MVC Lid

Reacties
    14-12-2014

Vraagje mbt laylat al qadr

Zoals ik het begrijp is elke daad verricht op laylat al qadr hetzelfde als je deze daad 1000 maanden doet, corrigeer me aub als ik het verkeerd heb.

Hoe zit dat met slechte daden verricht op laylat al qadr? Ongeacht wat voor slechte daad dit is?

*Rosa,inter amicos*.

Reacties
    19-01-2011

Citaat Geplaatst door rollsroyce Bekijk reactie
    Zoals ik het begrijp is elke daad verricht op laylat al qadr hetzelfde als je deze daad 1000 maanden doet, corrigeer me aub als ik het verkeerd heb.

Hoe zit dat met slechte daden verricht op laylat al qadr? Ongeacht wat voor slechte daad dit is?

Assalamu alikum,

In het onderstaande van de dragers van kennis wordt uitgelegd wat er precies mee wordt bedoeld.Wa Allahu ahlem. Insha Allah is zo nader verduidelijkt voor je. Ghair insha Allah!

Fatwas of the Permanent Committee>Group 1>Volume 4: Tafsir>Tafsir>Tafsir of Surah Al-Dukhan>The blessed night mentioned in Surah Al-Dukhan:Fatwa no. 2122:

Question:

Allah (Exalted be He) says (the meanings of which are translated as): Hâ.-Mîm. [These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’ân and none but Allâh (Alone) knows their meanings]. By the manifest Book (this Qur’ân) that makes things clear. We sent it (this Qur’ân) down on a blessed night [(i.e. night of Al-Qadr, Sûrah No. 97) in the month of Ramadân - the 9th month of the Islâmic calendar]. Verily, We are ever warning [mankind that Our Torment will reach those who disbelieve in Our Oneness of Lordship and in Our Oneness of worship]. I have read in Tafsir Al-Jalalayn by Jalal Al-Din Al-Mahally and Jalal Al-Din Al-Suyuty the interpretation of Allah’s Words: We sent it (this Qur’ân) down on a blessed night [(i.e. night of Al-Qadr, Sûrah No. 97) in the month of Ramadân - the 9th month of the Islâmic calendar]. According to the book, the previous Ayah refers to either Laylat-ul-Qadr (the Night of Decree) or the night of mid-Sha‘ban, when the Qur’an was sent down from Al-Lawh-ul-Mahfuzh (the Preserved Tablet) in the seventh heaven to the nearest (lowest) heaven. I enquired about this matter and asked many shaykhs who told me that it denotes Laylat-ul-Qadr in Ramadan. Kindly provide us with a clear explanation of this Ayah, may Allah protect you.

Answer:

Allah (Exalted is His Majesty) swears by His Glorious Book, the miracle and the inexcusable evidence He revealed to Muhammad (peace be upon him) to prove and support his Message, that He sent down the Glorious Qur’an in a blessed night full of bounties, namely, Laylat-ul-Qadr. Allah says: Verily, We have sent it (this Qur’ân) down in the night of Al-Qadr (Decree). And what will make you know what the night of Al-Qadr (Decree) is? The night of Al-Qadr (Decree) is better than a thousand months (i.e. worshipping Allâh in that night is better than worshipping Him a thousand months, i.e. 83 years and 4 months). This Night was in the month of Ramadan, because Allah (Exalted be He) says: The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur’ân, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong) .

Anyone who claims that it is the night of mid-Sha‘ban is mistaken and has contradicted the Qur’an and the authentic Hadiths that have specified the month and mentioned it by name. Those who claim it is the night of mid-Sha‘ban have no reliable proof from the Qur’an or Sunnah (whatever is reported from the Prophet) supporting their claim.

Moreover, this is not a reasoning or speculative issue open to debate nor built on logic-based evidence; rather, it is aurally communicated depending on what is stated in the Qur’an and authentic Sunnah. Allah (Glorified be He) then shows the Justice of His Law and His All-Embracing Mercy towards His servants when He says: Verily, We are ever warning [mankind that Our Torment will reach those who disbelieve in Our Oneness of Lordship and in Our Oneness of worship]. Meaning that Allah shall send messengers to convey His Laws and guide mankind to their Lord. They shall warn them against the end of disobeying His Commands and neglecting His Prohibitions. All this in order to establish Divine Justice, leaving no excuse to mankind after messengers, who are sent out of Allah’s Mercy towards His servants. Allah (Exalted be He) says: Messengers as bearers of good news as well as of warning in order that mankind should have no plea against Allâh after the (coming of) Messengers. And Allâh is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise. And: This is because your Lord would not destroy the (populations of) towns for their wrong-doing (i.e. associating others in worship along with Allâh) while their people were unaware (so the Messengers were sent).

And: Whoever goes right, then he goes right only for the benefit of his ownself. And whoever goes astray, then he goes astray to his own loss. No one laden with burdens can bear another’s burden. And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning).

May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.

The Permanent Committee for Scholarly Research and Ifta':

Member Deputy Chairman Chairman
    `Abdullah ibn Ghudayyan `Abdul-Razzaq `Afify `Abdul-`Aziz ibn `Abdullah ibn Baz

MVC Lid

Reacties
    14-12-2014

JazakAllah khairan. Dus als ik het goed begrijp gaat het alleen om aanbidding?

*Rosa,inter amicos*.

Reacties
    19-01-2011

Citaat Geplaatst door rollsroyce Bekijk reactie
    JazakAllah khairan. Dus als ik het goed begrijp gaat het alleen om aanbidding?

Alhamdulilah. Allahuma ameen op je oprechte dua. Wa iyaak aghi. Het gaat om de waarde van die specifieke Nacht waarin de Edele Koran is neergezonden in de maand Ramadan als Leidraad voor de dienaren van Allah subhanahu watahala. Laylat al Qadr.is beter dan 1000 maanden oftewel, 83 jaar en 4 maanden. De aanbidding van Allah subhanahu watahala tijdens deze gezegende Nacht is beter dan Hem, de Almachtige te aanbidden gedurende maar liefst 1000 maanden, zo groot is dus zijn ontiegelijke waarde bi idni Allah. Insha Allah is het zo nader verduidelijkt voor je aghi. Ghair insha Allah!

that He sent down the Glorious Qur’an in a blessed night full of bounties, namely, Laylat-ul-Qadr. Allah says: Verily, We have sent it (this Qur’ân) down in the night of Al-Qadr (Decree). And what will make you know what the night of Al-Qadr (Decree) is? The night of Al-Qadr (Decree) is better than a thousand months (i.e. worshipping Allâh in that night is better than worshipping Him a thousand months, i.e. 83 years and 4 months). This Night was in the month of Ramadan, because Allah (Exalted be He) says: The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur’ân, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong) .