81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Pride

Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) say: He who lets his garment trail during prayer out of pride, Allah, the Almighty, has nothing to do with pardoning him and protecting him from Hell.

(Sunan Abi Dawud, Book 2, Hadith 247)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Parents

Narrated Abdullah ibn Amribn al-‘As: A man came to the Apostle of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) and said: I came to you to take the oath of allegiance to you on emigration, and I left my parents weeping. He (the Prophet) said: Return to them and make them laugh as you made them weep.

(Sunan of Abu-Dawood – Book 14 Hadith 2522)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Embracing Islam

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al Khudri: Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "If a person embraces Islam sincerely, then Allah shall forgive all his past sins, and after that starts the settlement of accounts, the reward of his good deeds will be ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and one evil deed will be recorded as it is unless Allah forgives it."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 34)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Prayer

Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "I have been given five things which were not given to anyone else before me. -1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey. -2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due. -3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me. -4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection). -5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 7, Hadith 2)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Seizing Wealth

It was narrated from Abu Umamah that: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Whoever seizes the wealth of a Muslim unlawfully by means of his (false) oath, Allah makes the Fire required for him, Paradise unlawful for him." A man said to him: "O Messenger of Allah, even if it is something small?" He said: "Even if it is a twig of an Arak tree."

(Sunan an-Nasa'I, Vol. 6, Book 49, Hadith 41)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Wudu

It was narrated from Al-Hakam bin 'Amr that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) forbade a man from performing Wudu' with the leftovers of a woman's (water for) Wudu'.

(Sunan an-Nasa'i, VOL.1, Book 2, Hadith 19)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Funeral Prayer

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: He who offered prayer over the dead, but did not follow the bier, for him is the reward of one qirat, and he who followed it, for him is the reward of two qirats. It was asked what the qirats were. He said: The smaller amongst the two is equivalent to Uhud.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 11, Hadith 70)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Liars

Narrated Al-Mughirah bin Shu'bah: that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Whoever narrates a Hadith from me which he knows is a lie, then he is one of the liars."

(Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, Book 41, Hadith 18)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Sunnah

Abu 'Inabah Al-Khawlani said that: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Allah will continue to plant new people in this religion and use them in His obedience."

(Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 8)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Tayammum

Narrated `Urwa's father: Aisha said, "I borrowed a necklace from Asma' and it was lost. So Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) sent a man to search for it and he found it. Then the time of the prayer became due and there was no water. They prayed (without ablution) and informed Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) about it, so the verse of Tayammum was revealed." Usaid bin Hudair said to `Aisha, "May Allah reward you. By Allah, whenever anything happened which you did not like, Allah brought good for you and for the Muslims in that."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 7, Hadith 3)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Quran

Narrated Ubayy bin Ka'b: "The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) met Jibra'il and said: 'O Jibra'il! I have been sent to an illiterate nation among whom are the elderly woman, the old man, the boy and the girl, and the man who cannot read a book at all.' He said: 'O Muhammad! Indeed the Qur'an was revealed in seven modes.'"

(Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, Book 46, Hadith 3196)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Committing Theft

Aisha said, "A woman from Bani Makhzumiya committed a theft and the people said, 'Who can intercede with the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) for her?' So nobody dared speak to him (i.e. the Prophet) but Usama bin Zaid spoke to him. The Prophet said, 'If a reputable man amongst the children of Bani Israel committed a theft, they used to forgive him, but if a poor man committed a theft, they would cut his hand. But I would cut even the hand of Fatima (i.e. the daughter of the Prophet) if she committed a theft."*

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 5, Book 62, Hadith 81)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Eclipse

Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu`ba: On the day of Ibrahim's death, the sun eclipsed and the people said that the eclipse was due to the death of Ibrahim (the son of the Prophet). Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "The sun and the moon are two signs amongst the signs of Allah. They do not eclipse because of someone's death or life. So when you see them, invoke Allah and pray till the eclipse is clear."*

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 2, Book 16, Hadith 19)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Verbannen

Reacties
    02-01-2017

SubhanaAllah

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Disputes

It was narrated that Umm Salamah said: "The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: 'You refer your disputes to me, but I am only human. And some of you may be more eloquent in arguing their case than others, and I may pass judgment on the basis of what I hear. If I pass judgment in favor of one of you against his brother's rights, then it is a piece of the fire that I am giving him.'"

(Sunan an-Nasa'i, Vol. 6, Book 49, Hadith 44)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib