Reacties
    19-05-2003

Fatwa's van "Ayatollah" Sistani

http://www.sistani.org/html/eng/main...ang=eng&part=1

Groot-Ayatollah Sistani zegt volgens deze site:

Anal Intercourse

No: 1

Question:

My question is, what does the holy book Quran and prophet Mohammad (pbuh) say about anal sex even if the wife agrees to experience this with her husband?

Thank you

Answer:

As deduced from narration anal sex is permissible; but it is strongly undesirable. Permission is bound to wife’s agreement and consent to anal sex. If she is not consenting, it would be impermissible.

No: 2

Question:

Is anal intercourse permissible.?

Answer:

Anal intercourse is permissible if wife is consenting but it is strongly undesirable (makrooh).

Alcohol

Alcoholic Drinks ( 3 )
    Question:Is it permissible to socialize or accept invitations from Muslims that are involved in type of businesses which selling alcohol beverages and pork?

Answer:There is no objection.

Question:Assalamu alaikum.

I want to know about alcohol. Ethanol is of the family of alcohol that causes drunkenness. I know that drinking it is forbidden. But what about using this and other families of alcohol that are synthesized from petroleum and are used in perfume, medicine etc. are they najis and cannot be used during prayer?

Answer:Alcohol is tahir (ritually clean) according to Grand Ayatollah Seestani, although drinking it is forbidden. Using perfume and medicine mixed with alcohol is permissible.

No: 3
    Question:Assalamu aleykum.

Please explain me the status of ethyl alcohol ? As I know this kind of alcohol is used in solutions (medicines) and in perfumes(eau-de-cologne etc).Is it najis ? Is it permissible to use medicines (to drink or to plaster, oil and spread on the body) and perfumes in which structure there is ethyl alcohol?

Answer:Alcohol is Tahir (clean) and, if mixed with medicine, it is permissible to drink it provided that the amount of alcohol is little and is solved in the mixture.

Adultery

Adultry (zina) ( 1 )

Question:What is the definition of Zina?

Answer:Zina does not take place without penetration.

Board of Istifta

Beauty Operation

( 1 )

Question:Please could you let me know if a plastic surgery is permissible in Islam?

Answer:It is permissible.

Beard-shaving

( 1 )

Question:Is keeping beard wajib? Any hadith from any Imam?

Answer:It is not permissible, as per obligalory precaution. To shave, if one keeps some of it so that people say the he has beard. Is it enough?

Bathing ( 1 )

Question:While taking bath, it’s said that one should not keep head under shower for more than one minute, is it true?

Answer:It’s not in order.

Chess ( 2 )

Question:Is playing a chess allowed?

Answer:It is absolutely unlawful.

Question:Chess is Halal or Haram?

Answer:Chess is absolutely forbidden.

Diversion and Play

( 2 )

Question:Is having an orgy permissible under the Qur’an?

Answer:It's forbidden.

Question:I was wondering if it is haram to go to a party where girl's as well as boys attend. The girls may be dressed inappropriately but no drinking is involved?

Answer:Based on obligatory precaution, it is not permissible, unless illicit act is not carried out

Eating & Drinking
    ( 13 )
    Question:Eating at a restaurant where the cooks and waiters are of mixed religions, hindu, Christians and Muslims – is it allowed from the najis point of view?

Answer:If the owner is a Muslim of the meals does not contain meats. There is no objection in eating, as well you can eat – if you are not sure to be najis.

Question:What is your idea about marshmallow and gelatin?

Answer:If it is known that it comes from animals, the use is not allowed unless one knows the animal has been slaughtered according to Islam.

Question:Our hen have drunk water from circles where drinks water the dog. May I eat meat and egg of this bird? Is it haram or not?

Answer:It's permissible.

No: 4
    Question:Is it permissible to socialize or accept invitations from Muslims that are involved in type of businesses which selling alcohol beverages and pork?

No: 5
    Question:Muslim restaurants that have a sign reads all meats are halal. I also ask the person who's in charge of the restaurant if the meat is halal if he/she says yes. Do I still need to investigate further where he/she is buying the meat and ask for more proof? Or when they say its halal that's enough?

Answer:It is not obligatory to investigate more than this.

No: 6
    Question:In a non-Islamic country can one buy halal meat from a Muslim store that sales pork and other meat, which is not halal?

Answer:It is permissible and halal to eat.

No: 7
    Question:Is it allowed to eat at a restaurant its staff are of different religions?

Answer:It is permissible as long as you do not know a non-Kitabi Kafar touches it with an epidemic wet.

No: 8
    Question:Is mushroom a Halal vegetable?

Answer:Eating it is permissible.

No: 9
    Question:Is it allowed to eat at McDonald restaurant?

Answer:You are allowed to eat those meals which do not contain meat. And you can eat meat also, if the seller is a Muslim and that the seller has made sure that the meat belonged to an animal that had been slaughtered according to Islamic conditions.

No: 10
    Question:Can a Muslim eat food in a hotel owned by a non-Muslim?

Answer:He can eat meals, which do not contain meat.

No: 11
    Question:I was wondering if it’s allowed to attend restaurants that sell halal meat, but offer alcohol at the same time, taking in consideration that alcohol is not offered on the same table ?

Answer:I ’m also wondering if it’s allowed to attend bars for some reason, making sure that alcohol is not offered on the same table. (Eating & Drinking)

That is permissible.

No: 12
    Question:I am living in canada now to study, I live with homestay (family), they already known I don\’t eat pork, so they apprciate that, my point what about the meat, could I eat meat?

Answer:You can use fish. Also, you can eat meat of sheep and cow, if you can get it from a Muslim with the possibility being there that he has slaughtered the animal in proper Islamic manner.

No: 13
    Question:I would kindly ask Ayatullah (Sayed Sistani) about drinking tea or milk in INDIA ( is it halal or haram ) since thses are subject to boiling.

Answer:There is no objection in it.

Gold ( 2 )
    Question:Is it admissible using of gold and silver cuff-links, pins and tie pins?

Answer:It is forbidden for man to use gold ornaments.

Question:Why using of gold and silver dishes, forks, spoons and knifes is haram?

Answer:According to Islamic Sharia, eating and drinking liquid in gold and silver dishes is forbidden. It is not so important to know the reason or know not.

Graveyard Visit ( 1 )
    Question:Is it permissible for woman to visit the graveyard?

Hand-Shaking ( 1 )
    Question:Are shaking of hands with girls allowed?

Answer:It is not permissible.

Janabah ( 1 )
    Question:Is the sweat of sexual intercourse najis?

Answer:It is clean.

Khums (1/5) & Zakat ( 4 )
    Question:What is the difference between Khums and Zakat?

Answer:Both are obligatory, but Khums is on gains after exception of expenses of the year and Zakat is on cattle, crops, gold and silver.

Question:Is it permissible for a "Sayyid" to have Sadaqa for their needs? If it is permissible, then please specify the condition.

Answer:It is permissible for a Hashimi to give his sadaqa to another Hashimi or to a non-Hashimi. This includes both Zakat of property and zakat of Fitra. But it is not permissible for a non-Hashimi to give his Sadaqa to a Hashimi. If a Hashimi receives Zakat of property or fitra from a non-Hashimi, it would be forbidden for him to use it, and he who gives it (zakat), his "Zimma" (obligation) would not be discharged. In cases other than those mentioned above it is permissible for a non-Hashimi to give his Sadaqa, atonement, or Fidya of fast ( kaffara) or any desirable charity to a Hashimi. Yes, if charity given to a Hashimi is too little an amount of property and it is given with the intention of repulsing calamity and evil, there is Ishkaal (objection) in its being permissible.

Bijna Lid

Reacties
    19-05-2003

Question:We are 3 brothers and one sister and has inherited a house from our father recently we have entered into an agreement for the development of the house into flats and hops. Suppose each of us get more than one flat as our share and if we decide to sell our share in the developed property after keeping one flat each- do we have to give khums on the amount realized and if so how much?

Answer:Khums is not obligatory on inherited properties except for the increased price and not for the market price increase, if the property has not been left for business. {For example: A person dies and leaves behind a house for his children. The house's cost one million at that time, next year the price of the same house goes up to one million and two hundred thousand. If the deceased person did not intend to keep the house for business, there would be no khums on the price increase; if he intended to keep the house for business, khums would be obligatory on the increase. However, if inheritors worked on the house and developed it and the price of the house went up from one million to two millions regardless of whether the deceased person intended business with it or did not intend, khums would be obligatory and one million of the two millions should be taxed from.}

Question:If I save an amount of money throughout the whole year I know that I have to pay Khums from it. What about Zakat? Should I give Zakat from the amount also?

Answer:Zakat is not obligatory in that. Zakat should be given from the following items: Wheat, Barley, Dates, Raisins, Coined Gold & Silver, Camel, Cow, Sheep (including goat)

Masturbation ( 5 )
    Question:If my wife wants me to masturbate in front of her, is it then allowed?

Answer:You are not allowed to do it with hand, but your wife is.

Question:Can woman cook for Nathr in monthly period?

Answer:Yes, it is permissible in both cases.

Question:Is it ok to delay namaaz for a majlis or matam?

Answer:Prayers offered on time are much better. {Meaning, there is more significance in them.}

Question:What does Islam say about masturbation? If a man is doing this what type of punishment will he deserve and how can he do\ get Tawba?

Answer:He has committed a forbidden act. Repentance would be sufficient for Tawbah.

Question:When I am unable to do Muta’h (temporary marriage), am I allowed to masturbate?

Answer:Masturbation is not permissible under any circumstances.

Music ( 3 )
    Question:Can a Muslim Listen to music?

Answer:It is permissible to listen to music which is not fit for diversion and play.

Question:Please specify if any music is allowed in Islam?

Answer:Music other than diversion and play is allowed.

Question:Is music haram to listen to for Muslims? If yes why please explain?

Answer:It is Haram to listen to music special for diversion and play.

Ghina(Music) ( 1 )
    Question:Some people recite salaams on the tune of some songs. Is it haram or halal ?

Answer:If the recitation is not in a Lahvi manner, it is not haram. (Lahvi means something that is provocative and suitable for revelry).

Prostration on Imam Husayn’s Turbah ( 1 )
    Question:Is Prostration on Turbah of Imam Husayn (`a) is allowed or not?

Answer:Yes, it is permissible, recommended and has a lot of rewards.

Sexual Intercourse ( 10 )
    Question:Is oral sex by husband or wife allowed?

Answer:It is permissible provided no liquid out swallowed.

Question:Is the discussion between husband and wife allowed related with sex?

Question:Is play between husband and wife allowed, like touching, feeling, kissing, sucking?

Answer:1. No problem if he makes sure it does not bring about janabah (major ritual impurity).

Question:I want to know the ruling on oral sex?

Answer:It is obligatory precaution not permissible; it's very disgust if she agrees.

Question:Is oral sex permissible?

No: 6
    Question:Is oral sex permissible between husband and wife?

Answer:It's allowed provided no liquid coming out swallowed.

No: 7
    Question:Can husband and wife have sex with each other while looking at each other in a mirror?

Answer:It's permissible.

No: 8
    Question:Can a Shia man or woman marry a Sunni?

Answer:If he/she does not fear being misled, it is permissible.

No: 9
    Question:Can a Muslim do Muta with a prostitute in order to satisfy

his physical needs?

Answer:Marrying a woman who is known publicly as an adulterer is not permissible as a measure of precaution except after repentance (tawbah).

No: 10
    Question:I am really sorry that I have to ask this type of Question. But Since I grew up in a western country; I rally don't much about our religion. And I can't ask this Question to my parents due to subject matter. Brother my question is, can we have an oral sex before or after the sexual intercourse or can we have oral sex at all? Is it haram?

Answer:Oral sex act is permissible with the consent of both husband and wife provided that no liquid gets into the mouth.

Taqlid “following mujtahid” ( 3 )

Question:What is Taqlid? And who is Muqallid?

Answer:Please, refer to your local `Ulama and you may act on the Fatwas (rulings) of the ‘most knowledgeable’ Mujtahid who is introduced to you by them (local Ulamas).

Question:Is it permissible to follow the ruling of any Marja` for the sake of convenience or every member should follow his or her Marja`?

Answer:When and where one knows not for sure that there is a difference, he should follow the “most knowledgeable” Mujtahid. Fatwa of a jurisprudent other than the most knowledgeable is not acceptable.

Question:What is Taqlid? and who is Muqallid?

Answer: Please, refer to your local Ulamas (scholars) and you may act on the Fatwas (rulings) of the ‘most knowledgeable’ Mujtahid who is introduced to you by them (local Ulamas).

Opmerkingswaardig:

tashahud ( 1 )
    Question:Can we say Ali un wali Ullah in tashahud?

Answer: Based on obligatory precaution, it is not permissible.

Shahadat Salesa (3rd Testimony)

( 1 )
    Question:Is it permissible to recite the third Shahadat (i.e. Ashhadu anna alian waliullah) in tashahhud?

Answer:No, it is not permissible as a measure of obligatory precaution to recite Shahadat Salesa in Tashahhud.

Taqlid – Following Mujtahid ( 1 )
    Question:Once I choose a mujtahid, should I always look to him for religious guidance?

Answer:Yes, it's obligatory.

MVC Premium

Reacties
    08-02-2004

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    wat hebben hier nou weer aan
    [GLOW=skyblue]سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك أشهد أن لاإله إلا أنت أستغفرك وأتوب إليك Soub7anaka llahoemma wa bi7amdiek, Ashadoe an laa ilaaha illa Ant, Astaghfieroeka wa atoeboe ilaik.......
    [/GLOW]WWW.STEUNEENWEES.NL

KONY

Reacties
    12-06-2003

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    oke wat wil je nu bereiken met het plaatsen van deze zieke uitspraken van die sjieet?
    kick in the door, wavin the FO-FO

Allahu Akbar

Reacties
    30-05-2003

zo he, en dat is een geleerde?
    www.islamlinks.tk www.islamlinks.tk

Bijna Lid

Reacties
    19-05-2003

Oh mensen, gewoon ter info. Ik ben geen shia en verwerp de shi'ietische leer.

Of zijn mensen bang voor de vrije informatiestroming?

KONY

Reacties
    12-06-2003

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    Origineel gepost door Alireza
    Oh mensen, gewoon ter info. Ik ben geen shia en verwerp de shi'ietische leer.

Of zijn mensen bang voor de vrije informatiestroming?
    informatie is iets waar je iets aan hebt.

Bijna Lid

Reacties
    19-05-2003

3ilm al ashyaa', khayrun min jahliha.

Fout dus. Informatie is altijd nuttig.

Gek

Reacties
    28-06-2004

anala sex kan leiden tot de dood, wegens inwendige bloedingen.
    "Als de massa gelijk zou hebben, dan zou de hel leeg zijn"

KONY

Reacties
    12-06-2003

MVC Premium MVC Premium

informatie is iets waar je iets aan hebt -------> informatie is altijd nuttig.

leg mij nu is uit wat het verschil is

MVC Premium

Reacties
    08-02-2004

MVC Premium MVC Premium

Min ayna laka bihadihie alqaa3idah? ahiya min nasjie ghayaalik

thoumma hal hadiehie alqaa3idah 3aamma? ay annaha toutabbaqou 3ala jami3ie al ashyaa2 am annaha toeqayyadoe biqaydien maa?
    [GLOW=skyblue]سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك أشهد أن لاإله إلا أنت أستغفرك وأتوب إليك Soub7anaka llahoemma wa bi7amdiek, Ashadoe an laa ilaaha illa Ant, Astaghfieroeka wa atoeboe ilaik.......

Bijna Lid

Reacties
    19-05-2003

Min ayna laka bihadihie alqaa3idah? ahiya min nasjie ghayaalik
    al qaa3idah? al kalimat as Sahiihah fi hadhihi-l jumlah laazim takoon "3aqiidah". amma 3aqiidati la tubni 3ala quSoor al khayaaliyyah, bal 3ala-l 3ilm al mujrib.

thoumma hal hadiehie alqaa3idah 3aamma?

nataa'ij al 3ilm al mujrib tusamma qismah min al Haqq al muTlaq.

ay annaha toutabbaqou 3ala jami3ie al ashyaa2 am annaha toeqayyadoe biqaydien maa?
    al Haqq al muTlaq yuTabbiq 3ala kulli aHwaal wa awqaat.

Bijna Lid

Reacties
    19-05-2003

Origineel gepost door jamalb6
    anala sex kan leiden tot de dood, wegens inwendige bloedingen.
    Vaginale sex ook.

MVC Premium

Reacties
    08-02-2004

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    al qaa3idah? al kalimat as Sahiihah fi hadhihi-l jumlah laazim takoon "3aqiidah". amma 3aqiidati la tubni 3ala quSoor al khayaaliyyah, bal 3ala-l 3ilm al mujrib.
    Kalla lam aqsied al3aqidah bal aqsidoe Alqaa3ida wa kama yabdou annaka laa ta3rifoe ma3na alqaa3ida alladhie aqsidouhou walithalika yasourrounie it7afouka bihadihie attarjama ila alloeghatie alhoelandiyyah ALQAA3IDAH=BASISREGEL

nataa'ij al 3ilm al mujrib tusamma qismah min al Haqq al muTlaq.
    As2aloeka hal hieya qaa3idatoen 3aamma, fatou7addithoenie 3anie al3ilmie almoujarrab jabdoe anna addahra qad akala 3alaika washrib walam ta3oed toe7sinoe illa attaghrief

al Haqq al muTlaq yuTabbiq 3ala kulli aHwaal wa awqaat.
    Laa 7awla wala qpuwatta illa billaah , yabdou annaka tahrifoe min 7aythou laa ta3rif wa ta2tie bi ashyaaien laa ara silataha bilmawdoe3, fahada amroen laa yalieqoe fie niqaashien jayyied , walidalieka wa li anna maw3ida salatie al3ishaie qad iqtarab sa atroukou al7aditha ilaik

Gek

Reacties
    28-06-2004

Vaginale sex ook.
    In jouw droomwereldje ja.
    "Als de massa gelijk zou hebben, dan zou de hel leeg zijn"