81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

This Beautiful Hadit is about Supplications

Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) never failed to utter these supplications in the evening and in the morning: O Allah, I ask Thee for security in this world and in the Hereafter: O Allah! I ask Thee for forgiveness and security in my religion and my worldly affairs, in my family and my property; O Allah! conceal my fault or faults (according to Uthman’s version), and keep me safe from the things which I fear; O Allah! guard me in front of me and behind me, on my right hand and on my left, and from above me: and I seek in Thy greatness from receiving unexpected harm from below me.” AbuDawud said: Waki’ said: That is to say, swallowing by the earth.

(Sunan Abi Dawud, Book 43, Hadith 302)

اﻟﻠَّﻬُﻢَّ ﺇِﻧِّﻲ ﺃَﺳْﺄَﻟُﻚَ اﻟْﻌَﻔْﻮَ ﻭَاﻟْﻌَﺎﻓِﻴَﺔَ ﻓِﻲ اﻟﺪُّﻧْﻴَﺎ ﻭَاﻵْﺧِﺮَﺓِ، اﻟﻠَّﻬُﻢَّ ﺇِﻧِّﻲ ﺃَﺳْﺄَﻟُﻚَ اﻟْﻌَﻔْﻮَ ﻭَاﻟْﻌَﺎﻓِﻴَﺔَ ﻓِﻲ ﺩِﻳﻨِﻲ، ﻭَﺩُﻧْﻴَﺎﻱَ، ﻭَﺃَﻫْﻠِﻲ، ﻭَﻣَﺎﻟِﻲ، اﻟﻠَّﻬُﻢَّ اﺳْﺘُﺮْ ﻋَﻮْﺭَاﺗِﻲ، ﻭَﺁﻣِﻦْ ﺭَﻭْﻋَﺎﺗِﻲ، اﻟﻠَّﻬُﻢَّ اﺣْﻔَﻈْﻨِﻲ ﻣِﻦْ ﺑَﻴْﻦِ ﻳَﺪَﻱَّ، ﻭَﻣِﻦْ ﺧَﻠْﻔِﻲ، ﻭَﻋَﻦْ ﻳَﻤِﻴﻨِﻲ، ﻭَﻋَﻦْ ﺷِﻤَﺎﻟِﻲ، ﻭَﻣِﻦْ ﻓَﻮْﻗِﻲ، ﻭَﺃَﻋُﻮﺫُ ﺑِﻌَﻈَﻤَﺘِﻚَ ﺃَﻥْ ﺃُﻏْﺘَﺎﻝَ ﻣِﻦْ ﺗَﺤْﺘِﻲ
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Forgiveness

Thauban (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Whenever the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) concluded his prayer, he would beg forgiveness from Allah thrice and then would recite: “Allahumma Antas- Salamu, wa minkas-salamu, tabarakta ya Dhal-Jalali wal-Ikram (O Allah, You are the Grantor of security, and security comes from You. You are Blessing, O You Who have majesty and nobility)!” (Imam) Al-Awza’i, one of the narrators of this Hadith, was asked: “How forgiveness is to be sought?” He answered: “The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) used to say: ‘Astaghfirullah! Astaghfirullah! (I beseech Allah for forgiveness, I beseech Allah for forgiveness)’.”

Riyad as-Salihin, Book 16, Hadith 1415
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Life

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri: Somebody asked,

“O Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him)! Who is the best among the people?” Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) replied “A believer who strives his utmost in Allah’s Cause with his life and property.” They asked, “Who is next?” He replied, “A believer who stays in one of the mountain paths worshipping Allah and leaving the people secure from his mischief.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 56, Hadith 5)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Envy

Narrated Salim’s father: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said,

“Not to wish to be the like of except the like of two (persons): a man whom Allah has given the knowledge of the Qur’an and he recites it during the hours of the night and the hours of the day; and a man whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it (in Allah’s Cause) during the hours of the night and during the hours of the day.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, Book 97, Hadith 154)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Angels

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said:

“Angels come to you in succession by night and day, and they meet at Fajr prayer and ‘Asr prayer. Then those who spent the night among you ascend, and He (Allah) will ask them, although He knows best: ‘In what condition did you leave My slaves.’ They will say: ‘We left them when they were praying and we came to them when they were praying.'”

Sunan an-Nasa’I, Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 38
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Forbiddance

Narrated Al Mughira: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Allah has forbidden you (1) to be undutiful to your mothers (2) to withhold (what you should give) or (3) demand (what you do not deserve), and (4) to bury your daughters alive. And Allah has disliked that (A) you talk too much about others ( B), ask too many questions (in religion), or (C) waste your property.”

(Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 73 Hadith 6)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Miracles

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “Every Prophet was given miracles because of which people believed, but what I have been given, is Divine Inspiration which Allah has revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will outnumber the followers of the other Prophets on the Day of Resurrection.”

Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 61 Hadith 504
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Witr

Narrated Al-Hasan ibn Ali: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) taught me some words that I say during the witr. (The version of Ibn Jawwas has: I say them in the supplication of the witr.) They were: “O Allah, guide me among those Thou hast guided, grant me security among those Thou hast granted security, take me into Thy charge among those Thou hast taken into Thy charge, bless me in what Thou hast given, guard me from the evil of what Thou hast decreed, for Thou dost decree, and nothing is decreed for Thee. He whom Thou befriendest is not humbled. Blessed and Exalted art Thou, our Lord.”

(Sunan Abi Dawud, Book 8, Hadith 10)

اﻟﻠَّﻬُﻢَّ اﻫْﺪِﻧِﻲ ﻓِﻴﻤَﻦْ ﻫَﺪَﻳْﺖَ، ﻭَﻋَﺎﻓِﻨِﻲ ﻓِﻴﻤَﻦْ ﻋَﺎﻓَﻴْﺖَ، ﻭَﺗَﻮَﻟَّﻨِﻲ ﻓِﻴﻤَﻦْ ﺗَﻮَﻟَّﻴْﺖَ، ﻭَﺑَﺎﺭِﻙْ ﻟِﻲ ﻓِﻴﻤَﺎ ﺃَﻋﻄَﻴْﺖَ، ﻭَﻗِﻨِﻲ ﺷَﺮَّ ﻣَﺎ ﻗَﻀَﻴْﺖَ، ﻓَﺈِﻧَّﻚَ ﺗَﻘْﻀِﻲ ﻭَﻻَ ﻳُﻘْﻀَﻰ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻚَ، ﺇِﻧَّﻪُ ﻻَ ﻳَﺬِﻝُّ ﻣَﻦْ ﻭَاﻟَﻴْﺖَ، ﻭَﻻَ ﻳَﻌِﺰُّ ﻣَﻦْ ﻋَﺎﺩَﻳْﺖَ، ﺗَﺒَﺎﺭَﻛْﺖَ ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺗَﻌَﺎﻟَﻴْﺖ
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Patience

Narrated Anas: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “The real patience is at the first stroke of a calamity.”

Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 23 Hadith 389
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Modesty

Yahya related to me from Malik from Salama ibn Safwan ibn Salama az-Zuraqi that Zayd ibn Talha ibn Rukana, who attributed it to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, ‘Every deen has an innate character. The character of Islam is modesty.’

Al-Muwatta – Hadith 47.2.9
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Patience

Narrated Abu Said Al Khudri: Some Ansari persons asked for (something) from Allah’s Apostle and he gave them. They again asked him for (something) and he again gave them. And then they asked him and he gave them again till all that was with him finished. And then he said “If I had anything, I would not keep it away from you. (Remember,) whoever abstains from asking others, Allah will make him contented, and whoever tries to make himself self-sufficient, Allah will make him self-sufficient. And whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be given a blessing better and greater than patience.”

Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 24 Hadith 548
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about The Hour

Narrated Abu Huraira : Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "The Hour will not be established till two (huge) groups fight against each other, their claim being one and the same."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, Book 88, Hadith 17)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Honesty

Narrated Ma'qil: I heard the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) saying, "Any man whom Allah has given the authority of ruling some people and he does not look after them in an honest manner, will never feel even the smell of Paradise."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, Book 93, Hadith 14)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Useless Activity

Abu Hurairah narrated that: Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Whoever said: 'Be quiet' while the Imam is giving the Khutbah then he has committed Laghw (useless activity)."

(Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 25)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Supplication

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Seek refuge with Allah from the punishment of Hell, and seek refuge in Allah from the punishment of the grave. Seek refuge in Allah from the trial of Al-Masihid-Dajjal, and seek refuge in Allah from the trials of life and death.”

(Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 6, Book 48, Hadith 235)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib