81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Unfairness

It was narrated that An-Nu'man said: "My mother asked my father for a gift and he gave it to me. She said: 'I will not be contented until you ask the Messenger of Allah to bear witness.' So my father took me by the hand, as I was still a boy, and went to the Messenger of Allah. He said: 'O Messenger of Allah, the mother of this boy, the daughter of Rawahah, asked me for a gift, and she wanted me to ask you to bear witness to that.' He said: 'O Bashir, do you have any other child apart from this one?' He said: 'Yes.' He said: 'Have you given him gifts like that which you have given to this one?' He said: 'No.' He said: 'Then do not ask me to bear witness, for I will not bear witness to unfairness.'"

(Sunan an-Nasa'I, Vol. 4, Book 31, Hadith 11)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Trials

Mus'ab bin Sa'd narrated from his father that a man said: "O Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him)! Which of the people is tried most severely?" He said: "The Prophets (peace and blessings be upon him), then those nearest to them, then those nearest to them. A man is tried according to his religion; if he is firm in his religion, then his trials are more severe, and if he is frail in his religion, then he is tried according to the strength of his religion. The servant shall continue to be tried until he is left walking upon the earth without any sins."

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book 36, Hadith 96)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Prostration

It was narrated that: Abdullah bin Abu Awfa said “When Muadh bin Jabal came from Sham, he prostrated to the Prophet who said: 'What is this, O Muadh?' He said: 'I went to Sham and saw them prostrating to their bishops and patricians and I wanted to do that for you.' The messenger of Allah said: 'Do not do that. If I were to command anyone to prostrate to anyone other than Allah, I would have commanded women to prostrate to their husbands. By the One in Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad! No woman can fulfill her duty towards Allah until she fulfills her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse.'”

(Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1926)

It's Friday today. Have you read Surah Al Kahf?
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Eclipse Prayer

Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "The sun and the moon do not eclipse because of someone's death or life (i.e. birth), but they are two signs amongst the Signs of Allah. So, if you see them (i.e. eclipse) offer the (eclipse) prayer.

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 59, Hadith 12)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Parables

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "The parable of myself and the Prophets [before myself] is that of a man who constructed a house. He completes it and made it well, except for the space of one brick. So the people enter it and marvel at it saying: 'If not for the space of this brick.'"

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, Book 44, Hadith 3101)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Invocation

Narrated Anas: that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "For every Prophet there is an invocation that surely will be responded by Allah," (or said), "For every Prophet there was an invocation with which he appealed to Allah, and his invocation was accepted (in his lifetime), but I kept my (this special) invocation to intercede for my followers on the Day of Resurrection."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book 80, Hadith 2)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Paradise

Narrated `Abdullah bin Zaid Al-Mazini:

Allah's Messenger said, "Between my house and the pulpit there is a garden of the gardens of Paradise."

(Bukhari*Vol. 2, Book 21, Hadith 286)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Control

Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri narrated (that the Prophet peace and blessings be upon him) said: "When the son of Adam wakes up in the morning, all of his body parts bow to the tongue and say: 'Fear Allah regarding us, we are only part of you. If you are straight we are straight and if you are crooked we are crooked."

(Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book 36, Hadith 105)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Hell-fire

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "This Fire of yours, which the sons of Adam kindle, is one part from seventy parts of the heat of the Hell." They said: "By Allah! Would it not have been enough O Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him)?!" He said: "It is sixty-nine parts more – all of them similar in heat.”

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book 39, Hadith 2792)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Sweetness of Faith

Narrated Al-Abbas bin Abdul-Muttalib: that he heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) say: "Whoever is pleased with Allah as (his) Lord, and Islam as (his) religion, and Muhammad as (his) Prophet, then he has tasted the sweetness of faith."*

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, Book 40, Hadith 18)

It's Friday today. Have you read Surah Al Kahf?
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Paradise

'Ali narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Indeed in Paradise there are chambers whose outside can be seen from their inside, and their inside can be seen from their outside." A Bedouin stood and said: "Who are they for O Prophet of Allah?" he said: "For those who speak well, feed others, fast regularly, and perform Salat for Allah during the night while the people sleep."

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book 38, Hadith 2718)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Misguidance

Narrated Abu Hurairah: that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Whoever calls to guidance, then he receives the reward similar to the reward of whoever follows him, without that diminishing anything from their rewards. And whoever calls to misguidance, then he receives of sin similar to the sins of those who followed him, without that diminishing anything from their sins."

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, Book 41, Hadith 29)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Hypocrite

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "The signs of the hypocrite are three: When he speaks, he lies; when he makes a promise he breaks it; and when he is entrusted with something, he betrays (that trust)."

(Sunan an-Nasa'i, Vol. 6, Book 47, Hadith 37)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Following Others

Hudhaifah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him ) said:

“Do not let yourselves be ‘yes-men’, saying: ‘If the people are good then we will be good, and if they are wrong then we will be wrong.’Rather, make up your own minds, if the people are good then you are good, and if they are evil, then do not behave unjustly.”

Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book 27, Hadith 113
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Equality

Aishah narrated that: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) would divide (his time) equally between his wives and said: "O Allah! This is my division in what I have control over, so do not punish me for what You have control over which I do not have control over."

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 2, Book 11, Hadith 62)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib