*Rosa,inter amicos*.

Reacties
    19-01-2011

Exclamation ***** Subhan Allah! Technologie van de djinn versus de mensheid?! *****

Wist je dat al?! Wie loopt voor op wie?

Humans cannot control the Jinn! :

“(Sulaymaan) said: “My Lord! Forgive me, and bestow upon me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me. Verily, You are the Bestower.” So, We subjected to him the wind; it blew gently by his order whithersoever he willed, and also the Shayâtîn (devils) from the jinn (including) every kind of builder and diver, and also others bound in fetters. [Allâh said to Sulaimân:] “This is Our Gift, so spend you or withhold, no account will be asked of you.” Surah Saad (38): 35-39

Narrated Abu Hurairah: The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said,

“Last night a demon from the Jinns came to me to disturb my prayer, but Allah gave me the power to overcome him. I intended to tie him to one of the pillars of the mosque till the morning so that all of you could see him, but then I remembered the Statement of my brother Solomon: ‘My Lord! Forgive me and bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me.’” (Surah Saad 38.35) (Bukhari & Muslim)

Narrated Abu Darda:

Allah’s Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم stood up (to pray) and we heard him say: “I seek refuge in Allah.” Then he said: “I curse thee with Allah’s curse” three times, then he stretched out his hand as though he were taking hold of something. When he finished the prayer, we said: Messenger of Allah, we heard you say something during the prayer, which we have not heard you say before, and we saw you stretch out your hand. He replied:

“Allah’s enemy, Iblis, came with a flame of fire to put it in my face, so I said three times: “I seek refuge in Allah from thee.” Then I said three times: “I curse thee with Allah’s full curse.” But he did not retreat on (any one of these) three occasions. Thereafter I meant to seize him. I swear by Allah that had it not been for the supplication of my brother, Sulayman, he would have been bound and made an object of sport for the children of Medina.” (Sahih Muslim)

Note: All the stories which we use to hear when we were kids – that there are people who can control Jinn – are all lies. The power to control Jinn was only granted to Prophet Sulaymaan عليه السلام as a gift by Allaah. No other Prophet after him was granted such dominion. The jinn which help the black magicians only deceive them into believing that they (the jinn) are under their (magician’s) control.

Source :
    وبعد ، هللا والصالة والسالم على رسول هللا بسم JINNS

The Jinn are more technologically advanced than humans! – Explained by Shaykh Raslan:

Shaykh Raslan (hafidahu Allah):

The Jinn have knowledge of construction and industrialization. And their knowledge of construction and industrialization is greater than the knowledge possessed by humans. They have specific means of building and construction and likewise advancement in industrial development, and inventions, which man has yet to reach.

Allah informed us that He made the Jinn subservient to His Prophet Sulayman—peace be upon him. Thus they would perform a great deal of work for him that requires strength, intelligence skills and knowledge.

وَمِنَ الْجِنِّ مَنْ يَعْمَلُ بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِ ۖ وَمَنْ يَزِغْ مِنْهُمْ عَنْ أَمْرِنَا نُذِقْهُ مِنْ عَذَابِ السَّعِيرِ

يَعْمَلُونَ لَهُ مَا يَشَاء مِن مَّحَارِيبَ وَتَمَاثِيلَ وَجِفَانٍ كَالْجَوَابِ وَقُدُورٍ رَّاسِيَاتٍ

And there were Jinn that worked in front of him, by the permission of his Lord, and whosoever of them turned aside from Our command, We shall cause him to taste of the torment of the blazing Fire. They made for him what he willed of elevated chambers, statues, basins as large as reservoirs, and stationary kettles. (Soorah Saba 34:12, 13)

Thus these things require skills and ability. Perhaps they even reached the level of discovery and invention such as the radio and television and other than that.

Shaykh of Islam ibn Taymiyyah said: ‘Some of the Shuyookh who used to keep contact with the Jinn informed him that the Jinn showed them something shining resembling water and glass, it would present an image inside of it for him, for whatever news they requested from him and whatever news he requested from them.’

This was something resembling water and glass, meaning like a television screen for example. Something shining, resembling water and glass. And the device was with him. So when he looked into it he could see what was desired from it. And he said that was also a means for him to relay information to them, meaning to the Jinn.

He said: So I would be informed of the information from this thing resembling water and glass so I would inform the people of the news which came to me. And the Jinn would relay to me the speech of my friends who were seeking my help, so I would respond to them.

Meaning this device was a means of sending and receiving communications. This was a device used for sending and receiving communications. And this device was with him and he would see and hear the speech of the Jinn that were working with him. And his brothers who were seeking his help could hear his voice. Shaykh of Islam, may Allah have mercy upon him, said: The man said, ‘so I would answer him’; meaning that I would hear the voice of my friends seeking my help.

And this man was from the Shuyookh who used to live with among the Jinn and travel with them. So if his friends were to request directions from him, so they could go to him, one of them would say, O so and so; and he would respond to them. How would he respond to them and how would he hear them? By the communication device which the Jinn invented during the era of Shaykh of Islam ibn Taymiyyah, may Allah have mercy upon him.

And he (Shaykh of Islam ibn Taymiyyah), may Allah have mercy upon him, said about himself, that some of his companions came to him—and he is an Imaam of guidance, there was not found in his heart a place for shirk and he was upright upon the religion of Allah, may Allah have mercy upon him. Some of his companions came to him and they said; ‘may Allah reward you with good our Shaykh, and may Allah bless you. He responded: ‘and why do you say this’? They said: ‘we were upon a journey and we became lost in the desert.’ (They had become lost in the desert and the one who is lost in the desert will die of hunger and thirst.) So we began to seek the help of Allah, the Blessed and Exalted.

And then we heard your voice but we did not see you. And you said to us; the path is in such and such direction. (Meaning walk this way and then turn here and you will find the path and the straightway) Thus we used your directions when we heard your voice and we went in the direction you guided us to, so we found our way; may Allah reward you with good. He (ibn Taymiyyah) responded: ‘By Allah I did not hear anything nor did I say anything, and I did not leave from my place; but rather that was a Jinn that loves us.’

That was a Jinn that loves us, and he was beloved even by the Jinn, may Allah have mercy upon him.

Translated by Rasheed ibn Estes Barbee
    Posted from: http://mtws.posthaven.com

Video`s :

*Rosa,inter amicos*.

Reacties
    19-01-2011

Citaat Geplaatst door Lion Bekijk reactie
    Bedankt voor het plaatsen zuster.

Afwan aghi! BarakAllahu feek. Graag en fisabililah gedaan, opdat het de lezers onder ons van profijtvolle kennis voorziet. Ghair insha Allah!

Citaat Geplaatst door Arab-ELLA Bekijk reactie
    De djinn en hun specifieke krachten:

Allah subhanahu watahala heeft de djinn speciale krachten gegeven die Hij subhanahu watahala niet aan de mensen heeft gegeven. Allah subhanahu watahala heeft ons over sommige van hun krachten verteld zoals de capaciteit om snel te bewegen en te reizen. Een ‘ifriet van onder de djinn garandeerde aan de Profeet Sulaymaan (alaihi salaam) dat hij de troon van de Koningin sneller van Jemen tot Jerusalem zou brengen dan de tijd die nodig is voor een mens om op te staan van waar hij zat. Allah zegt (interpretatie van de betekenis):

“Een dappere (‘ifriet) van de djinn zei: “Ik zal deze [haar troon] tot u brengen voordat gij van uw kamp opstaat en zeker heb ik daar macht over en ik ben betrouwbaar.” Iemand, die kennis van het geschrift had zei: “Ik zal hem tot u brengen vóór uw bode terugkeert,” en toen Salomon de troon naast zich zag geplaatst, zei hij: “Dit is bij de gratie van mijn Heer…!’” {al-Naml 27:39-40}

*Rosa,inter amicos*.

Reacties
    19-01-2011

*Rosa,inter amicos*.

Reacties
    19-01-2011

*Rosa,inter amicos*.

Reacties
    19-01-2011

*Rosa,inter amicos*.

Reacties
    19-01-2011

Un Mam.

Reacties
    10-11-2010

Dit ga ik morgen met gemak lezen.
    Up voor jou Djazaak Allahu khayran voor het delen!

Vakkundig beroep 24/7 het woord 'mam' aanhoren.

*Rosa,inter amicos*.

Reacties
    19-01-2011

Citaat Geplaatst door NiniMouse Bekijk reactie
    Dit ga ik morgen met gemak lezen.
    Up voor jou Djazaak Allahu khayran voor het delen!

Goed zo meis! Allahuma ameen op je oprechte dua meis! BaarakAllahu feeki for the up! Ghair insha Allah!

*Rosa,inter amicos*.

Reacties
    19-01-2011

*Rosa,inter amicos*.

Reacties
    19-01-2011

*Rosa,inter amicos*.

Reacties
    19-01-2011

Definitief uitgelogd

Reacties
    24-12-2011

Gaarne Nederlands.

*Rosa,inter amicos*.

Reacties
    19-01-2011

Citaat Geplaatst door Arab-ELLA Bekijk reactie
    “I worshipped Allaah for fifty years…”

Ahmad bin Harb said:

“I worshipped Allaah for fifty years, but tasted the delight of worship only after I abandoned three things:

I discarded seeking people’s pleasure, and thus was able to speak the truth. I abandoned associating with the wicked, and thus tasted the delight of accompanying the righteous. I ignored the delights of this world, and thus tasted the delight of the Hereafter!”

As-Siyar, vol. 11, p. 34.

*Rosa,inter amicos*.

Reacties
    19-01-2011

*Rosa,inter amicos*.

Reacties
    19-01-2011