Het leven is kort.

Reacties
    19-12-2004

Hoeveel christenen zijn hier eigenlijk bij M.nl bekeerd?

ik wil het graag van jullie weten het maakt niks uit of je gelovig was of niet

wa salaam alakoem.
    [IMG]http://******************/terriblelie/hpbimg/Mo.gif[/IMG]
    Citaat Geplaatst door Mopalestina
    Er bestaat geen twijfel over dat het niet dragen van de hidjaab behoort tot de grote zonden omdat de Profeet (vzmh) waarschuwt voor een strenge bestraffing voor de vrouwen die hun aantrekkelijkheden openlijk tonen, hij Profeet (vzmh)zei: “en groep inwoners van het Vuur heb (ik in mijn tijd) nog niet gezien:”En vrouwen die gekleed doch naakt zijn.”

*Bismillah*

Reacties
    20-11-2004

Nou ik ben sinds juni 2004 moslima alhamdulillah
    *** "Zeg: 'Voorwaar, mijn shalât, mijn aanbidding, mijn leven en mijn dood zijn opgedragen aan Allah, Heer der Werelden.'" (Surah Al An'âm, aayah 162) ***
    Palestina2010 & Zainab1 & Miss_Honey & MiSsAgadir17 zijn de liefsten!

Het leven is kort.

Reacties
    19-12-2004

Citaat Geplaatst door ~Aicha~
    Nou ik ben sinds juni 2004 moslima alhamdulillah
    Subhanallah en trouwens je hebt een mooie naam
    Er bestaat geen twijfel over dat het niet dragen van de hidjaab behoort tot de grote zonden omdat de Profeet (vzmh) waarschuwt voor een strenge bestraffing voor de vrouwen die hun aantrekkelijkheden openlijk tonen, hij Profeet (vzmh)zei: “en groep inwoners van het Vuur heb (ik in mijn tijd) nog niet gezien:”En vrouwen die gekleed doch naakt zijn.”

Offline.

Reacties
    17-06-2003

Ik ken een iemand...
    Na Ramadhaan 2004 is diegene bekeerd..
    Ook een m.nl lid.

Het leven is kort.

Reacties
    19-12-2004

Citaat Geplaatst door alpha_girl
    Ik ken een iemand...
    Na Ramadhaan 2004 is diegene bekeerd..
    Ook een m.nl lid.
    Het worden steeds meer masshallah

Offline.

Reacties
    17-06-2003

Hamdulilaah.

*Bismillah*

Reacties
    20-11-2004

Citaat Geplaatst door mopalestina
    Subhanallah en trouwens je hebt een mooie naam
    Dankjewel
    *** "Zeg: 'Voorwaar, mijn shalât, mijn aanbidding, mijn leven en mijn dood zijn opgedragen aan Allah, Heer der Werelden.'" (Surah Al An'âm, aayah 162) ***
    Palestina2010 & Zainab1 & Miss_Honey & MiSsAgadir17 zijn de liefsten!

Reacties
    28-10-2004

Citaat Geplaatst door Hadith
    Alhamdoelillah zijn er steeds meer moslims die alleen in de Koran geloven.
    Subhanallah.
    Ben jij ook een Hadith verwerper?

Reacties
    28-10-2004

Indirect zeg je dus dat de Profeet saas sprookjes verteld?
    Ik heb zoveel discussie's gehad met mensen als jij...ik word er echt zo moe van

Het leven is kort.

Reacties
    19-12-2004

Ja, ik ben ook een ware msolim, die niet gelooft in sprookjes.
    Ga maar lekker slapen jongen als je niet in ahadith niet gelooft dan weet ik niet wat voor moslim jij bent

MVC Lid

Reacties
    31-07-2004

hier nog een bekeerde moslima Alhamdullilah Moge Allah alle broeders en zusters op het goede pad leiden...

MVC Premium

Reacties
    25-04-2003

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    Citaat Geplaatst door mopalestina
    Ga maar lekker slapen jongen als je niet in ahadith niet gelooft dan weet ik niet wat voor moslim jij bent
    Dan is hij geen Moslim.
    Allah always likes to bring forth victory from a source unknowable to you; so you would know that Allah is the Owner of victory.

Jongetje van God.

Reacties
    17-07-2003

ik snap niet precies hoe en wat, ik geloof geenszins dat het verhaal zo gaat als dat de moslims geloven, ik geloof in het kruis, maar toch is de koran meer dan zomaar iets. er is meer aan de hand met die hele islam
    Heb uw naaste lief als uzelve.
    Heb uw vijand lief, keert de andere wang toe.
    Oordeelt nooit, want gij word geoordeelt naar de maat waarmede gij oordeelt.

Reacties
    28-10-2004

Germen, je valt in herhaling jongen...

allahoe akbar

Reacties
    10-01-2005

Idem, ik word ook moe van jou.
    De profeet vertelde geen sprookjes, er werden door Bukhari en Muslim wel sprookjes over de Profeet verteld.
    Hier, lees maar.

Inhoud van de soennah, de hadith van Bukhari en Muslim:

Was de Profeet een pedofiel?

Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234:
    Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Was de Profeet een massamoordenaar?

Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 280:
    Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri:

When the tribe of Bani Quraiza was ready to accept Sad's judgment, Allah's Apostle sent for Sad who was near to him. Sad came, riding a donkey and when he came near, Allah's Apostle said (to the Ansar), "Stand up for your leader." Then Sad came and sat beside Allah's Apostle who said to him. "These people are ready to accept your judgment." Sad said, "I give the judgment that their warriors should be killed and their children and women should be taken as prisoners." The Prophet then remarked, "O Sad! You have judged amongst them with (or similar to) the judgment of the King Allah."

Was de Profeet een dierenbeul?
    Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 525:

Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet called the Salamander, a mischief-doer. I have not heard him ordering that it should be killed. Sad bin Waqqas claims that the Prophet ordered that it should be killed.

Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 526:

Narrated Um Sharik:

That the Prophet ordered her to kill Salamanders.

Muslim, Book 010, Number 3811:

Abdullah (b. Umar) (Allah be pleased with them) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) ordered the killing of dogs and we would send (men) in Medina and its corners and we did not spare any dog that we did not kill, so much so that we killed the dog that accompanied the wet she-camel belonging to the people of the desert.

Muslim, Book 010, Number 3812:

Ibn Umar (Allah be pleased with them) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be, upon him) ordered the killing of dogs except the dog tamed for hunting, or watching of the herd of sheep or other domestic animals. It was said to Ibn Umar (Allah be pleased with them) that Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) talks of (exception) about the dog for watching the field, whereupon he said: Since Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) possessed land.

Muslim, Book 026, Number 5566:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying (that he who kills a gecko) with the first stroke there are seventy rewards for him.

Was de Profeet een maffiabaas, die alle uittreders liet vermoorden?

KORAN, 2:256. Er is geen dwang in de godsdienst. Voorzeker, het juiste pad is van dwaling onderscheiden; derhalve, hij die de duivel verloochent en in Allah gelooft, heeft een sterk houvast gegrepen, dat onbreekbaar is. Allah is Alhorend, Alwetend.

Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 84, Number 57:

Narrated 'Ikrima:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Had de Profeet respect voor vrouwen?

Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 464:

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain:

The Prophet said, "I looked at Paradise and found poor people forming the majority of its inhabitants; and I looked at Hell and saw that the majority of its inhabitants were women."

Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 125:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Abbas:

During the lifetime of Allah's Apostle, the sun eclipsed. Allah's Apostle offered the prayer of (the) eclipse) and so did the people along with him. He performed a long Qiyam (standing posture) during which Surat-al-Baqara could have been recited; then he performed a pro-longed bowing, then raised his head and stood for a long time which was slightly less than that of the first Qiyam (and recited Qur'an). Then he performed a prolonged bowing again but the period was shorter than the period of the first bowing, then he stood up and then prostrated. Again he stood up, but this time the period of standing was less than the first standing. Then he performed a prolonged bowing but of a lesser duration than the first, then he stood up again for a long time but for a lesser duration than the first. Then he performed a prolonged bowing but of lesser duration than the first, and then he again stood up, and then prostrated and then finished his prayer. By then the sun eclipse had cleared. The Prophet then said, "The sun and the moon are two signs among the signs of Allah, and they do not eclipse because of the death or birth of someone, so when you observe the eclipse, remember Allah (offer the eclipse prayer)." They (the people) said, "O Allah's Apostle! We saw you stretching your hand to take something at this place of yours, then we saw you stepping backward." He said, "I saw Paradise (or Paradise was shown to me), and I stretched my hand to pluck a bunch (of grapes), and had I plucked it, you would have eaten of it as long as this world exists. Then I saw the (Hell) Fire, and I have never before, seen such a horrible sight as that, and I saw that the majority of its dwellers were women." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is the reason for that?" He replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was said. "Do they disbelieve in Allah (are they ungrateful to Allah)?" He replied, "They are not thankful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors done to them. Even if you do good to one of them all your life, when she seems some harshness from you, she will say, "I have never seen any good from you.' "

Seksslavernij, mocht dat van de Profeet?

Maliks Muwatta, Book 31, Number 31.2.2:

Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi from Abdullah ibn Umar that Umar ibn al-Khattab said, "If a slave who has wealth is sold, that wealth belongs to the seller unless the buyer stipulates its inclusion."

Malik said, "The generally agreed upon way of doing things among us is that if the buyer stipulates the inclusion of the slave's property whether it be cash, debts, or goods of known or unknown value, then they belong to the buyer, even if the slave possesses more than that for which he was purchased, whether he was bought for cash, as payment for a debt, or in exchange for goods. This is possible because a master is not asked to pay zakat on his slave's property. If a slave has a slave-girl, it is halal for him to have intercourse with her by his right of possession. If a slave is freed or put under contract (kitaba) to purchase his freedom, then his property goes with him. If he becomes bankrupt, his creditors take his property and his master is not liable for any of his debts."

Was de Profeet een dwangneuroot?
    Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 162:
    Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Whoever performs ablution should clean his nose with water by putting the water in it and then blowing it out, and whoever cleans his private parts with stones should do it with odd number of stones."

Geloof je me niet? Lees het allemaal maar na in de volledige boeken van Bukhari en Muslim of op de volgende URL:

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/reference/searchhadith.html

Van deze beledigingen aan het adres van de Profeet is geen spoor in de Koran terug te vinden.
    Oftewel: meer moslim met minder soenna.
    Islam met alleen de Koran, daar word je betere moslim van.
    Salaam oealykoem warahmatoeallah

Luister meneertje de profeet salla allahoe alyhie wasalaam heeft gezegd: Ik laat twee dingen achter en als jullie die volgen dan zullen jullie niet DWALEN en dat is: DE KORAN en de SOENAH .

En hoe weten we wat de soenah van de profeet saw was en wat ie allemaal heeft gedaan? Dus door de ahadiths dat ons leert hoe salla allahoe 3alayhie wasalaam heeft geleefd das 1.

punt 2: JIj bid toch ook neem ik aan? nou staat er dus in de koran hoe je precies moet bidden en hoe je al wodo moet doen nou dacht het effe niet, dit allemaal staat in de ahadiths die overgeleverd zijn over de profeet, waarin is beschreven hoeveel elke salaat rakaats heeft en hoe je je moet wassen.

dus voorje zomaar dingen gaat zeggen en iemand achterna gaat om het feit dat degene de ahadiths verwerpen moet je effe logisch gaan nadenken waarmee je je bezig houd want zo dwaaaaaal je als het ware.

p.s als jij eens met een hele goeie bewijs komt dat we alleen in de koran moeten geloven dan zou ik dat graag willen horen.

wallahoe a3lam
    ''O jullie die geloven, wat is er met jullie dat wanneer er tot jullie wordt gezegd: ''Rukt uit op de Weg van Allah, jullie bezwaard op de grond zakken ? Hebben jullie dan meer behagen aan het wereldse leven dan aan het Hiernamaals ? En de genieting van het wereldse leven is slechts kort in vergelijking tot het Hiernamaals''. (At-Tauba:38)

(Meerdere gebruikers)