MVC Lid

Reacties
    29-11-2003

Al Rukya

Salaam broeders en zusters,

Kan iemand mij meer info vershaffen over Al Rukya.

Ik heb laatst een bestand gekregen van iemand. Die persoon raadde mij hier dagelijks naar te luisteren. Het bestaat uit koranteksten, bepaalde Sura's zijn herkenbaar. Tevens worden bepaalde verzen meerdere malen herhaald. Het duurt meer dan een uur. Als je het hoort, krijg je kippenvel over je gehele lichaam.

Kan iemand mij a.u.b vertellen:

1. Wat Al Rukya betekent?
    2. Waar dient Al Rukya voor?
    3. Zijn er boeken over Al Rukya?
    4. Zijn er Nederlandstallige site's waar ik meer info hierover kan krijgen?

Alvast bedankt!

* Berbertje00 en ik*

Reacties
    04-07-2004

Sallaam aleikoem,

Ik heb er eens naar gevraagd en er werd mij verteld dat Rukya wordt gebruikt bij het uitdrijven van jnoen.

De verzen worden gebruikt om te zien of je jnoen in je hebt en zo ja dan kunnen die gelijk weggehaald worden zeg maar. Het luisteren naar Rukya (zo werd mij verteld) is op zich niet erg, er wordt alleen koran opgezegd. Maar ik denk dat je wel moet oppassen ermee aangezien je met ja, geesten (misschien wel sihr allahister) te maken krijgt.

Ik hoop dat je er ietsies wijzer van bent geworden.

Wa aleikoem assalaam.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    29-11-2003

Origineel gepost door Fati7a
    Sallaam aleikoem,

Ik heb er eens naar gevraagd en er werd mij verteld dat Rukya wordt gebruikt bij het uitdrijven van jnoen.

De verzen worden gebruikt om te zien of je jnoen in je hebt en zo ja dan kunnen die gelijk weggehaald worden zeg maar. Het luisteren naar Rukya (zo werd mij verteld) is op zich niet erg, er wordt alleen koran opgezegd. Maar ik denk dat je wel moet oppassen ermee aangezien je met ja, geesten (misschien wel sihr allahister) te maken krijgt.

Ik hoop dat je er ietsies wijzer van bent geworden.

Wa aleikoem assalaam.
    Wat bedoel je met : Maar ik denk dat je moet oppassen ermee aangezien je met ja, geesten te maken krijgt?

Weet jij misschien waar ik meer info hierover kan krijgen, wel in het Nederlands. Ik heb een site gevonden in het Arabisch, maar ik begrijp niet alles.

Alvast bedankt.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    15-09-2004

Al Rukya

Allah the Creator of all things has placed particular characteristics in the things
    that He has
    created. Poison kills, diseases make people ill, medicine & antidotes provide cure,
    fire burns,
    water cools, food nourishes, a drink quenches thirst, etc.

Narrated Sa`d (may Allah be pleased with him):
    I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "Whoever takes seven 'Ajwa dates in the morning will
    not
    be effected by magic or poison on that day." (Saheeh Bukhari)

These are material things, which cause what Allah has characterized them with. It is
    Allah Who
    is the Creator, and in reality the One who is creating the effect.

This is so with the usage of the Qur'an too. The words we recite or write from the
    Holy Qur'an
    give rise to the effect that is natured in them by Allah. Treating oneself with Taweez
    containing
    verses of the Qur'an is similar to treating oneself with medication. By using
    medication, one
    merely places his trust in Allah and uses the medication as a means of cure. The
    effect in the
    means is with the Will of Allah so too is the usage of the Taweez.
    Page 3

There are several proofs which clarify this, SOME OF WHICH are:-

1. The Holy Qur'an contains two well-known Surahs – Surah Falaq and Surah Naas -
    which
    are also called Al-Muawidhatan (the two warders – or the two Taweez). These two Surahs
    were revealed after some Jews had cast an magic spell on the Holy Prophet (peace and
    blesings be upon him).

2. Narrated `Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her):
    Whenever Allah's Apostle became ill, he used to recite Al-Muawidhatan (i.e. the last
    two
    Suras of the Qur'an) and then blow his breath and passed his hand over himself. When
    he had his fatal illness, I started reciting Al-Muawidhatan and blowing my breath over
    him as he used to do, and then I rubbed the hand of the Prophet over his body. (Saheeh
    Bukhari)

3. Narrated Abu Sa`id (may Allah be pleased with him):
    Some of the companions of the Prophet went on a journey till they reached some of the
    'Arab tribes (at night). They asked the latter to treat them as their guests but they
    refused. The chief of that tribe was then bitten by a snake (or stung by a scorpion)
    and
    they tried their best to cure him but in vain. Some of them said (to the others),
    "Nothing
    has benefited him, will you go to the people who resided here at night, it may be that
    some of them might possess something (as treatment)," They went to the group of the
    companions (of the Prophet) and said, "Our chief has been bitten by a snake (or stung
    by a scorpion) and we have tried everything but he has not benefited. Have you got
    anything (useful)?" One of them replied, "Yes, by Allah! I can recite a Rukya, but as
    you
    have refused to accept us as your guests, I will not recite the Rukya for you unless
    you
    fix for us some wages for it." They agrees to pay them a flock of sheep. One of them
    then went and recited (Surat-ul-Fatiha): 'All the praises are for the Lord of the
    Worlds'
    and puffed over the chief who became all right as if he was released from a chain, and
    got up and started walking, showing no signs of sickness. They paid them what they
    agreed to pay. Some of them (i.e. the companions) then suggested to divide their
    earnings among themselves, but the one who performed the recitation said, "Do not
    divide them till we go to the Prophet and narrate the whole story to him, and wait for
    his
    order." So, they went to Allah's Apostle and narrated the story. Allah's Apostle
    asked,
    "How did you come to know that Surat-ul-Fatiha was recited as Rukya?" Then he added,
    "You have done the right thing. Divide (what you have earned) and assign a share for
    me
    as well." The Prophet smiled thereupon. (Saheeh Bukhari)

The proofs of using words from the Holy Qur'an or the beautiful names of Allah, as a
    means of
    healing and warding off evils are so many that it is impossible to list them.

It is reported that the evil Pharoah (Firaun) had the words "Bismillah AlRahman
    AlRaheem"
    inscribed on one of the walls of his palaces. Due to this, Allah delayed his due
    punishment for
    several years, although the unbeliever claimed himself to be a God, and whereas Syedna
    Moosa (peace and blessings be upon him) had once prayed to Allah to punish the Pharaoh
    for
    his misdeeds (Tafseer Naeemi). Such is the effect of the written blessed text!

The Holy Qur'an is therefore used not only by recitation but also by inscribing its
    words on
    paper (or other material) to gain the effect placed in them by Allah. Almost every
    Muslim
    household will have some wall frame containing the images of Holy Places with words
    from the
    Holy Qur'an inscribed, in order to gain the blessings of Allah. We find in one very
    famous Hadith
    a prohibition of using live images as such:

Narrated Abu Talha (may Allah be pleased with him):
    I heard Allah's Apostle saying; "Angels (of Mercy) do not enter a house wherein there
    is
    a dog or a picture of a living creature (a human being or an animal). (Saheeh Bukhari).

We can therefore assume that the opposite is also true - the angels of Mercy do come
    to
    houses where the Qur'an is kept, or its words are inscribed in a frame.
    Page 4

As proven above, the use of Rukyas is a Sunnah and yet some people oppose its use.
    They
    cite the following Hadith which prohibits the use of Rukyas which were used by people
    at the
    times of ignorance, and which contained polytheistic words.

The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: The people were displayed
    in front of me and I saw one Prophet passing by with a large group of his followers,
    another Prophet passing by with only a small group of people, another Prophet passing
    by with only ten (persons), another Prophet passing by with only five (persons), and
    another Prophet passed by alone. And then I looked and saw a large multitude of people
    (sawâd 'azîm), so I asked Gibreel: "Are these people my followers?" He said: "No, but
    look towards the horizon." I looked and saw a very large multitude of people. Gibreel
    said: "Those are your followers, and there are seventy thousand of them in front of
    them who will neither have any reckoning of their accounts nor will receive any
    punishment." I asked: "Why?" He said: "They used not to treat themselves with
    cauterization nor amulets, nor to see auguries and omens in birds, and they relied
    solely
    upon their Lord." On hearing this, 'Ukasha ibn Mihsan stood up and said to the Holy
    Prophet - "Invoke Allah to make me one of them." The Holy Prophet said: "O Allah,
    make him one of them." Then another man stood up and said to the Prophet: "Invoke
    Allah to make me one of them." The Holy Prophet said: 'Ukasha has preceded you with
    this request." (Saheeh Bukhari)

Here in this Hadith the word "amulets" denotes the Jahili Rukyas used by the ignorant.
    These
    are made with spells, incantations, charms, magic etc., which are forbidden in
    religion. This is
    what the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) meant in the above Hadith. It
    does
    not relate to the Rukya according to the Holy Prophet's Sunnah consisting of using
    some
    verses of the Qur'an or the permitted supplications for treatment.

It is reported in a Hadith that there is no harm in reciting formulas for cure if this
    does
    not involve Shirk. (Abu Dawud).

As for Ta'weez, Hadhrat ibn Amr ibn al-Aas (may Allah be pleased with him) used to
    write some words and hang it on the necks of children. (Abu Dawud).

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):
    I have memorized two kinds of knowledge from Allah's Apostle. I have propagated one
    of them to you and if I propagated the second, then my pharynx (throat) would be cut
    (i.e. killed). (Saheeh Bukhari)

A large Taweez, written on cloth, is on display in the museum attached to the Badshahi
    Mosque
    in Lahore. It is written by non other than Ameer ulMomineen Syedna Ali (may Allah be
    pleased
    with him).

The Holy Qur'an, thus when written, becomes a perpetual sort of supplication to Allah
    by the
    one who is wearing it or has it inscribed somewhere.

We can summarize the above two chapters to say that:-

(i) It is obligatory on all Muslims to handle the Holy Qur'an with the deepest
    respect.
    (ii) It is legal (jaez) to use the Qur'an as a means of warding off evil (Taweez)
    and
    writing it down to gain the benefit that Allah has kept in it.
    Geen enkel oog heeft het gezien noch heeft het een oor gehoord. De rust die daar onvoorspelbaar is. Een rust die niet wordt verstoord. Ieder wil daar naartoe, maar werken er niet voor. Wereldse leven zorgt voor onzinnige gedoe en de klok tikt maar door.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    17-10-2001

salamoe alikoum,

Al-rukya is iemand (die ziek is) of jezelf behandelen door middel van de koran en de suna..Du3a bijv.

er is overleverd dat de profeet (verde zij met hem) dat veel deed met behulp van de koran en de soena
    Dus dat Hij als hij ziek was..een bepaalde vers van dekoran las of een smeekbede deed.waardoor er dan genezing bij ALLAH SWT kwam....ik pak ff een voorbeel uit een boek wat ik hier heb liggen in t arabisch..ik hoop dat ik het goed vertaal inchalah.

Hadith:
    Othman bnoe el3as overleverde dat toen hij ziek was, Hij leed pijn aan zijn zn lichaam,dat de profeet (vzmh) bij hem thuis kwam en zei :"Leg je hand op de plaats van je lichaam dat pijn doet en zeg :''A3oezoe bi 3izati Allahi wa kodratihi min shari ma ajidoe wa oe7aadir".

betekent zoiets als : Ik zoek mijn toevlucht tot ALLAH tegen al het slechte wat ik zal vinden(bij het leggen van zn han op die pijnplek) en wat ik voel.

ik hoop dat ALLAh mij zal vergeven als ik iets verkeerds heb geformuleerd.

conlcusie: hieruit kunnen we leren dat de profeet SAW en zijn metgezellen, Koran en du3a gebruikten als mediciijn tegen ziektes. ( zowel lichameijke als geestelijke ziektes). dat is AL-Rukya.

en er zijn boeken genoeg waarin smeekbedes staan, die je kan gebruiken tegen bepaalde ziektes..of ziektes in het algemeen.

als er inchalah nog onduidelijkheden zijn over wat ik hierboven heb vermeld,Hoor ik het graag!
    Wasalamo alikoum,

MVC Lid

Reacties
    29-11-2003

Al Rukya

Bedankt voor je info.

Maar is er bepaalde literatuur? Ken jij misschien site's in het Nederlands die over al-Rukya gaan?

Soukrane

MVC Lid

Reacties
    17-10-2001

salam,

graag gedaan!
    helaas heb ik nu geen sites daarover..maar zodra ik iets vind laat ik je weten inchalah!
    Wasalamo alikoum,

MVC Lid

Reacties
    15-09-2004

Al Rukya

Salaam,

Bedankt voor alles.

Fijne dag verder.
    Geen enkel oog heeft het gezien noch heeft het een oor gehoord. De rust die daar onvoorspelbaar is. Een rust die niet wordt verstoord. Ieder wil daar naartoe, maar werken er niet voor. Wereldse leven zorgt voor onzinnige gedoe en de klok tikt maar door.