81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about our Prophet

Anas Radiyallahu 'Anhu reports: "Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam was not of a tall height nor was he short. (According to colour) he was not very white, nor very wheat coloured (dark). His mubaarak hair was not very curly nor very straight (but was slightly curled). He was blessed with prophethood at the age of forty, after that he lived for ten years in Makkah Mukarramah, and ten years in Madinah Munawwarah. At the age of sixty years Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam passed away. At that time he did not have more than twenty white hair in his mubaarak head and beard".

(Shama'il Muhammadiyah, Book 53, Hadith 383)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Moist Tongue

`Abdullah bin Busr narrated that: A man said: “O Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him), indeed, the legislated acts of Islam have become too much for me, so inform me of a thing that I should stick to.” He (peace be upon him) said: “Let not your tongue cease to be moist with the remembrance of Allah.”

(Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 6, Book 48, Hadith 6)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Hunger

Anas bin Malik narrated from Abu Talhah who said:"We complained to the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) of hunger and we raised(our garments ) from our stomachs (exposing) a stone (on each of us). So the Messenger of Allah raised (his garment exposing) two stones."

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Book 36, Hadith 68)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Prostration

It was narrated from Abu Humaid As-Sa'idi that: When the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) stood up following two prostrations, he would say the takbir and raise his hands until they were level with his shoulders, as he had done at the beginning of the prayer.

(Sunan an-Nasa'i, Vol. 2, Book 13, Hadith 3
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Temptation

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) stood up to deliver a sermon and one of the things that he said was: “This world is fresh and sweet, and Allah will make your successive generations therein, so look at what you do and beware of (the temptations of) this world and beware of (the temptations of) women.”

(Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 75)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Envy

'Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: There should be no envy but only in case of two persons: one having been endowed with wealth and power to spend it in the cause of Truth, and (the other) who has been endowed with wisdom and he decides cases with the help of it and teaches it (to others).

(Sahih Muslim, Book 6, Hadith 324)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Knowledge

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Indeed Allah, the Blessed and Exalted, created His creation in darkness, then He cast His Light upon them, so whoever is touched by that light he is guided, and whoever is not, he goes astray. It is for this reason that I say that the pens have dried with Allah's knowledge."

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, Book 40, Hadith 37)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Testimony

'Abdullah bin Mas'ud said: “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) was asked, 'Which of the people are best?' He said: 'My generation, then those that follow them, then those that follow them. Then there will come people whose testimony precedes their oath and whose oath precedes their testimony.”
    (Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 3, Book 13, Hadith 55)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Reward

Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) saying: Never does a Muslim plant, or cultivate, but has reward for him for what the beasts eat, or the birds eat or anything else eats out of that.*

(Sahih Muslim, Book 22, Hadith 9)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Structure of Islam

It is narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah son of 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: (The superstructure of) al-Islam is raised on five (pillars), testifying (the fact) that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is His bondsman and messenger, and the establishment of prayer, payment of Zakat, Pilgrimage to the House (Ka'ba) and the fast of Ramadan.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Hadith 21)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Earning

Narrated Abu Huraira : The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "A time will come when one will not care how one gains one's money, legally or illegally."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 34, Hadith 13)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about People of Paradise

Harithah bin Wahb Al-Khuzai narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Should I not inform you about the people of Paradise: They are every humble and weak person, who if he were to make an Oath by Allah, He would fulfill it. Should I not inform you about the people of the Fire: They are every prideful swaggering ill-speaking person."

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book 39, Hadith 2809)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Afflictions

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "A time will soon come when the best property of a Muslim will be sheep which he will take on the top of mountains and the places of rainfall (valleys) so as to flee with his religion from afflictions."*

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 12)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Sins

Narrated Al-Ma'rur: At Ar-Rabadha I met Abu Dharr who was wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a similar one. I asked about the reason for it. He replied, "I abused a person by calling his mother with bad names." The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said to me, 'O Abu Dhar! Did you abuse him by calling his mother with bad names You still have some characteristics of ignorance. Your slaves are your brothers and Allah has put them under your command. So whoever has a brother under his command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their capacity (power) and if you do so, then help them.' "*

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 23)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Approved Deeds

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "A man saw a dog eating mud from (the severity of) thirst. So, that man took a shoe (and filled it) with water and kept on pouring the water for the dog till it quenched its thirst. So Allah approved of his deed and made him to enter Paradise."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 39)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib