---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: on the urgent issue of the Assad regime in Syria being utterly demonic to the other tribes native of Syria
To: NOS <reacties@nos.nl>, VandaagDeDag <tips@vandaagdedag.nu>, CNN <worldnews@cnn.com>, CIA <info@cia.gov>, NSA <nsapao@nsa.gov>, info@whitehouse.gov, Mossad <info@gov.il>, info@groenlinks.nl, christenunie@tweedekamer.nl, sgp@tweedekamer.nl, info@vvd.nl, info@pvv.nl, info@50pluspartij.nl, info@sp.nl, info@pvda.nl, d66@tweedekamer.nl, Donna Marrozos <redactie@3fm.nl>, info@volkskrant.nl, redactie@volkskrant.nl, info@telegraaf.nl, redactie@telegraaf.nl, info@trouw.nl, redactie@trouw.nl, info@nrc.nl, redactie@nrc.nl, info@parool.nl, redactie@parool.nl, "Team Nieuws.nl" <redactie@nieuws.nl>, redactie@ad.nl, gastbijdrage@sargasso.nl

http://defence.pk/threads/the-coming...3#post-8970285

7 minutes ago#39
peacefan
peacefan

Ratings:+2 / 392 / -0
Netherlands
Netherlands
New
Rajaraja Chola said: ↑
It was different when it started. But it isnt now. Joined with Islamist outfits giving rise to ISIS. Though it parted ways later, its damage is present to this day.

Russia is a friend of India, and atleast 2-3 years back Putin has been such a vocal advocate of India. Assad too. I believe Syrian people were really moderate, enjoying relative development in the middle east. Assad might not be a saint. But which middle east dictator is?
After ISIS is toppled and normalcy returned to Syria, UN sponsored election should take place. If Assad is guilty, people will punish him.

peacefan aka ik vredefan, said in reply:
That is a very reasonable attitude / solution to this huge problem..

disclaimer : for reasons of effectiveness, i can't always share the details of the nagging i do to my own NATO+Israel+allies political/intel/military/religious camps..
Edit Delete Report
+ Quote Reply