MVC Lid

Reacties
    19-07-2014

Vier vragen op de Dag der Opstanding

“Op de dag der opstanding zal geen dienaar een stap verder zetten voordat hij gevraagd wordt over vier dingen:

Waar hij zijn leven heeft doorgebracht,

Wat hij in zijn jeugd uitvoerde,

Hoe hij zijn geld verdiend en uitgegeven heeft

En wat hij met zijn kennis heeft gedaan.”

In Tabarani staat dat Mu’adh (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn)*deze woorden*overgeleverd heeft van de Profeet (Allah’s vrede en zegeningen zij met hem).

Wahba-Allah

Reacties
    25-11-2013

Wahba-Allah

Reacties
    25-11-2013

“The Prophet s.a.w said: “iman is sincerity,”
    We asked, “towards whom?” And He replied, “Towards Allah, His books, His messengers, the (Muslim) leaders and all ordinary Muslims.””

Wahba-Allah

Reacties
    25-11-2013

Wahba-Allah

Reacties
    25-11-2013

Bismillāhi tawakkaltu ‘ala Allāh wa lā ḥaula wa lā quwwata illā billāhi ‘l-’aliyyi ‘l-’aẓhīm
    بسم الله توكلت علي الله ولا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم

In the name of Allah, there is no strength nor power except with Allah.
    -Never lose hopes, Allah is the most merciful, most generous and most forgiving. He never leave us even for a blink of an eye.ツ

Wahba-Allah

Reacties
    25-11-2013

Never Hurt Anybody's Feelings.

One day a poor man brought a bunch of grapes to the Holy Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) as a gift. He was very excited to be able to bring a gift for the Prophet ﷺ(Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). He placed the grapes beside the Prophet ﷺ(Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and said, ‘O Prophet of Allah, please accept this small gift from me’. He was a poor man who could not afford more. His face beamed with happiness as he offered his small gift. It was evident that he loved the Prophet ﷺ a lot. The Prophet ﷺ (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) thanked him graciously. As the man looked at him expectantly, the Prophetﷺ ate one grape. Then he ate another one. Slowly the Prophet ﷺ finished the whole bunch of grapes by himself. He did not offer grapes to anyone present. The poor man who brought those grapes was very pleased and left. The companions of the Prophet ﷺ (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) who were around him were surprised. Usually the Prophet ﷺ (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) shared whatever he got with them. He would offer them whatever he was given and they would eat it together. Usually he would start first, out of respect to the person who had given him the gift. But he would always offer it to others. This time had been different. Without offering it to anyone, the Prophet ﷺ (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) finished the bunch of grapes by himself. One of the companions asked respectfully, “O Prophet of Allah! How come you ate all the grapes by yourself and did not offer to any one of us present?” The holy Prophet ﷺ(Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) smiled and said, “I ate all the grapes by myself because the grapes were sour. If I would have offered you, you might have made funny faces and shown your distaste of the grapes. “That would have hurt the feelings of that poor man. I thought to myself that it’s better that I eat all of them cheerfully and please the poor man. I did not want to hurt the feelings of that poor man.” Moral: 1) Consideration for the feelings of others 2) Graciousness in accepting gifts. Subhan’Allah.. Such was the character and manner of our beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa ﷺ(Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam).
    Allahoea3lem of dit sahih is, het is wel een mooi verhaal!

MVC Lid

Reacties
    19-07-2014

Citaat Geplaatst door Decir Bekijk reactie
    Allahoea3lem of dit sahih is, het is wel een mooi verhaal!
    Indd meid. Mooi verhaal!

Wahba-Allah

Reacties
    25-11-2013

Citaat Geplaatst door Mientje__1 Bekijk reactie
    Indd meid. Mooi verhaal!

Indeed, honey!

MVC Lid

Reacties
    11-02-2013

Zulke verhalen bezorgen me spontaan een glimlach. Wij mensen, we moeten echt gaan proberen deze handelingen uit te voeren zoals beschreven. De wereld zou toch zo veel beter zijn.
    Radietoe BiAllahi rabban, Wa Bilislami dinan Wa biMohammadien( SAW) nabbieyan!!!

Wahba-Allah

Reacties
    25-11-2013

@Flownaway, inderdaad zulke verhalen zijn inspirerend en we zouden inderdaad er een voorbeeld van moeten nemen.

Check je hoekje, bedankt voor je puntje van de vorige keer!

Wahba-Allah

Reacties
    25-11-2013

“A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands.”

Wahba-Allah

Reacties
    25-11-2013

Wahba-Allah

Reacties
    25-11-2013

“Those who go to extremes are doomed.”

Wahba-Allah

Reacties
    25-11-2013

Wahba-Allah

Reacties
    25-11-2013

“My love is guaranteed for two who love one another for My sake; My love is guaranteed for two who visit one another for My sake; My love is guaranteed for two who help one another (financially) for My sake; My love is guaranteed to two who uphold ties with one another for My sake.”
    Hadith Qudsi