste wat is megool??

ten tweede er is een meningsverschil tussen de sahaba of doden je kunnen horen of niet.. dit is een bekende meningsverschil in de ummah...

Imam Qurtubi zegt in zijn Tafsir (Surah Naml, Ayah 80):

فلو لم يسمع الميت لم يُسلَّم عليه. وهذا واضح
    "Als de doden niet horen, dan horen ze ook niet gegroet te worden. Dit is waadih (duidelijke)."

Ibn Kathir zegt ook over het groeten in zijn Tafsir:

وهذا خطاب لمن يسمع ويعقل، ولولا هذا الخطاب، لكانوا بمنزلة خطاب المعدوم والجماد، والسلف مجمعون على هذا، وقد تواترت الآثار عنهم بأن الميت يعرف بزيارة الحي له،
    “Dit is het aanspreken van iemand die hoort en denkt. Anders was dit gewoon zoals het aanspreken van een afwezige of levenloze object. De Salaf hadden consensus, en het is met Tawaatur overgeleverd, dat volgens hen de doden weten wie hen bezoekt."

Imam Al-Shanqiti zegt:

لو كانوا لا يسمعون سلامه وكلامه لكان خطابه لهم من جنس خطاب المعدوم ولا شك أن ذلك ليس من شأن العقلاء
    "Als zij de Salaam en Kalaam niet hoorden, dan was het zoals het aanspreken van een levenloze object, en zonder twijfel is dat geen eigenschap van gezonde mensen!"

Ibn Abi Al-Izz Al-Hanafi zegt ("Sharh Tahawiyah", 85):

من قال: إن الميت ينتفع بقراءة القرآن عنده باعتبار سماعه كلامَ الله، فهذا لم يصحَّ عن أحد من الأئمة المشهورين، ولا شكَّ في سماعه، ولكن انتفاعه بالسَّماع لا يصحُّ، فإن ثواب الاستماع مشروط بالحياة
    "Degene die zegt: Doden benefitten van het horen van de Qur'an, want het zijn de Woorden van Allah, dan is dat niet correct overgeleverd van een enkele bekende geleerde! Er is geen twijfel dat ze horen, maar dat het horen ervan hen zal baten klopt niet, want om beloning te krijgen van het horen moet je levend zijn."

Ibn Taymiyah zegt op velen plaatsen in zijn Fatawa:
    والصحيح أن الميت يسمع كلام الأحياء
    "De correcte opinie is dat de doden de woorden van de levenden horen."

نعم يسمع الميت ـ في الجملة ـ كما ثبت في الصحيحين
    "Ja, de doden horen in algemeen (fil-jumlah), zoals bevestigd is in de Sahihayn."

وقد ثبت عنه في الصحيحين من غير وجه أنه كان يأمر بالسلام على أهل القبور‏ فهـذا خطاب لهم، وإنما يخاطب من يسمع
    "Het is via verschillende ketens in de Sahihayn overgeleverd dat hij (de Profeet) mensen aanspoorde om de mensen van de graven te groeten met de Salaam. Dus zij worden daarmee aangesproken, en iemand wordt slechts aangesproken als die hoort."

فهذه النصوص وأمثالها تبين أن الميت يسمع في الجملة كلام الحي، ولا يجب أن يكون السمع له دائماً، بل قد يسمع في حال دون حال
    "En deze teksten en soortgelijken tonen aan dat de doden de woorden van de levenden horen in algemeen (fil-jumlah). Het hoeft niet zo te zijn dat ze voortdurent horen, soms kunnen ze horen en soms ook niet."

وهو صلى الله عليه وسلم يسمع السلام من القريب وتبلغه الملائكة الصلاة والسلام عليه من البعيد
    "En hij - vrede zij met hem - hoort de Salam van wie dichtbij (zijn graf) is, en de Engelen brengen hem de salaat en salaam van ver."

فأما استماع الميت للأصوات، من القراءة أو غيرها، فحق
    "Dat doden de stemmen horen, van recitaties en andere stemmen - dat is haqq (waar)."

فإن الميت يسمع النداء
    "De doden horen als ze worden aangeroepen."

volgens ibn taymiyyah kunnen ze dat dus wel, alleen hij rahimahu Allah zegt het is bida'a wat naar shirk kan leiden..

Ibn taymiyyah zegt:’Niemand van hen kwam naar de graf van de profeet en ook niet naar de graf van Ibrahiem noch naar een graf van een van de profeten en zei:’Wij klagen bij u tegen de zwaarheid van de tijd of de kracht van de vijand of de meerderheid van de zondes.’ En hij zei ook niet:’Vraag Allah voor ons of voor uw ummah dat hij hen begunst of doet zegevieren of hen vergeeft.’ Sterker nog dit en wat er op lijtk is geinnoveerde bidae die niet goedgekeurd werd door een enkeling van de imams van de moslims, het si neit verplicht noch aanbevolen volgens de overeenkomst van de moslims.’ ( Majmu al fatawaa 1/162 )

Hij zei ook:Het is voor ons niet wetgegeven dat wij zeggen (bijd e graf van de profeet) doe dua voor mij of vraag voor mij uw Heer, neimand deed dit van de sahaba noch de tabi’ien en niemand heeft dit opgedragen van de imams en niets is vermeld in de ahadith heirover...zij kwamen ook niet bij de graf van de profeet zeggende: Of profeet van Allah roep Allah aan voor ons of vraag Allah voor ons om het te laten regenen of wij klagen aan uw wat ons is overkomen etc. Niemandvan de sahaba heeft dat ooit gedaan, sterker nog het is een bidae, waarover Allah geen bewijs heeft nedergezonden.’ (Majmu al fatawa 27/76 )

en hij zei: :’Zo ook de de profeten en de vromen, ook al zijn zij levend in hun graf en kunnen zij dua doen voor de levende en ook al is daarover athar overgeleverd, dat duidt er niet op dat het toegestaan is voor iemand om dat van hen te vragen, niemand van de salaf heeft dat gedaan, want dat is een weg naar het assoccieren van hen naast Allah en het aanbidden van hen naast Allah, in tegenstelling als men dat van hen vraagt als zij levend zijn, want dan leidt het niet naar shirk.’ (Majmu al fatawa 1/330 )

en volgens ibn kathir rahimahu Allah heeft hij deze mening terug genomen.. lees de citaten:

قال البرزالي: وفي شوال منها شكى الصوفية بالقاهرة على الشيخ تقي الدين وكلموه في ابن عربي وغيره إلى الدولة، فردوا الأمر في ذلك إلى القاضي الشافعي، فعقد له مجلس وادّعى عليه ابن عطاء بأشياء فلم يثبت عليه منها شيء، لكنه قال لا يستغاث إلا بالله، لا يستغاث بالنبي استغاثة بمعنى العبارة، ولكن يتوسل به ويتشفع به إلى الله فبعض الحاضرين قال: ليس عليه في هذا شيء ورأى القاضي بدر الدين بن جماعة أن هذا فيه قلة أدب.
    (707البداية والنهاية/الجزء الرابع عشر)
    dit heet snoepen in de uitspraken van de geleerden en dom begrijp je het niet.lees wat ik allemaal heb gezegd en als je het niet accepteert dan eigen probleem

abu_dhar offline...

Reacties
    17-02-2016

dit heet snoepen in de uitspraken van de geleerden en dom begrijp je het niet.lees wat ik allemaal heb gezegd en als je het niet accepteert dan eigen probleem
    de citaten zijn glas helder agi, je komt zelf met uitspraken van geleerden (snoepen) die je verkeerd begrijpt... het is onmogelijk dat het shirk is, als ik jou vraag om du'a voor mij te doen bij Allah dan moet dit volgens jou ook shirk wezen.. het probleem is enkel dat degene naar waar het gevraagd wordt dood is... als het shirk is moet je de eigenschappen al horend of al wetend aan hem toekennen, maar dat is dus niet het geval in bijde gevallen... want doden kunnen horen, en hier in is een accepteerde meningsverschil in...