Schreeuwende stilte

Reacties
    06-02-2012

- He looked me in the eyes and said: "Written_Thought, everything that Allaah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala made valuable in the world is covered and hard to get."

- Only someone who can say "I love you" for the sake of Allaah, is someone who can say "I forgive you" for the sake of Allaah.

- None of you are truly believers untill he loves for his brother what he loves for himself. :: Muslim, Book 1, Hadith 72 ::

- Dear Muslimah... ♥ Don't be proud of every guy wants you... Cheap items have many buyers...

- Beautiful: 2 mensen die van elkaar houden maar niet met elkaar communiceren. In plaats daarvan bidden ze voor elkaar in sujuud.

- ‎"If life gives you lemons, throw them at people who owe expensive cars." - A Kadett owner.

- If Allah wants to favor someone, He grants him comprehension (understanding) of his religion - Sahih Bukhari vol1 #71 Tirmidhi, Musnad Ahmad

- "Unquestionably, His is the creation and the command; blessed is Allah , Lord of the worlds." [QS 7:54]

Schreeuwende stilte

Reacties
    06-02-2012

- Every man can be a father, but it needs an special person to be a dad.

- You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.

- Nothing makes a women more beautiful than the believe that she is beautiful.

- ‎'Everything God made valuable, He made hard to get.' - Muhammed Ali.

Schreeuwende stilte

Reacties
    06-02-2012

- When you give someone charity be thankful to them. You may be fixing their dunya, but they are fixing your akhirah. Shaykh Waleed Basyouni.

- Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers the Day the account is established. [QS 14:41]

-Whoever speaks evil about you behind your back, do not become angry for they are in reality giving you their good deeds on a golden plate (Imam Hasan Al-Basri, rahimahuAllaah.)

- De waarheid komt uit het hart . De leugen komt uit gedachten.

- Wie mooi is vangt blikken, wie goed is vangt harten.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    24-12-2008

heel leuk up

MVC Lid

Reacties
    20-09-2011

Dankjewel voor het uppen dames!
    La illaha illa Allah! ♥

MVC Lid

Reacties
    20-09-2011

We zijn geweldige advocaten wanneer we onze eigen fouten moeten verdedigen.
    Maar wanneer we kijken naar andermans fouten, worden we geweldige rechters.

La illaha illa Allah! ♥

MVC Lid

Reacties
    20-09-2011

Het lot staat vast, alleen jij bepaalt de weg er naar toe.

La illaha illa Allah! ♥

MVC Lid

Reacties
    20-09-2011

Mensen missen je pas als ze zien hoe gelukkig je bent zonder ze.

La illaha illa Allah! ♥

MVC Lid

Reacties
    20-09-2011

Met geld kun je rekeningen betalen, maar niet de rekening die je bij Allah hebt openstaan!

La illaha illa Allah! ♥

MVC Lid

Reacties
    20-09-2011

Iedereen mag mee plaatsen.
    La illaha illa Allah! ♥