Verbannen

Reacties
    09-10-2015

Vrouw die zich heeft teruggetrokken uit de hirak rif word met de dood bedreigd

After Withdrawing from Hirak Movement, Leading Activist Faces Accusations of Betrayal
    Amira El Masaiti By Amira El Masaiti -
    June 22, 2017 , 12:09 pm

Rabat – What first began as Yassmina El Farrisi’s participation in the long road to social justice and equity in the Rif was cut short bydeath threats, insults and harassments on social media, followed byher withdrawal from the organizing committee of the Hirakprotest movement.

In an interview with Morocco World News, El Farissi recounted her journey as an organizing member of the Rif protests and explained why she chose to stop demonstrating.

From the very beginning of Hirak Rif, El Farissi was the first female to join the movement. “I stood in the first lines of the protests, unmindful of the stigma attached to women going out and screaming in the streets of the Rif.”

The severe under-representation of Riffian people and particularly ofRiffianwomenbeat out El Farissi’s cultural conventions and habits. “I am not used to the culture of going out in manifestations. I have never done so in the past. But the humanitarian side in me spoke out. I believe in working hard in order to achieve whatever aspirations we have.”

While audiences waited for Wonder Woman to step out from the screen and give a sense of entitlement to women’s power, El Farissi came out from the heart of a conservative society and volunteered to be part of the organizing committee of the Hirak.

“I volunteered along more than 30 people to organize the manifestations in the Rif. It was never for fame or reputation, as some claim. It was for my humble experience that I could share with my people to put an end to the discrimination and the suffering of the Rif.”

The voice of all people is an integral element in the success of every social movement, and this, according to El Farissi, was missing in the Hirak.

“I left Al Hoceima for two or three days, when I came back I learned that about three people from the committee had gathered in a cafe and prepared a document of social demands, without notifying the rest of the committee members,” said El Farissi, before questioning whether the documentcould actually represent the people’s demands when only two to three people prepared it.

The incident stirred El Farissi to reconsider her position among the organizers, as she had played “an important role which pushed the Hirak’s agenda to move forward.”

When asked about her contribution in the movement, El Farissi responded, “I have been the go-to person for many national and international media. I answered the questions of Moroccan journalists and also German, Spanish, Middle Eastern and French, which helped the Hirak gain global visibility.”

She added that “the attention given to me by media and my capacity, as a woman, to bring out concrete ideas that could lead the movement forward made those who claim to be leaders jealous. They started accusing me of betraying the Hirak, of being “makheznia”[a supporter of the system].”

Adding to these reason, El Farissi had a different approach to demand for her and her people’s rights. “I did not agree with the social demands they laid out. I think and I still think they’re utopian,” explaining that “those three people, who take themselves for leaders ask the government to build a university, to make investments in the Rif. These are long-terms projects. Why don’t we start with the basics first?”

According to the activist, the fight for social justice should first start with asking for realistic demands. “It is true that we have a lack problems with education. Instead of aiming for a project that would take the government years to implement, why don’t we first ask it to send to the Rif more trained teachers for our pupils? And instead of demanding investors to come and invest in the Rif, shouldn’t we first ask for improving the roads, which are in a very [bad] conditions, and which facilitate the economic and investing penetration of the Rif?”

For refusing to let the movement be ledby a small group of individuals, for being a woman, and for having different, and in her eyes more realistic, ways to deal with the social conditions in the Rif have led El Farissi to retreat from the organizing committee of the Hirak. Far from taking her out of the spotlight, this has made El Farassi the target of angry accusations ofbeing “makhzenia” and threatson her life.

Active on social media and working on personal and collective projects other than the Hirak, El Farissisaid that she is still true to the initial cause of the Rif and hopes to make of her home land a better place. https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/201...s-of-betrayal/

Worldfamous

Reacties
    15-07-2013

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    Ik denk Google deze vrouw even om haar verhaal eens te horen via andere bronnen dan die paleisfifi's site moroccoworldnews, resultaat: zelfs Google kent haar niet.

Volgens mij als Rabat jou verteld dat we voortaan de zon gaan aanbidden, je gelijk Amin roept. Wat een kneus ben je toch, 24 uur in de weer om je meester te verdedigen. Slaven mentaliteit, zelfs om 7 uur smorgens.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    20-10-2014

Moroccoworldnews is 100% propaganda.
    'Ik volg de religie van liefde: waar de kamelen der liefde heen gaan dat is mijn religie en mijn geloof.'

6 gebruikers

Reacties
    22-02-2013

Fakenieuws. El 3iyacha propaganda nieuws. Als jij onder Hassan 2 had geleefd had je amper baan gevonden om fruit te verkopen.

Zeggen dat het goed gaat in Marokko maar je woont en leeft hier. Rare mannetje ben je.

Verbannen

Reacties
    09-10-2015

De zoefzoefie fangirls hebben zich gemeld .

6 gebruikers

Reacties
    22-02-2013

Citaat Geplaatst door Wouldcha3b Bekijk reactie
    De zoefzoefie fangirls hebben zich gemeld .
    Ja als je niet inhoudelijk kan reageren a handkusser van Mohammed 6 dan wordt je persoonlijk.

Verbannen

Reacties
    09-10-2015

Ga een eind fietsen zoef zoefie complotgekie daarom neemt ook niemand jullie serieus door trump na te praten als een papagaai.

Verbannen

Reacties
    09-10-2015

6 gebruikers

Reacties
    22-02-2013

Citaat Geplaatst door Wouldcha3b Bekijk reactie
    Ga een eind fietsen zoef zoefie complotgekie daarom neemt ook niemand jullie serieus door trump na te praten als een papagaai.
    Hahahah ironisch. Trump en Mohammed 6 doen handschudden naar elkaar dus hoe zit het?

Jouw Marokko is zo fantastisch. Ga daar heen dan?

Worldfamous

Reacties
    15-07-2013

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    Citaat Geplaatst door Sabon_Beldi Bekijk reactie
    Hahahah ironisch. Trump en Mohammed 6 doen handschudden naar elkaar dus hoe zit het?

Jouw Marokko is zo fantastisch. Ga daar heen dan?
    Zijn vader is generaal van de luchtmacht, hij is alleen in NL voor studie.

Die stumperd had zijn leugens op zijn minst kunnen googelen, want de luchtmacht heeft niet eens een generaal

6 gebruikers

Reacties
    22-02-2013

Citaat Geplaatst door Handig Bekijk reactie

Die stumperd had zijn leugens op zijn minst kunnen googelen, want de luchtmacht heeft niet eens een generaal
    !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bijna Lid

Reacties
    04-08-2014

Citaat Geplaatst door Handig Bekijk reactie

!!

Verbannen

Reacties
    09-10-2015

Nooit kunnen de botnkraagjes met een iq van 60 ontopic reageren die capaciteit hebben de calimeros niet .

المغاربة

Reacties
    16-03-2013

Ze is heel verstandig geworden , luister naar het videootje
    " remember 3yasha will always rule you, for ever and till the day of judgement"

Verbannen

Reacties
    09-10-2015