81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Destiny

Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying:
    Verily, a person performs deeds for a long time like the deeds of the people of Paradise. Then his deeds are terminated like the deeds of the people of Hell and, verily, a person performs deeds like the denizens of Fire for a long time, and then this deed of his is ultimately followed by the deeds of the people of Paradise.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 46, Hadith 18)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Reputation

Narrated Abu Huraira : Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said,
    “Whoever has oppressed another person concerning his reputation or anything else, he should beg him to forgive him before the Day of Resurrection when there will be no money (to compensate for wrong deeds), but if he has good deeds, those good deeds will be taken from him according to his oppression which he has done, and if he has no good deeds, the sins of the oppressed person will be loaded on him.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 46, Hadith 10)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Giving

It was narrated from Asma' bint Abi Bakr that the Prophet said to her:
    "Do not count what you give, otherwise Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, will count what He gives to you."

(Sunan an-Nasa’i, Sahih Darussalam, Vol. 3, Book 23, Hadith 2551)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Deen

Narrated Muawiya:
    I heard Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) saying,
    “If Allah wants to do good to a person, He makes him comprehend the religion. I am just a distributor, but the grant is from Allah. (And remember) that this nation (true Muslims) will keep on following Allah’s teachings strictly and they will not be harmed by any one going on a different path till Allah’s order (Day of Judgment) is established.”

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 71)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Jannah

Reported by Abu Said and Abu Hurairah : The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “When the dwellers of Jannah enter Jannah, an announcer will call: (You have a promise from Allah that) you will live therein and you will never die; you will stay healthy therein and you will never fall ill; you will stay young and you will never become old; you will be under a constant bliss and you will never feel miserable.”

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 20, Hadith 1892, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Guardians

Reported by Ibn Umar : Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “All of you are guardians and are responsible for your subjects. The ruler is a guardian and responsible for his subjects; the man is a guardian of his family; the woman is guardian in her husband’s house and responsible for her wards; a servant is guardian of his master’s property and responsible for his ward. So all of you are guardians and are responsible for your subjects”.

(Bukhari and Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about The Cursed

Aishah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said:” Six are cursed, being cursed by Allah and by every Prophet that came: The one who adds to Allah’s Book, the one who denies Allah’s Qadar, the one who rules with tyranny by which he honors whom Allah has debased, and he dishonors whom Allah has honored, and the one who legalizes what Allah forbade, and the one from my family who legalizes what Allah forbade, and the abandoner of my Sunnah.”

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book 32, Hadith 2307)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Supplications

Fadalah bin 'Ubaid (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) heard some one supplicating after his prayer without praising Allah and without supplicating Allah for the Prophet (ﷺ). With regard to him, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "This man rushed." Then he called him and said, "When any one of you have performed Salat (prayer) and wants to supplicate, let him praise Allah first then glorify Him in the beginning and then he should supplicate Allah for me. Then he may supplicate for whatever he likes."

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 15, Hadith 1404, Abu [Dawud and At-Tirmidhi])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Fear of Allah

Reported by Abu Sa’id : The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Amongst the people preceding your age, there was a man whom Allah had given a lot of money. While he was in his death-bed, he called his sons and said, ‘What type of father have I been to you? They replied, ‘You have been a good father.’ He said, ‘I have never done a single good deed; so when I die, burn me, crush my body, and scatter the resulting ashes on a windy day.’ His sons did accordingly, but Allah gathered his particles and asked (him), ‘What made you do so?’ He replied, “Fear of you.’ So Allah bestowed His Mercy upon him. (forgave him).”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 684)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

MVC Lid

Reacties
    17-06-2017

Narrated `Amr bin `Auf Al-Ansari:

(who was an ally of Bam `Amr bin Lu'ai and one of those who had taken part in (the Ghazwa of) Badr): Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) sent Abu 'Ubaida bin Al-Jarreh to Bahrain to collect the Jizya. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) had established peace with the people of Bahrain and appointed Al-`Ala' bin Al-Hadrami as their governor. When Abu 'Ubaida came from Bahrain with the money, the Ansar heard of Abu 'Ubaida's arrival which coincided with the time of the morning prayer with the Prophet. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) led them in the morning prayer and finished, the Ansar approached him, and he looked at them and smiled on seeing them and said, "I feel that you have heard that Abu. 'Ubaida has brought something?" They said, "Yes, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)' He said, "Rejoice and hope for what will please you! By Allah, I am not afraid of your poverty but I am afraid that you will lead a life of luxury as past nations did, whereupon you will compete with each other for it, as they competed for it, and it will destroy you as it destroyed them."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3158

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Giving

Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin [Sa'eed bin] Wahb - that is Al-Hamdani:
    that 'Aishah the wife of the Prophet (ﷺ) said: "I asked about the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) about this Ayah: And those who give that which they give with their hearts full of fear... (23:60)" 'Aishah said: "Are they those who drink Khamr and steal?" He said: "No, O daughter of As-Siddiq. They are those who fast, perform Salat, give charity while they fear that their Lord will not accept it from them: It is these who hasten to do good deeds, and they are the foremost of them (23:61)."

(Jami’ at-Tirmidhi, Hasan Darussalam, Vol. 5, Book 44, Hadith 3175)

Soera Al-Mu’minun (De Gelovigen)
    23:60-61

‎وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْتُونَ مَآ ءاتَواْ وَّقُلُوبُهُمْ وَجِلَةٌ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَى رَبِّهِمْ رَجِعُونَ
    ‎أُوْلَـئِكَ يُسَـرِعُونَ فِى الْخَيْرَتِ وَهُمْ لَهَا سَـبِقُونَ

And they who give what they give while their hearts are fearful because they will be returning to their Lord -
    It is those who hasten to good deeds, and they outstrip [others] therein.

En degenen die weggeven hetgeen zij (kunnen) geven terwijl hun hart is vervuld van vrees, omdat zij tot hun Heer zullen terugkeren,
    Zij zijn degenen die zich haasten om goede daden te verrichten en zij zijn daarbij de eersten.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Knowledge

Narrated Abu Hurayrah : The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: If anyone acquires knowledge that should be sought seeking the Face of Allah, but he acquires it only to get some worldly advantage, he will not experience the arf, i.e. the fragrance, of Paradise.

(Sunan Abi Dawud, Sahih Al-Albani, Book 26, Hadith 24)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Fate

Narrated Ali:
    While we were sitting with the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) who had a stick with which he was scraping the earth, he lowered his head and said, “There is none of you but has his place assigned either in the Fire or in Paradise.” Thereupon a man from the people said, “Shall we not depend upon this, O Allah’s Apostle?” The Prophet said, “No, but carry on and do your deeds, for everybody finds it easy to do such deeds (as will lead him to his place).” The Prophet then recited the Verse: ‘As for him who gives (in charity) and keeps his duty to Allah..’ (92.5)

(Sahih al-Bukhari Vol. 8, Book 77, Hadith 602)

Soera Al-Layl (De Nacht)
    92:5

‎فَأَمَّا مَنْ أَعْطَى وَاتَّقَى

As for he who gives and fears Allah

Wat hem betreft die geeft en God vreest
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about the Dead

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri reported: Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, “When a dead body is placed on a bier and men carry it on their shoulders, if the deceased was pious, it (the corpse) will say: 'Take me in haste'; but if he was not, it will say (to its bearers): `Woe to it. Where are you taking it?’ Everything except man hears its voice. Had a human being heard its voice, he would have surely died.”

(Al-Bukhari)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Faith

‘Imran b. Husain reported: Verily the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: Seventy thousand men of my Ummah would enter Paradise without rendering account. They (the companions of the Holy Prophet) said: Who would be those, Messenger of Allah? He (the Holy Prophet ) said: They would be those who neither practice charm, not take omens, nor do they cauterize, but they repose their trust in their Lord.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Hadith 433)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib