81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Loving Each Other

Reported by Mu’adh (bin Jabal) Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Allah, the Exalted, has said: ‘For those who love one another for the sake of My Glory, there will be seats of light (on the Day of Resurrection), and they will be envied by the Prophets and martyrs.”

(Tirmidhi Vol. 4, Book 10, Hadith 2390)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Showing Off

Reported by Jundub : The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "He who so acts to show off, Allah will disgrace him on the Day of Resurrection, and he who does good deeds so that people (may hold him in high esteem), Allah will expose his hidden evil intentions before the people on the Day of Resurrection.”

[Bukhari & Muslim - Riyad us Saliheen Chapter 288, 1619]

All good deeds should be made for the sake of Allah alone, not to impress others.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about This World

Narrated Mujahid: Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "Allah's Messenger took hold of my shoulder and said, 'Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveler." The sub-narrator added: Ibn 'Umar used to say, "If you survive till the evening, do not expect to be alive in the morning, and if you survive till the morning, do not expect to be alive in the evening, and take from your health for your sickness, and (take) from your life for your death."

(Sahih Bukhari Vol. 8, Book 76, Hadith 425)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Self-Respect

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him ) as saying: A believer is self-respecting and Allah is extremely self-respecting.

(Muslim - Book 37, Hadith 6653)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Doubtful Practices

Narrated An-Nu'man bin Bashir RA: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said "Both legal and illegal things are obvious, and in between them are (suspicious) doubtful matters. So whoever forsakes those doubtful things lest he may commit a sin, will definitely avoid what is clearly illegal; and whoever indulges in these (suspicious) doubtful things bravely, is likely to commit what is clearly illegal."

(Bukhari - Vol. 3, Book 34, Hadith 267)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Duniya

Jabir b. Abdullah RA reported that Allah's Apostle (peace and blessings be upon him) happened to walk through the bazar coming from the side of 'Aliya and the people were on both his sides. There he found a dead lamb with very short ears. He took hold of his ear and said: Who amongst you would like to have this for a dirham? They said: We do not like to have it even for less than that as it is of no use to us. He said: Do you wish to have it (free of any cost)? They said: By Allah, even if it were alive (we would not have liked to possess that), for there is defect in it as its ear is very short; now it is dead also.

Thereupon Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said: By Allah, this world is more insignificant in the eye of Allah than it (this dead lamb) is in your eye.

(Muslim - Book 42, Hadith 7059)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Backbiting

Anas said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "During the Mi'raj (the Night of Ascension), I saw a group of people who were scratching their chests and faces with their copper nails. I asked, 'Who are these people, O Jibril?' Jibril replied: 'These are the people who ate flesh of others (by backbiting) and trampled people's honour."'

(Abu Dawud)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Hearts

Abdullah b. Amr b. al-'As reported that he heard Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: Verily, the hearts of all the sons of Adam are between the two fingers out of the fingers of the Compassionate Lord as one heart. He turns that to any (direction) He likes. Then Allahs Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said: 0 Allah, the Turner of the hearts, turn our hearts to Thine obedience.

‎اللَهُمَّ يَا مُقَلِّبَ القُلُوْبِ ثَبِّتْ قَلْبِي عَلَى دِيْنِكَ

(Muslim - Book 33, Hadith 6418)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Virtue of Spreading Knowledge
    Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: You hear (from me), and others will hear from you; and people will hear from them who heard from you.

(Dawoud - Book 25, Hadith 3651)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Teaching

Al-`Abbas bin `Abdul-Muttalib said: “I said: ‘O Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him), teach me something that I may ask Allah, [Mighty and Sublime] for.’ He (peace and blessings be upon him) said: ‘Ask Allah for Al-`Āfiyah.’ Then I remained for a day, then I came and said: ‘O Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him), teach me something that I may ask Allah for.’ So he (peace and blessings be upon him) said to me: "O Abbas, O uncle of the Messenger of Allah! Ask Allah for Al-`Āfiyah in the world and in the Hereafter."

‎اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الْعَفْوَ وَالْعَافِيَةَ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 6, Book 48, Hadith 145)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about*Mercy

Narrated Abu Huraira : Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "None of you should say: 'O Allah, forgive me if You wish; O Allah, be merciful to me if You wish,' but he should always appeal to Allah with determination, for nobody can force Allah to do something against His Will."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 80, Hadith 36)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about*Virtues

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: The similitude of mine and that of my Umma is that of a person who lit fire and there began to fall into it insects and moths. And I am there to hold you back, but you plunge into it.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 43, Hadith 18)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Al-Qadar

Aishah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said:" Six are cursed, being cursed by Allah and by every Prophet that came: The one who adds to Allah's Book, the one who denies Allah's Qadar, the one who rules with tyranny by which he honors whom Allah has debased, and he dishonors whom Allah has honored, and the one who legalizes what Allah forbade, and the one from my family who legalizes what Allah forbade, and the abandoner of my Sunnah."

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book 32, Hadith 2307)

- Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about*Fragrance

It was narrated from Abdullah bin Amr that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Whoever claims to belong to someone other than his father will not smell the fragrance of Paradise, even though its fragrance may be detected from a distance of five hundred years.”

(Sunan Ibn-Majah, Book 20, Hadith 2709)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about*Saying Good

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, then let him honor his guest. And whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, then let him say what is good or remain silent."

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book 37, Hadith 2688)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib