Reacties
    26-01-2004

Dou3a voor overledenen?

[ Salamwa3leykoum,

Wat voor dou3a kan je verrichten voor een overleden persoon?
    Is het zo dat je sourats kan reciteren en ze als het ware kan opdragen aan een overleden persoon? ]
    Offline.

*Rosa,inter amicos*.

Reacties
    19-01-2011

Citaat Geplaatst door MisssKoezina Bekijk reactie
    [ Salamwa3leykoum,

Wat voor dou3a kan je verrichten voor een overleden persoon?
    Is het zo dat je sourats kan reciteren en ze als het ware kan opdragen aan een overleden persoon? ]

Wa alikum assalam warahmatullah,

Ter info onderstaande van de dragers van kennis. Wa Allahu ahlem. Insha Allah heb je er baat bij lieve oeghty. Je kan bv veelvuldig dua voor vergiffenis voor de desbetreffende overledene doen en sadaqa in diens naam uitgeven aan armen en behoeftigen en eventuele schulden aflossen meis. Moge Allah subhanahu watahala diegene genadig zijn en diens zonden vergeven. Allahuma ameen. Ghair insha Allah!

Fatwas of Ibn Baz>Volume 13>Book on funerals>Dedicating good deeds to the deceased>Ruling on reciting Qur'an on behalf of the deceased at their house:

Question:

Does the reward of reciting Qur'an on behalf of the deceased benefit them? This occurs when the acquaintances and neighbors of the deceased gather at the house of the deceased, and each one of them recites a Chapter of the Qur'an without taking any fees in return. After finishing the recitation, they make Du`a' (supplication) for the deceased and grant them the reward of recitation. Please advise us on this regard, as I have heard several scholarly opinions in this regard varying between absolute prohibition, reprehensibility, and permissibility.

Answer:

This act and other similar acts have no origin, as it has not been reported from the Prophet (peace be upon him) or any of his Companions (may Allah be pleased with them) that they ever used to recite Qur'an on behalf of the deceased. Yet, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Anyone who does something that is a not part of this matter of ours (i.e., Islam) will have it rejected. (Related by Muslim in his Sahih and Al-Bukhari who decisively classed it as a Hadith Mu`allaq [a Hadith missing link in the chain of narration, reported directly from the Prophet] in the Sahih) Furthermore, it is related in the Two Sahihs on the authority of `Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Anyone who innovates something in this matter of ours [i.e., Islam] that is not part of it, will have it rejected.

Also, it is mentioned in Sahih Muslim on the authority of Jabir (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) used to say in his Khutbah (sermon) on Friday: To continue, the best of speech is embodied in the Book of Allah, and the best of guidance is the guidance given by Muhammad (peace be upon him), and the most evil affairs are their innovated acts; and every innovated act is deviation. Al-Nasa'y -with a Sahih Isnad (authentic chain of narrators) - added: and deviation is in Hellfire. Giving Sadaqah (voluntary charity) on behalf of the deceased and making Du`a' for them reach and benefit them according to Ijma` (consensus of Muslim scholars). May Allah grant us success and Allah is the One to be sought for help.

Fatwas of Ibn Baz>Volume 13>Book on funerals>Dedicating good deeds to the deceased>Permissible and impermissible deeds to be dedicated to the deceased:

Dedicating good deeds to the deceased:

Permissible and impermissible deeds to be dedicated to the deceased:

Question: Do the good deeds we dedicate to the dead reach them?

Answer:

Only the deeds named by the Shari‘ah (Islamic law) as reachable to the dead will reach the dead; the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, When a person dies, their works (righteous acts) come to an end, apart from three: Sadaqah Jariyah (ongoing charity), beneficial knowledge, or a pious child who supplicates for them.(Related by Muslim in his Sahih) There are other Hadiths that carry the same meaning. These deeds include: Sadaqah (voluntary charity), Du‘a’ (supplication), Hajj, ‘Umrah, and beneficial knowledge left by the deceased.

As for dedicating Salah (Prayer), recitation of the Qur’an, Tawaf (circumambulation around the Ka‘bah), or voluntary Sawm (Fasting) to the dead, I do not know of any basis for this. What is dictated by Shari‘ah is not to do so, because the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, Anyone who does an action which is not in accordance with this matter of ours (Islam) will have it rejected. (Related by Muslim in his Sahih)

Question: Is it permissible to dedicate some good deeds to the deceased?

Answer:

It is permissible to dedicate only the deeds specified by Shari‘ah, such as Sadaqah, Du‘a’, repaying debts, Hajj, and ‘Umrah, if the person on whose behalf Hajj is to be performed is dead or incapable due to old age or an incurable illness. The same condition applies to ‘Umrah. This was authentically reported from the Prophet (peace be upon him) in many Hadiths, and it is also mentioned in the Qur’an that it is permissible to supplicate to Allah for the Muslims, whether they are alive or dead, such as when Allah (Glorified be He) says: And those who came after them say: "Our Lord! Forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in Faith, and put not in our hearts any hatred against those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness, Most Merciful.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, When a person dies, their acts come to an end, apart from three: Sadaqah Jariyah (ongoing charity), beneficial knowledge, and a pious child who supplicates for them. It was also authentically reported from the Prophet (peace be upon him) that A man came and said, “O Messenger of Allah, my mother died suddenly without making a will, but I believe that if she were to speak, she would give Sadaqah (voluntary charity). Will she have a reward if I give Sadaqah on her behalf?” He (peace be upon him) said, “Yes.”(Agreed upon by Al-Bukhari and Muslim)
    It was also authentically reported from the Prophet (peace be upon him) that a man asked,

"O Messenger of Allah! Is there left from acts of piety towards my parents something I can by it show kindness to them after their death?" He (peace be upon him) said, “Yes, to invoke blessings upon them, beg forgiveness for them, fulfill their pledge after them, honor their friend, and join the ties of the kinship that are only maintained through them.” May Allah grant us success.

Video:

Zie ook:

http://forums.marokko.nl/showthread....3714151&page=3

Reacties
    26-01-2004

Shokraan barakallahoufiek lieve ought.
    Offline.