i love 7marti

Reacties
    08-09-2006

het moment van stilte om jou heen
    het moment van een heel diepe zucht
    het moment van heel diep in en uit ademen
    het moment dat je volledig tot bezinning komt
    het moment dat je tot meer besef komt
    het moment waarbij je helder voor je geest ziet wat er goed gaat, wat er mis gaat, wat er beter kan, wat er uitgesteld is, wat je vergeten was, wat je nog moet inplannen, wat wat wat wat...

dat moment = nu

ik denk aan je, 7marti

i love 7marti

Reacties
    08-09-2006

af en toe ben je door de hele dag heen met constant in gesprek met de andere, maar wel zonder degene direct te spreken.
    je geeft elkaar op je eigen manier aan "ik zie jou, en dat is fijn"
    dat laat je degene voelen en merken
    en degene doet precies hetzelfde bij jou

ik ben niet te begrijpen
    gelukkig begrijpt degene mij
    en daar gaat het om

ik denk aan je, 7marti

Bijna Lid

Reacties
    20-10-2015

I’ll admit it if you just keep quiet..

i love 7marti

Reacties
    08-09-2006

Ik wens jullie allen een heerlijke nacht ... uitgezonderd een persoon, die wens ik een VERRUKKEKIJKE nacht (tot gauw weer in de voortuin, fkkri fiya)

ik denk aan je, 7marti

Reacties
    11-05-2010

Zucht.

Ga 's weg!

Reacties
    30-10-2007

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    --
    --

Bijna Lid

Reacties
    20-10-2015

Wanneer ze me vertellen dat de memory market nog steeds cyclisch is..

Gone.

Reacties
    30-12-2005

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    “Here in the dark, dusty corners of my mind I feel a strange relief. I am always welcome here in my loneliness, in my sadness in this abyss, there is a rhythm I remember. The steady drop of tears, the temptation to retreat, the shadow of my past the life I choose to forget has not
    will never
    ever
    forget me”
    “This horrible half-grief has made me feel complicit in darkness. I worry that my sadness
    will be interpreted as an endorsement of his choices—of his very existence—and in this
    matter I don’t want to be misunderstood, so I cannot admit that I grieve him, that I care at
    all for the loss of this monstrous man who raised me. And in the absence of healthy action
    I remain frozen, a sentient stone in the wake of my father’s death.
    I hated him.
    I hated him with a violent intensity I’ve never since experienced. But the fire of true hatred, I realize, cannot exist without the oxygen of affection. I would not hurt so much, or hate so much, if I did not care.
    And it is this, my unrequited affection for my father, that has always been my greatest weakness. So I lie here, marinating in a sorrow I can never speak of, while regret consumes my heart.
    I am an orphan.”
    “Right now I can see her, this other version of myself. I can see her dragging her dirty fingernails against the chambers of my heart, drawing blood. And if I could reach inside myself and rip her out of me with my own two hands, I would.
    I would snap her little body in half.
    I would toss her mangled limbs out to sea.
    I would be rid of her then, fully and truly, bleached forevermore of her stains on my soul. But she refuses to die. She remains within me, an echo. She haunts the halls of my heart and mind and though I'd gladly murder her for a chance at freedom, I cannot.....So I close my eyes and beg myself to be brave. I take deep breaths. I cannot let the broken girl inside of me inhale all that I've become. I will not shatter, not again, in the wake of an emotional earthquake.”
    "In the steady thrum that accompanies quiet, my mind is unkind to me. I think too much. I feel, perhaps, far more than I should. It would be only a slight exaggeration to say that my goal in life is to outrun my mind, my memories.”
    ― Tahereh Mafi, Restore Me

Hoeee ga ik een jaar kunnen wachten op een sequel? -huil-

المملكة المغربية ♥️

Reacties
    10-01-2009

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    Ma shaa Allaah
    Moge Allah azza wa jall jullie harten vullen met zijn liefde & barmhartigheid.♥️Allah ya7afdék Vôtre Majesté Vive Sidna

Ga 's weg!

Reacties
    30-10-2007

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    --

Bijna Lid

Reacties
    11-11-2011

Moe, moe, moeeeeeeee. Uff!

المملكة المغربية ♥️

Reacties
    10-01-2009

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    Alhamdoulillah
    Moge Allah azza wa jall jullie harten vullen met zijn liefde & barmhartigheid.♥️Allah ya7afdék Vôtre Majesté Vive Sidna

i love 7marti

Reacties
    08-09-2006

Heerlijk als je op werk klaar bent met de zaken die afgehandeld moeten worden, en je houdt 2 uurtjes over.... Je bepaalt zelf hoe je ze invult ... Dat wordt dan eerst een kopje thee.. heeeeeeeerlijk

ik denk aan je, 7marti

i love 7marti

Reacties
    08-09-2006

ik heb het gevoel dat ik gemist werd vandaag

Intens

ik denk aan je, 7marti

i love 7marti

Reacties
    08-09-2006

Als ik zo doorgaan dan is de 10.000 gauw binnen handbereik

ik denk aan je, 7marti