81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Being Grateful

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying:*Look at those who stand at a lower level than you but don't look at those who stand at a higher level than you, for this would make the favours (conferred upon you by Allah) insignificant (in your eyes). Abu Mu'awiya said: Upon you.

(Sahih Muslim Book 42, Hadith 7070)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Food

Aisha reported:*We the family of Muhammad used to spend (the whole) month in which we (did not need to) kindle the fire as (we had nothing to cook) ; we had only dates and water (to fill our bellies).

(Sahih Muslim*Book 42, Hadith 7089)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Beautiful Mercy

Abu Hurairah reported the Prophet as saying; Our Lord gets down every night to the heaven of this world when a third night remains and says:*(Is there anyone) who prays to Me so that I may accept his prayer? (Is there anyone) who asks of Me so that I may give him? (Is there anyone) who asks for my forgiveness so that I may forgive him?

(Sunan an Dawud Book 41, Hadith 4715)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Paradise

Narrated Anas ibn Malik:*When the Prophet of Allah was lifted to the heavens (for travelling) in Paradise, or as he said, a river whose banks were of transparent or hollowed pearls was presented to him. The angel who was with him struck it with his hand and took out musk. Muhammad then asked the angel who was with him: What is this? He replied: It is al-Kawthar which Allah has given you.

(Sunan Abi Dawud*Book 41, Hadith 4730)

It's Friday today. Have you read Surah Al Kahf?
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about I`tikaf

Narrated Abdullah bin Umar:*Umar bin Al-Khattab said, "O Allah's Messenger ! I vowed in the Pre-Islamic period to perform I`tikaf in Al-Masjid-al-Haram for one night." The Prophet said, "Fulfill your vow." So, he performed I`tikaf for one night.

(Sahih Bukhari*Vol. 3, Book 33, Hadith 258)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Silk

Narrated `Ali bin Abi Talib :*The Prophet gave me a silk suit. I went out wearing it, but seeing the signs of anger on his face, I tore it and distributed it among my wives.

(Sahih Bukhari*Vol. 7, Book 72, Hadith 731)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Great Sins

Narrated Anas:*The Prophet was asked about the great sins He said, "They are:-- (1) To join others in worship with Allah, (2) To be undutiful to one's parents. (3) To kill a person (which Allah has forbidden to kill) (i.e. to commit the crime of murdering). (4) And to give a false witness."

(Sahih Bukhari*Vol. 3, Book 48, Hadith 821)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Cheating

Narrated `Abdullah bin Abu `Aufa:*A man displayed some goods in the market and took a false oath that he had been offered so much for them though he was not offered that amount Then the following Divine Verse was revealed:-- "Verily! Those who purchase a little gain at the cost of Allah's covenant and their oaths . . . Will get painful punishment." (3:77) Ibn Abu `Aufa added, "Such person as described above is a treacherous Riba eater (i.e. eater of usury).

(Sahih Bukhari*Vol. 3, Book 48, Hadith 841)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Rushing

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said: "The Messenger of said: 'When you come to pray, do not come rushing; come walking in a dignified manner, and whatever you catch up with, pray, and whatever you miss, make it up."'

(Sunan an-Nasa'i, Vol. 1, Book 10, Hadith 85)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Avoiding Sins

'A'isha reported: Never did Allah's Messenger make a choice between two things but adopting the easier one as compared to the difficult one, but his choice for the easier one was only in case it did not involve any sin, but if it involved sin he was the one who was the farthest from it amongst the people.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 43, Hadith 106)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Eating

'A'isha says:"Rasulullah Sallallahli 'Alayi Wasallam said: 'When one eats and has forgotten to recite 'Bismillah', then when one remembers while eating, one should recite 'Bismillahi awwalahu wa aa-khirahu'".

(Shama'il Muhammadiyah, Book 28, Hadith 189)

It's Friday today. Have you read Surah Al Kahf?
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Allah

Abu Hurairah reported the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) as saying:
    People will continue to ask one another (questions) till this is pronounced: Allah created all things, but who created Allah? Whoever comes across anything of that, he should say: I believe in Allah.

(Sunan Abi Dawud, Book 42, Hadith 126)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Virtue of Friday

Abu Hurairah narrated that: the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "The best day that the sun has risen upon is Friday. On it Adam was created, on it he entered Paradise, and on it, he was expelled from it. And the Hour will not be established except on Friday."

(Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 1)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Religious Deeds

Narrated Abu Huraira : I heard Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) saying, "The good deeds of any person will not make him enter Paradise." (i.e., None can enter Paradise through his good deeds.) They (the Prophet's companions) said, 'Not even you, O Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him)?' He said, "Not even myself, unless Allah bestows His favor and mercy on me." So be moderate in your religious deeds and do the deeds that are within your ability: and none of you should wish for death, for if he is a good doer, he may increase his good deeds, and if he is an evil doer, he may repent to Allah."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 7, Book 75, Hadith 34)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Greetings

Narrated Anas bin Malik: "When the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) would give the Salam he would do so three times, and when he would say a statement, he would say it three times."

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, Book 42, Hadith 36)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib