81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Prayers

Reported by Busr bin Said (RA): Zaid bin Khalid (RA) sent him to Abi Juhaim (RA) to ask him what he had heard from Allah’s Apostle (peace and blessings be upon him) about a person passing in front of another person who was praying. Abu Juhaim (RA) replied, ‘Allah’s Apostle (peace and blessings be upon him) said, ‘If the person who passes in front of another person in prayer knew the magnitude of his sin he would prefer to wait for 40 (days, months or years) rather than to pass in front of him.’ Abu An-Nadr (RA) said, ‘I do not remember exactly whether he said 40 days, months or years.’

(Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 9, Number 489)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Allah's Speech

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud: "Allah has not created in the heavens nor in the earth what is more magnificent than Ayat Al-Kursi." Sufyan said: "Because Ayat Al-Kursi is the Speech of Allah, and Allah's Speech is greater than Allah's creation of the heavens and the earth."

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, Book 45, Hadith 3122)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Reciting Quran

Narrated Abu Hurairah: regarding Allah, Most High, saying: "And recite the Qur'an in the early dawn. Verily the recitation of the Qur'an in the early dawn is ever witnessed (17:78)." The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "It is witnessed by the angels of the night and the angels of the day."

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, Book 47, Hadith 3427)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Pain

It was narrated that ‘Uthman bin Abul-‘As Thaqafi said: “I came to the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and I was suffering pain that was killing me. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said to me: ‘Put your right hand on it and say: Bismillah, a’udhu bi’izzatil-lahi wa qudratihi min sharri ma ajidu wa uhadhiru. (In the Name of Allah, I seek refuge in the might and power of Allah from the evil of what I feel and what I fear),” seven times.’ I said that, and Allah healed me.”

(Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 4, Book 31, Hadith 3651)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Dienares van Allah

Reacties
    16-12-2003

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Islaam – It just makes…. sense!

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Paradise

Narrated Abu Hurairah: "I went out with the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) and heard a man reciting Qul Huwa Allahu Ahad [Allahus-Samad] so the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: 'It is obligatory.' I said: 'What is obligatory?' He said: 'Paradise.'"*

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, Book 45, Hadith 3142)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Humiliation

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) once offered the prayer and said, "Satan came in front of me and tried to interrupt my prayer, but Allah gave me an upper hand on him and I choked him. No doubt, I thought of tying him to one of the pillars of the mosque till you get up in the morning and see him. Then I remembered the statement of Prophet Solomon, 'My Lord ! Bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me.' Then Allah made him (Satan) return with his head down (humiliated)."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 2, Book 21, Hadith 14)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Good Deeds

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Take on only as much as you can do of good deeds, for the best of deeds is that which is done consistently, even if it is little.”

(Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 5, Book 37, Hadith 4381)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Supplications

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah that: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "There are three supplications that will undoubtedly be answered: the supplication of one who has been wronged; the supplication of the traveller; and the supplication of a father for his child."

(Sunan Ibn Majah, Book 34, Hadith 36)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Dawn Prayer

Narrated 'Aishah: When the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) finished his prayer late in the night, he would see. If I was awake, he would talk to me. If I was sleeping, he would awaken me, and pray two rak'ahs, then he would lie down as long as the mu'adhdhin came to him and call him for the dawn prayer. Then he would pray two rak'ahs lightly and come out for prayer.

(Sunan Abi Dawud, Book 5, Hadith 13)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Al Rayyan

It was narrated from Sahl bin Sa’d that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “In Paradise there is a gate called Rayyan. On the Day of Resurrection the call will go out saying: ‘Where are those who used to fast?’ Whoever is among those who used to fast will enter it, and whoever enters it will never thirst again.”

(Sunan Ibn Majah, Book 7, Hadith 1709)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Ramadan

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 30, Hadith 9
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Patience

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “The example of a believer is that of a fresh tender plant; from whatever direction the wind comes, it bends it, but when the wind becomes quiet, it becomes straight again. Similarly, a believer is afflicted with calamities (but he remains patient till Allah removes his difficulties.) And an impious wicked person is like a pine tree which keeps hard and straight till Allah cuts (breaks) it down when He wishes.”

(Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 70 Hadith 547)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about The Crescent

Narrated Ibn `Umar: I heard Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) saying, "When you see the crescent (of the month of Ramadan), start fasting, and when you see the crescent (of the month of Shawwal), stop fasting; and if the sky is overcast (and you can't see it) then regard the month of Ramadan as of 30 days."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 30, Hadith 10)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Fasting

Narrated Anas: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "Do not practice Al-Wisal (fasting continuously without breaking one's fast in the evening or eating before the following dawn)." The people said to the Prophet, "But you practice Al- Wisal?" The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, "I am not like any of you, for I am given food and drink (by Allah) during the night."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 30, Hadith 68)

It's Friday today. Have you read Surah Al Kahf?
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib