MVC Lid

Reacties
    25-07-2016

Houthi boeren uit Jemen beantwoorden de slaven van Israel en Amerika (al-Saud)

MVC Lid

Reacties
    25-07-2016

MVC Lid

Reacties
    25-07-2016

MVC Lid

Reacties
    26-11-2013

Ahadeeth on Yemen

Narrated ‘Uqba bin ‘Umar and Abu Mas’ud:

Allah’s Apostle pointed with his hand towards Yemen and said, “True Belief (Eeman) is Yemenite yonder (i.e. the Yemenite, had True Belief and embraced Islam readily), but sternness and mercilessness are the qualities of those who are busy with their camels and pay no attention to the Religion where the two sides of the head of Satan will appear. Such qualities belong to the tribe of Rabi’a and Mudar.”

~Saheeh Al-Bukhaari, The Book of the Beginning of Creation, Hadeeth No. 3079

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah’s Apostle saying, “Pride and arrogance are characteristics of the rural bedouins while calmness is found among the owners of sheep. Eeman is Yemenite, and wisdom is also Yemenite i.e. the Yemenites are well-known for their true belief and wisdom).” Abu ‘Abdullah (Al-Bukhari) said, “Yemen was called so because it is situated to the right of the Ka’ba, and Sham was called so because it is situated to the left of the Ka’ba.”

~Saheeh Al-Bukhaari, Book of the Virtues of the Prophet and His Companions, Hadeeth No. 3261

Narrated Abu Masud:

The Prophet beckoned with his hand towards Yemen and said, “Belief (Eeman) is there.”

~Saheeh Al-Bukhaari, Book of Military Expeditions, Hadeeth No. 4069

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, “The people of Yemen have come to you and they are more gentle and soft-hearted. Belief is Yemenite and Wisdom is Yemenite, while pride and haughtiness are the qualities of the owners of camels (i.e. bedouins). Calmness and solemnity are the characters of the owners of sheep.”

~Saheeh Al-Bukhaari, Book of Military Expeditions, Hadeeth No. 4070

Narrated Ibn ‘Umar:

The Prophet said, “O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen.” The People said, “And also on our Najd.” He said, “O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham (north)! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen.” The people said, “O Allah’s Apostle! And also on our Najd.” I think the third time the Prophet said, “There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the head of Satan.”

~Saheeh Al-Bukhaari, Book of Tribulations and the End of the World, Hadeeth No. 6641

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

“When the people of Yemen came, the Prophet said: “The people of Yemen have come, and they have softer hearts than you,” and they were the first people to initiate the tradition of shaking hands.”

Silsilat al-Ahadith as-Sahihah # 527
    “….but if ye revert (to your violation of the condition imposed for inheritance of the
    Holy Land) We shall revert (to Our punishments. i.e., you will be expelled again and
    again)….”
    (Qur’an, Banu Israil, 17:8)

MVC Lid

Reacties
    26-11-2013

Vreemd NOS is stil

Een vechtershart (tegen onrecht ook nog) kan je niet kopen
    “….but if ye revert (to your violation of the condition imposed for inheritance of the
    Holy Land) We shall revert (to Our punishments. i.e., you will be expelled again and
    again)….”

MVC Lid

Reacties
    26-11-2013

again)….”

MVC Lid

Reacties
    26-11-2013

again)….”

MVC Lid

Reacties
    26-11-2013

again)….”

MVC Lid

Reacties
    26-11-2013

again)….”

MVC Lid

Reacties
    26-11-2013

again)….”

MVC Lid

Reacties
    26-11-2013

again)….”

Verbannen

Reacties
    30-10-2006

Gesteund door Perzen met een dubieuze agenda. Ik ben geen fan van de Saudiërs maar ik kan niet toezien om Arabieren elkaar op deze manier aan het vermoorden zijn.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    26-11-2013

again)….”

MVC Lid

Reacties
    26-11-2013

Citaat Geplaatst door Roku Bekijk reactie
    Gesteund door Perzen met een dubieuze agenda. Ik ben geen fan van de Saudiërs maar ik kan niet toezien om Arabieren elkaar op deze manier aan het vermoorden zijn.

Gesteund door moslims verdedigen zij hun land tegen de vervloekte huurlingen van Al Saud duivels die zijn gesteund door duivels in Tel aviv
    again)….”

MVC Lid

Reacties
    26-11-2013

again)….”