81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Contentment

Reported by `Ubaidullah bin Mihsan Al-Ansari : Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Whosoever begins the day feeling family security and good health; and possessing provision for his day is as though he possessed the whole world.”

(Tirmidhi - Riyad us Saliheen, Chapter 56, 511)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Suspicions

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales.”

(Bukhari and Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about*Gifts

Ayyub bin Musa narrated from his father, from his grandfather, that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "There is no gift that a father gives his son more virtuous than good manners."*

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book 27, Hadith 58)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Seeking Knowledge

Narrated Abu Hurairah :
    that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Whoever takes a path upon which to obtain knowledge, Allah makes the path to Paradise easy for him."

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, Book 39, Hadith 2646)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about a Dua

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said: "Fatimah RA came to the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) to ask him for a servant, and he said: 'I do not have anything to give you.' So she went back, but after that he came to her and said: 'Is what you asked for dearer to you, or something better than that?' 'Ali said to her: 'Say: something better than that.' So she said it. He said:

‎اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ السَّمَوَاتِ السَّبْعِ وَرَبَّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ رَبَّنَا وَرَبَّ كُلِّ شَىْءٍ مُنْزِلَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَالإِنْجِيلِ وَالْقُرْآنِ الْعَظِيمِ أَنْتَ الأَوَّلُ فَلَيْسَ قَبْلَكَ شَىْءٌ وَأَنْتَ الآخِرُ فَلَيْسَ بَعْدَكَ شَىْءٌ وَأَنْتَ الظَّاهِرُ فَلَيْسَ فَوْقَكَ شَىْءٌ وَأَنْتَ الْبَاطِنُ فَلَيْسَ دُونَكَ شَىْءٌ اقْضِ عَنَّا الدَّيْنَ وَأَغْنِنَا مِنَ الْفَقْرِ

'Say: Allahumma Rabbas-samawatis-Sab'i wa Rabbal-'Arshil-'Azim, Rabbana wa Rabba Kulli shay'in, munzil at-Tawrati wal-Injili wal-Qur'anil-'Azim. Allahumma Antal-Awwalu fa laysa qablaka shay', wa Antal-Akiru fa laysa ba'daka shay', Antaz-Zahiru fa laysa fawqaka shay', wa Antal-Batinu fa laysa dunaka shay', Iqdi 'annad-daina wa aghnina minal-faqr.

(O Allah, Lord of the seven heavens and Lord of the Mighty Throne, Our Lord, and the Lord of Everything, Revealer of the Tawrah, the Injil and the Magnificent Qur'an. You are the First and there is nothing after You; You are the Last and there is nothing after You. You are the Most High, and there is nothing above You, and You are the Most Near and there is nothing nearer than You. Settle our debts and make us free of want).'"

(Sunan Ibn Majah - Vol. 5, Book 34, Hadith 383)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Generosity

Reported by Abu Hurairah : Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Wealth is not diminished by giving (in charity). Allah augments the honour of one who forgives; and one who displays humbleness towards another seeking the pleasure of Allah, Allah exalts him in ranks.”

[Muslim]
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Seeking Pardon

Reported by Ibn `Abbas : The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “If anyone constantly seeks pardon (from Allah), Allah will appoint for him a way out of every distress and a relief from every anxiety, and will provide sustenance for him from where he expects not.”

[Abu Dawud]
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Companionship

Reported by Rabi`ah bin Ka`b Al-Aslami (a servant of the Messenger of Allah and also one of the people of As-Suffah) : I used to spend my night in the company of Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) and used to put up water for his ablutions. One day he said to me, “Ask something of me.” I said: “I request for your companionship in Jannah.” He inquired, “Is there anything else?” I said, “That is all.” He said, “Then help me in your request by multiplying your prostrations.”

[Muslim]
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Two Blessings

Reported by Ibn Abbas : Messenger of Allah (sallalahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “There are two blessings in which many people incur loss. (They are) health and free time (for doing good).”

[Bukhari]
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Good Character

Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Ali ibn Husayn ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Part of the excellence of a man's Islam is that he leaves what does not concern him."

(Muwatta Malik, Book 47, Hadith 3)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Good Character

Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu'z-Zinad from al-Araj from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Beware of suspicion. Suspicion is the most untrue speech. Do not spy and do not eavesdrop. Do not compete with each other and do not envy each other and do not hate each other and do not shun each other. Be slaves of Allah, brothers."

(Muwatta Malik, Book 47, Hadith 15)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Religion

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
    "The Messenger of Allah said: 'Indeed, this religion is easy, and no one will ever overburden himself in religion, except that it will overcome him. So seek what is appropriate, and come as close as you can, and receive the glad tidings (that you will be rewarded), and take it easy; and gain strength by worshipping in the mornings, afternoons, and during the last hours of the nights.'"

(Sunan an-Nasa'i, Vol. 6, Book 47, Hadith 5037)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Funerals

It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:
    “Allah says: ‘O son of Adam! If you are patient and seek reward at the moment of first shock, I will not approve of any reward for you less than Paradise.’”

(Ibn Majah, Vol. 1, Book 6, Hadith 1597)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about The Most Beloved Religion

It was narrated from 'Aishah that:
    The Prophet entered upon her and there was a woman with her. He said: "Who is this?" She said: "So-and-so; she does not sleep" - she mentioned her excessive praying. The Prophet said: "Keep quiet. You should do what you are able to, for by Allah, Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, does not get tired. The most beloved religion to Him is that in which a person persists."

(Sunan an-Nasa'i, Vol. 6, Book 47, Hadith 5038)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Supplication

Abu Bakr reported that he said to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ):
    Teach me a supplication which I should recite in my prayer. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet, salla Lahu alaihi Wa sallam) said: Recite:" O Allah, I have done great wrong to myself." According to Qutaiba (the words were: ) much (wrong) -there is none to forgive the sins but Thou only, say: " Grant me pardon from Thyself, have mercy upon me for Thou art much Forgiving and Compassionate."

‎اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي ظُلْمًا كَبِيرًا وَلاَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ فَاغْفِرْ لِي مَغْفِرَةً مِنْ عِنْدِكَ وَارْحَمْنِي إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ

(Muslim, Book 35, Hadith 6533)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib